The promise is not to the descendants, but to the fathers.

Truther

People are trying to disqualify the children of Israel from the promise, because they say that the children of Israel are not born-again as Christianity is taught by the Apostles, and Jesus. This misunderstanding is magnified by preterists etc. The fact is nobody is qualified to be saved. Only qualifications can be made by grace as we are included in the promise that was given to the fathers of Israel. More on this to come.

The vast majority of Israelis are not saved per the first century doctrine of the apostles. Many are Jews that practice Judaism. Many are atheists.The only way they will be saved is to obey Acts 2:38 in this church age that we live in. Are they God’s chosen people? Fact is God’s chosen people are those that obey Acts 2:38. To national Israel, they will be God’s , chosen people when Jesus returns to save all of them in the midst of a horrific war that they will be nearly consumed by.
It is not about the particular people, but about the promise that God made to the fathers to restore the kingdom to Israel at a certain time and place. This place and time is sooner than we think. He is in the regathering stages right now, so he can save them all and choose them as his own elect. He will fulfill his promise to the fathers at that point.

The promise to the fathers is not a promise made to any other individual, whether Christian or Jew, or anybody else.
The promise is future. Today we are merely included in a partial way into that future promise of Jeremiah 31. This promise was for the future descendants of the fathers at the return of Christ. We are included in a dark glass, partially gifted experience per 1 Corinthians 13. That’s all we get. When Jesus returns, the vail will be lifted, and the promise will finally be fulfilled.

To clarify, everything I am saying. From the day of Pentecost, until today, the promise has not yet been fulfilled in its entirety. The promise of the fathers is found in Jeremiah 31 when Jesus returns and saves every single person in the land of Israel. We are only included in a partial way in this promise to come. That is what this is all about.
The saved saints have been living in the last 2000 years in a dark glass, partial, pre-millennial experience.

let the bible tell us who the "PROMISE" is for. Acts 2:39 "For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call."

is the Lord still calling? then the promise is for anyone who answer the call.

101G

let the bible tell us who the "PROMISE" is for. Acts 2:39 "For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call."

is the Lord still calling? then the promise is for anyone who answer the call.

101G
I was talking about the promise of Jeremiah 31. We do not replace Israel. We are not Judah and Israel. We have not had to cease from witnessing to everyone. Not everyone is saved yet.

I was talking about the promise of Jeremiah 31. We do not replace Israel. We are not Judah and Israel. We have not had to cease from witnessing to everyone. Not everyone is saved yet.
Jeremiah 31 is now. there is no replacement but a gathering.

101G

The Holy Ghost promise for folks now is not Jeremiah 31 fulfilled.
see above. now LISTEN and LEARN, Jeremiah 31:31 "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:" Jeremiah 31:32 "Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:" Jeremiah 31:33 "But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people." Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

new Testament, 1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

FORGIVE, and........ CLEANSE = Remember no more for they are WASHED AWAY. this is Jeremiah 31:31 + to a tee.

101G.

see above. now LISTEN and LEARN, Jeremiah 31:31 "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:" Jeremiah 31:32 "Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:" Jeremiah 31:33 "But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people." Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

new Testament, 1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

FORGIVE, and........ CLEANSE = Remember no more for they are WASHED AWAY. this is Jeremiah 31:31 + to a tee.

101G.
Did you cease to tell your neighbor know the Lord?

Did you cease to tell your neighbor know the Lord?
yes, because they already heard./know of him. even the worst sinner KNOW of him. example let something go wrong in their lives, the "First thing out of their MOUTH, Oh MY God!". yes, personal, "my" God..... (smile). yes, they know of him. now 101G mission is to GIVE "UNDERSTANDING" of him. ........ (smile)..... :coffee:YIKES!..... coffee anyone this morning....

101G.

OT, Leviticus 11:44 "For I am the LORD your God: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I am holy: neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

NT, 1 Peter 1:14 "As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance:" 1 Peter 1:15 "But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;" 1 Peter 1:16 "Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy."

101G.

@Truther,
do you now understand,,,,,, get it? UNDERSTAND...... :cool: God has called us to be holy. we're a Nations of holy priest.

now as a priest, wipe your mouth off. told you about that before...... :p now shape up.

101G.

yes, because they already heard./know of him. even the worst sinner KNOW of him. example let something go wrong in their lives, the "First thing out of their MOUTH, Oh MY God!". yes, personal, "my" God..... (smile). yes, they know of him. now 101G mission is to GIVE "UNDERSTANDING" of him. ........ (smile)..... :coffee:YIKES!..... coffee anyone this morning....

101G.
You don't witness to your neighbor anymore, Judah?

They all know the Lord from the least to the greatest, Judah?

Cool.

@Truther,
do you now understand,,,,,, get it? UNDERSTAND...... :cool: God has called us to be holy. we're a Nations of holy priest.

now as a priest, wipe your mouth off. told you about that before...... :p now shape up.

101G.
Do we replace future national Israel and Judah or are we included in this particular small part of their future promise?...

Hebrews 10:15-17​

King James Version​

15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,
16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

Do we replace future national Israel and Judah or are we included in this particular small part of their future promise?...
No, no replacement, but as Genesis 49:10 states ... a gathering of the People. see the New Covenant is a HOUSEHOLD, not a tribe, as in Judah, or the 10 tribes of Israel, No but a Households of Many Nations, (which was afore preached to Abraham). which make up the BODY of CHRIST, the Church that he, the Lord Jesus is still building/GATHERING at present, just as Genesis 49:10 and 11 states.
15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,
16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
this is why we're the priesthood of the Melchisedec order and not of Aaron, or the Levitical priesthood. for there is no more need to sacrifice. and we prise him in Spirit and Truth by the .... Hebrews 13:15 "By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name."

that is why the priesthood was change.

101G.

Back
Top Bottom