What happened with the Word of God?

MatthewG

Hello to you, this will be my first post, this is a bible study. Its an interesting one in my opinion, for your consideration.

This is a biblical study of what happened with the Word of God,

In the beginning, there was God (Genesis 1:1-2) the Spirit of God was hovering above the waters. God spoke, Genesis 1:3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. Therefore there is in the beginning, Yahava, with his spoken word, and the Spirit of God hovering above the waters. With God having spoken, if you go to the Gospel of John you find, in the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God. The Word became flesh and dwelt among the people (John 1:14,) and was born of the overshadowing of the holy spirit upon Mary (Luke 1:15), named Yeshua (Matthew 1:21.)

Born under the law (Galatians 4:4-5), and was obedient to death (Philippians 2:7-8.) His second name was Immanuel, (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23) which meant God with us, which meant that God was with them. How? Because Yeshua was the word of God made flesh (Philippians 2:6-11), within the Lord Yeshua and his flesh, was the Word of God (Immanuel.) Yeshua or Jesus went to the cross (Matthew 27:45-54; Mark 15:21-41; Luke 23:26-43; John 19:28:30), the christ with-in the Lord leaves him, and the body of Jesus takes on sin (2 Corinthians 5:21), and Jesus went to Paradise (Luke 23:49-43) with the thief on the cross, in other words Abrahams bosom (Luke 16:19-31), which is a part of sheol, Peter proclaimed that Jesus also went to see those who were in prison part of Sheol (crossing the gap that never could be crossed (1 Peter 3:19), after three nights and three days in the heart of the earth (Matthew 12:40),

God rose Jesus up from the dead by the Spirit of God (Romans 8:11.) Yeshua sticks around with his disciples for a little bit longer (Acts 1:1-11) with two people who proclaim that he would come back in the same manner as they saw him having left (Acts 1:10-11.) After a while the Gospel goes out to all the surrounding nations, the tribes of Israel, and even to the Gentile world. Yeshua taught his disciples many times about preparing for his return (Matthew 25:1-12; John 3:29; Matthew 13:24-30;37-43.)

Because of this the Apostles also taught that Jesus would come back, Paul wrote to the people in Thessalonica for example, (1 Thessalonica 4:16.) John the beloved, also wrote to sending a message from the Lord Yeshua, that he will be coming back shortly (Revelation 1 - 3.) What happens then? Jesus would have everything placed below his feet (1 Corinthians 15:25-28), that would be mean (Death (Spiritual Death), Hades, Satan, The Beast, the False Prophet),

He came and gather his bride (Ephesians 5:27; establishing the Kingdom of God) and Yeshua would give everything back to his Father, that God would be all in all. What happened to the Word of God? Was he replaced back to his former seating? Instead of on the right hand (Colossians 3:1), he is allowed to sit with his Father, (Revelation 3:21.) The one whom sits on the throne is the Lord God Almighty (Revelation 4; Revelation 21:5.)

Thank you for viewing, and hope it helps you in your understanding, may Yahava give the increase.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello to you, this will be my first post, this is a bible study. Its an interesting one in my opinion, for your consideration.

This is a biblical study of what happened with the Word of God,

In the beginning, there was God (Genesis 1:1-2) the Spirit of God was hovering above the waters. God spoke, Genesis 1:3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. Therefore there is in the beginning, Yahava, with his spoken word, and the Spirit of God hovering above the waters. With God having spoken, if you go to the Gospel of John you find, in the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God. The Word became flesh and dwelt among the people (John 1:14,) and was born of the overshadowing of the holy spirit upon Mary (Luke 1:15), named Yeshua (Matthew 1:21.)

Born under the law (Galatians 4:4-5), and was obedient to death (Philippians 2:7-8.) His second name was Immanuel, (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23) which meant God with us, which meant that God was with them. How? Because Yeshua was the word of God made flesh (Philippians 2:6-11), within the Lord Yeshua and his flesh, was the Word of God (Immanuel.) Yeshua or Jesus went to the cross (Matthew 27:45-54; Mark 15:21-41; Luke 23:26-43; John 19:28:30), the christ with-in the Lord leaves him, and the body of Jesus takes on sin (2 Corinthians 5:21), and Jesus went to Paradise (Luke 23:49-43) with the thief on the cross, in other words Abrahams bosom (Luke 16:19-31), which is a part of sheol, Peter proclaimed that Jesus also went to see those who were in prison part of Sheol (crossing the gap that never could be crossed (1 Peter 3:19), after three nights and three days in the heart of the earth (Matthew 12:40),

God rose Jesus up from the dead by the Spirit of God (Romans 8:11.) Yeshua sticks around with his disciples for a little bit longer (Acts 1:1-11) with two people who proclaim that he would come back in the same manner as they saw him having left (Acts 1:10-11.) After a while the Gospel goes out to all the surrounding nations, the tribes of Israel, and even to the Gentile world. Yeshua taught his disciples many times about preparing for his return (Matthew 25:1-12; John 3:29; Matthew 13:24-30;37-43.)

Because of this the Apostles also taught that Jesus would come back, Paul wrote to the people in Thessalonica for example, (1 Thessalonica 4:16.) John the beloved, also wrote to sending a message from the Lord Yeshua, that he will be coming back shortly (Revelation 1 - 3.) What happens then? Jesus would have everything placed below his feet (1 Corinthians 15:25-28), that would be mean (Death (Spiritual Death), Hades, Satan, The Beast, the False Prophet),

He came and gather his bride (Ephesians 5:27; establishing the Kingdom of God) and Yeshua would give everything back to his Father, that God would be all in all. What happened to the Word of God? Was he replaced back to his former seating? Instead of on the right hand (Colossians 3:1), he is allowed to sit with his Father, (Revelation 3:21.) The one whom sits on the throne is the Lord God Almighty (Revelation 4; Revelation 21:5.)

Thank you for viewing, and hope it helps you in your understanding, may Yahava give the increase.
I have a question because I am not able to tell for sure. Would you consider yourself a Trinitarian?

Hello workingman,

Great question, no I would not at all.

1 Corinthians 8:6
But for us, There is one God, the Father, by whom all things were created, and for whom we live. And there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things were created, and through whom we live.

My theology would be based on what Paul spoke to the corinthians in his first letter.

Hello workingman,

Great question, no I would not at all.

1 Corinthians 8:6
But for us, There is one God, the Father, by whom all things were created, and for whom we live. And there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things were created, and through whom we live.

My theology would be based on what Paul spoke to the corinthians in his first letter.
Would you call yourself a Unitarian? There seem to be a fair amount of Unitarians here that I have noticed.

Would you call yourself a Unitarian? There seem to be a fair amount of Unitarians here that I have noticed.
Monothestic, with the Word going back to his former glory after having left, The Lord God Almighty. I dont know what unitarians believe, all I know is that from what is shared Jesus states about sharing the throne with his Father, and when he gave everything back to his Father, he as the Word was still subjected to Him. Therefore there is the defined, scripture which was shared. Our fellowship with our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, it seems though Jesus becomes the Lord God Almighty. The Lord Jesus was God with us.

What do you think about all of it @Workingman, there was a man who stopped and talked to me at work and today I got his email and sent him this. I wonder what he will think about it, he said he taught in university, and church for many years.

It looks as though you believe Jesus is God so I’m just fine with that MatthewG.

The new frontline.

Not that you asked, and you may not care, but I’m a Jewish monotheist, a unitarian.

I believe that Jesus is and isn’t God.

If I were a betting man, which I’m not, I would bet that you‘re not okay with that.

Unless you‘re familiar with the Jewish Law of Agency, you’ll most likely think that what I believe about Jesus being and not being God is just a contradiction.

It looks as though you believe Jesus is God so I’m just fine with that MatthewG.
The only part of Jesus, I do not believe was God was his flesh. However, the Word of God was inside of the flesh of Jesus, and his soul upon taking on sin, was taken to Sheol just like the thief on the cross.

Jesus went to Paradise (Luke 23:49-43) with the thief on the cross, in other words Abrahams's bosom (Luke 16:19-31), which is a part of Sheol, Peter proclaimed that Jesus also went to see those who were in prison as part of Sheol (crossing the gap that never could be crossed (1 Peter 3:19), after three nights and three days in the heart of the earth (Matthew 12:40),

However, yes, I do believe that Jesus was the Word, which was in the beginning with God, and was God, and is today, the Lord God Almighty.

I do not like the blanket statement of just "Jesus is God" there is a little more explaining to do for me personally. Thank you for your question, Workingman.

Hello @Matthias, good to see you as well friend.

The only part of Jesus, I do not believe was God was his flesh. However, the Word of God was inside of the flesh of Jesus, and his soul upon taking on sin, was taken to Sheol just like the thief on the cross.

Jesus went to Paradise (Luke 23:49-43) with the thief on the cross, in other words Abrahams's bosom (Luke 16:19-31), which is a part of Sheol, Peter proclaimed that Jesus also went to see those who were in prison as part of Sheol (crossing the gap that never could be crossed (1 Peter 3:19), after three nights and three days in the heart of the earth (Matthew 12:40),

However, yes, I do believe that Jesus was the Word, which was in the beginning with God, and was God, and is today, the Lord God Almighty.

I do not like the blanket statement of just "Jesus is God" there is a little more explaining to do for me personally. Thank you for your question, Workingman.

Hello @Matthias, good to see you as well friend.
I can agree with you since I also believe Jesus is God.

The word of God is still alive and well.

Ever run into someone at church who says with great feeling, “You don’t have to interpret the Bible; just read it and do what it says.” I believe they're talking about not making God's word overly complicated.

Usually, such a remark reflects the everyday Christian protests against the “professional” scholar, pastor, teacher, or Sunday school teacher, who by “interpreting” seems to be taking the Bible away from the common man or woman.

I think it's their way of saying that the Bible is not an obscure book. “After all,” it is argued, “any person with half a brain can read it and understand it. The problem with too many preachers and teachers is that they dig around so much they tend to muddy the waters. What was clear to us when we read it isn’t so clear anymore.”

There is a lot of truth in this protest. We agree that Christians should learn to read, believe, and obey the Bible. And we especially agree that the Bible need not be an obscure book if studied and read properly. In fact we are convinced that the single most serious problem people have with the Bible is not with a lack of understanding but with the fact that they understand most things too well! For example, with such a text as “Do everything without grumbling or arguing” Phil 2:14, the problem is not understanding it but obeying it—putting it into practice. That's what I like about this forum, there's not a lot of grumbling or arguing.

Therefore I believe nothing happened to the word of God but hopefully something will happen to the people that read the word of God.

The word of God is still alive and well.

Ever run into someone at church who says with great feeling, “You don’t have to interpret the Bible; just read it and do what it says.” I believe they're talking about not making God's word overly complicated.

Usually, such a remark reflects the everyday Christian protests against the “professional” scholar, pastor, teacher, or Sunday school teacher, who by “interpreting” seems to be taking the Bible away from the common man or woman.

I think it's their way of saying that the Bible is not an obscure book. “After all,” it is argued, “any person with half a brain can read it and understand it. The problem with too many preachers and teachers is that they dig around so much they tend to muddy the waters. What was clear to us when we read it isn’t so clear anymore.”

There is a lot of truth in this protest. We agree that Christians should learn to read, believe, and obey the Bible. And we especially agree that the Bible need not be an obscure book if studied and read properly. In fact we are convinced that the single most serious problem people have with the Bible is not with a lack of understanding but with the fact that they understand most things too well! For example, with such a text as “Do everything without grumbling or arguing” Phil 2:14, the problem is not understanding it but obeying it—putting it into practice. That's what I like about this forum, there's not a lot of grumbling or arguing.

Therefore I believe nothing happened to the word of God but hopefully something will happen to the people that read the word of God.
Thank you for your endearing words about the word, Rowan.

Back
Top Bottom