Why The Trinity Is Wrong: Theology

See post 6 and see post 20.
Sorry Fred, these 2 posts/verses have zero to do with Jesus teaching others to pray to him. And you cannot see that I suppose.

To the best of my knowledge in scripture and via the Spirit of God with me there is no evidence of what you are wanting to see in scripture. It's not there I'm afraid. You do understand the scripture you wrote down has nothing to do with praying to Christ. right?

Sorry Fred, these 2 posts/verses have zero to do with Jesus teaching others to pray to him. And you cannot see that I suppose.

To be the proper recipient of pelach is to be the proper recipient of prayer.

You do understand the scripture you wrote down has nothing to do with praying to Christ. right?

You can try to refute the evidence I gave concerning Acts 1:24-25.
Simply saying it ain't so without addressing the evidence I supplied is not a wise thing to do.

To be the proper recipient of pelach is to be the proper recipient of prayer.

You can try to refute the evidence I gave concerning Acts 1:24-25.
Simply saying it ain't so without addressing the evidence I supplied is not a wise thing to do.
You do not have any evidence so let's be clear and honest with ourselves. Stay in context and focus on what is being said and why

I refute your claim and never scripture of course, if it has not been altered or edited at least.

Yes, in the 'early church' folks sometime spoke and prayed words to Christ, and always had the Father in mind, although this was not the practice. Praying to Father God in Christ is what scripture encourages indeed.

You also have to to look at the subject here. It was about the replacement apostle for Judas that Yahshua had a hand in selecting the apostles with his Father's blessing.

Further, it is the Father God who knows all hearts and not Yahshua his Son.

And finally, this scripture in no shape or form is an example of Christ teaching others to pray to him, and especially over his Father, who is the one true God. And this last point is what you said proves it. You know you are stretching here right?

You do not have any evidence so let's be clear and honest with ourselves. Stay in context and focus on what is being said and why

I refute your claim and never scripture of course, if it has not been altered or edited at least.

Yes, in the 'early church' folks sometime spoke and prayed words to Christ, and always had the Father in mind, although this was not the practice. Praying to Father God in Christ is what scripture encourages indeed.

You also have to to look at the subject here. It was about the replacement apostle for Judas that Yahshua had a hand in selecting the apostles with his Father's blessing.

Further, it is the Father God who knows all hearts and not Yahshua his Son.

And finally, this scripture in no shape or form is an example of Christ teaching others to pray to him, and especially over his Father, who is the one true God. And this last point is what you said proves it. You know you are stretching here right?

Dodge, dodge, dodge.
Pathetic.

He became the firstborn when he was resurrected. This is the day ‘today’ referenced in Hebrews 1 when Jesus became the son of God.

So no children before the Resurrection?

Heb 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

Do angels worship you?

Wrangler denies Jesus ever taught people to pray to Him.
His assertion is false.
Fred, your position is ridiculous on its face to equate ANYTHING in Daniel with Jesus teaching we ought to pray to anyone other than the father (who alone is God).

It's neither code nor riddle, but your refusal to see that other passages teach Jesus is God.
This is a false tenet of trinitarianism.

Always you assert ‘other passages’ but each one is proved to be the monotheist text it is and in no way supports trinitarianism in any way.

None in glorified form.

PY. You are reaching. The theology of the trinity is wrong as the role of the Lamb is to die. This cannot be if he is God, who cannot die.

To this, you attempt yet another back door rationalization. Even if angels worship Jesus, it does not mean Jesus commanded us to worship him.
That all depends upon the definition of death. :)

Fred, your position is ridiculous on its face to equate ANYTHING in Daniel with Jesus teaching we ought to pray to anyone other than the father (who alone is God).

That's because it refutes your false teaching,
Of course you simply have to dismiss it, but without any evidence as to why it should be.

This is a false tenet of trinitarianism.

Always you assert ‘other passages’ but each one is proved to be the monotheist text it is and in no way supports trinitarianism in any way.

What a joke.

That's why you ran away from the evidence I gave concerning 1 Corinthians 10:26.

None in glorified form.

PY. You are reaching. The theology of the trinity is wrong as the role of the Lamb is to die. This cannot be if he is God, who cannot die.

To this, you attempt yet another back door rationalization. Even if angels worship Jesus, it does not mean Jesus commanded us to worship him.
Do angels worship you?

You're the one that said he is simply your brother. I'm not mistaken. You are. Angels worship the Father. Angels worship the Son. Angels do not worship you.

Do angels worship you?

You're the one that said he is simply your brother. I'm not mistaken. You are. Angels worship the Father. Angels worship the Son. Angels do not worship you.
Angels only worship God their Creator. No getting around that fact. And no one but God has the authority over them to command them and for them to obey.

That shouts from the rooftops the Deity of Christ.

Yea, one you make up or one in the dictionary.

A Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament and Other Early Christian Literature: evidently in reference to the manner of Jesus' movement; pneuma is the part of Christ which, in contrast to flesh, did not pass away in death, but survived as an individual entity after death (pneuma, page 833).

Back
Top Bottom