Matthew 6:33

on point just one thing to note about Christ in the resurrection. 2 Corinthians 5:16 "Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more." 2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."

this is because he in the resurrection is now Amalgamated in the Spirit as said per John 17:5, which is backed-up in Revelation 5:6 "And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth."

notice this LAMB, not the Lamb of God, but the Lamb, who was slain/crucified, is now A. Standing/Resurrected, but B. also sent forth unto all the earth...... question, "WHO was SENT into all the EARTH? answer, the Holy Spirit. and the Lord Jesus is that LAMB, now in Amalgamation of his OWSNSELF... "Spirit", now sent ......... John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;" John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you." and he came on Pentecost.

now, who was it that was slain, and resurrected? answer, the LAMB, who on earth with blood is the Lamb of, of, of, God.... the Lord Jesus, God almighty. (smile). yes, JESUS, the Lord, God almighty is the Holy Spirit who came at Pentecost. supportive scripture, John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." and he did...... on Pentecost. do you understand now?

101G.
@101G
references given:- 2 Corinthians 5:17; John 17:5; John 14:16-17; John 14:18
Hello, @101G, :)

I do understand what you are saying.
I will be out all today, but will address this, (God willing) asap.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Best believe Jesus-John 20:17--He even stresses that fact 4 x in a single paragraph while back in heaven at Rev 3:12
MY "GOD" is ME, as Jesus said. you gave Revelation 3:12 which clearly shoots you in your OWN foot. but first John 20:17 "Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God."

by process of elimination alone we can understand what THE 'Lord" Jesus is saying. First clue, the term "MY" is possessive, ie my car, my land.... ect... when the Lord Jesus on earth, in flesh and blood says MY "Father" he is not speaking biological...... hello, any one home? because when he said, "and your Father", is God, (who is a Spirit), Mary Magdalene biological father? of course not, nor your or mine. so the term MY "Father" here is speaking Spiritual. Now LISTEN UP and copy this somewhere. when the Lord Jesus is on EARTH, in a G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') state of flesh and blood says "My Father", he is actually saying "My Spirit" which is in Heaven. and when the Lord Jesus from Heaven say "My Son", he is saying "My Body", on Earth. this is Just too easy.

KNOWING that, we can clearly see who the Lord Jesus is in the verse you gave, Revelation 3:12 "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, (NOTE THIS AS TO WHAT HE WROTE). and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name." ............. who name did he write? my, my, my, my Name, which is my God to you. let bring it to kindergarten level where one can clearly see it. watch and learn.

now look below and understand who name he wrote....... (smile)...... Oh dear.

"I will write upon him the name of my God"

"I will write upon him my new name."

Here the Lord JESUS is saying "MY GOD" is "ME" ..... examine these two segment of verses closley..... (y)

if one cannot see who name he wrote is still lost and in their sins.

101G.

MY "GOD" is ME, as Jesus said. you gave Revelation 3:12 which clearly shoots you in your OWN foot. but first John 20:17 "Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God."

by process of elimination alone we can understand what THE 'Lord" Jesus is saying. First clue, the term "MY" is possessive, ie my car, my land.... ect... when the Lord Jesus on earth, in flesh and blood says MY "Father" he is not speaking biological...... hello, any one home? because when he said, "and your Father", is God, (who is a Spirit), Mary Magdalene biological father? of course not, nor your or mine. so the term MY "Father" here is speaking Spiritual. Now LISTEN UP and copy this somewhere. when the Lord Jesus is on EARTH, in a G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') state of flesh and blood says "My Father", he is actually saying "My Spirit" which is in Heaven. and when the Lord Jesus from Heaven say "My Son", he is saying "My Body", on Earth. this is Just too easy.

KNOWING that, we can clearly see who the Lord Jesus is in the verse you gave, Revelation 3:12 "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, (NOTE THIS AS TO WHAT HE WROTE). and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name." ............. who name did he write? my, my, my, my Name, which is my God to you. let bring it to kindergarten level where one can clearly see it. watch and learn.

now look below and understand who name he wrote....... (smile)...... Oh dear.

"I will write upon him the name of my God"

"I will write upon him my new name."

Here the Lord JESUS is saying "MY GOD" is "ME" ..... examine these two segment of verses closley..... (y)

if one cannot see who name he wrote is still lost and in their sins.

101G.
Stop twisting Gods words.

(Smile), if so, point it out by scripture, is this not why 101G gave you the floor in the first place? so, tell us how 101G is twisting the scriptures.

101G.
John 20:17--The Father is Jesus' God--There is only 1 God. Paul assures all at 1 Cor 8:6--just the Father is called God.

John 20:17--The Father is Jesus' God--There is only 1 God. Paul assures all at 1 Cor 8:6--just the Father is called God.
Not according to Revelation 22:6. the Lord God is JESUS.... who is of the Holy Prophets that serves HIM, JESUS.

101G.

Not according to Revelation 22:6. the Lord God is JESUS.... who is of the Holy Prophets that serves HIM, JESUS.

101G.
The bible( Gods word) doesn't contradict itself. Your altered translations do. rev 22:6- is speaking about Jehovah.

Hello @101G,

These were the references you referred to in your post to me,( reply#20):-
2 Corinthians 5:17; John 17:5; John 14:16-17; John 14:18

'Therefore if any man be in Christ,
.. he is a new creature:
.... old things are passed away;
...... behold, all things are become new.
........ And all things are of God,
.......... Who hath reconciled us (Paul and his fellow-workers) to Himself by Jesus Christ,
............ and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
.............. To wit,
................ that God was in Christ,
.................. reconciling the world unto Himself,
.................... not imputing their trespasses unto them;
...................... and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.'
( 2 Cor. 5:17:19 )

'And now, O Father,
glorify Thou Me with Thine Own Self
with the glory which I had with Thee
before the world was.'

(Joh 17:5)

'And I (the Lord Jesus) will pray the Father,
and He shall give you another Comforter,
that He may abide with you for ever;
Even
the Spirit of truth;
Whom the world cannot receive,
because it seeth Him not,
neither knoweth Him:
but ye know Him;
for He dwelleth with you,
and shall be in you.'

(Joh 14:16-18)

John said:-
'That which was from the beginning,
.. which we have heard,
.... which we have seen with our eyes,
...... which we have looked upon,
........ and our hands have handled,
.......... of the Word of life;
(
For the life was manifested,
.. and we have seen it,
.... and bear witness,
...... and shew unto you
........ that eternal life,
.......... which was with the Father,
............ and was manifested unto us;
)
That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you,
that ye also may have fellowship with us:
and truly our fellowship is with the Father,
and with His Son Jesus Christ.'

(1 John 1:1-3)

* We must let the word speak.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

The bible( Gods word) doesn't contradict itself. Your altered translations do. rev 22:6- is speaking about Jehovah.
well why do your own NWT say at Revelation 22:16 that it is the JESUS who sent his angel, and at Revelation 22:6 you own NWT say Jehovah sent his angel.

here it is look at it and see who is lying,

NWT: Revelation 22:6 "And he said to me: These words are faithful and true; yes, Jehovah the God of the inspired expressions of the prophets sent his angel forth to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place.

and then in the same book, and the same chapter only 10 verses down, this,

Revelation 22:16 “‘I, Jesus, sent my angel to bear witness to YOU people of these things for the congregations. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright morning star.’”

NOW...... whose lying? your own bible said in Revelation that Your Jehovah sent his angel. but just 10 verse later your bible said JESUS sent his angel. and you said Jesus is not God, so who is LYING NOW? you or your own bible, or both of you.

see, 101G don't have to argue with you. you're doing fine all by yourself, with your own bible in tow. lying and arguing with each other. someone had to be asleep at the wheel to let that get pass them in the same book, in the same chapter, just 10 verses apart? the translators had to be asleep to make a mistake, and a big one like that. your own bible calls the Lord Jesus God with that fake false name Jehovah. (Lord Jesus we apologize).

now if this is not a contradiction, WHAT IS. if 101G found it, by the Lord Jesus, you know your Leaders afterward had to find it. else they are so blind and IGNORANT? ....... no, 101G is not buying it. they are just like the trinitarians too embarrassed to admit that they have believed a two-thousand-year-old LIE. and God made it easy for all of US........ "REPENT" and get it behind you and press toward the Mark of the HIGH Calling in Christ Jesus. but they rather stick with a lie instead of repenting. there is a hard way, and there is a easy way, you choose.

101G.

A super important teaching from Jesus=Matthew 6:33-- It 100% shows who listens to Jesus and who doesnt= Keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)

Most religions claiming to serve Jesus teach to seek his( Jesus) righteousness because they do not listen to him. the bible calls those-blind guides.
Addressing the OP only, those are bold words, but also hear the Lord Jesus...... Matthew 19:29 "And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life." Matthew 19:30 "But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first." keep that in the back of your mind. ...... ok.

101G.

'But seek ye first the kingdom of God,
and His righteousness;
and all these things shall be added unto you.'

(Mat 6:33)

Hello @Keiw1, :)

This is the first period of the Lord's ministry, in which He is proclaiming the Kingdom of God, and calling His countrymen to come to repentance (4:17). Giving 'the sermon on the mount' (5:1-7:29) and the laws of the Kingdom. This verse is part of the sermon on the mount.

Matt. 5: 17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. 19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus walked in and taught the commandments of God, Yes? Is He not called the "Greatest" in the Kingdom of God?

The Laws of the Kingdom of God, that Jesus walked in and promoted, come from His Father and are given to us through the Law and Prophets. He was "perfect", not because HE created His Own Righteousness, Laws, Statutes, high days and judgments, as "many" who come in Christ's Name Preach, but because "he humbled himself to God, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross". At least this is what the Scriptures teach.

In the end of Matt. 5, the Jesus of the Bible said; "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect." That is the Prize of the High calling of God, which was in Christ Jesus, Yes? Jesus wasn't perfect according to His Own standards, as "many" who call Him Lord, Lord preach. He was "Perfect" as defined by the Father. He is telling us to humble ourselves in the same manner, even as HE did.

So that is the context of the Sermon on the mount which continues in Matt. 6.

Context is important.

In the verses leading up to this verse, the Lord uses the words, 'O ye of little faith' (v.30). This word (Gr. oligopistos) , is used four times: Here, rebuking 'care';

He didn't rebuke "care", He said His Father knows they "Have Need" of these things. He is simply telling them to place their "Care" on His Father, in Faith. As it is also written;

1 Pet. 5: 6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: 7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

In (8:26) it is rebuking 'fear';

He didn't "rebuke fear" here, HE rebuked the Storm. This context is so important. He asked them "why" they feared the Storm? God gives men fear, fear is good. The Jesus "of the bible" tells men flat out.

Luke 12: 4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. 5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

So then I should direct my Fear, that God gave me, towards His Father, the One True God. Not towards the storms of this life, or the "many" religions who call Him Lord, Lord, that tell me what I can eat, what I am to drink, what to "Put on" or wrap myself in.

in (14:31), rebuking 'doubt'; and in (16:8) it is rebuking 'reasoning'. Then follows the verse you highlight (above).

Matt. 14: 30 But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me. 31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?

Again, Jesus isn't rebuking Peter's doubt here, but asking him to consider "Why" he doubted. And in doing so Peter would learn that it wasn't the Storm that caused the doubt, but his belief was lacking. And He would then Pray to the Father, "Help me in my unbelief".

Matt. 16:8 Which when Jesus perceived, he said unto them, O ye of little faith, why reason ye among yourselves, because ye have brought no bread? 9 Do ye not yet understand, neither remember the five loaves of the five thousand, and how many baskets ye took up? 10 Neither the seven loaves of the four thousand, and how many baskets ye took up?

Jesus didn't rebuke the "reasoning here". Their reasoning was the right thing to do. But in their reasoning, they forgot about, or didn't consider the Miracles HE had already performed before them. So HE reminded them of what they should have remembered on their own, and spelled out what they should have understood, by asking them "WHY" didn't they understand.

11 How is it that ye do not understand that I spake it not to you concerning bread, (That your heavenly Father knows you have need of) that ye should beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees? (Mainstream religions of that time, "Who professed to know God".

12 Then understood they how that he bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the "doctrine" of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees. (Mainstream religions of that time)

'Therefore take no thought, saying,
.. What shall we eat? or,
.... What shall we drink? or,
...... Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
........ (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek )
.......... for your heavenly Father knoweth
............ that ye have need of all these things.
But seek ye first the kingdom of God,
.. and His righteousness;
.... and all these things shall be added unto you.
Take therefore no thought for the morrow:
for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself.
Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.'

(Mat 6:31-34)

* How important it is to keep a verse within it's context, isn't it?

Yes, context is very important.

Matt. 6: 1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven. 2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. 3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: 4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. 6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. 7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

8 "Be not ye therefore like unto them": for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

Men are to be "Learned of the Father", not the "many" who call Him Lord, Lord in the manmade shrines of worship located in every town, or the "Many" men who come in His Name ordained by the various religious sects and businesses of this world God placed us in.

Keiw1 is right to recognize and believe the Words of the Jesus of the Bible regarding who "HE" says to Seek, Worship and Know in order to find what to eat, what to drink and what to "Put on". And truly, this understanding will be unpopular today with this world's religions, as it was in the day Jesus spoke them.

* My thoughts go to another part of Scripture, which tells us to keep our minds stayed on things above, where Christ sits at God's right hand, which has the same emphasis. It is the sovereignty of God the Father, and our position in Christ Jesus our risen Lord, in which we are the expression of the righteousness of God, in Him. Who has forgiven us for all our sins, and has imputed His righteousness to us by faith, on the basis of the all-sufficient sacrifice of His Son, and our Saviour, Christ Jesus the risen Lord. (Colossians chapter 3)

*What wondrous grace!

Praise God!

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Men then, those who "saith he abideth in him" ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

Because there are "Many" according to scriptures, who disguise themselves as Apostles of Christ, but are not, Jesus said we will know them by their works. Paul says "They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate."

Therefore, as my Lord and Savior instructs, Matt. 6: 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

But who really believes?

Matt. 5: 17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. 19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus walked in and taught the commandments of God, Yes? Is He not called the "Greatest" in the Kingdom of God?

The Laws of the Kingdom of God, that Jesus walked in and promoted, come from His Father and are given to us through the Law and Prophets. He was "perfect", not because HE created His Own Righteousness, Laws, Statutes, high days and judgments, as "many" who come in Christ's Name Preach, but because "he humbled himself to God, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross". At least this is what the Scriptures teach.

In the end of Matt. 5, the Jesus of the Bible said; "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect." That is the Prize of the High calling of God, which was in Christ Jesus, Yes? Jesus wasn't perfect according to His Own standards, as "many" who call Him Lord, Lord preach. He was "Perfect" as defined by the Father. He is telling us to humble ourselves in the same manner, even as HE did.

So that is the context of the Sermon on the mount which continues in Matt. 6.

Context is important.
is not fulfilling the Law is Perfect/complete?

101G.

Hebrews 7:11 "If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?"

Hebrews 7:19 "For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God."

Romans 13:8 "Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law."

Romans 13:10 "Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law."

101G.

is not fulfilling the Law is Perfect/complete?

101G.

I was addressing and posting what Jesus Said to do in Matt. 5&6 responding to a post that didn't align with scriptures, in my view. HE, that is, the Jesus of the Bible, told His People what to SEEK, and how HE taught them to worship, and pray, and live and who not to be like. Is HE not the Prophesied Messiah who God sent to show me the way that I should go?

Is. 48: 16 Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me. 17 Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

So isn't this Redeemer, the same One who became Flesh in the person of Jesus? And is HE not teaching me in the way that I should Go, as His Father instructed? So then, if you believe in this Jesus, isn't HE "Fulfilling the Law and Prophets" in Matt. 5&6 by teaching me in the way that I should go, which is what HIS Father Sent Him to do?

If you think I am mistaken in my understanding here, please explain how.

well why do your own NWT say at Revelation 22:16 that it is the JESUS who sent his angel, and at Revelation 22:6 you own NWT say Jehovah sent his angel.

here it is look at it and see who is lying,

NWT: Revelation 22:6 "And he said to me: These words are faithful and true; yes, Jehovah the God of the inspired expressions of the prophets sent his angel forth to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place.

and then in the same book, and the same chapter only 10 verses down, this,

Revelation 22:16 “‘I, Jesus, sent my angel to bear witness to YOU people of these things for the congregations. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright morning star.’”

NOW...... whose lying? your own bible said in Revelation that Your Jehovah sent his angel. but just 10 verse later your bible said JESUS sent his angel. and you said Jesus is not God, so who is LYING NOW? you or your own bible, or both of you.

see, 101G don't have to argue with you. you're doing fine all by yourself, with your own bible in tow. lying and arguing with each other. someone had to be asleep at the wheel to let that get pass them in the same book, in the same chapter, just 10 verses apart? the translators had to be asleep to make a mistake, and a big one like that. your own bible calls the Lord Jesus God with that fake false name Jehovah. (Lord Jesus we apologize).

now if this is not a contradiction, WHAT IS. if 101G found it, by the Lord Jesus, you know your Leaders afterward had to find it. else they are so blind and IGNORANT? ....... no, 101G is not buying it. they are just like the trinitarians too embarrassed to admit that they have believed a two-thousand-year-old LIE. and God made it easy for all of US........ "REPENT" and get it behind you and press toward the Mark of the HIGH Calling in Christ Jesus. but they rather stick with a lie instead of repenting. there is a hard way, and there is a easy way, you choose.

101G.
Jehovah does it all through Jesus, that is how both are said to have sent the angel. Jehovah sent it, and Jesus carries out all of his Fathers will. Thus is said to have sent it as well. All things originate from Jehovah's will.

Addressing the OP only, those are bold words, but also hear the Lord Jesus...... Matthew 19:29 "And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life." Matthew 19:30 "But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first." keep that in the back of your mind. ...... ok.

101G.
Yes by obeying everything Jesus taught= the way, the truth and the life. Then Jesus sends those to his Father. Remember--I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father but through me= by obeying. The Father is the destination. To do this-John 4:22-24

I was addressing and posting what Jesus Said to do in Matt. 5&6 responding to a post that didn't align with scriptures, in my view. HE, that is, the Jesus of the Bible, told His People what to SEEK, and how HE taught them to worship, and pray, and live and who not to be like. Is HE not the Prophesied Messiah who God sent to show me the way that I should go?

Is. 48: 16 Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me. 17 Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

So isn't this Redeemer, the same One who became Flesh in the person of Jesus? And is HE not teaching me in the way that I should Go, as His Father instructed? So then, if you believe in this Jesus, isn't HE "Fulfilling the Law and Prophets" in Matt. 5&6 by teaching me in the way that I should go, which is what HIS Father Sent Him to do?

If you think I am mistaken in my understanding here, please explain how.
the way is to be "HOLY" like God, "be ye holy for I am Holy". and God is ......... "LOVE".

101G.

Back
Top Bottom