Newtonian eschatology

I've repeatedly explained that your practice is not what I consider conducive to productive discussion.

You've come into my op and highjacked it, and in spite of giving you numerous opportunities to walk away, you keep blaming me for having no interest whatsoever in talking with you.

If you really feel that you are justified, file a complaint with forum mgmt.

There's also-- you go play on your ops, and if I ever decide to go to your ops, and engage you in discussion, you can feel vindicated.
What you post here is not conducive to anything productive

And you started this op is response to an article I posted which was inconsequential to my point

What you post here is not conducive to anything productive
🤣
No! It's not! I've spent the last couple of weeks all but begging you to leave, and just walk away.
But you refuse.
Do you think that there would come a time when you recognize that I don't really care to talk with you?
Or are you just going to continue your routine, trying to force me to do something I have no interest in?

And you started this op is response to an article I posted which was inconsequential to my point
That is your opinion.

Apparently you require a refresher of the rules.

Please.
Pay attention to the first three paragraphs.

I've asked you repeatedly to walk away.
You've spent weeks now ignoring my repeated requests.

Last edited:
🤣
No! It's not! I've spent the last couple of weeks all but begging you to leave, and just walk away.
But you refuse.
Do you think that there would come a time when you recognize that I don't really care to talk with you?
Or are you just going to continue your routine, trying to force me to do something I have no interest in?

That is your opinion.

Apparently you require a refresher of the rules.

Please.
Pay attention to the first three paragraphs.

I've asked you repeatedly to walk away.
You've spent weeks now ignoring my repeated requests.
There is nothing in the rules that allows you to determine when others can post

Perhaps you should continue reading

There is nothing in the rules that allows you to determine when others can post

Perhaps you should continue reading
What I'm interested in is contained in the first 2 paragraphs and ... let's just do it this way.

Members of Berean Apologetic Ministry forum are considerate, motivated by love and not hate, and they respect one another. Because our members are considerate, loving, and respectful, they do not make overly provocative posts, posts which seek to annoy or cause disruption, or posts which personally attack other members out of anger and frustration.

Our members desire to contribute in a positive and loving manner so that this Forum will display the gracious love of God. The above motto on our forum is for the benefit of this community to have a safe place where all faiths and people are welcomed to ask questions, receive answers and express their views freely without hinderance or concern of retaliation. We value your religious freedoms of expression and ideas.

Rules List:

1a. No vulgarity, profanity, name calling, or slang expression(s) that could be interpreted as a suggestion of impropriety or generally regarded as demeaning in nature. (Ephesians 5:3-5) Address members by their screen names and do not mock or make fun of their names.

1b.No abusive, insulting, or derogatory language. (Colossians 3:5, 8)

1c. No attacks on another poster's religious beliefs, race, national origin, or gender.

1d. No chats that deteriorate into petty bickering, gossip, backbiting, or argumentative bantering.

2. No Flaming, Goading, Gaslighting or Harassment.

2a. All members should be treated with the utmost respect and courtesy at all times following the rules of civil discourse.

From my perspective, you lack those.

What I'm interested in is contained in the first 2 paragraphs and ... let's just do it this way.

Members of Berean Apologetic Ministry forum are considerate, motivated by love and not hate, and they respect one another. Because our members are considerate, loving, and respectful, they do not make overly provocative posts, posts which seek to annoy or cause disruption, or posts which personally attack other members out of anger and frustration.

Our members desire to contribute in a positive and loving manner so that this Forum will display the gracious love of God. The above motto on our forum is for the benefit of this community to have a safe place where all faiths and people are welcomed to ask questions, receive answers and express their views freely without hinderance or concern of retaliation. We value your religious freedoms of expression and ideas.

Rules List:

1a. No vulgarity, profanity, name calling, or slang expression(s) that could be interpreted as a suggestion of impropriety or generally regarded as demeaning in nature. (Ephesians 5:3-5) Address members by their screen names and do not mock or make fun of their names.

1b.No abusive, insulting, or derogatory language. (Colossians 3:5, 8)

1c. No attacks on another poster's religious beliefs, race, national origin, or gender.

1d. No chats that deteriorate into petty bickering, gossip, backbiting, or argumentative bantering.

2. No Flaming, Goading, Gaslighting or Harassment.

2a. All members should be treated with the utmost respect and courtesy at all times following the rules of civil discourse.

From my perspective, you lack those.
From my perspective you fail to demonstrate the voilation of any rule

BTW there probably is a rule about you trying to act as a moderator

If you are unwilling to address the scriptures there seems to be little reason for you to post

yg

From my perspective you fail to demonstrate the voilation of any rule
Then I'm not the one violating any rules.
I am however not interested in talking to you about these topics anymore because you have repeatedly demonstrated a failure to grasp that you are not the one who knows all things, nor are you interested in learning to understand what others describe to you.

Thus, you are ignoring the rules I copied and pasted.

BTW there probably is a rule about you trying to act as a moderator
there probably is....
but you clearly don't provide it.
nor are you a moderator, and yet you keep trying to force someone who is no longer interested in discussion with you to continue engaging you.
How is that God honoring, loving?

members desire to contribute in a positive and loving manner so that this Forum will display the gracious love of God.

These emboldened items are what you have achieved.
I'm seeking a different engagement now.
I've repeatedly explained that and my goal.
You have repeatedly ignored and disregarded that.
Thus, you have demonstrated that you have no interest whatsoever in these.

If you are unwilling to address the scriptures there seems to be little reason for you to post
🤣
Yet here you are, hijacking my op so you can appear to be erudite in your particular topic of interest which you've made clear has absolutely nothing to do with your opinions.
And?
This just further demonstrates your disrespect for any view not in agreement with your views.

There are no "yg" here. There is what I would have thought were two brothers in Christ.

Then I'm not the one violating any rules.
I am however not interested in talking to you about these topics anymore because you have repeatedly demonstrated a failure to grasp that you are not the one who knows all things, nor are you interested in learning to understand what others describe to you.
Sorry you have shown no rules violations.

PS you are not a moderator just a poster who refuses to address objections to your theology

Sorry you have shown no rules violations.

PS you are not a moderator just a poster who refuses to address objections to your theology
I'm a poster who has absolutely no interest whatsoever in discussing topics that you have demonstrably forsaken any interest whatsoever in actually learning to understand.
You only want to silence any dissent to your beliefs.
So, I'm giving you exactly what you want.
To be ignored.

In case you didn't recognize it....
You're not actually saying anything, except for trying to force me to engage you.
I did, for several weeks, on your topics. You did nothing but vilify, and criticize. You demonstrated that you don't listen, and are beyond learning to understand.

I'm a poster who has absolutely no interest whatsoever in discussing topics that you have demonstrably forsaken any interest whatsoever in actually learning to understand.
You only want to silence any dissent to your beliefs.
So, I'm giving you exactly what you want.
To be ignored.

In case you didn't recognize it....
You're not actually saying anything, except for trying to force me to engage you.
I did, for several weeks, on your topics. You did nothing but vilify, and criticize. You demonstrated that you don't listen, and are beyond learning to understand.
Boring

Why do you post so much if you do not want to discuss scripture?

BTW Critiquing one's theology is not a rule violation.

So you get it.
I'm glad you recognize that your practices are boring.

Oh that you would learn to understand.

Yet you clearly have no problem whatsoever with doing it.

Congratulations!
No what is boring are your efforts to avoid discussing issues and focusing on personalities instead

Critiquing one's theology certainly. That is how one sharpens one theological understanding

No what is boring are your efforts to avoid discussing issues and focusing on personalities instead
Had you bothered paying attention, you would have seen that I've been consistent throughout.
Critiquing one's theology certainly. That is how one sharpens one theological understanding
You're not actually interested in sharpening your theological understanding.
You've done nothing but seek to change anyone else's understanding to agree with your.
I don't see any value in arguing with you to change your understanding.
I'm quite clear on mine.
You've refused to read materials I've provided, focused on personalities.

So, spare me your martyr complex.

What you claim to know, I too know, and have known for a couple decades at least.

There's no coherence in your eschatology.

Had you bothered paying attention, you would have seen that I've been consistent throughout.

You're not actually interested in sharpening your theological understanding.
You've done nothing but seek to change anyone else's understanding to agree with your.
I don't see any value in arguing with you to change your understanding.
I'm quite clear on mine.
You've refused to read materials I've provided, focused on personalities.

So, spare me your martyr complex.

What you claim to know, I too know, and have known for a couple decades at least.

There's no coherence in your eschatology.
That is how one argues

You present your points

I present mine

The materials you appealed to involved calculations of man, and I wanted to deal with what God said

To that I end I posted not only on the relevant passages concerning Dan 9 but addressed the entire system of dispensationalism in multiple ops concerning end times scenario

You failed to address any of them so for you to say there is no coherence to my eschatology is absurd.

In multiple ops I showed that dispensationalism's theory of the end times does not line up with New testament texts dealing with Christ's return

BTW go read this book is not argumentation. it is a way of avoiding present discussion

If you think a book contains valid points, you post them

Last edited:
That is how one argues
What made you think I was interested in any kind of arguments?
Especially when I've repeatedly explained that my interest is in encouragement and strengthening Jesus followers?

You present your points

I present mine
I've previously presented mine.
you berated mine, saying I'm wrong, refused to consider mine, claiming that you were taught what you say were mine, refusing to read the materials i provided from highly educated theologians.
so, I provided you with extensive opportunity to extricate yourself, letting you go your way, and i go mine.
and now you're chasing me into my op, highjacking it, badgering me to play your game.
The materials you appealed to involved calculations of man, and I wanted to deal with what God said
and yours didn't?
Your lack of awareness to be able to see your own for what it is, is utterly hilarious.

To that I end I posted not only on the relevant passages concerning Dan 9 but addressed the entire system of dispensationalism in multiple ops concerning end times scenario

You failed to address any of them so for you to say there is no coherence to my eschatology is absurd.

In multiple ops I showed that dispensationalism's theory of the end times does not line up with New testament texts dealing with Christ's return
Must truly suck that there are people who see what you don't.

Go back to your own playground.

What made you think I was interested in any kind of arguments?
Especially when I've repeatedly explained that my interest is in encouragement and strengthening Jesus followers?

I've previously presented mine.
you berated mine, saying I'm wrong, refused to consider mine, claiming that you were taught what you say were mine, refusing to read the materials i provided from highly educated theologians.
so, I provided you with extensive opportunity to extricate yourself, letting you go your way, and i go mine.
and now you're chasing me into my op, highjacking it, badgering me to play your game.

and yours didn't?
Your lack of awareness to be able to see your own for what it is, is utterly hilarious.

Must truly suck that there are people who see what you don't.

Go back to your own playground.
Er saying you are wrong is not berating you

And i considered your post and posted why I believed it wrong

You have a knack for presenting a spin that is quite distinct from reality

Er saying you are wrong is not berating you

And i considered your post and posted why I believed it wrong

You have a knack for presenting a spin that is quite distinct from reality
Well, since you fail to grasp why I am not here to argue, and have repeatedly demonstrated that you have no clue why you've never actually demonstrated why I'm wrong, I'm thinking that we have no further reason to converse.

See you in eternity.
Ciao!

Well, since you fail to grasp why I am not here to argue, and have repeatedly demonstrated that you have no clue why you've never actually demonstrated why I'm wrong, I'm thinking that we have no further reason to converse.

See you in eternity.
Ciao!
I gave many reasons why you are wrong much of which you did not engage

Seems you spend more time avoiding the issues than you do addressing them

I gave many reasons why you are wrong much of which you did not engage
You gave me YOUR reasons.
That doesn't mean you're actually correct.
It just means you have your perspective.

Let's see just how well you understand the situation.

According to Hebrews 6, and 1 Corithians 3, we're to mature in out faith. Then in Isaiah 28:9-13, we are told God will teach us.
It took me a number of years, and it was finally during my junior year in college (my early 40's), my physics professor told the class, we learned the foundations of physics and once we experience that they are true, and correct, we can set those aside, knowing how they work, and move on to more weighty matters.
I learned eschatology early on in my walk in Christ, and have been focusing on other things.
Love, Wisdom, Grace, etc...
I was taught about non-dispensational ideas, and then explained...
The following is why we believe that dispensationalism is a more accurate perspective of the biblical narrative.
And the following is why we reject preterism, midtrib, posttrib, post-mill, amill,...
So, you're more than welcome to believe whatever you want.
I've explained it, you've chosen to disregard it. You've further chosen to disregard the people from whom I've learned who are highly educated theologians and teachers, with doctorates, etc..

Personally, I'm fine with that. You obviously have convinced yourself that you d'man, and all wisdom and knowledge dwells with you.

as such, there's no room for anyone else in your sandbox.

Seems you spend more time avoiding the issues than you do addressing them
No. I addressed the issues.
You disregarded, dismissed and ignored me.
After a dozen or so posts, it became quite obvious, so I invited you to go play in your own sandbox.
You refused.
Now you're being immature, rude, demanding, manipulative, and a few other ungodly practices.

🤔
Ok. You've got me. I have no idea what you're even talking about.
If I do have an idea, then you're saying that talking should cease talking entirely, and people should just look at each other.
Or . we could just stop being a discriminatory species altogether and treat others as we would like to be treated.

Or . we could just stop being a discriminatory species altogether and treat others as we would like to be treated.
How does that look to you?
Apparently you don't want people talking to each other.

Which is ironic because God has chosen words to effectively communicate with each other

Back
Top Bottom