Why I don’t believe or accept the trinity.

It’s obvious you need me to stay silent and not communicate.., well I’m under your Lordship now. How else may I worship you?

Learn some Bible., and do not use an NIV, as that is not a "bible".

Start here..

Romans 3:21-28

Hebrews 13:9

2 Corinthians 5:19

John 3:17

Romans 4:8

The trinity is a myth. It doesn’t make a person right with God for believing it. Jesus said nothing about it. Neither did anyone else in the Bible… it’s a lie.

Sure… then belittle my beliefs like many others. Thats a monster. You right it is a favor from Yahweh.

Is that how you see it?

Here is how you behaved.
You read that i asked 1o1G, for the 6th time, to post answers to simple questions i asked him, regarding His Salvation.

He has refused for 2 days to simply answer the questions..

So, you decided that your opinion needed to get in on this situation, and now you dont like the end result.

That's on you. @MatthewG

The trinity is a myth. It doesn’t make a person right with God for believing it. Jesus said nothing about it. Neither did anyone else in the Bible… it’s a lie.

Jesus never spoke in "Tongues'..

What about about that? @MatthewG

So, if Jesus never said the word "Trinity".. yet, the Pre-Incarnate Christ is the "US and OUR".... in "Let US make man in OUR Image".. then it could be stated with accuracy, that Jesus expects people who claim Him as their Lord and Savior.. to study some bible.

I gave you verses, but you dont have time for those, as you would rather come to a forum and fight about what you dont understand... as usual.

The Bible is a Spiritual MYSTERY that has to be OPENED by the Holy Spirit, regarding the Believer's "inner man's eyes of understanding".

The Bible is not a dictionary.
Its THE word of God.

You just belittled our beliefs calling it a myth.
No. Trinity doesn’t exist. I’m not belittling you, and accept you for your worship of the trinity. It’s not right though. It’s not taught by Jesus? Or his apostles… so I’m not belittling you for telling you the truth… @Grace ambassador.

Please enlighten me where it is said by Jesus or the apostles; you must believe in the trinity to be made right with God?

The trinity is a doctrine man made up…

It’s never taught anywhere in scripture…

Let alone anyone represented speaking in it ever mentions “trinity.”

Or that one must believe it…

So I’m not belittling anyone … on factual reality… reasons… but sometimes people need something out of reason to believe in… and say you must believe in it…

You just belittled our beliefs calling it a myth.
Correct, the true child of God needs to be Very prayerful and Careful about doctrine,
especially about Sound Doctrine, found in All of Holy Scripture - ie:

"But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine:"​
(Titus 2:1 cp 1 Timothy 1:10; 2 Timothy 4:3; Titus 1:9)​
Thus, we believe, and speak, according to All Bible Study Rules, All the following Scriptures:

Will be praying. Amen.

Jesus never spoke in "Tongues'..

What about about that? @MatthewG

So, if Jesus never said the word "Trinity".. yet, the Pre-Incarnate Christ is the "US and OUR".... in "Let US make man in OUR Image".. then it could be stated with accuracy, that Jesus expects people who claim Him as their Lord and Savior.. to study some bible.

I gave you verses, but you dont have time for those, as you would rather come to a forum and fight about what you dont understand... as usual.

The Bible is a Spiritual MYSTERY that has to be OPENED by the Holy Spirit, regarding the Believer's "inner man's eyes of understanding".

The Bible is not a dictionary.
Its THE word of God.

Jesus prayed to his Father for people to know the true God, and the one whom he had sent, Jesus…

If Jesus prayed for this, I believe people can come to the knowledge of whom the true God is…

It’s not a mystery.

Correct, the true child of God needs to be Very prayerful and Careful about doctrine,
especially about Sound Doctrine, found in All of Holy Scripture - ie:

"But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine:"​
(Titus 2:1 cp 1 Timothy 1:10; 2 Timothy 4:3; Titus 1:9)​
Thus, we believe, and speak, according to All Bible Study Rules, All the following Scriptures:

Amen.
The is no scripture said “tri-uni Godhead.” There may be Godhead but that is it. It’s not the trinity…. That people keep spouting around.

”We have been made right with God because of our faith. So we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Through our faith, Christ has brought us into that blessing of God’s grace that we now enjoy. And we are very happy because of the hope we have of sharing God’s glory. And we are also happy with the troubles we have. Why are we happy with troubles? Because we know that these troubles make us more patient. And this patience is proof that we are strong. And this proof gives us hope.“
‭‭Romans‬ ‭5‬:‭1‬-‭4‬ ‭ERV‬‬

Where in this does it say…

”We have been made right with God because of our faith in the trinity. So we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, because of the trinity. Through our faith in the trinity and, Christ has brought us into that blessing of God’s grace that we now enjoy. And we are very happy because of the hope we have of sharing God’s glory. And we are also happy with the troubles we have. Why are we happy with troubles? Because we know that these troubles make us more patient. And this patience is proof that we are strong. And this proof gives us hope.“
‭‭Romans‬ ‭5‬:‭1‬-‭4‬ ‭ERV

”We have been made right with God because of our faith. So we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Through our faith, Christ has brought us into that blessing of God’s grace that we now enjoy. And we are very happy because of the hope we have of sharing God’s glory. And we are also happy with the troubles we have. Why are we happy with troubles? Because we know that these troubles make us more patient. And this patience is proof that we are strong. And this proof gives us hope.“
‭‭Romans‬ ‭5‬:‭1‬-‭4‬ ‭ERV‬‬

Where in this does it say…

”We have been made right with God because of our faith in the trinity. So we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, because of the trinity. Through our faith in the trinity and, Christ has brought us into that blessing of God’s grace that we now enjoy. And we are very happy because of the hope we have of sharing God’s glory. And we are also happy with the troubles we have. Why are we happy with troubles? Because we know that these troubles make us more patient. And this patience is proof that we are strong. And this proof gives us hope.“
‭‭Romans‬ ‭5‬:‭1‬-‭4‬ ‭ERV
And the book of Roman’s identifies Christ as God( YHWH) in many places .

Hope this helps !!!

And the book of Roman’s identifies Christ as God( YHWH) in many places .

Hope this helps !!!

Bro we know God was in Christ. Or atleast I know that… How can we know? It’s in written down by Paul somewhere. YHWH was in Christ by virtue of the Holy Spirit of YHWH… if you asked me.

Back
Top Bottom