Calvinism & Apologetics DON'T MIX!

You already stated you will not answer the question, but it appears you will not affirm the inspiration of scripture as originally written
You sound like a broken record, it's like this is some occultic trap you're setting. As soon as someone answers the question according to this flawed logic, they enter the trap and become delusional.

I believe God created the whole world, I do not see it in monochrome, I see all the colors.

The first day of creation is about black and white, but there is more to God's process than that.
Which is why there are 6 days of creation not just 1 day. By day 6 there is the full living color of the universe on display. And it was all very good.

James White destroys Flowers with scripture in context, then Flowers starts appealing to peoples emotions with this baby's being condemned from the womb stuff,he always changes the subject to elict emotionalism.

James White destroys Flowers with scripture in context, then Flowers starts appealing to peoples emotions with this baby's being condemned from the womb stuff,he always changes the subject to elict emotionalism.
White like Matt Slick got destroyed by Leighton. Neither of them can debate without using ad hominems and answering a direct question without deflecting and moving the goal posts. I could win a debate against them. And Warren Mcgrew the idol killer also took them both to the wood shed.

Back
Top Bottom