With the New Covenant, How many Natures Do We Have?

I don't care about other religions. I only care about the true meaning of Jesus and His Apostles.
You had said the following:
. I chose to study how the easterners wrote so I know what they MEAN. Here's another eastern scripture that most westerners get wrong…
How can you claim to have studied the easterners, and “know what they mean”, while you pretend “not to care about other religions”?
If you want to get serious in your study, I respectfully encourage you to investigate the influences of religions and philosophical schools of thought on Judaism and Christianism.
Indeed, you are talking to a man who follows another religion, the Baha'i Faith.
Do you care about what I have to say?
It is OK if you don't care, my sister. I would just like to know if it is appropriate or not to continue this conversation.

You had said the following:

How can you claim to have studied the easterners, and “know what they mean”, while you pretend “not to care about other religions”?
If you want to get serious in your study, I respectfully encourage you to investigate the influences of religions and philosophical schools of thought on Judaism and Christianism.
Indeed, you are talking to a man who follows another religion, the Baha'i Faith.
Do you care about what I have to say?
It is OK if you don't care, my sister. I would just like to know if it is appropriate or not to continue this conversation.
I always wanted to know what Baha'i Faith was about. I have some other books about other different religions. Back in the 80's I met a Jewish Christian that was teaching a woman I knew about the "hard sayings of Jesus." He and another scholar wrote a book called Understanding the hard sayings of Jesus." It was about Hebrew idioms. They also published a magazine via email called The Jewish Perspective. I learned about Semitic writing styles and other off the wall subjects like "key words." Is there anything in the Baha'i Faith that can help me learn other things about the Eastern styles of writing, etc? I'm interested why you are on this post.

I always wanted to know what Baha'i Faith was about.
We can talk about it in a special thread that the Administrator created for that purpose. It is here
https://berean-apologetics.communit...history-and-practices.1939/page-2#post-101153

I have some other books about other different religions.
I am glad to hear that you have some other books about other different religions.

Is there anything in the Baha'i Faith that can help me learn other things about the Eastern styles of writing, etc? I'm interested why you are on this post.
Perhaps it would get you interested in the influence of Zoroastrian concepts, symbols or language on Judaism. It would also get you interested in the inspiration of the Greek philosophers, who in turn influenced Christianism. These are the things that we could discuss in that thread.

May God keep blessing you abundantly

Seeing as Jesus is the Author and Finisher of our faith, all we have to do is obey our conscience where He writes the laws. Just don't do anything against your own conscience. That seems to be what Paul did. Jesus keeps putting finishing touches on us as He writes more things on our conscience as we abide in Him. We mature in all the fruit of the Spirit one after the other. I recall finding myself not doing things I used to do without me even trying. The maturity in that area was not me straining, it was all Jesus.
I just realized the other site not only locked me out of being able to respond to your thread. They locked me out of everyone's. And yet I can't get them to delete the account.

I wasn't expecting to see you over there as I know you wouldn't want to post anything. So how do you like this site?
I like to be able to teach Christ. I can't do that if we can't talk about who he is and they let me do that here. The other sites say they will not allow trinity conversation, but they all do. It's only one sided. In the end I was not even posting anything. I was just responding to what people would say. You could say Jesus is God on these sites all day long everyday. What you can't say is Jesus is not God. I believe if Jesus was a member on these sites that he would not be allowed to say who he was. So I teach who Jesus is and I do it here... https://walking-by-the-spirit.com

I like to be able to teach Christ. I can't do that if we can't talk about who he is and they let me do that here. The other sites say they will not allow trinity conversation, but they all do. It's only one sided. In the end I was not even posting anything. I was just responding to what people would say. You could say Jesus is God on these sites all day long everyday. What you can't say is Jesus is not God. I believe if Jesus was a member on these sites that he would not be allowed to say who he was. So I teach who Jesus is and I do it here... https://walking-by-the-spirit.com
Oh, so it is YOUR website. Does it have ways for others to ask you questions? Or it like a blog where you teach your beliefs?

I just realized the other site not only locked me out of being able to respond to your thread. They locked me out of everyone's. And yet I can't get them to delete the account.
lol same here so don’t feel bad that won’t happen here :)

The only covenant now is to

Return to Him In Eden Paradise.

That's sweet having his promise
...now , His Souls will be saved when we
are in our home in Eden paradise with Him

As to His Feminine spirit who He gave
to His apostles....
and who is the Pillar of Fire, and Ruach....
and who the israelites protected,
as Core of His Ark...

since few acknowledge her,
they are hardly 'walking with His Spirit'...

just saying.

Maybe walking with their own
concepts...but not His Spirit.

As to His Feminine spirit who He gave
to His apostles....
and who is the Pillar of Fire, and Ruach....
and who the israelites protected,
as Core of His Ark...

since few acknowledge her,
they are hardly 'walking with His Spirit'...

just saying.

Maybe walking with their own
concepts...but not His Spirit.
What in the world are you teaching??? Its not biblical, so what are you getting yourself involved in?

Back
Top Bottom