Re. God's Purposes Regarding The Gentiles unto whom Paul was sent

Hello again, @jeremiah1five,

* So why did our Lord Jesus Christ send Paul out among the Gentiles? (Acts 26: 16-18)
You need to learn Hebrew/Jewish history because you lack understanding in which when you come to decide on things that took place in Israel with the advent of Israel's Messiah and the advent of the Holy Spirit of Promise that was promised by God to the Jews you make many mistakes.

Assyria took the ten northern tribes in their conquest of this people back to Assyria. This also left those that survived the onslaught to be scattered throughout the Gentile world.

Babylon then conquered Assyria and now the conquered ten northern tribes became their problem but soon the two southern tribes were conquered by Babylon and taken back to Babylon and the survivors were scattered again along with the ten northern tribes throughout the Gentile world including Babylon. While in Babylon Judaism developed and the diluted ten northern tribes mixed with the two southern tribes in Babylon and existed there until Cyrus gave permission for the Judean tribes to return back to the Holy Land. But only a remnant returned (about 10%) while the majority (90%) remained in Gentile lands. Without a Temple those that remained in Babylon centered their Mosaic tradition around their feasts while a great many - including the remnant ten northern tribes - produced offspring of several generations the grew up influenced by Babylonian culture and like the people Moses dealt with were a people estranged from their Mosaic traditions and either apostatized or became Hellenized in their Judean religion.

It was a remnant that returned to Israel to begin again to serve the Lord. Now we see the development of the three major sects arise: Pharisees, Sadducees, and the Essenes. A new temple was built upon the ashes of the Old one and the Essenes remained in the mountainous areas while Pharisees and Sadducees remained in Jerusalem. It was the tribe of Judah that remained faithful to God and this tribe were predominantly occupying the Holy Land and Jerusalem hence the name Judaism. When Messiah arrived, He ministered to only the twelve-tribe remnant that lived in Israel. Jesus travelled into Galilee (northern tribe kingdom area) several times and the furthest south he went was Jericho. where southern tribe people lived. Jesus was sent to the lost sheep of the House of Israel and sent His disciples also to the lost sheep of the House of Israel. Jesus never ministered in any non-Hebrew Gentile lands and neither did non-Hebrew Gentiles live in Israel in any sizable number, so everything Jesus did He did to and for the House of Israel.

What was the purpose of the animal sacrifices under the Mosaic Covenant? It was to atone yearly for the sins of the children of Israel was it not? And also, was the lamb of God sent to atone for the sins of the children of Israel finally and eternally as instructed and commanded by God under the Mosaic Covenant. He didn't come to change the Law to atone for the sins of non-Hebrew Gentiles. That fallacy came later after the destruction of the Jewish Temple. Jesus was alive for at least three Passover Feast observances which meant that Jews that lived in Gentile lands came to Jerusalem as commanded by God and recognized by observant Jews and it was these people that returned back to their homes and synagogues sharing about this prophet named Jesus of Nazareth. Many were also present at His crucifixion along with the Feast of Harvest that year when the Holy Spirit of Promise arrived. The Holy Spirit of Promise was promised to the children of Israel and since Scripture cannot be broken, added to which would break it, subtracted from which would break it, or changed which would break it, Christ died for His people the children of Israel - not for non-Hebrew Gentiles.

The reason why Jesus sent out His disciples "to the Gentiles" before He ascended was because that's where the majority of the lost sheep of the House of Israel lived. Adding to that were Jews that came to the Feast and became born again and these returned back to their homes and synagogues in Gentile lands and took with them an outline of Peter's sermon and their experiences with the Holy Spirit of Promise - promised to Israel. Peter made reference to their prophet Joel about the Holy Spirit being poured out UPON ISRAEL and his reference to "Ye men of Israel" and "Ye men of Judah" encompasses all twelve tribes of Israel that heard his message.
* If what you say is true, why was it necessary for there to be an Apostle to the circumcision (Peter) and another Apostle for the uncircumcision (Paul), if only those of Israeli descent were to be saved?
There were more than one "apostle to the Gentiles" and at least three "apostles to the Jews" described in the New Covenant writings (Gal.) Saul was born in Tarsus which was a Roman-Gentile city. Saul was a popular name parents gave their male children and so maybe he was identified Saul of Tarsus to differentiate him from another Saul who was also a believer who may have had such a ministry but to the Jews. Saul was a Benjaminite, and his ancestors may have fled to Tarsus to escape a Babylonian attack. James and John were apostles to the Jews, too.
* Why was salvation sent to the Gentiles at Acts 28:28, if only those of Israeli descent had a hope of receiving of God's grace unto salvation?

In Christ Jesus
Chris
Would Jesus break Scripture after declaring Scripture cannot be broken? Salvation wasn't sent to the non-Hebrew Gentiles, but salvation was sent to the Jews living in Gentile lands especially after the Assyrian and Babylonian conquests of Israel proper. Remember, only a remnant (10%) returned to Israel while 90% of Jews remained where they lived and that was in Assyria, Babylon, and the surrounding Gentile lands. Some even went as far west as Spain, a place Saul wanted to visit and probably did and that was to let Jews living there who knew nothing about things going on in Israel about Jesus to know He came, and He went but this is the message God wanted them to have and it is this:

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:
6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.
7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.
8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.
9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
11 Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed. 1 Cor. 15:1–11.

It was a message to and for the lost sheep of the House of Israel.

You need to learn Hebrew/Jewish history because you lack understanding in which when you come to decide on things that took place in Israel with the advent of Israel's Messiah and the advent of the Holy Spirit of Promise that was promised by God to the Jews you make many mistakes.

Assyria took the ten northern tribes in their conquest of this people back to Assyria. This also left those that survived the onslaught to be scattered throughout the Gentile world.

Babylon then conquered Assyria and now the conquered ten northern tribes became their problem but soon the two southern tribes were conquered by Babylon and taken back to Babylon and the survivors were scattered again along with the ten northern tribes throughout the Gentile world including Babylon. While in Babylon Judaism developed and the diluted ten northern tribes mixed with the two southern tribes in Babylon and existed there until Cyrus gave permission for the Judean tribes to return back to the Holy Land. But only a remnant returned (about 10%) while the majority (90%) remained in Gentile lands. Without a Temple those that remained in Babylon centered their Mosaic tradition around their feasts while a great many - including the remnant ten northern tribes - produced offspring of several generations the grew up influenced by Babylonian culture and like the people Moses dealt with were a people estranged from their Mosaic traditions and either apostatized or became Hellenized in their Judean religion.

It was a remnant that returned to Israel to begin again to serve the Lord. Now we see the development of the three major sects arise: Pharisees, Sadducees, and the Essenes. A new temple was built upon the ashes of the Old one and the Essenes remained in the mountainous areas while Pharisees and Sadducees remained in Jerusalem. It was the tribe of Judah that remained faithful to God and this tribe were predominantly occupying the Holy Land and Jerusalem hence the name Judaism. When Messiah arrived, He ministered to only the twelve-tribe remnant that lived in Israel. Jesus travelled into Galilee (northern tribe kingdom area) several times and the furthest south he went was Jericho. where southern tribe people lived. Jesus was sent to the lost sheep of the House of Israel and sent His disciples also to the lost sheep of the House of Israel. Jesus never ministered in any non-Hebrew Gentile lands and neither did non-Hebrew Gentiles live in Israel in any sizable number, so everything Jesus did He did to and for the House of Israel.

What was the purpose of the animal sacrifices under the Mosaic Covenant? It was to atone yearly for the sins of the children of Israel was it not? And also, was the lamb of God sent to atone for the sins of the children of Israel finally and eternally as instructed and commanded by God under the Mosaic Covenant. He didn't come to change the Law to atone for the sins of non-Hebrew Gentiles. That fallacy came later after the destruction of the Jewish Temple. Jesus was alive for at least three Passover Feast observances which meant that Jews that lived in Gentile lands came to Jerusalem as commanded by God and recognized by observant Jews and it was these people that returned back to their homes and synagogues sharing about this prophet named Jesus of Nazareth. Many were also present at His crucifixion along with the Feast of Harvest that year when the Holy Spirit of Promise arrived. The Holy Spirit of Promise was promised to the children of Israel and since Scripture cannot be broken, added to which would break it, subtracted from which would break it, or changed which would break it, Christ died for His people the children of Israel - not for non-Hebrew Gentiles.

The reason why Jesus sent out His disciples "to the Gentiles" before He ascended was because that's where the majority of the lost sheep of the House of Israel lived. Adding to that were Jews that came to the Feast and became born again and these returned back to their homes and synagogues in Gentile lands and took with them an outline of Peter's sermon and their experiences with the Holy Spirit of Promise - promised to Israel. Peter made reference to their prophet Joel about the Holy Spirit being poured out UPON ISRAEL and his reference to "Ye men of Israel" and "Ye men of Judah" encompasses all twelve tribes of Israel that heard his message.

There were more than one "apostle to the Gentiles" and at least three "apostles to the Jews" described in the New Covenant writings (Gal.) Saul was born in Tarsus which was a Roman-Gentile city. Saul was a popular name parents gave their male children and so maybe he was identified Saul of Tarsus to differentiate him from another Saul who was also a believer who may have had such a ministry but to the Jews. Saul was a Benjaminite, and his ancestors may have fled to Tarsus to escape a Babylonian attack. James and John were apostles to the Jews, too

Would Jesus break Scripture after declaring Scripture cannot be broken? Salvation wasn't sent to the non-Hebrew Gentiles, but salvation was sent to the Jews living in Gentile lands especially after the Assyrian and Babylonian conquests of Israel proper. Remember, only a remnant (10%) returned to Israel while 90% of Jews remained where they lived and that was in Assyria, Babylon, and the surrounding Gentile lands. Some even went as far west as Spain, a place Saul wanted to visit and probably did and that was to let Jews living there who knew nothing about things going on in Israel about Jesus to know He came, and He went but this is the message God wanted them to have and it is this:

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:
6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.
7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.
8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.
9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
11 Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed. 1 Cor. 15:1–11.

It was a message to and for the lost sheep of the House of Israel.
@jeremiah1five,

Thank you for addressing my post, and for giving me an insight into your knowledge of the history of the northern tribes, which I have no cause to question. However your understanding of what is termed a Gentile, and of the God determined ministry to them, as evidenced in past entries on the forum, deter me from engaging with you in relation to what, though the testimony of Scripture, you strenuously seek to deny.

May God in His mercy deliver you from this delusion.
In Christ Jesus
Chris

@jeremiah1five,

Thank you for addressing my post, and for giving me an insight into your knowledge of the history of the northern tribes, which I have no cause to question. However your understanding of what is termed a Gentile, and of the God determined ministry to them, as evidenced in past entries on the forum, deter me from engaging with you in relation to what, though the testimony of Scripture, you strenuously seek to deny.

In Christ Jesus
Chris
It does not take very long to realize that his vision in church only lets him quote two passages. Hopefully God will deliver him from his private interpretation of scripture. There as some details he is accurate about, but his vision won't let him understand enough of scripture to be able to share those findings to the benefit of others. Also, he has not shared how his message benefits Christians who are not of the Israel bloodline.

@jeremiah1five,

In Christ Jesus
Chris
I can't stop you from believing false doctrine.

We shall see in the end.

Jesus said Scripture cannot be broken. The same goes for God's spoken word. When God spoke His Word to Moses and told him to write down the events described in Genesis 17 (for example) and you're sitting next to Moses and hear what God says to Moses are you going to contradict God and say that He means something else contrary to what He said??? This is what God told Moses:
ERROR, listen to what MOSES told all of God people from God. Deuteronomy 30:11 "For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off." Deuteronomy 30:12 "It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?" Deuteronomy 30:13 "Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?" Deuteronomy 30:14 "But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it."

and this was confirmed by the apostle Paul, Romans 10:6 "But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)" Romans 10:7 "Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)" Romans 10:8 "But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;" Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." Romans 10:10 "For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." Romans 10:11 "For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed." Romans 10:12 "For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him."

did not it was told to hear the prophet that God will raise up? hear ye him, which is Christ.

read Deuteronomy 30 and Romans 10 for there in is all men RIGHTEOUSNESS, OT as well as NT.

101G.

Back
Top Bottom