Saviour, Saved and Salvation

No a yes or no will not do. By myself= YHVH(Jehovah) is the only one with the power and wisdom to create. The one beside God( being sent to earth named Jesus as a mortal) = Gods master worker-He gives God 100% credit for creating at Prov 8. It worked like that with Moses as well. YHVH(Jehovah) by his power and wisdom alone parted the red sea.
your post #37 above did not answer the question. but drawing a conclusion, you're saying NO.... Correct. the Person in John 1:3 ...... is NOT the same person in Isaiah 44:24 ,,,, is this correct? yes or no.

101G.

your post #37 above did not answer the question. but drawing a conclusion, you're saying NO.... Correct. the Person in John 1:3 ...... is NOT the same person in Isaiah 44:24 ,,,, is this correct? yes or no.

101G.
No is the answer--your translation is erred at John 1:3 all bible evidence proves it. If things came into existence through him, means 100 percent another did it, through him. The one spoken of at Isaiah is that one that did it= by himself= the only power source. You wont believe Jesus-John 5:30--he can do 0 of his own inititive. You believe the errors.

No is the answer--your translation is erred at John 1:3 all bible evidence proves it. If things came into existence through him, means 100 percent another did it, through him.
here is your ERROR, the term "THROUGH" is translated as synonyms with "BY". see the Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary of American English.
3. By transmission, noting the means of conveyance.
Through these hands this science has passed with great applause.
Material things are presented only through their senses.

4. By means of; by the agency of; noting instrumentality. This signification is a derivative of the last.

NOW the same dictionary for "BY". 3. Through, or with, denoting the agent, means, instrument or cause; as, "a city is destroyed by fire;" "profit is made by commerce;" "to take by force." This use answers to that of the Latin per, through, denoting a passing, acting, agency, or instrumentality.

now Isaiah 44:24 watch the "BY" Himself statement. "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself" BINGO.... BY, BY, BY, or through, through, through, HIS OWN-SELF..... this is just too easy.

so, you're reproved.

101G.

here is your ERROR, the term "THROUGH" is translated as synonyms with "BY". see the Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary of American English.
3. By transmission, noting the means of conveyance.
Through these hands this science has passed with great applause.
Material things are presented only through their senses.

4. By means of; by the agency of; noting instrumentality. This signification is a derivative of the last.

NOW the same dictionary for "BY". 3. Through, or with, denoting the agent, means, instrument or cause; as, "a city is destroyed by fire;" "profit is made by commerce;" "to take by force." This use answers to that of the Latin per, through, denoting a passing, acting, agency, or instrumentality.

now Isaiah 44:24 watch the "BY" Himself statement. "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself" BINGO.... BY, BY, BY, or through, through, through, HIS OWN-SELF..... this is just too easy.

so, you're reproved.

101G.
Twisting things never works.

READ a dictionary, and learn words definitions.

101G.
Read the bible, believe Jesus.= John 20:17-You see if God has a God, that would be more than one God, Everyone knows the bible teaches there is only one God--And Paul names that one God=Father 1 Cor 8:6

Read the bible, believe Jesus.= John 20:17-You see if God has a God, that would be more than one God, Everyone knows the bible teaches there is only one God--And Paul names that one God=Father 1 Cor 8:6
so we can take this as you have no legitimate reply....... thought so.

101G.

Christ is a Saviour from sin, all sin that would hinder Salvation, Christ has dealt with for His Sheep, Church Matt 1:21

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Nah, not even the fierce sin of unbelief and ignorance can prevent, hinder the Salvation of one of His Sheep, remember the conversion of saul into Paul ? And mine you his Salvation is a pattern for those who believe 1 Tim 1:16

Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.
And his unbelief hindered not his Salvation by Christ 1 Tim 1:13-15

13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Sauls unbelief was defeated by Grace that was given abundantly with Faith and Love for Christ, hence his testimony is Christ came to save sinners, even from ignorance and unbelief.

Christ is a Saviour from sin, all sin that would hinder Salvation, Christ has dealt with for His Sheep, Church Matt 1:21

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Nah, not even the fierce sin of unbelief and ignorance can prevent, hinder the Salvation of one of His Sheep, remember the conversion of saul into Paul ? And mine you his Salvation is a pattern for those who believe 1 Tim 1:16

Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.
And his unbelief hindered not his Salvation by Christ 1 Tim 1:13-15

13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Sauls unbelief was defeated by Grace that was given abundantly with Faith and Love for Christ, hence his testimony is Christ came to save sinners, even from ignorance and unbelief.
Right on! On Jesus Christ I stand all else is sinking sand. He's my rock.

op: Saviour, Saved, and Salvation?

1) "Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of
The Great God And our Saviour Jesus Christ" (Titus 2:13 AV)​
2) "For By Grace are ye Saved Through faith; and that not of yourselves:
It Is The Gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."​
(Ephesians 2:8-9 AV)​
3) God's Salvation Is Eternal!:

+​

Amen.

Hello all.

Thanks to those whom tried to stay true to the opening post ❤️

As I started this thread with the O. P., I hope you guys will STOP this nonsense of your own theologies & arguments or I'll request this thread be locked....capiche ?

I also live in the south where Baptists and Methodists are the predominant denominations with the occasional Evangelical, Church of Christ, Presbyterian, and Catholic Church. Orthodox churches are rare but there's several of them popping up in the Appalachian region. If I just landed from Mars, to which Church do I go to? With which Church would I start from? There is no Church guide in the Bible. That's because the Early Church was fully established for over a decade before Paul's ink was even dry for his first Epistle, let alone copied and propagated throughout the Empire. So there was no need for a Church Services guide to be in the Bible. So where do we go to find this Apostolic Church?
Great question. We can read from Paul in his letters what he affirmed with them and what he was contending with in those same churches. Kind of like Jesus in His message to the 7 churches in Revelation.

On another point the church service we see here in the U.S. is nothing like the church meetings/gatherings in Acts and the epistles. They met in homes not synagogues which are similar to our churches. They were not monologues( pulpit preaching to a congregation) but dialogues with the members. The believers were able to use their gifts with one another building up the body when they gathered much like we see in our home groups, not Sunday services.

Hello all.

Thanks to those whom tried to stay true to the opening post ❤️

As I started this thread with the O. P., I hope you guys will STOP this nonsense of your own theologies & arguments or I'll request this thread be locked....capiche ?
I'm going to try to follow your request but since it's a rather large OP I'm going to just pick part of it. comprendo ?

We are to have compassion on one another and this lost dying world to present to them our Savior and to be a saviour of others by representing Jesus Christ, God in the flesh !
I wholeheartedly agree. "We put on the Shoes of Peace! May we stand firm in the Good News of the Gospel so Your peace will shine through us and be a light to all we encounter."

Here's a definition of compassion: Compassion is when you relate to someone’s situation, and you want to help them. You see someone in trouble, and you feel like pitching in.
Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.

1 John 4:7-10

Back
Top Bottom