Christ paid our sin debt

More mindless repetition

it seems you never address rebuttal

John 3:14–18 (NASB 2020) — 14 And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 so that everyone who believes will have eternal life in Him. 16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish, but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but so that the world might be saved through Him. 18 The one who believes in Him is not judged; the one who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.
Thats a good passage, doesnt help the blasphemy of saying Christs death is powerless to save without mans doing.

Thats a good passage, doesnt help the blasphemy of saying Christs death is powerless to save without mans doing.
you still have not dealt with what the passage shows

John 3:14–18 (NASB 2020) — 14 And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 so that everyone who believes will have eternal life in Him. 16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish, but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but so that the world might be saved through Him. 18 The one who believes in Him is not judged; the one who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.

christ died for the world, but the world is not saved except they believe

@civic

This is blasphemy. Christs death is what saves a person from their sins, Paul says of the Cross Gal 6:14

14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.
nope try believing the BIBLE. its the Resurrection that gives life. Jesus said I Am the Resurrection and the Life !

1 Corinthians 15:17- And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins.

The passage declares if Christ is not risen, raised from the dead, resurrected then our faith is in vain and we are still dead in our sins. We are saved by His life/Resurrection not His death. His death atoned for sin but does not give life.

Romans 4:24-25 but also for us, to whom God will credit righteousness—for us who believe in him who raised Jesus our Lord from the dead. 25 He was delivered over to death for our sins and was raised to life for our justification.

Paul declares in Romans 5:10 the following: For if, while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life! Cf Acts 17:31.

John 11:25-26 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; 26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

John 3:14- And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 so that everyone who believes will have eternal life in Him

hope this helps !!!

Last edited:

the dodgeball game. whoever started the games thread is spot on as we are witnesses of it happening right here lol.

nope try believing the BIBLE. its the Resurrection that gives life. Jesus said I Am the Resurrection and the Life !

1 Corinthians 15:17- And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins.

The passage declares if Christ is not risen, raised from the dead, resurrected then our faith is in vain and we are still dead in our sins. We are saved by His life/Resurrection not His death. His death atoned for sin but does not give life.

Romans 4:24-25 but also for us, to whom God will credit righteousness—for us who believe in him who raised Jesus our Lord from the dead. 25 He was delivered over to death for our sins and was raised to life for our justification.

Paul declares in Romans 5:10 the following: For if, while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life! Cf Acts 17:31.

John 11:25-26 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; 26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

hope this helps !!!
Paul says of the Cross Gal 6:14

14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

nope no matter how many times you mindlessly repeat your theology scripture does not change

Christ died for the world, but the world is not saved except they believe

no resurrection as I pointed out in Scripture- no salvation. you are still dead in your sins.

projecting again so maybe its you being blasphemous, not us.

hope this helps !!!

no resurrection as I pointed out in Scripture- no salvation. you are still dead in your sins.

projecting again so maybe its you being blasphemous, not us.

hope this helps !!!
doesnt help the blasphemy of saying Christs death is powerless to save without mans doing. Paul doesnt feel that way Gal 6:14

14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world

Wrong again as Jesus said I Am the Resurrection and the Life !

John 3:14- And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 so that everyone who believes will have eternal life in Him

hope this helps !!!

Which does nothing at all to support your theology of eternal justification or unconditional election to conversion

doesnt help the blasphemy of saying Christs death is powerless to save without mans doing. Paul doesnt feel that way Gal 6:14

14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world
The 6 passages I gave trump the one out of context verse you quoted and twisted.

hope this helps !!!

Wrong again as Jesus said I Am the Resurrection and the Life !

hope this helps !!!

The resurrection of Christ causes the regeneration of those He saved by His death 1 Pet 1:3
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
Blessed [gratefully praised and adored] be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant and boundless mercy has caused us to be born again [that is, to be reborn from above—spiritually transformed, renewed, and set apart for His purpose] to an ever-living hope and confident assurance through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

The resurrection of Christ causes the regeneration of those He saved by His death 1 Pet 1:3
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
Blessed [gratefully praised and adored] be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant and boundless mercy has caused us to be born again [that is, to be reborn from above—spiritually transformed, renewed, and set apart for His purpose] to an ever-living hope and confident assurance through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
1 Peter 1:3 (KJV 1900) — 3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

nothing there states God regenerates unbelievers

You read that into the passage

Back
Top Bottom