Women in Ministry

And yet while Paul was at this house with these 4 females there, God saw to it to bring a male prophet (Agabus) to let Paul know what the Holy Spirit said (Acts 21:11).
and? ...... LOL, LOL, LOL, the same way he brought in a woman, Anna, a prophetess, after Simeon the man (who had the Holy Ghost ), speaking/preaching of Christ. but God brought in the woman..... (smile), now try again.

101G.

and? ......

Nothing more was needed to refute your confusion.

LOL, LOL, LOL, the same way he brought in a woman, Anna, a prophetess, after Simeon the man (who had the Holy Ghost ), speaking/preaching of Christ. but God brought in the woman..... (smile), now try again.

101G.

New Covenant church didn't start yet.
Get with the times.

SMILE. Now you can try again.

Which is repeated in 1 Timothy 6:1.
ERROR, have you not read? 1 Timothy 1:9 "Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,"

you didn't know that .... did you.... (smile), lol, lol, lol, :ninja:

101G.

ERROR, have you not read? 1 Timothy 1:9

Error on your part.

If an Old Covenant command is repeated in the New Covenant for Christians to obey then guess what????

They are commanded to obey it.

Ding
Bingo!

Yikes.
Smile!

We? No, you.

Which shows you didn't.

And is still valid today.

You're out of touch with the reality of the New Covenant.
Oh deary how dreary.

Don't you just love 1 Timothy 6:1!?
as it applies to you....... (smile) ... yes.

101G.

Error on your part.

If an Old Covenant command is repeated in the New Covenant for Christians to obey then guess what????

They are commanded to obey it.

Ding
Bingo!

Yikes.
Smile!
why repeat it? was it good enough before? (smile), lol, lol, lol, this is why we have a NT...... not the same as the OT...... BETTER...

101G.

now back to women in MINISTRY.

The First BISHOP/PASTOR to the Church at Rome..... a WOMAN. well where is that at in the bible.... here, Romans 16:1 "I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea:" Romans 16:2 "That ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a succourer of many, and of myself also." Romans 16:3 "Greet Priscilla and Aquila my helpers in Christ Jesus:"

@Fred, can you discern out the meaning of the above scriptures, where at least two BISHOPS, (Females), are mentioned? can U?
looking to hear from U

101G.

@Fred, did you see the two Female Bishops? read Romans 16:1-3 again. and tell us if you see ..... at least one female BISHOP, 101G will make it easy for U....... (smile). lol, lol, lol, Oh dear.

101G.

why repeat it?

To show that it applies to those under the New Covenant.
was it good enough before?

Yes, for those under a different covenant.
(smile), lol, lol, lol, this is why we have a NT

No kidding.
...... not the same as the OT.

No kidding, but when it the Old Covenant forbids stealing and the New Covenant does as well that doesn't mean those under the New Covenant can ignore this command.

..... BETTER...

No kidding.

Typical.

Last edited:
now back to women in MINISTRY.

The First BISHOP/PASTOR to the Church at Rome..... a WOMAN. well where is that at in the bible.... here, Romans 16:1 "I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea:" Romans 16:2 "That ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a succourer of many, and of myself also." Romans 16:3 "Greet Priscilla and Aquila my helpers in Christ Jesus:"

@Fred, can you discern out the meaning of the above scriptures, where at least two BISHOPS, (Females), are mentioned? can U?
looking to hear from U

101G.

The word "bishop" is not used in Romans 16:2-3.

Now you are seeing something that isn't even there and doesn't exist there.
Oh dear.
Yikes!

Back
Top Bottom