Infant Reprobation and Damnation

Point : I wouldn't take too seriously what you consider to be likely about unborn having sinned before coming here or being conceived. That's pretty weird.

It would resolves a lot of people's feelings of injustice about original sin.

The question is: how should we resolve that.

No YOU are the one avoiding questions by REFUSING to examine the PRESUPPOSITIONS of your own question.

It's like asking "When did you stop beating your wife?"

And then when the person says "But I never WAS beating my wife."

Then you repeat over and over and over:

"YOU ARE JUST AVOIDING THE QUESTION BECAUSE IT EXPOSES YOU WERE BEATING YOUR WIFE."

You are smuggling presuppositions, answers, and assertions into your incorrect question.
You sound like the guys on the old forum now. Disappointing.

Yeah, an idolator always wants to compare what God can do with what humans can do.

That's the nature of idolatry—putting God on our level, making him just another one of "the guys," he has to stand in line like everyone else.

The whole logic is fundamentally flawed—it's a fallacy of hidden assumptions.

Isn't sin doing what God can't do?

Yet, you insist that Christ was separated from God because you sinned. I told you this a long time ago.

You are forcing an obligation upon God to suffer just like you.

I believe you are lost in your rhetoric... :)

Isn't sin doing what God can't do?

Yet, you insist that God was separated from God because you sinned. I told you this a long time ago.

You are forcing an obligation of God to suffer just like you.

I believe you are lost in your rhetoric... :)

No, no, you are not quite getting what I am saying yet.

I recommend you go back over it and read slower with some meditative prayer.

The reason God has to suffer to atone for our sins is to maintain his own value—not "sin's" value, as you erroneously assert.

No, no, you are not quite getting what I am saying yet.

I recommend you go back over it and read slower with some meditative prayer.

The reason God has to suffer to atone for our sins is to maintain his own value—not "sin's" value, as you erroneously assert.

No. That is your excuse. Asking me to pray to understand it like you do is really not necessary. I'm not "into" implied spiritual dominance.

No. That is your excuse. Asking me to pray to understand it like you do it really not necessary. I'm not "into" implied spiritual dominance.

You also don't seem to be "into" that Biblical virtue called "humility," lol.

Pride goes before the fall my friend, I just don't want to see that happen for you.

Calling that "dominance" is twisted and perverted to the extreme. :(

No YOU are the one avoiding questions by REFUSING to examine the PRESUPPOSITIONS of your own question.

It's like asking "When did you stop beating your wife?"

And then when the person says "But I never WAS beating my wife."

Then you repeat over and over and over:

"YOU ARE JUST AVOIDING THE QUESTION BECAUSE IT EXPOSES YOU WERE BEATING YOUR WIFE."

You are smuggling presuppositions, answers, and assertions into your incorrect question.

Why can't someone ask you "what would you do"?

Idolatry is making God in your image isn't it?

You also don't seem to be "into" that Biblical virtue called "humility," lol.

Pride goes before the fall my friend, I just don't want to see that happen for you.

Calling that "dominance" is twisted and perverted to the extreme. :(

Okay. You need to pray to God to understand it like I do.

Is that better?

You really don't pay attention to what I post.

Is that your "dominance"?

Sure I do. We can go round and round about this. You can make a claim and I can make the opposite claim.

It is very obvious that Adam was peccable and God is not. God is not capable of sin.

I'm simply using your position against you.

What @civic is asking is a viable question.

There are many places in the Scriptures were the author appeals to the goodness of man and the reverence given to "fathers" in comparison to God.

When the law of Moses demands that children be stoned for cursing their parents, it is an appeal to self awareness and test of how you love.

God didn't even follow His own law. He made a way for cursing children of His to find HIM.....

Last edited:
Sure I do. We can go round and round about this. You can make a claim and I can make the opposite claim.

It is very obvious that Adam was peccable and God is not. God is not capable of sin.

I'm simply using your position against you.

What @civic is asking is a viable question.

There are many places in the Scriptures were the author appeals to the goodness of man and the reverence given to "fathers" in comparison to God.

When the law of Moses demands that children be stoned for cursing their parents, it is an appeal to self awareness and test of how you love.

God didn't even follow His own law. He made a way for cursing children of His to find HIM.....
your fighting a losing battle

Back
Top Bottom