JESUS Verses SAUL

The good news was sent to the Jews first because it is their covenant and their good news.
God is only giving to Israel what belongs to Israel:

4 Who are Israelites;
to whom pertaineth
the adoption, and
the glory, and
the covenants, and
the giving of the law, and
the service of God,
and the promises;
5 Whose are the fathers,
and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came,
who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
Rom. 9:4–5.
Can't keep up with all your comments, I'm sorry. But it's plain to see that where you are seeing contradictions between Jesus and Paul is because of not having ears to hear what the Spirit is saying.........and that is probably due to having your hopes and affections not above, but here below on this world.

Can't keep up with all your comments, I'm sorry. But it's plain to see that where you are seeing contradictions between Jesus and Paul is because of not having ears to hear what the Spirit is saying.........and that is probably due to having your hopes and affections not above, but here below on this world.

Rom 16:18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

Pro 10:19 When words abound, transgression is inevitable, but the one who restrains his words is wise.

Then why did Jeremiah insist they hadn't obeyed God?
Yes, Israel had disobeyed God, on many occasions and various times. \Gentile Christians disobey God on many occasions and various times.
Israel has covenant, Gentiles don't. God's name is on the line with His covenant people, with Gentiles it is not, yet for both groups, Israel through covenant and Gentiles without, God's mercy endures for ever.
And each group on the last day will finally be saved, Israel through covenant and Gentiles without.
But just because Israel receives something from God in covenant does not mean it automatically is given to Gentiles. Each case must be individually studied to find the differences and similarities, each for distinctions, and each for haves and haves not. But one thing that should have not happened after the smoke cleared when the Temple was destroyed was Gentile animosity and hatred for Jews that carried over into their perceptions and doctrines and cause them to naturally see Israel as gone forever from God's Presence - it is not - and severing true, Biblical Christianity from its Hebrew roots. When this happened Gentiles ended up with religion that was more manmade and anthropocentric than God instituted theocentric. IF Gentiles would take a long, hard look at their doctrine and teachings they would come out from among them to be separate.
Judgment is coming upon Gentile nations and Gentile Christians live in those Gentile nations. God will not spare Gentiles because they are of Christ, and this gives them pass in the form of a false teaching of a rapture. God has covenant with Israel and many times they fell hard under His judgment. Gentiles have no covenant, and they shall not escape. The best God can do for them to is warn them to be prepared. Jesus warns people will be eating and drinking and giving in marriage until the flood took them all away and it was those that remained behind that were the ones that was 'saved.'

Look at these statements from Saul's letters. If you are honest, you will see his contradictions with himself.

6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
Philippians 3:5–6.

I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
Gal. 2:21.

16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law,
Gal. 2:16.

26 Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision? Rom. 2:26.

10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
Rom. 3:10.

7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die:
Rom. 5:6–7.

4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us,
Rom. 8:3–4.

Righteousness is of/in the Law, righteousness is not of/in the Law.

A man is righteous obeying the Law, there is none righteous.

Saul throws out more changeups than a pitcher on steroids.

Several of the Gentile church fathers didn't want to include Romans and Galatians in the canon and I wonder if I have found out their reasons why.

Yes, Israel had disobeyed God, on many occasions and various times. \Gentile Christians disobey God on many occasions and various times.
Israel has covenant, Gentiles don't. God's name is on the line with His covenant people, with Gentiles it is not, yet for both groups, Israel through covenant and Gentiles without, God's mercy endures for ever.
And each group on the last day will finally be saved, Israel through covenant and Gentiles without.
But just because Israel receives something from God in covenant does not mean it automatically is given to Gentiles. Each case must be individually studied to find the differences and similarities, each for distinctions, and each for haves and haves not. But one thing that should have not happened after the smoke cleared when the Temple was destroyed was Gentile animosity and hatred for Jews that carried over into their perceptions and doctrines and cause them to naturally see Israel as gone forever from God's Presence - it is not - and severing true, Biblical Christianity from its Hebrew roots. When this happened Gentiles ended up with religion that was more manmade and anthropocentric than God instituted theocentric. IF Gentiles would take a long, hard look at their doctrine and teachings they would come out from among them to be separate.
Judgment is coming upon Gentile nations and Gentile Christians live in those Gentile nations. God will not spare Gentiles because they are of Christ, and this gives them pass in the form of a false teaching of a rapture. God has covenant with Israel and many times they fell hard under His judgment. Gentiles have no covenant, and they shall not escape. The best God can do for them to is warn them to be prepared. Jesus warns people will be eating and drinking and giving in marriage until the flood took them all away and it was those that remained behind that were the ones that was 'saved.'

I've tried multiple times to get you to realize that God's purpose isn't about Abraham. It is about Christ. God's purpose of salvation is about all men in Adam.

Do you really think that anyone is less of a sinner than anyone else? Was Abraham greater than Adam? You know he wasn't. Ultimately, who is Greater???? Christ. Messiah. The Master of all mankind. The only heir of Abraham. You're dishonoring Him in your position.

You would do good to give us this "uniqueness" you think you've found. Everyone wants to be a martyr. They find value in trying to be different. It is part of our egos. You have an ego. I have one. It is the battle within ourselves to find the Empathy to afford every man equal standing with God. I sincerely feel sorry for you. You're smart. You're intelligent. You know the Scriptures but that isn't enough brother. It isn't enough. Deny your own desires and promote Christ above all and all men equally guilty and in need of Grace.

I've tried multiple times to get you to realize that God's purpose isn't about Abraham. It is about Christ. God's purpose of salvation is about all men in Adam.

Do you really think that anyone is less of a sinner than anyone else? Was Abraham greater than Adam? You know he wasn't. Ultimately, who is Greater???? Christ. Messiah. The Master of all mankind. The only heir of Abraham. You're dishonoring Him in your position.

You would do good to give us this "uniqueness" you think you've found. Everyone wants to be a martyr. They find value in trying to be different. It is part of our egos. You have an ego. I have one. It is the battle within ourselves to find the Empathy to afford every man equal standing with God. I sincerely feel sorry for you. You're smart. You're intelligent. You know the Scriptures but that isn't enough brother. It isn't enough. Deny your own desires and promote Christ above all and all men equally guilty and in need of Grace.
Believe me, I have no ego.

Judgment is coming upon Gentile nations and Gentile Christians live in those Gentile nations. God will not spare Gentiles because they are of Christ, and this gives them pass in the form of a false teaching of a rapture. God has covenant with Israel and many times they fell hard under His judgment. Gentiles have no covenant, and they shall not escape
WHAT is this? Oh my. Tell that to Jesus who shed His blood of the covenant for all who would believe in Him, Jew or Gentile. And I've got some sad news for you about Israel after the flesh, your idol......I'm sorry to say, but she gets judged a second time....Mystery Babylon receives double....double unto her double....and "tell Israel they have paid double for their sins" in Isaiah. The only ones who will be spared the wrath are those who drink the cup of the new covenant in the blood of the Lamb........not those who are slitting the throats of animals in a newly built Temple, no, and that will include Gentiles, Christian or not, who join in with that:

Isa 66:1-6

Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word. (yes, the Lord is looking for contrite hearts to be His temple, not a temple made by man.)

He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine's blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.

I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.

A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the LORD that rendereth recompence to his enemies.

WHAT is this? Oh my. Tell that to Jesus who shed His blood of the covenant for all who would believe in Him, Jew or Gentile. And I've got some sad news for you about Israel after the flesh, your idol......I'm sorry to say, but she gets judged a second time....Mystery Babylon receives double....double unto her double....and "tell Israel they have paid double for their sins" in Isaiah. The only ones who will be spared the wrath are those who drink the cup of the new covenant in the blood of the Lamb........not those who are slitting the throats of animals in a newly built Temple, no, and that will include Gentiles, Christian or not, who join in with that:

Isa 66:1-6

Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word. (yes, the Lord is looking for contrite hearts to be His temple, not a temple made by man.)

He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine's blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.

I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.

A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the LORD that rendereth recompence to his enemies.
This was fulfilled with the destruction of the Jewish Temple and their nation by Gentiles.
70 A.D.
God scattered His people and now, since 1948 is bringing His people back to their land promised them by God.
Do you actually think Gentiles are going to escape judgment from God?

Look at these statements from Saul's letters. If you are honest, you will see his contradictions with himself.

6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.

I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

26 Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision? Rom. 2:26.

Several of the Gentile church fathers didn't want to include Romans and Galatians in the canon and I wonder if I have found out their reasons why.
If you would just list out Rom 8:4 in its entirety then you would see that there is no contradiction. The law does have righteous requirements but it's only in the Spirit and in Christ that one is made righteous.

(Rom 8:4) that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.

Also, you attempted to sneek in the phrase "A man is righteous obeying the Law". That sneekiness might work around your circles but not here, sorry.

Conclusion: there are no changeups being thrown by Paul. It's you that needs to be demoted to the peewee leagues.

If you would just list out Rom 8:4 in its entirety then you would see that there is no contradiction. The law does have righteous requirements but it's only in the Spirit and in Christ that one is made righteous.

(Rom 8:4) that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.

Also, you attempted to sneek in the phrase "A man is righteous obeying the Law". That sneekiness might work around your circles but not here, sorry.

Conclusion: there are no changeups being thrown by Paul. It's you that needs to be demoted to the peewee leagues.
And the other verses?
There are more contradictions in Saul's words.
He says no one is righteous by the Law and contradicts himself by saying on is righteous by the Law.
Three up, three down.

And the other verses?
There are more contradictions in Saul's words.
He says no one is righteous by the Law and contradicts himself by saying on is righteous by the Law.
Quote that exact verse.
Three up, three down.
That's exactly what happened to you when you myopically read fractions of sentences, as you did with Rom 8:4. It's back to the peewee league for you.

Again, I asked you to quote the verse that you claim says "on (one) is righteous by the Law". Where is it? "If you are honest" you would have quoted it by now.

Could it be that you have second thoughts about pointing it out because it does not say what you want it to say.
I posted it above. Saul contradicts not only Jesus but himself and Scripture above proves it. So, if you don't want to accept the truth then you won't accept any truth of God.
Jesus was very clear when He said, you don't believe Moses who wrote about me neither will you believe me.
And I see that with you a lot.
Get back to the Law, learn about Messiah, and then you can rightly understand Jesus Messiah in all His words.
But if you don't believe Moses - and you give every indication you don't - then you won't believe Jesus. Simple.

Jesus:
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
Matthew 5:17.

Saul:
15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in qordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Ephesians 2:15.
this is the sneer IGNORANCE 101G speak of. 1 Timothy 1:9 "Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,"

where are the RIGHTIOUS? answer, 1 Corinthians 1:30 "But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:"

again, the Law is not made for a righteous man...... who is in Christ Jesus. and why is the Law not destroyed? answer, Read all of Romans chapter 2. God is not unrighteous. Romans 2:11 "For there is no respect of persons with God." Romans 2:12 "For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;" Romans 2:13 "(For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified."

and no one never keep the Law. .... Oh Dear, and since sacrifices are no more ...... a stright road to death and hell is before those who want to keep the LAW.... (smile), lol, lol, lol, Oh how Ignorant one can be when so such a salvation without the Law.
BUT Oh well is some want death and hell the the Law is all yours..... say se bone... (smile), :giggle:

101G.

Back
Top Bottom