Did God want to Separate the believers by presenting the Trinity concept of God?

GeneZ

Could it be?

Does God wants to Separate believers by presenting Truth?
For example... the Trinity concept of God?

“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth.
I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
For I have come to turn

“‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’
Matthew 10:34-36

Jesus is not seeking unity always. Truth can not be compromised to have unity.

grace and peace ...................

Could it be?

For I have come to turn

Mat 13:24 He told them another story, as follows: "The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed seed in his field.
Mat 13:25 But while the world was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed wild wheat seed in the midst of the good seed, and went away.
Mat 13:26 And when the wheat plants grew up and yielded their ripened grain, the wild wheat plants appeared too.
Mat 13:27 And the farmer's slaves came up to him and said, 'Master, did you not sow good seed in your field? Then where did the wild wheat plants come from?'
Mat 13:28 He said to them, 'An enemy has done this.' Then they said to him, 'Do you want us, then, to go and gather them?'
Mat 13:29 And he said, 'No, never, for while you are gathering the wild wheat plants you might root up the good ones with them.
Mat 13:30 Let them both grow together until harvest time, and at the harvest time I will order the reapers, "Gather first the wild wheat plants and tie them into bundles to be burned up, but get the wheat into my barn."'"

13:29 "for while you are gathering up the tares, you may uproot the wheat with them" The context seems to relate this to the religious leaders of Jesus' day. There is no way for humans to know the hearts of other humans. God will set all things straight on Judgment Day. One of Satan's most effective schemes is religion. People seem to be spiritual but they are not (i.e., Matt. 7:21-23). The wheat and tares look alike, but time reveals the difference. Many people are fooled by religiosity (cf. Isa. 29:13; Col. 2:16-23) masquerading as true spirituality (cf. Matthew 7)!

Could it be?

For I have come to turn

Your verses are Jesus call to discipleship= being His disciple and following Him. Out love for Christ must be above our love for anyone else or anything. It must be like hate in comparison. We need to love everyone else less than we love God.

Can a false god save ?
Can a false christ save ?
Can a false gospel save ?

The answer to all 3 is no. Its important to know all 3 and defend them. Paul makes this clear in Galatians 1 and 2 Corinthians 10 as Jesus did in the gospels.

hope this helps !!!

Could it be?
or........ could it be this, 2 Thessalonians 2:10 "And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved." 2 Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:" 2 Thessalonians 2:12 "That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

Oh yes, this is from GOD, and did he nor fore ....... warn? Isaiah 66:4 "I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not."

as yesterday..... so today.

101G.

I believe the answer is yes.

Instead of going by what makes sense or doesn't make sense of the unsaved world, Christians go by what the Bible teaches.
Yes... Some take that kind of argument when presenting against God being a Trinity.
They take the position of what does not make sense to the unsaved world.
And, that leaves us having to reason with an unbeliever who is unregenerate and can not comprehend spiritual truth.

Arguing against someone taking the position of the unsaved is a time waster in a world we are told we need to redeem the time.

Last edited:
Yes... Some take that kind of argument when presenting against God being a Trinity.
They take the position of what does not make sense to the unsaved world.
And, that leaves us having to reason with an unbeliever who is unregenerate and can not comprehend spiritual truth.

Arguing against someone taking the position of the unsaved is a time waster in a world we are told we need to redeem the time.

For those who reject the Trinity I would also ask the following:

Does the fact that Christ was born of a virgin make sense to the unsaved world?

Does the fact that Christ rose again from the dead make sense to the unsaved world?

Many more such questions can be added. The point is, God in His infinite beauty and wisdom has declared who He really is from the Bible.

ImCo:
In Ephesians 3:9... to illuminate for everyone the stewardship of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things. Berean Standard Bible
the gospel is described as "the plan of the mystery hidden for ages in God who created all thing, so V10 through the church the manifold wisdom of God might be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly places."

If this has any truth to it at all WHY has this been hidden since Adam came to earth?

You know what I mean by hidden because this is the way some of our favourite doctrines were not taught but were hidden for centuries:
- the Deity of the Messiah,
- the teaching that the OT was NOT the end of all scripture, (as per Deuteronomy 4:2
Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
),
- that God would incarnate as a man,
- that the Messiah would be an intermediary for prayer,
- nor any hint of Adamic sin before the NT.

Do we not have some verses in the Bible that tell us that the end times will bring some people (not all) a new or fuller understanding of God's Revelation, perhaps in a letter or other written form? Here are a couple of verses but there are many more.
Daniel 12:9 And he said, Go thy way Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. 10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.
Therefore in the end times, we will be given a new understanding, a revealing of that which has been sealed previously and only those who wisey follow the Spirit will get this understanding...

Proverbs 25:2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.
Or:
Douay-Rheims Bible
It is the glory of God to conceal the word, and the glory of kings to search out the speech.

Strong's H1697 - dabar - the word
1) speech, word, speaking, thing
a) speech
b) saying, utterance
c) word, words
d) business, occupation, acts, matter, case, something, manner (by extension)

Dabar is also the word for commandment as in the 10 commandments, and for the written chronicles of scripture.

Anyone have any idea what hidden words Solomon might be talking about here? Would it be too far a jump to interpret like this: Proverbs 25:2 It is the glory of God to conceal a doctrine: but the honour of kings is to search out what is hidden. ?
So why was this all not revealed so long ago? What did it benefit to keep it hidden until the end times?

Perhaps, If the reprobate knew they were here to serve as bad examples
about the effects of the slavery to sin and the eternal nature of their evil (so as to hurry the sanctification of the fallen church as hinted in the parable of the weeds, Matt 13:27-30) and then be judged, then they would act on either one of two impulses:
1. The reprobate would become terrible in their attack on the earthly Church (sinful and Holy) if they ever realised in this life that they were going to hell;
or
2. They would hide their true evil nature as much as they could to continue to deceive the fallen church as long as possible and so postpone the day of judgement as long as possible which would extend the suffering of the church from living with evil for an unknown but longer time. In other words, their non-Christian love for Christians and everyone would be the most loving thing on earth....

Keeping certain doctrines hidden
- hides the true nature of the reprobate from their earthly consciousness
- decreases the enmity of the whole world towards the Church
- shortens the time the fallen church is lost in idolatry and addicted to sin

So that's the rough and ready version of what I believe as near as I can remember what I was taught, but I am a poor spokesman and clumsy in thought.

For those who reject the Trinity I would also ask the following:

Does the fact that Christ was born of a virgin make sense to the unsaved world?

Does the fact that Christ rose again from the dead make sense to the unsaved world?

Many more such questions can be added. The point is, God in His infinite beauty and wisdom has declared who He really is from the Bible.

Understanding God is for the believer.
Its God's loving and honoring His own family.

The unbeliever is never asked to understand.
He is asked to believe in Jesus Christ.
Its God offering of His love if they choose to believe.

Regeneration must come first.
For one can not understand God until he becomes regenerate.

The natural man does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God.
For they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they
are spiritually discerned." 1 Corinthians 2:14​

grace and gratitude ...........shalom.

Do we not have some verses in the Bible that tell us that the end times will bring some people (not all) a new or fuller understanding of God's Revelation, perhaps in a letter or other written form? Here are a couple of verses but there are many more.
Daniel 12:9 And he said, Go thy way Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. 10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.
Therefore in the end times, we will be given a new understanding, a revealing of that which has been sealed previously and only those who wisely follow the Spirit will get this understanding...

....the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.

That sounds just like what we are witnessing to at present in America and the world with all the corruption of power being exposed, and with the conflict we see in the middle east with Israel.

Its causing many believers to gain understanding from the Bible like never before.

grace and peace ......

Could it be?

For I have come to turn

This is relative to Truth in general.

The Truth caused more separation than a lie every has. Truth... DIVIDES....

The one thing all Christians can fellowship in is Christ. Our fellowship is in the Son.

1Jn 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

The one thing all Christians can fellowship in is Christ. Our fellowship is in the Son.

1Jn 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

And, how do we fellowship in the Son?

By each saying to the other.. " I believe in Jesus?"
Then stare at each other with nothing else to say?

This is the means to how we will be able to fellowship in the Son.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God.
John 1:1

Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone,
but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”
Matthew 4:4

He is the Word.
We must know the Word correctly, and be willing to hear another out, if need be, to be corrected, to fellowship in the Son.

Truth can not be compromised to have unity.

Just as the FATHER/SON/HOLY SPIRIT are One(UNITY in and of Themselves) so also does the Way the Truth the Life have Perfect Unity.

Division is not a lack of unity but a lack of being submitted to Truth = Thy word is Truth"

Sin unites people just as much as it divides people.

Truth also unites people and for those who refuse, it divides them from God's People.

Could it be?

For I have come to turn

It unites not divides believers just like the real Christ unites believers from the false christs. The true God united, the false gods divide.

Say it again LOUDER @GeneZ

1 John 2:21 "no lie is of the truth."

Hebrews 6: 18 - Thus God, determining to show more abundantly to the heirs of promise the [f]immutability of His counsel, confirmed it by an oath, that by two immutable things,
in which it is impossible for God to lie,
we might have strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold of the hope set before us.

Psalm 24:4
The earth is the Lord’s, and all its fullness,
The world and those who dwell therein.
For He has founded it upon the seas,
And established it upon the [a]waters.

Who may ascend into the hill of the Lord?
Or who may stand in His holy place?
He who has clean hands and a pure heart,
Who has not lifted up his soul to an idol,
Nor sworn deceitfully.

He shall receive blessing from the Lord,
And righteousness from the God of his salvation.
This is Jacob, the generation of those who seek Him,
Who seek Your face.
Selah

REVIVAL begins when men humble themselves before the LORD and turn away from the idols and falsehood.

if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways,
then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

True but lets at least seek to consider these verses when we decide what to say and do,

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. Ephesians 4:29, 32

That's so good I thought I'd put a portion of it down from the Amplified too,

Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor [perpetual animosity, resentment, strife, fault-finding] and slander be put away from you, along with every kind of malice [all spitefulness, verbal abuse, malevolence]. Be kind and helpful to one another, tender-hearted [compassionate, understanding], forgiving one another [readily and freely], just as God in Christ also forgave you.
Ephesians 4: 31

Gosh that's good! It would be nice to have these verses branded into our spirits and minds and never forget them. :)

Back
Top Bottom