What is your hope, where will it be experienced, and when?

Complete

'But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts:
and be ready always to give an answer
to every man that asketh you
a reason of the hope that is in you
with meekness and fear: ... ... '

(1Peter 3:15)

Hello there,

Paul, to the chief of the Jews in Acts 28 said, 'For the hope of Israel I am bound with this chain'. That 'hope' being the resurrection of the dead.

My hope as a member of the church which is the body of Christ, is expressed in Colossians 3:4,

'When Christ, Who is our life, shall appear,
then shall ye also appear with Him in glory.'

In God's estimation (in spirit) I died with Christ, was buried, quickened and raised with Him, and am sat with Him at God's right hand, so all that is left is to appear with Him in glory (Romans 5:12-8:39).

This has to take place prior to Christ's coming in glory, and Israel's repentance at the sight of Him, and entry into the new covenant relationship with God as expressed in Jeremiah 50:4-5; 31:31-35 & Hebrews 10:16-17; 8:6-13; 9:15.

My hope will be experienced in heavenly places in Christ Jesus the Head of the Body, where all the spiritual blessings that are ours in Him will be enjoyed throughout eternity, along with the loving kindness of God the Father which will be administered to us through Christ Himself (Eph. 2:7).

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Hoping the sun goes dark soon
and tribulation starts...

because then God's 144k can leave
this prison earth...and go with Christ
to eden paradise.

Hoping the sun goes dark soon
and tribulation starts...

because then God's 144k can leave
this prison earth...and go with Christ
to eden paradise.
Hello there, @eve,

'And after these things I saw four angels
.. standing on the four corners of the earth,
.... holding the four winds of the earth,
...... that the wind should not blow on the earth,
........ nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
And I saw another angel ascending from the east,
.. having the seal of the living God:
.... and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels,
...... to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
........ Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees,
.......... till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
And I heard the number of them which were sealed:
and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand
of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

.. Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand.
.... Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand.
..... Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
........ Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand.
.......... Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand.
............ Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
.............. Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand.
................ Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand.
.................. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
.................... Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand.
...................... Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand.
........................ Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.'

(Rev 7:1-8)

Is this your hope?

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited:
Hello there, @eve,

'And after these things I saw four angels
.. standing on the four corners of the earth,
.... holding the four winds of the earth,
...... that the wind should not blow on the earth,
........ nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
And I saw another angel ascending from the east,
.. having the seal of the living God:
.... and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels,
...... to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
........ Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees,
.......... till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
And I heard the number of them which were sealed:
and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand
of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

.. Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand.
.... Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand.
..... Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
........ Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand.
.......... Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand.
............ Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
.............. Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand.
................ Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand.
.................. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
.................... Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand.
...................... Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand.
........................ Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.'

(Rev 7:1-8)

Is this your hope?

In Christ Jesus
Chris

The 144k are souls, alive now, who will be restored to their body made by God in Eden,
which was lost, who will be taken off this earth not made by God, who will go Home To
our land, which is Eden paradise.

it is actually 288k since it involves all the females.

Please no more quote walls though. Not helpful.
KJV is corrupt.

it is actually 288k since it involves all the females.

Please no more quote walls though. Not helpful.
KJV is corrupt.
Hello @eve,

In that case there is no more that I can say.

Within the love of Christ our Saviour,
our risen and glorified Lord.
Chris

I hope for the fullness of the salvation from the consequences of my free will choice to become a sinner as found in Christ however and wherever Christ manifests that for me...

'But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts:
and be ready always to give an answer
to every man that asketh you
a reason of the hope that is in you
with meekness and fear: ... ... '

(1Peter 3:15)

Hello there,

Paul, to the chief of the Jews in Acts 28 said, 'For the hope of Israel I am bound with this chain'. That 'hope' being the resurrection of the dead.

My hope as a member of the church which is the body of Christ, is expressed in Colossians 3:4,

'When Christ, Who is our life, shall appear,
then shall ye also appear with Him in glory.'

In God's estimation (in spirit) I died with Christ, was buried, quickened and raised with Him, and am sat with Him at God's right hand, so all that is left is to appear with Him in glory (Romans 5:12-8:39).

This has to take place prior to Christ's coming in glory, and Israel's repentance at the sight of Him, and entry into the new covenant relationship with God as expressed in Jeremiah 50:4-5; 31:31-35 & Hebrews 10:16-17; 8:6-13; 9:15.

My hope will be experienced in heavenly places in Christ Jesus the Head of the Body, where all the spiritual blessings that are ours in Him will be enjoyed throughout eternity, along with the loving kindness of God the Father which will be administered to us through Christ Himself (Eph. 2:7).

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris
The ones who appear with Christ in his glory is to the little flock( Luke 12:32) = 144,000 bought from the earth to heaven( Rev 14:3) these are the anointed bride-these will sit on thrones as kings and priests( Rev 1:6, Rev 20:6) alongside of Christ separating the sheep from goats during the tribulation, and judging, even fallen angels.
Christ comes in his glory here=Rev 6:2= the birth of Gods kingdom in heaven, called the presence( Matt 24:37--1Cor 15:23--Philippians 2:12-- 2Pet 1:16-- Jesus comes to earth here-Rev 19:11= Gods day of anger=Harmageddon.

The ones who appear with Christ in his glory is to the little flock( Luke 12:32) = 144,000 bought from the earth to heaven( Rev 14:3) these are the anointed bride-these will sit on thrones as kings and priests( Rev 1:6, Rev 20:6) alongside of Christ separating the sheep from goats during the tribulation, and judging, even fallen angels.
Christ comes in his glory here=Rev 6:2= the birth of Gods kingdom in heaven, called the presence( Matt 24:37--1Cor 15:23--Philippians 2:12-- 2Pet 1:16-- Jesus comes to earth here-Rev 19:11= Gods day of anger=Harmageddon.
I do not see a watchtower tribe there

Revelation 7:4–8 (KJV 1900) — 4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. 5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand. 6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand. 7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand. 8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

Must be another Watchtower fantasy

I do not see a watchtower tribe there

Revelation 7:4–8 (KJV 1900) — 4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. 5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand. 6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand. 7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand. 8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

Must be another Watchtower fantasy
Mostly symbolism--Spiritual Israel is now Gods chosen, literal Israel religion rejects Jesus to this day, they are cut off. Spiritual Israel= Any Jewish person who comes to Jesus' 1 true religion and gentiles.

Mostly symbolism--Spiritual Israel is now Gods chosen, literal Israel religion rejects Jesus to this day, they are cut off. Spiritual Israel= Any Jewish person who comes to Jesus' 1 true religion and gentiles.
Watchtower spin

Clearly not addressing the watchtower

Back
Top Bottom