Did God want to Separate the believers by presenting the Trinity concept of God?

True but lets at least seek to consider these verses when we decide what to say and do,

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. Ephesians 4:29, 32

That's so good I thought I'd put a portion of it down from the Amplified too,

Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor [perpetual animosity, resentment, strife, fault-finding] and slander be put away from you, along with every kind of malice [all spitefulness, verbal abuse, malevolence]. Be kind and helpful to one another, tender-hearted [compassionate, understanding], forgiving one another [readily and freely], just as God in Christ also forgave you.
Ephesians 4: 31

Gosh that's good! It would be nice to have these verses branded into our spirits and minds and never forget them. :)

Do you think that the Apostle Paul who wrote that would agree to slandering God's words?

No unity in Christ by slandering either God's words or your Brother/Sister in Christ.

The SAME apostle said this:

I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom:
Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season.
Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.
But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.
2 Timothy 4:1-5

This 'time of rejecting sound doctrine' that the Apostle foresaw has come and it's mantra is 'pre-trib' rapture.

Last edited:
op: The "Trinity Concept" divides?

Absolutely! But why this "off-topic" [ should it be reported? ] mantra?:
This 'time of rejecting sound doctrine' that the Apostle foresaw has come and it's mantra is 'pre-trib' rapture.
Why is this necessary, since all of us who have the view of "pre-trib" Great Grace Departure!
[ posted 6 months ago with only 1 positive response ] are united, and sincerely believe we
are humbly serving The Lord in fellowship with Him, Rightly Dividing His Word Of Truth,
awaiting "The Blessed Hope" He Has Promised us.

If this 'mantra' is, as some think, is So Unbiblical, we would certainly love to have the
opposition come on over and have a "great, kind, and respectable discussion" [ isn't that Why
we were all invited here? ], and accept any Biblical correction that such a humble individual
may have, instead of this kind of "Correction":

taking this 'pot-shot' and more, being taken at us on other threads.

In any case, as Christ Has Already forgiven me, I also forgive this disheartening :cry: action.:
Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers
@civic [the 1 positive respondent], I hope and pray I have not disobeyed the above,
I really appreciate all your encouragement, and I guess I am just getting un-edified/no grace/
/discouraged here, and have vented, eh?

and, @L.A.M.B., appreciate and have high respect for you humbly 'bowing out'
of the other thread, where this 'pot-shot' activity also occurred.

May The Lord Help us all to be united in having consistent, and wonderful fellowship with Him":

"With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;​
Endeavouring to keep the unity of The Spirit in the bond of Peace!" (Ephesians 4:2-3)​

Amen.

Last edited:

Why is this necessary, since all of us who have the view of "pre-trib" Great Grace Departure!
[ posted 6 months ago with only 1 positive response ] are united, and sincerely believe we
are humbly serving The Lord in fellowship with Him, Rightly Dividing His Word Of Truth,

If this 'mantra' is, as some think, is So Unbiblical, we would certainly love to have the
opposition come on over and have a "great, kind, and respectable discussion" [ isn't that Why
we were all invited here? ], and accept any Biblical correction that such a humble individual

In any case, as Christ Has Already forgiven me, I also forgive this disheartening :cry: action.:

@civic [the 1 positive respondent], I hope and pray I have not disobeyed the above,
I really appreciate all your encouragement, and I guess I am just getting un-edified/no grace/

May The Lord Help us all to be united in having consistent, and wonderful fellowship with Him":

"With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;​
Endeavouring to keep the unity of The Spirit in the bond of Peace!" (Ephesians 4:2-3)​

Amen.
The OP of this thread is about division from the 'Trinity' perspective.
God does not want us to be divided over any 'perspective'.
The most egregious of course is 'pre-trib' rapture as it never came out of the Mouth of God

You can go to this thread for the TRUTH from God's Word

Amen.
There are at least 11 Posts on this thread (not counting mine)that are off topic so to isolate one Post would be hypocritical.

Since division is a MAIN part of this thread then you have some room for what actually causes division as well as the most prominent divisions in Christianity today.

Amen.
@Grace ambassador
taking this 'pot-shot' and more, being taken at us
@civic

Showing you from God's word that pre-trib is a lie is not a "pot shot" but it is a "LOVE Plot"

Be at Peace my Brothers as i just went out to give thanks to our LORD for everyone on here and for the Body of Christ worldwide.

Good Night

True but lets at least seek to consider these verses when we decide what to say and do,

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. Ephesians 4:29, 32

That's so good I thought I'd put a portion of it down from the Amplified too,

Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor [perpetual animosity, resentment, strife, fault-finding] and slander be put away from you, along with every kind of malice [all spitefulness, verbal abuse, malevolence]. Be kind and helpful to one another, tender-hearted [compassionate, understanding], forgiving one another [readily and freely], just as God in Christ also forgave you.
Ephesians 4: 31

Gosh that's good! It would be nice to have these verses branded into our spirits and minds and never forget them. :)
Believe it or not-I have been looking for a Amplified Bible for my e sword-but it is a paid module-cannot afford it.
J.

Back
Top Bottom