Understanding........

As carnal, not that they were carnal.
Again. As carnal is carnal.

Whether you want to recognize it or not, new christian are extraordinarily carnal. It is why we need milk. It is why we can't eat meat....

You're resisting the truth to hold on to what make you not realize what you actually are.

Again. As carnal is carnal.

Whether you want to recognize it or not, new christian are extraordinarily carnal. It is why we need milk. It is why we can't eat meat....

You're resisting the truth to hold on to what make you not realize what you actually are.
So if I say I am talking to as if your a child your actually a child??

So how old are you? 7? 8?
Doesn't matter how old you physically are. New creatures in Christ START OVER AGAIN......

Case in point, you may pretend yourself, but you are what you say. You will judged by what you say.

Mat 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
Mat 12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

The Scriptural context you're appealing to includes meat..... You must include it.

1Co 3:2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
So. The carnal man cannot understand the things of God. Because he is Spiritually discerned. What does "cannot" mean?

Doesn't matter how old you physically are. New creatures in Christ START OVER AGAIN......

Case in point, you may pretend yourself, but you are what you say. You will judged by what you say.

Mat 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
Mat 12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
Edit Inappropriate put down of another member.

Last edited by a moderator:

Does this even matter to you? I used the word "troll" earlier and that was edited out of a thread but there are several here "trolling" around this forum. You don't really care about the truth. You don't. Your responses prove it.

I'm about to the point that you can have it. Be what you chose to be. I actually believe in free will and I'll let you exercise your free will and receive whatever comes your way.

Last edited by a moderator:
How were they Christains if the could not understand Spiritual things??
Because it's the spiritual things of the DEEP THINGS of God. Not the spiritual things which are not deep. Paul said that. He said some things are deep and they couldn't understand 1 Cor 3:1 and some things aren't deep and so they could. There is a difference between milk and meat.

Back
Top Bottom