Do We Believe in "Three Gods" as the Rabbis Claim?!

I do not believe in three Gods. Real Christians do not believe in three gods. Christians believe in the Trinity, which is God as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. The Trinity does not teach that there are three separate gods, but rather that God is a three-in-one being. Christians believe that God took human form as Jesus Christ and that God is present today through the work of the Holy Spirit and evident in the actions of believers.

I'm not waiting because there is no more.
No problem
J.

Just like the water that you were baptized in is physical/literal the same way the bread and wine of Lord's Supper is physical/literal. I'm not sure what it is you do not understand.
GINOLJC, to all.
the water that I'm baptized in is physical/literal, but 101G don't drink it, nor the any LITERAL blood and flesh at the Lord supper. all are done symbolic.

for the literal water neither save 101G, nor wash 101G's sins away...... the Lord Jesus, God almighty dose that. nor do 101G LITERAL eat nor drink anyone actual flesh and blood. as said.... symbolic. so 101G cannot apply your statement, "Again, the bread is literal and the Spirit is spiritual. What is it about that statement that you do not understand?"

101G.

GINOLJC, to all.
the water that I'm baptized in is physical/literal, but 101G don't drink it,
Who said to drink baptismal water? Stay away from people who tell you to do that. You should be baptized in water, not drink it.
nor the any LITERAL blood and flesh at the Lord supper. all are done symbolic.
Who said to eat literal blood and flesh? We are not the Walking Dead. Stay away from people who tell you to do that. You should eat Eucharistic bread and wine as instructed by our Lord.

Stick with what our Lord actually says and you'll be ok.

Who said to drink baptismal water? Stay away from people who tell you to do that. You should be baptized in water, not drink it.

Who said to eat literal blood and flesh? We are not the Walking Dead. Stay away from people who tell you to do that. You should eat Eucharistic bread and wine as instructed by our Lord.

Stick with what our Lord actually says and you'll be ok.
Good, and stay away from people who say the bread from heaven is literal.

101G

DO WE BELIEVE IN "THREE GODS" AS THE RABBIS CLAIM?!
ONE FOR ISRAEL
I don't - I have put my faith in three Divine Persons (those persons who have the attributes of Divinity), whose divine attributes form a UNITY (echad) most properly called ONE (single) GOD.

Genesis 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one [echad] flesh. proves echad can be used to denote a UNITY.

Deut 6.4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is One [echad]. tells us YHWH is either a singularity or a UNITY.

Due to my studies and the leading of the Person I have come to view as the Holy Spirit, I have put my faith in the ONE TRUE LIVING GOD as a Unity of three divine Persons.

101G
Stay away from people who tell you that bread is not physical/literal and who tell you that the Holy Spirit is not spiritual.

Bread and Spirit together gives you what Jesus mentioned which was called Eucharistic bread by the Christian Early Church.

Stay away from people who tell you that bread is not physical/literal and who tell you that the Holy Spirit is not spiritual.

Bread and Spirit together gives you what Jesus mentioned which was called Eucharistic bread by the Christian Early Church.
:ROFLMAO: lol, lol, lol, ....

101G./

101G
You deny they Israelites ate real manna that came from heaven ?

John 6
31- Our ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness; as it is written: ‘He gave them bread from heaven to eat.
35-36- I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. 36 But as I told you, you have seen me and still you do not believe.
40- For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day
45- It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from him comes to me.
49-51- Your ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness, yet they died. 50 But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which anyone may eat and not die. 51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever.
53-54- Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.
57-58- Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me. 58 This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your ancestors ate manna and died, but whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.”

hope this helps !!!

You deny they Israelites ate real manna that came from heaven ?

John 6
31- Our ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness; as it is written: ‘He gave them bread from heaven to eat.
35-36- I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. 36 But as I told you, you have seen me and still you do not believe.
40- For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day
45- It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from him comes to me.
49-51- Your ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness, yet they died. 50 But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which anyone may eat and not die. 51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever.
53-54- Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.
57-58- Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me. 58 This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your ancestors ate manna and died, but whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.”

hope this helps !!!

NOW, DO LITERAL BREAD GIVE ETERNAL LIFE? YES, OR NO? YOUR ANSWER PLEASE.

101G.

I don't - I have put my faith in three Divine Persons (those persons who have the attributes of Divinity), whose divine attributes form a UNITY (echad) most properly called ONE (single) GOD.

Genesis 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one [echad] flesh. proves echad can be used to denote a UNITY.

Deut 6.4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is One [echad]. tells us YHWH is either a singularity or a UNITY.

Due to my studies and the leading of the Person I have come to view as the Holy Spirit, I have put my faith in the ONE TRUE LIVING GOD as a Unity of three divine Persons.
God's spirit is a feminine Being.

Last edited:
I've never thought that God had a spirit but I have read that he is a spirit. John 4:24:God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”

And I also don't see any need for him to be feminine or masculine. Since God is a spiritual being, He does not possess physical human characteristics. I know the Bible says that we were created in his image but that doesn't include our physical appearance.

I do understand why he created human beings male and female because it led to procreation. But since God speaks everything into existence I really don't see the need for different genders in God.

Although the Bible does refer to God as our father and that would seem to make him a male. I don't think he is a man he just chose to use a masculine form to reveal himself to us.

I do not believe in three Gods. Real Christians do not believe in three gods. Christians believe in the Trinity, which is God as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. The Trinity does not teach that there are three separate gods, but rather that God is a three-in-one being. Christians believe that God took human form as Jesus Christ and that God is present today through the work of the Holy Spirit and evident in the actions of believers.

I'm not waiting because there is no more.
100% agree and this is my belief also .
One God, not three not three persons but God is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit ❤️

@e v e

Father = a MAN in relation to his child or children.

Son= a BOY or MAN in relation to either or both of his parents.

John 10:30
30 I and my Father are ONE.

The Holy Spirit is also identified as an HE....
John 16:7-8
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
8 And when HE is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

If the Father is God, and the Son is God, and the Holy Spirit is God. then it is a contradiction to say that they are not each other. If A=X, and B=X, and C=X, then A=B=C. Or the Father is the Son Who is the Holy Spirit, yet at the same time, they are distinct from each other.
The scripture clearly illustrates this:
Isaiah 9:6 speaks of a son who will be born to us, of course Jesus, the Son of God. Yet the same verse says "His name will be called 'Eternal Father'. So the Son is the Father and yet at the same time, the Son is distinct from the Father. I know, humanly speaking (which is the only way we can speak), this is a contradiction. But where does it say, that our "definition" of God, cannot contradict itself? Naturally speaking, that may be true, but we're not speaking about Someone who is natural here. He is supernatural.

Paul calls God (the Father) our Savior in Titus 1:3, 2:10, and 3:4. But, at the same time, he calls Jesus Christ our Savior in Titus 1:4, 2:13, and 3:6.
So if the Father is our Savior and Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is our Savior, then the Father must be the Son, and yet, at the same time, He is distinct from the Son.

2 Corinthians 3:17 - "Now the Lord is the Spirit ..." We know God the Father is called "Lord", so God the Father is the Spirit, according to this verse. We also know that Jesus, the Son, is also called "Lord", so He too is the Spirit, according to this verse. So the Father is the Holy Spirit and the Son of God is also the Holy Spririt. Therefore the Father is the Son, and yet, at the same time, He is distinct from the Son.

I know that this does not line up with the classic understanding of the Trinity, but it does line up with the Scripture.

Back
Top Bottom