The Acts 2 church

Here's more proof for you to dodge:

In the beginning of the Gospel of Luke we see that Zacharias was approvingly chosen by lot to enter the Temple (Luke 1:5-9). So too, in the beginning of Luke's second book, the Book of Acts, we see that Matthias was approvingly chosen by lot to be the 12th apostle (Acts 1:15-26).
Furthermore, what Zacharias spoke about in which John would proclaim in reference to Jesus would be fully realized in what Peter proclaimed with Matthias standing with him (Acts 2:14).

Luke 1:77
To give to His people the knowledge of salvation
By the forgiveness of their sins.

Acts 2:21
And it shall be that everyone who calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Acts 2:38
Peter said to them, Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
I'm an old man. Too tired to deal with edit anymore....

Claim your victory, edited ... if you wish.

God will be the Judge.

Enjoy your edit blessing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm an old man.

Job 32:7

Too tired to deal with edited anymore....

Claim your victory, edited if you wish.

God will be the Judge.

Enjoy your edited blessing.

Total copout.

Your false position that you kept claiming to be true in disregard of the evidence fell apart right before your eyes.

Next time, do a little bit more studying with a lot more humility before engaging in such a ridiculous effort against what the Bible teaches.

Last edited by a moderator:
Job 32:7

Total copout.

Your false position that you kept claiming to be true in disregard of the evidence fell apart right before your eyes.

Next time, do a little bit more studying with a lot more humility before engaging in such a ridiculous effort against what the Bible teaches.
Sir?

May I say this by grace? "Get lost." You are just looking for a street fight at this juncture.

You have been refuted several times and in several ways. All you can say? :ROFLMAO:

When it gets that way? Makes no sense for me to think reasoning might work with you.

So. Go take your carnal impulses elsewhere.

Say whatever you wish. The only thing left for the Black Knight was to cut off his head.
That, I leave to the Lord.

OK, kid? ;)

Sir?

May I say this by grace?

Say whatever you want, because your false teaching was smashed.

"Get lost." You are just looking for a street fight at this juncture.

The fight has been over for quite some time.
Your ridiculous position was never backed up with bibilcal proof.

You have been refuted several times

That's your delusion.

Say whatever you wish.

I did and what is not difficult to refute your false teaching.

The only thing left for the Black Knight was to cut off his head.
That, I leave to the Lord.

OK, kid? ;)
Ok, geezer. Go back to sleep. You can take the monkey with you if it helps.

Matthias is the 12th apostle.

If anyone disagrees with what I asserted above please address the evidence I presented in posts 299, 309, 324, 335, and 378 much better than what has been given so far.
If you are going to run away by presenting lame excuses ('too old' and/or 'too tired') as in post 381, please don't even bother to begin.

Last edited:
If anyone disagrees with what I asserted above please address the evidence I presented in posts 299, 309, 324, 335, and 378 much better than what has been given so far.
If you are going to run away by presenting lame excuses ('too old' and/or 'too tired') as in post 381, please don't even bother to begin.
how about both you stop your cyber war,, either discuss the issue or just drop it.. this is addressed to both you

Okay, let's back up to the actual start....

Question: have we duplicated the origin of the 3000 at Pentecost in our personal lives yet?

If not, why not?
That sounds like multiple personality disorder. it is a complex psychological condition caused by severe trauma during early childhood.

That's not what I see. But it does shows a lot about people present society.
Just do this....

37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Deal with the psychology part of it later.

Just do this....

37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

You left "the gift of the Holy Ghost" smaller because the Gentiles received the Holy Spirit BEFORE their water baptism.

You left "the gift of the Holy Ghost" smaller because the Gentiles received the Holy Spirit BEFORE their water baptism.
My apologies. The baptism in the name of Jesus for the remission of sins part triggers you.
I should know better than to trigger you.

Just do this....

Why would I just do that? I have Jesus as my Lord and Savior. He saved me, it's a done deal. He did it I believe it.

Back
Top Bottom