The early church fathers were important to us for four reasons:

Thanks. I wasn’t thinking that I was interacting with a trinitarian when I was having a conversation with her. A very pleasant conversation, I should add.
thank you...❤️ I appreciate that I can express something and that if you want to understand where I come from, you asked.

but land and atmosphere described there is not this earth and sky . so not this current heavens and earth resulting from the fall.

we literally left paradise and so, logically, we are not in His creation for us.

Christ said He is not from here.

Scripture says this earth and sky will be destroyed.

God declared His creation good. His word is final. It was declared Good. No need to destroy what is His. He is not a backtracker. His creation was hurt by the fall, since we were removed from it...

His creation will be restored.

This nature and earth does not have His Signature.

it is death, as He warned Adam: where all dies, suffers, gets sick, etc.

Last edited:
His souls are not yet restored to our promised land, paradise, which Christ made possible when He saved us, and which will happen soon...
Christ made possible that His souls will be restored to their land
... paradise.

the promised land, paradise which we lost, is the one @dizerner quoted about

...our Home from which we are separated
but will be restored to
is an actual land, eden paradise.

Last edited:
Tertullian quoted... i agree these three deities Father, His Spirit, and Son all are of the same substance (=nature). While God is the ultimate per 10 commandments... gods is correct here...

"These three are one substance, not one person; and it is said, 'I and my Father are one' in respect not of the singularity of number but the unity of the substance." The very names "Father" and "Son" indicate the distinction of personality. The Father is one, the Son is another, and the Spirit is another ("dico alium esse patrem et alium filium et alium spiritum" Adv. Praxeam, ix)), and (yet in defending the unity of God, he says the Son is not other ("alius a patre filius non est", (Adv. Prax. 18) as a result of receiving a portion of the Father's substance.[9] At times, speaking of the Father and the Son, Tertullian refers to "two gods".[9][c]
Yet the true God of Israel was served until 381 CE.= A single being God=YHWH(Jehovah)-proving Tertullian lived in darkness. And reasoned falsely.

Yet the true God of Israel was served until 381 CE.= A single being God=YHWH(Jehovah)-proving Tertullian lived in darkness. And reasoned falsely.
I'm not a follower of tertullian.

the enemies of God often slip up and admits true things. That is what the hieroglyphs are full of - admissions of crimes against God.

I refer to God as ieue since those are the 4 letters in hebrew, per josephus these were vowels. I have the quote from josephus if you want it. See scripture4all . org for the transliteration, which is ieue in the OT.

Last edited:

the enemies of God often slip up and admits true things. That is what the hieroglyphs are full of - admissions of crimes against God.

I refer to God as ieue since those are the 4 letters in hebrew, per josephus these were vowels/vocalic. I have the quote from josephus if you want it. see scripture4all . org for the transliteration which is ieue in the OT.

Last edited:
quoting me in that post:

"The four hebrew letters for ieue, individually, mean 'He who gives Breath'. (remember, Hebrew reads right to left. also, breath is ruach… רוח.)"

Last edited:

I refer to God as ieue since those are the 4 letters in hebrew, per josephus these were vowels. I have the quote from josephus if you want it. See scripture4all . org for the transliteration, which is ieue in the OT.
Hebrews didn't write vowels in their language. Either YHWH or YHVH = the tetragramoton.

Hebrews didn't write vowels in their language. Either YHWH or YHVH = the tetragramoton.
I think Josephus' accounting of this
is true... and as rendered in scripture4all.org transliteration.

the Y and J did not exist in ancient hebrew if I recall... anyway.

I think Josephus' accounting of this
is true... and as rendered in scripture4all.org transliteration.

the Y and J did not exist in ancient hebrew if I recall... anyway.
We don't speak Hebrew-Thus we use-Job, Jeremiah, Joshua, etc--and YHWH(Jehovah)

Back
Top Bottom