The Error of Supersessionism

God calls Gentiles "dogs" not me. I only say the same thing as God because to do otherwise is to OPPOSE Him.

16 For dogs have compassed me:
The assembly of the wicked have inclosed me:
Ps 22:16.

6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you. Mt 7:6.

7 Babylon hath been a golden cup in the LORD’s hand,
That made all the earth drunken:
The nations have drunken of her wine;
Therefore the nations are mad.
Jer.51:7.

Now we know who commits adultery with the Great Whore: Gentiles.
Although Jesus did call Gentiles "dogs", he did listen to them and did remark on how great was the faith of some.

Mat 15:24 But He answered and said, I am not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Mat 15:25 Then she came and worshiped Him, saying, Lord, help me!
Mat 15:26 But He answered and said, It is not good to take the children's bread and to throw it to dogs.
Mat 15:27 And she said, True, O Lord; but even the little dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' tables.
Mat 15:28
Then Jesus answered and said to her, O woman, great is your faith! So be it to you even as you wish. And her daughter was healed from that very hour.

Also, you skipped over the fact that the Bible states that there is no difference between Greek and Jews for everyone who is in Christ Jesus.

Gal 3:28 There cannot be Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is no male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Stop looking at the Bible through your Ethnic Cleansing lenses.

God calls Gentiles "dogs" not me. I only say the same thing as God because to do otherwise is to OPPOSE Him.
Keep in mind that Jesus said this too,

And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. 12But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Matt 8:11

Also know that Jesus warned about false teachers.... wolves in sheep's clothing. Wolves are a type of dog too.....no way he was just referring to Gentiles there.

Although Jesus did call Gentiles "dogs", he did listen to them and did remark on how great was the faith of some.

Mat 15:24 But He answered and said, I am not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Mat 15:25 Then she came and worshiped Him, saying, Lord, help me!
Mat 15:26 But He answered and said, It is not good to take the children's bread and to throw it to dogs.
Mat 15:27 And she said, True, O Lord; but even the little dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' tables.
Mat 15:28
Then Jesus answered and said to her, O woman, great is your faith! So be it to you even as you wish. And her daughter was healed from that very hour.

Also, you skipped over the fact that the Bible states that there is no difference between Greek and Jews for everyone who is in Christ Jesus.

Gal 3:28 There cannot be Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is no male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Stop looking at the Bible through your Ethnic Cleansing lenses.
Jesus did not listen to them, nor did He regard them:

24 But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men,
25 And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man. Jn 2:24–25.

Jesus' whole purpose for coming into the world was the redemption of covenant Israel and to do the will of His Father.

Keep in mind that Jesus said this too,

And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. 12But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Matt 8:11
Sounds contradictory.

How can Israel's people sit down with the patriarchs and be cast out?

I don't think you've truly understood what Matt is saying here.
God is a God who keeps His promises to Israel and all Israel shall be saved and will sit with not only the patriarchs but David, Solom, and all the other Hebrews in covenant with God.

Also know that Jesus warned about false teachers.... wolves in sheep's clothing. Wolves are a type of dog too.....no way he was just referring to Gentiles there.
True. False teachers like Billy Graham, The Word of Faith teachers, John MacArthur, and the list goes on. There's Marcion, And the early heretics.

Jesus did not listen to them, nor did He regard them:
Jesus did talk to Gentiles that had faith. Read Matt 15:28. You are exhibiting poor reading comprehension skills.

Mat 15:28 Then Jesus answered and said to her, O woman, great is your faith! So be it to you even as you wish. And her daughter was healed from that very hour.
24 But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men,
25 And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man. Jn 2:24–25.
By skipping over John 2:23, you are again exhibiting poor reading comprehension skills.

23 Now when He was in Jerusalem at the Passover, during the feast, many believed in His name when they saw the signs which He did.
24 But Jesus did not commit Himself to them, because He knew all men,
25 and had no need that anyone should testify of man, for He knew what was in man.

It is obvious that John 2:24-25:is talking about Jews who only believe because of miracles, not about Gentiles.

True. False teachers like Billy Graham, The Word of Faith teachers, John MacArthur, and the list goes on. There's Marcion, And the early heretics.
I suppose many people have their lists of ones they consider to be false teachers. I might even consider some of the ones you follow are such. But why is it you always want to see putting a focus on Gentiles as no goods. I'm thinking there's probably a mix of Jews and Gentiles which could be such. You want to call Gentiles dogs.....but false teachers wolves can come from all sectors even the Jews. EVERYBODY.

Jesus did talk to Gentiles that had faith. Read Matt 15:28. You are exhibiting poor reading comprehension skills.
No one had faith.

23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. Gal. 3:22–23.

Until the Holy Spirit of Promise arrived no one had faith.
Mat 15:28 Then Jesus answered and said to her, O woman, great is your faith! So be it to you even as you wish. And her daughter was healed from that very hour.
This Gentile woman understood and recognized who Jesus was according to the Scripture.

22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children’s bread, and to cast it to dogs.
27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters’ table.
28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour. Mt 15:22–28.

In other words, she had access to Scripture teaching that taught who and how Israel's Messiah would be recognized. Second, unlike today's arrogant and prideful Gentiles who think Jesus was sent to the lost goats of the house of Gentiles, she also understood as Gentile HER PLACE where God's redemption of His sheep Israel is concerned. She knew in the day she lived that what Jesus said about not being sent to Gentiles but to the lost sheep of the House of Israel - "truth, Lord, but the dogs (Gentiles) eat of the crumbs which fall from their MASTER'S table" - that according to Scripture prophecies that one day the whole loaf would be given to dogs (Gentiles) and that all she wanted were some crumbs against that day. WHEN she acknowledges these things, the Lord granted her prayer for healing of her daughter.
By skipping over John 2:23, you are again exhibiting poor reading comprehension skills.
23 Now when he was in Jerusalem at the passover, in the feast day, many believed in his name, when they saw the miracles which he did. Jn 2:22–23.

Being that He was sent to the lost sheep of the House of Israel, and observing the Jewish Passover feast, the "many that believed in His Name" were Jews and believing in His Name (Yeshua = Salvation) they accepted Him as their long-awaited Messiah. They were "KEPT" until "faith should AFTERWARD be revealed." Later, not that day.
Later.
23 Now when He was in Jerusalem at the Passover, during the feast, many believed in His name when they saw the signs which He did.
24 But Jesus did not commit Himself to them, because He knew all men,
25 and had no need that anyone should testify of man, for He knew what was in man.

It is obvious that John 2:24-25:is talking about Jews who only believe because of miracles, not about Gentiles.
You finally got something right.
The miracles were among the signs to Israel to assist them to recognize the LORD'S salvation which was Promised to Israel.
Greeks seek after wisdom and Jews seek after signs for that was what God used throughout their history and also in the future to lead and guide God's people to Himself. There is nothing wrong with signs to the Jewish people.

I suppose many people have their lists of ones they consider to be false teachers. I might even consider some of the ones you follow are such. But why is it you always want to see putting a focus on Gentiles as no goods. I'm thinking there's probably a mix of Jews and Gentiles which could be such. You want to call Gentiles dogs.....but false teachers wolves can come from all sectors even the Jews. EVERYBODY.
Jesus called Gentiles "dogs." Don't put it on me. I only say the same thing as God. To do otherwise is to OPPOSE Him.
He said: "It is not meet to take the children’s bread, and to cast it to dogs" (Mt 15:26.)

Take your disagreement to prayer and ask Him to explain Himself. I'm sure in time He will.

No one had faith.
False. The Woman of Canaan had faith. Abraham had faith.

Abraham had faith long before the Holy Spirit of Promise fell on believers.
23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. Gal. 3:22–23.

Until the Holy Spirit of Promise arrived no one had faith.
Here Paul is talking about faith in Christ which did not come until Christ came.
This Gentile woman understood and recognized who Jesus was according to the Scripture.

22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children’s bread, and to cast it to dogs.
27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters’ table.
28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour. Mt 15:22–28.

In other words, she had access to Scripture teaching that taught who and how Israel's Messiah would be recognized. Second, unlike today's arrogant and prideful Gentiles who think Jesus was sent to the lost goats of the house of Gentiles, she also understood as Gentile HER PLACE where God's redemption of His sheep Israel is concerned. She knew in the day she lived that what Jesus said about not being sent to Gentiles but to the lost sheep of the House of Israel - "truth, Lord, but the dogs (Gentiles) eat of the crumbs which fall from their MASTER'S table" - that according to Scripture prophecies that one day the whole loaf would be given to dogs (Gentiles) and that all she wanted were some crumbs against that day. WHEN she acknowledges these things, the Lord granted her prayer for healing of her daughter.

23 Now when he was in Jerusalem at the passover, in the feast day, many believed in his name, when they saw the miracles which he did. Jn 2:22–23.

Being that He was sent to the lost sheep of the House of Israel, and observing the Jewish Passover feast, the "many that believed in His Name" were Jews and believing in His Name (Yeshua = Salvation) they accepted Him as their long-awaited Messiah. They were "KEPT" until "faith should AFTERWARD be revealed." Later, not that day.
Later.

You finally got something right.
The miracles were among the signs to Israel to assist them to recognize the LORD'S salvation which was Promised to Israel.
Greeks seek after wisdom and Jews seek after signs for that was what God used throughout their history and also in the future to lead and guide God's people to Himself. There is nothing wrong with signs to the Jewish people.
So you do acknowledge that Jesus did talk to Gentiles that had faith such as the Woman of Canaan.

You ethnic cleansing mission just received several more setbacks.

Back
Top Bottom