The 4 soils in the parable refute T.U.L.I.P.

Unlike some other forums the members here can oppose it without the threat of being banned and the same is allowed for Calvinists against non Calvinists.
And on other sites if not banned to see one's post edited down by a mod with the ONLY reason for doing so is that they knew you were making some really good points.

And on other sites if not banned to see one's post edited down by a mod with the ONLY reason for doing so is that they knew you were making some really good points.
Besides being suspended for the slightess thing, I got my Calvinism's Zero-Sum Distortion of Soli Deo Gloria topic wilted down to basically just a hello.

Besides being suspended for the slightess thing, I got my Calvinism's Zero-Sum Distortion of Soli Deo Gloria topic wilted down to basically just a hello.
A certain moderator there tended toward pettiness and vindictiveness. You could get banned for making that one look bad.

Previous hot topics were the Trinity, the Divinity of Christ, Baptism, Messianic Jewish Supremacy, etc... Tomorrow it might be something else. There's never a dull moment here. I hope you're enjoying it here.
On a different Christian forum that I am also a member of the hot topic is the sabbath and what I call "type 2 works salvation" or salvation by works at the back door. Also, the political threads have been hijacked by liberals and progressives on that same site. It's a train wreck!

On a different Christian forum that I am also a member of the hot topic is the sabbath and what I call "type 2 works salvation" or salvation by works at the back door. Also, the political threads have been hijacked by liberals and progressives on that same site. It's a train wreck!
It's a train wreck everywhere.

It's interesting how certain groups gravitate to specific forums. We recently had an influx of Messianic Jews who are wildly divergent on how to approach that faith. I've struck up friendships with some of them but there is one who advocates the ethnic cleansing of all Gentiles throughout the Middle East. There's never a dull moment here.

It's interesting how certain groups gravitate to specific forums. We recently had an influx of Messianic Jews who are wildly divergent on how to approach that faith. I've struck up friendships with some of them but there is one who advocates the ethnic cleansing of all Gentiles throughout the Middle East. There's never a dull moment here.
yes but I think we have a good balance here, I wish we had more catholics.

Back
Top Bottom