I wish I were a Unitarian...

I'm going to predict that @dizerner will either:
A. Ignore this question; or​
B. Double down on insulting others.​

What he will not to is engage in self-reflection and introspection, examine how what he wrote is not in keeping with the Fruit of the Spirit

What I said was not an insult.

You have a wrong definition and understanding.

It's the same logic that telling someone homosexuality is a sin is somehow insulting them.

It's not.

This is a LOGICAL definition of what SCRIPTURE tells us is an IDOL.

Then you make excuses and say humility and grace is not necessary to love.

Please read 1 Cor. 13 and tell me if you sense any humility and grace in that.

You are not making sense... so what can I do?

”You worship what you do not know; we worship what know, for salvation is from the Jews.”

(John 4:22, NASB)

The Jews were unitarians, and the “we“ included the speaker.

Jews are unitarians. Jesus is a Jew.

Jesus didn’t have to wish to be a unitarian. He was born a unitarian. He was raised a unitarian, by unitarians. He lived as a unitarian. He worshipped as a unitarian. He preached as a unitarian. He taught as a unitarian. He died as a unitarian. He was resurrected as a unitarian. He will forever remain a unitarian.

Jesus is a Trinitarian , Jesus is a Jew
Apostles are Trinitarians, they are Jews
Trinitarians are Monotheists
We believe in One God like Jesus and the Apostles

hope this helps !!!

The God of a trinitarian is precisely three persons. No more, no less.

The God of a unitarian is only one person. No more, no less.

Jesus ascended to his God, who is only one person.

I doubt this will help, but it should.

I’m a trinitarian whose God is only one person -> does not fly.
They parse synonyms. Being with person, begotten with made. They hold antonyms as equal, dead with alive. Words are elastic and can mean whatever they want!

They can't recognize that because Jesus died, it demonstrates he was not God, who is eternal and never dies. So, they parse the person ... if only part of him died, it denies that Jesus died, or admits another Jesus died on the cross.

They parse the person of God, violating the Law of Identity. When Scripture says that God gave his son, it means God in his wholeness, encompasses his unitarian nature did the giving. "God" is the subject of the sentence doing the action, doing the giving. And another Being, Jesus, is the object of the sentence, who was acted upon, who was given.

The one who gives away the bride is not the bride!

The trinitarian doctrine is a mess, inherently contradictory. Three are one who have the same essence but only one of these 3 have 2 natures. They are equal but one has no name and another was given all authority. No one can explain it but you better believe it - says no verse anywhere. It's a mystery. I am a seriously, reasonable, thinking person ...

Last edited:
They parse synonyms. Being with person, begotten with made. They hold antonyms as equal, dead with alive. Words are elastic and can mean whatever they want!

They can't recognize that because Jesus died, it demonstrates he was not God, who is eternal and never dies. So, they parse the person ... if only part of him died, it denies that Jesus died, or admits another Jesus died on the cross.

They parse the person of God, violating the Law of Identity. When Scripture says that God gave his son, it means God in his wholeness, encompasses his unitarian nature did the giving. "God" is the subject of the sentence doing the action, doing the giving. And another Being, Jesus, is the object of the sentence, who was acted upon, who was given.

The one who gives away the bride is not the bride!

The trinitarian doctrine is a mess, inherently contradictory. Three are one who have the same essence but only one of these 3 have 2 natures. They are equal but one has no name and another was given all authority. No one can explain it but you better believe it - says no verse anywhere. It's a mystery. I am a seriously, reasonable, thinking person ...

At least one of them on this forum - I doubt there are others, but I guess we’ll find out - has gotten it into his head that trinitarians and non-trinitarians are spiritual friends, not spiritual enemies.

I came out of trinitarianism. That spiritual system is read into the scriptures, not out of it.

addressing the OP, and not having read all the post except for a couple of posts.
I’m a unitarian. While many unitarians believe that God became man, many don’t. I’m one that doesn’t.
one word, "ECHAD", and it is revealed in Genesis 1:1.
The God of a trinitarian is precisely three persons. No more, no less.

The God of a unitarian is only one person. No more, no less.

Jesus ascended to his God, who is only one person.

I doubt this will help, but it should.
all are incorrect, except for, "Jesus ascended to his God, who is only one person."

now to explain the Last one. The Lord Jesus is "ONE" person correct.... agreed? now this, John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." if the "Word" is Jesus 1 Person, and "God" is 1 Person, and the scripture clearly say the Word was God, ...... it's the same 1 person, else it's two separate persons. now if one is unitarian, your options are limited, or none existence. and if one is trinitarian, John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 do the same for you. your options are limited, or none existence.

so 101G suggest you all go back to the drawing Board of a. Deuteronomy 6:4, and b. Genesis 1:1 and one will get the truth at it's core. lay a foundation FIRST, (which is the Lord Jesus, God almighty), and one's house will not fall.

101G.

Haven't you ever been "with" your own thoughts 101G?

That’s an excellent rhetorical question.

His word, his thought, is with him.

We’ve all been alone with our word.

Our word is our logos. We all have it. The only time that we don’t have it is when we’re dead.

Back
Top Bottom