The Acts 2 church

Yes baptism saved us a two edged sword because we have the holy spirit come before and after baptism. No Holy Spirit, no salvation. Yet we know one is saved prior to baptism in water via regeneration, the new birth, born again of the spirit.
The born-again experience is a three-part experience. We must repent, the church must baptize us in the name of Jesus for the remission of sins and God must fill us with the Holy Ghost.

The born-again experience is a three-part experience. We must repent, the church must baptize us in the name of Jesus for the remission of sins and God must fill us with the Holy Ghost.

Cornelius and the Gentiles with him were filled with the Holy Spirit before they were water baptized.

I never claimed otherwise.

Cornelius and the Gentiles with him experienced the remission of sins before their water baptism in that they already had the Holy Spirit.
Show me per Acts chapter 10, where they received the remission of sins prior to being baptized, in the name of Jesus Christ. With scripture please.

Cornelius and the Gentiles with him were filled with the Holy Spirit before they were water baptized.
In which the Holy Spirit was given to lead them to remission of sins per baptism, in the name of Jesus Christ. Follow the pattern.

I see it as a phenomenon that is unexplainable to see Christendom running as far as they can away from baptism in the name of Jesus for the remission of sins. Almost a spiritual situation?

Baptism, in the name of Jesus was seen commanded multiple times in the New Testament. Christians refuse it. They are deceived by the Roman Catholic Church. Plain to see.

Baptism, in the name of Jesus was seen commanded multiple times in the New Testament. Christians refuse it. They are deceived by the Roman Catholic Church. Plain to see.

Your heresy has been refuted in that Cornelius and the Gentiles with him were saved before their water baptism.

The RCC is the founder of Acts 2:38 skipping
op: Acts 2 [ prophecy / Covenants / law ] church model?

Or: Acts 9 - Today [ Mystery / Grace ] model?:

I have decided to Follow Jesus?

A) Do I follow Him, and the doctrine He Spoke as The:

Humble Christ, on the earth, To Israel, 12 apostles, Under The Law/covenants
/Prophecy:

1) Repent (change mind about sin/agree With God "it is Wrong!") or perish
(Luk 13:3,5, 24:47; Mar 1:4)
+
2) believe the gospel of the kingdom (Mat 4:23, 9:35, 24:14; Mar 1:14,15)
+
3) be baptized "For the remission of sin" (Mar 1:4 Luk 3:3, 7:29:30, 24:47;

Act 2:38 "church model"? )​
+
4) "show works meet for repentance" (Mat 3:8), because,
+
5) "to the twelve tribes of Israel," "faith Without works is dead"
(Jam 1:1, 2:17,26)
+
6) "keep the commandments" to "enter life" (Mat 19:17)
+
7) "one thing thou lackest...sell All / take up cross / follow Jesus"
(Mar 10:17-23)
+
8) pray as a watchman, for Great Tribulation, [ The Wicked one ] man of sin,
son of perdition, and the signs of the end times, and Second Coming?

Do I follow His earthly prophecy program of covenants and law?
( OT, Mat - John, Heb - Rev ) or:

Rightly Divided (2 Timothy 2:15) From “Things That Differ” (online)

B) Do I follow The LORD Jesus Christ As The Risen And Glorified "Head Of His Church" and:

His Heavenly Grace Program, According To The Revelation Of The Mystery?
(His Doctrine in Romans - Philemon)!:

1) Have repentance toward God (change mind about sin/agree With God "it is Wrong!")
(Acts 20:21)
+
2) Have ► faith ◄ toward The LORD Jesus Christ (Acts 20:21), and trust/believe The Gospel
Of The Grace Of God: His Death, Burial, And Resurrection, According To The Scripture
(Ephesians 2:5-9; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4)
+

3) Acknowledge I am Spiritually Baptized By The ONE Baptism Of The Holy Spirit
Into The ONE (Spiritual Organism) Body Of Christ, Seated In the Heavenlies
(Ephesians 4:5; Colossians 2:12; Galatians 3:27; Romans 6:3-4; 1 Corinthians 12:13)
+

4) Acknowledge Christ Is Living in me, so I allow Him to, through me:
+
5) To Fulfil:
All Of His Law, In One Word: ►► love ◄◄ thy neighbor​
as thyself!" (Galatians 5:14; Romans 13:8-10)​
+
6) Study God's Word Of Truth, Rightly Divided to show myself "Approved Unto God"
(2 Timothy 2:15), and all the rest of these Bible study Rules [posted elsewhere...]
+

7) Work with my hands to "give to them in need," and the LORD "shall supply All my need"
(Ephesians 4:28; 1 Thessalonians 4:11-12; 2 Thessalonians 3:10-12; 1 Timothy 5:8)
+
8) Be a humble prayer warrior and ►► hope ◄◄ as an ambassador, while:

"...looking, watching, and Patiently Waiting For...": The [ Holy One ] LORD Jesus Christ!
(2 Thessalonians 2:1; Romans 8:18-19; Romans 8:23; Romans 8:25; 1 Corinthians 1:7;
Ephesians 6:12-18; Philippians 3:20; Colossians 4:1-3; 1 Thessalonians 1:10;
1 Thessalonians 5:5-11; Titus 2:13)
+
9) Put on the Full armour of God and stand, in the spiritual warfare I wrestle with
(Ephesians 6:10-18)
+
10)
Eph 6:19 "And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I
may open my mouth boldly, to make known the Mystery Of The Gospel,"
+
11)
Eph 3:9 "And to make all men see what is the fellowship of The Mystery, which from the
beginning of the world hath been hid in God, Who created all things by Jesus Christ"
+
12) Acknowledge that I am going to give an account at Judgment (1 Corinthians 3:8-15;
Romans 14:12), at my ►►► Blessed Hope ◄◄◄

Heavenly Home-Going (Great Grace Departure [ aka rapture ])!

According to these and all the details of God's Sound Doctrinal Blueprint In
Romans Through Philemon?
(1 Timothy 1:10; 2 Timothy 4:3; Titus 1:9) to Paul:

Col_1:25 "Whereof I am made a minister, According to The [ Grace ] Dispensation
of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil [ Complete ] The Word of God."​
+​
Titus 2:1 But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine:​

Mystery / Grace model?
Or:

C) Do I speak after following the Many, who homogenize A) + B) into
Massive Confusion?

"For God is not the author of confusion, but of Peace,​
as in all churches of the saints." (1 Corinthians 14:33)​

Amen.
All you have to do is obey Acts 2:38 and walk in the spirit. It’s really not that technical.

The Holy Spirit comes before baptism. One believes the gospel and repents of sin, then becomes born again followed by water baptism.

Are you proposing? That folks should only be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins when they have not received the Holy Ghost? Then, those that have received the Holy Ghost don’t need to be baptized?

Are you proposing? That folks should only be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins when they have not received the Holy Ghost? Then, those that have received the Holy Ghost don’t need to be baptized?
No one first hears the gospel
Then the person receives the gospel by faith
The person repents of their sins
The person becomes born again
Followed after with water baptism.

Back
Top Bottom