Why I don’t believe or accept the trinity.

I completely believe that the Christ, the Rock of Israel my redeemer, is the "Light of the World" that His Father Sent in the beginning. And that Everything the Christ created, Every Word HE spoke, was instructed and inspired by His Father, the One True God that the Christ Glorified.
a few things. #1. how do you used the term "His Father", biologically? #2. you said, "And that Everything the Christ created". the Christ created NOTHING, Jesus did, but not the Christ. #3. you said, "Every Word HE spoke, was instructed and inspired by His Father, the One True God that the Christ Glorified". are you saying that the "Father" is the only TRUE God? yes or No.
If a man takes this one verse, and separates it from the rest of the bible, including the Christ's Own Words, then perhaps a case can be made that in Gen. 1 God really meant "3 And God said, Let there be ME: and there was ME. 4 And God saw Himself, that it was good: and God divided Himself from the darkness.
he did, listen and Learn, Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

how many is "he" or "him?" ... one person, just saying ME...... in context, and proper grammar, (smile). for he was the ONLY one at Genesis 1... when "he" made man male and Female. which certify John 17:3 as one PERSON. this is just too easy not to understand.

101G.

I’ve only see holy holy holy Lord God Almighty worshiped…

I think you ran out of resources to go and by and do. It’s because only the trinity doesn’t exist… and you eventually run out of things to share that but forth the idea of it’s existence when it didn’t exist.
See below revelation 5

They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders. 12 In a loud voice they were saying:

“Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain,
to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength
and honor and glory and praise!”
13 Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying:

“To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb
be praise and honor and glory and power,
for ever and ever!”
14 The four living creatures said, “Amen,” and the elders fell down and worshiped

a few things. #1. how do you used the term "His Father", biologically? #2.

Biology is irrelevant in Spiritual matters, in my view. Jesus calls Him His Father, that's good enough for me.

you said, "And that Everything the Christ created". the Christ created NOTHING, Jesus did, but not the Christ.

Col. 2:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

The scriptures do not agree with your philosophy in this matter. The man "Jesus" didn't exist before all things, but the Christ, the "Light of the World" existed "with His Father" before the world was. At least according to the Jesus "of the Bible".

John 17: 5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

#3. you said, "Every Word HE spoke, was instructed and inspired by His Father, the One True God that the Christ Glorified". are you saying that the "Father" is the only TRUE God? yes or No.

It's about what the Jesus "of the Bible" said.

John 17: 3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee "the only true God", and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Paul understood.

1 Cor. 11: 3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

he did, listen and Learn, Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

Gen. 1: 26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

This is after God sent the "Light" into this World.

how many is "he" or "him?" ... one person, just saying ME...... in context, and proper grammar, (smile). for he was the ONLY one at Genesis 1... when "he" made man male and Female. which certify John 17:3 as one PERSON. this is just too easy not to understand.

101G.

As I said, when a man selects one sentence from the Bible, and Separates it from the rest of the Bible to justify a preconceived religious philosophy, or to create doctrine as opposed to seeking God's Truth, we end up with a world of dozens of religious sects and businesses, all promoting different doctrines and philosophies. All convinced that the religion they adopted along with its preferred religious philosophers, are superior to the other religious sects and businesses who also call Jesus Lord, Lord.

For me it's simple. Don't listen to any other voice in the garden God placed me in. Listen to Him. So given that is who I listen to, it's clear that the Christ, the Rock of Israel who became a man in the person of Jesus, was with the Father at creation. Since I have no religion to promote or philosophy to peddle, it easy for me to accept this simple Truth.

Biology is irrelevant in Spiritual matters, in my view. Jesus calls Him His Father, that's good enough for me.
no, it's not. for the title "Father" belongs to the LORD, and the Lord. ...... per Isaiah 44:24 and John 1:3 who is creator. so try again.
Col. 2:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

The scriptures do not agree with your philosophy in this matter. The man "Jesus" didn't exist before all things, but the Christ, the "Light of the World" existed "with His Father" before the world was. At least according to the Jesus "of the Bible".
LOL, no flesh and blood existed before the world. Christ is flesh and blood. so try again. NOW LISTEN, the Spirit of Christ was before the word. got that?
same ... "PERSON".
the head of Christ? why not say the head of JESUS? cannot because Paul knows that Jesus is God..... (smile). hence the title Christ, God shared in flesh. Oh this is just too easy.
and you're still in darkness. the Light is God himself, his WISDOM. do you not understand? Listen,
Genesis 1:3 "And God said, Let there be light: and there was light."
see that term "Light?" it's the Hebrew term,
H216 אוֹר 'owr (ore) n-f.
1. illumination.
2. (concretely) luminary (in every sense, including lightning, happiness, etc.).
[from H215]
KJV: bright, clear, + day, light (-ning), morning, sun.
Root(s): H215

see that word, "happiness" in definition #2. keep that in mind. for it will reveal the TRUTH, but now,

Genesis 1:15 "And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so."
the Hebrew term "light" here is,
H215 אוֹר 'owr (ore) v.
1. to be luminous.
2. (causative) to make luminous.
{literally and metaphorically}
[a primitive root]
KJV: X break of day, glorious, kindle, (be, en-, give, show) light (-en, -ened), set on fire, shine.

SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO? now the revelation. remember 101G told you to keep the term "happiness" in mind of the first definition? here's why. the term happiness is synonyms with Rejoicing and delight. now let's see wisdom, (who is of God), in this role of "happiness"
Proverbs 8:22 "The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old." Proverbs 8:23 "I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was." Proverbs 8:24 "When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water." Proverbs 8:25 "Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:" Proverbs 8:26 "While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world." Proverbs 8:27 "When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:" Proverbs 8:28 "When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:" Proverbs 8:29 "When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:" Proverbs 8:30 "Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;" Proverbs 8:31 "Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men." Proverbs 8:32 "Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways."

BINGO there is the truth
'
101G.

Back
Top Bottom