A super important teaching from Jesus

Here, let me explain it for you …

That we worship one God in trinity and the trinity in unity,
neither blending their persons
nor dividing their essence.
For the person of the Father is a distinct person,
the person of the Son is another,
and that of the Holy Spirit still another.
But the divinity of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is one,
their glory equal, their majesty coeternal.

What quality the Father has, the Son has, and the Holy Spirit has.
The Father is uncreated,
the Son is uncreated,
the Holy Spirit is uncreated.

The Father is immeasurable,
the Son is immeasurable,
the Holy Spirit is immeasurable.

The Father is eternal,
the Son is eternal,
the Holy Spirit is eternal.

And yet there are not three eternal beings;
there is but one eternal being.
So too there are not three uncreated or immeasurable beings;
there is but one uncreated and immeasurable being.

Similarly, the Father is almighty,
the Son is almighty,
the Holy Spirit is almighty.
Yet there are not three almighty beings;
there is but one almighty being.

Thus the Father is God,
the Son is God,
the Holy Spirit is God.
Yet there are not three gods;
there is but one God.

Thus the Father is Lord,
the Son is Lord,
the Holy Spirit is Lord.
Yet there are not three lords;
there is but one Lord.

Just as Christian truth compels us
to confess each person individually
as both God and Lord,
so [universal] religion forbids us
to say that there are three gods or lords.

The Father was neither made nor created nor begotten from anyone.
The Son was neither made nor created;
he was begotten from the Father alone.
The Holy Spirit was neither made nor created nor begotten;
he proceeds from the Father and the Son.

Accordingly there is one Father, not three fathers;
there is one Son, not three sons;
there is one Holy Spirit, not three holy spirits.

Nothing in this trinity is before or after,
nothing is greater or smaller;
in their entirety the three persons
are coeternal and coequal with each other.

So in everything, as was said earlier,
we must worship their trinity in their unity
and their unity in their trinity.

Anyone then who desires to be saved
should think thus about the trinity.
Its 100% undeniable facts-Israel NEVER served a trinity God, they served the true God. as well Recorded history = Catholicism in 381 ce added the holy spirit for the first time ever to a godhead at the council of Constantinople. No trinity was taught or served prior to the end of the 4th century.

What's so funny Fred? Did you miss the facts of recorded history? How can that be. All true servants are like the Bereans and make sure of all things. Its all there, easy access on a computer= undeniable recorded history facts.

Its 100% undeniable facts-Israel NEVER served a trinity God, they served the true God.
Genesis 1:26-27 [NKJV] Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth." So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

Do you mean THAT trinitarian (Us/Our - His/He) [unity in plurality] God?

Or this …

Genesis 1:1 [NKJV] 1 In the beginning God [ĕlōhîm = Hebrew Noun Masculine PLURAL] created the heavens and the earth.

Or this …

Deuteronomy 6:4 [NKJV] 4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD [proper name] our God [ĕlōhîm = Hebrew Noun Masculine PLURAL], the LORD [proper name] is one!

God told us about unity in plurality from the very first verse … our job is just to believe Him.

as well Recorded history = Catholicism in 381 ce added the holy spirit for the first time ever to a godhead at the council of Constantinople. No trinity was taught or served prior to the end of the 4th century.
Technically, they resolved that the Holy Spirit was a full PERSON of the godhead, equal to the Father and Son (and not a part of either of them, or an impersonal force). Prior to that they were still busy fighting with heretics over more important issues like whether Jesus was really a man (or just 100% God) or just a man (100% human) or a man that God inhabited like a demonic possession. The whole “Fully God and Fully man” took some time to argue out all the subtle details from scripture. The Holy Spirit question had to wait on bigger fish to fry.

Genesis 1:26-27 [NKJV] Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth." So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

Do you mean THAT trinitarian (Us/Our - His/He) [unity in plurality] God?

Or this …

Genesis 1:1 [NKJV] 1 In the beginning God [ĕlōhîm = Hebrew Noun Masculine PLURAL] created the heavens and the earth.

Or this …

Deuteronomy 6:4 [NKJV] 4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD [proper name] our God [ĕlōhîm = Hebrew Noun Masculine PLURAL], the LORD [proper name] is one!

God told us about unity in plurality from the very first verse … our job is just to believe Him.
Gen 1:27= HE created--not we
Prov 8:27-28= HE created--not we.
Isaiah 40: 26= HE created--not we.

Its 100% fact-Elohim translates-the supreme one or mighty one to the true God in the Hebrew language.

Let us=Jehovah and his master worker( Prov 8:30)Jesus)= the one beside God during the creation process. He gives-HE( God) 100% credit.
Col 1:16 created THROUGH and for( Jesus)= another did the creating.

Bible evidence is clear to ones in light. Ones in darkness count-HE as we.

Technically, they resolved that the Holy Spirit was a full PERSON of the godhead, equal to the Father and Son (and not a part of either of them, or an impersonal force). Prior to that they were still busy fighting with heretics over more important issues like whether Jesus was really a man (or just 100% God) or just a man (100% human) or a man that God inhabited like a demonic possession. The whole “Fully God and Fully man” took some time to argue out all the subtle details from scripture. The Holy Spirit question had to wait on bigger fish to fry.
Catholicism's own encyclopedia states-In the majority of teachings about the holy spirit it is not as a living being.

Its 100% fact-Elohim translates-the supreme one or mighty one to the true God in the Hebrew language.
Sorry chief, the word ĕlōhîm is a PLURAL, Masculine Hebrew Noun ... Go check it out. I'll wait for you to admit the truth. (I just won't hold my breath).
Catholicism's own encyclopedia states-In the majority of teachings about the holy spirit it is not as a living being.
Not that I give a whit about what the RCC teaches [I am a Particular Baptist], but no Christian should be slandered without evidence ...
So could you please cite EXACTLY what and where you are claiming this from so we can see THEIR words and confirm the accuracy of your claim.

Sorry chief, the word ĕlōhîm is a PLURAL, Masculine Hebrew Noun ... Go check it out. I'll wait for you to admit the truth. (I just won't hold my breath).

Not that I give a whit about what the RCC teaches [I am a Particular Baptist], but no Christian should be slandered without evidence ...
So could you please cite EXACTLY what and where you are claiming this from so we can see THEIR words and confirm the accuracy of your claim.
But I found interesting about your post is you identifying as a "Particular Baptist". I've heard the term before but never looked into it till today. Thank you for that information on your Christian foundation.

I found this article that I thought was very interesting.

But I found interesting about your post is you identifying as a "Particular Baptist". I've heard the term before but never looked into it till today. Thank you for that information on your Christian foundation.

I found this article that I thought was very interesting.

A really cool fact about BAPTIST History is something called"Baptist distinctives" (those beliefs that make a Baptist a Baptist and not some other independent Church). One of particular interest is called "Individual Soul Liberty", which is just fancy talk for saying that NOBODY (person, group or denomination) has the right to tell another what to believe. One result is that every Baptist congregation has and has probably always had both "General" Atonement believing ("arminian") members and "Particular" Atonement believing ("calvinist") members worshiping together.

It is plural to the false trinity gods served by pagan religions in the OT days, or like the romans and Greeks who had many gods( all false). But for the true God in the Hebrew language it translates-The supreme one or the mighty one=100% fact of reality.

A really cool fact about BAPTIST History is something called"Baptist distinctives" (those beliefs that make a Baptist a Baptist and not some other independent Church). One of particular interest is called "Individual Soul Liberty", which is just fancy talk for saying that NOBODY (person, group or denomination) has the right to tell another what to believe. One result is that every Baptist congregation has and has probably always had both "General" Atonement believing ("arminian") members and "Particular" Atonement believing ("calvinist") members worshiping together.
Do you mean the baptists who had segregated churches all over the south because they hated men with a different skin color. Or the ones who teach-once saved always saved( lie)--And say if you say 3 lines of prayer with me-you are saved= lie. RUN FROM THEM.

Do you mean the baptists who had segregated churches all over the south because they hated men with a different skin color. Or the ones who teach-once saved always saved( lie)--And say if you say 3 lines of prayer with me-you are saved= lie. RUN FROM THEM.
I wouldn’t know about the segregated south, that was before my time and pre-1980 I was busy setting people on fire, so Church politics held no real interest to me as a violent atheist. As far as “once saved, always saved” Jesus started that particular “lie”, so I put more stock in it than most theology arguments. The tricky part is making sure that you are actually SAVED, because OSAS means nothing if “I never knew you” is the response you get when you reach Jesus.

You are free to run to or from whomever you please. The beauty of Jesus and His truth is it remains true even if every man is a liar.

It is plural to the false trinity gods served by pagan religions in the OT days, or like the romans and Greeks who had many gods( all false). But for the true God in the Hebrew language it translates-The supreme one or the mighty one=100% fact of reality.
:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: Gen 1:1 [ĕlōhîm is a PLURAL, Masculine Hebrew Noun]

I wouldn’t know about the segregated south, that was before my time and pre-1980 I was busy setting people on fire, so Church politics held no real interest to me as a violent atheist. As far as “once saved, always saved” Jesus started that particular “lie”, so I put more stock in it than most theology arguments. The tricky part is making sure that you are actually SAVED, because OSAS means nothing if “I never knew you” is the response you get when you reach Jesus.

You are free to run to or from whomever you please. The beauty of Jesus and His truth is it remains true even if every man is a liar.
Jesus NEVER taught once saved always saved. He teaches-Matt 10:22-Those that endure until their end will be saved.
Few know what Jesus actually teaches. Churches represented by a cross teach very little of what Jesus actually taught. Most professing to be Christian don't even open a bible up. To remain in Jesus love and be his friend, one must obey him= all that he teaches. John 15:10-14

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: Gen 1:1 [ĕlōhîm is a PLURAL, Masculine Hebrew Noun]
So says trinity bogus words. The Hebrew scholars who know their language a hundred x better than any trinity followers say it means-The supreme one or mighty one when used for the true God. Israel NEVER served a trinity god while serving the true God.

All the teachings of Jesus are super important.
You are correct 100%. Its why all who know Jesus knows the ones he appointed to lead in his 1 religion teach every one of them, like the super important one in my OP that every true follower knows by heart already. If they do not know it, they have not found the teachers who have Jesus.
Another super important one= Man does not live by bread alone but by EVERY utterance from God= OT-NT--taught by Jesus' real teachers on earth to the flock without fail, it NEVER stops. All can look this very minute and see if their teachers have Jesus and do exactly that=teach OT-NT it never stops. 1540 pages give or take= EVERY utterance from God. The ones taking the lead in my religion do it without fail.

Last edited:
The official formal definition of the Trinity may not have appeared until the 3rd or 4th century - also they may not have had a specific name for it before then, but the concept and the truth of the Trinity were there since the life and teachings of Jesus. Also the writings of the apostles and all the New Testament books are filled with references to the Trinity.
Of course, the biggest issue regarding the Trinity is the Deity of Jesus. Just on that point alone, again, the New Testament is filled with references to Jesus being God in the flesh. John said the Word was God, referring to Jesus, Thomas called Jesus "My Lord and my God!", Matthew called Jesus Emmanuel, which is"God with us". Peter called Him "our God and Savior, Jesus Christ.", all the gospel writers tell us that Jesus received worship, and never corrected anyone for worshiping Him. Jesus forgave sins, which only God can do - in so doing He granted salvation to people, which only God can do. He Himself said that He pre-existed, which no man can claim. He identified as the "I AM" of the Old Covenant. He said that if you've seen Him, you've seen the Father. Instead of asking God for miracles, He just did them. He never asked anyone to pray for Him, which all people need. He said that if He was killed, He would raise Himself up from the dead, which no mere human can do. He multiplied a small of amount of food to feed over 15,000 people, assuming an average size family of 3 - no person has ever been able to even come close to that.. He changed 180 gallons of water (or more) into wine. Only God can do these things. He cast demons out of people who could not be controlled. Only God can do that. The writer of Hebrews quotes God calling Jesus "God" - also God commands all the angels to worship Jesus! Jesus, the Lamb of Revelation 5 does NOT fall down and worship Him who sits on the throne - even though ALL of CREATION does, which is proof positive that He Himself is God. And I'm just getting started - the list goes on and on.

How utterly absurd to think for one moment that Jesus is not God. And if He is God and the Holy Spirit is God, which they both are, then the Trinity clearly is the truth.

The official formal definition of the Trinity may not have appeared until the 3rd or 4th century - also they may not have had a specific name for it before then, but the concept and the truth of the Trinity were there since the life and teachings of Jesus. Also the writings of the apostles and all the New Testament books are filled with references to the Trinity.
Of course, the biggest issue regarding the Trinity is the Deity of Jesus. Just on that point alone, again, the New Testament is filled with references to Jesus being God in the flesh. John said the Word was God, referring to Jesus, Thomas called Jesus "My Lord and my God!", Matthew called Jesus Emmanuel, which is"God with us". Peter called Him "our God and Savior, Jesus Christ.", all the gospel writers tell us that Jesus received worship, and never corrected anyone for worshiping Him. Jesus forgave sins, which only God can do - in so doing He granted salvation to people, which only God can do. He Himself said that He pre-existed, which no man can claim. He identified as the "I AM" of the Old Covenant. He said that if you've seen Him, you've seen the Father. Instead of asking God for miracles, He just did them. He never asked anyone to pray for Him, which all people need. He said that if He was killed, He would raise Himself up from the dead, which no mere human can do. He multiplied a small of amount of food to feed over 15,000 people, assuming an average size family of 3 - no person has ever been able to even come close to that.. He changed 180 gallons of water (or more) into wine. Only God can do these things. He cast demons out of people who could not be controlled. Only God can do that. The writer of Hebrews quotes God calling Jesus "God" - also God commands all the angels to worship Jesus! Jesus, the Lamb of Revelation 5 does NOT fall down and worship Him who sits on the throne - even though ALL of CREATION does, which is proof positive that He Himself is God. And I'm just getting started - the list goes on and on.

How utterly absurd to think for one moment that Jesus is not God. And if He is God and the Holy Spirit is God, which they both are, then the Trinity clearly is the truth.
Jesus disagrees--John 17:3--where in a prayer to his Father=the one who sent Jesus, Jesus calls the Father-THE ONLY TRUE GOD.

Back
Top Bottom