I wish I were a Unitarian...

Why then in quite a few places in the New Testament the authors don't clearly distinguish as to whether or not they are referring to the Father (the Creator) or to the Lord Jesus (the creature in Unitarianism)?
There are in quite a few places in the New Testament the authors clearly distinguish as to whether or not they are referring to the Father (the Creator) or to the Lord Jesus (the creature in Unitarianism)!

Every epistle is written to explicitly recognize ONLY the Father as God and Jesus as only Anointed by the Father.

There are in quite a few places in the New Testament the authors clearly distinguish as to whether or not they are referring to

Thus, Modalism is false.
See below.

Every epistle is written to explicitly recognize ONLY the Father as God and Jesus as only Anointed by the Father.

You dodged all the passages I posted.
Try again.

I too wish you were a Biblical unitarian so you would
  1. Keep the 1C.

Thou shalt not have other gods, besides me. (Exod. 20:3 ROT)

He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me.
And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. (Matt. 10:37 NKJ)

You got a big fat idol in the room:

Jesus.

And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. (Matt. 10:37 NKJ)

Jesus.
I really don't know what you mean by this post.

Jesus.
Your writing indicates you being very presumptuous and arrogant that one can only conclude you really think that Wrangler is not a saved or being saved by the Father and Son today? Leave that to him and his Father God.

That he does not think and believe in faith of the heart that he loves the Son of God beyond what the world is and has to offer, including family and friends, and even if they are or not of the true faith as him. If they are of the same faith then they are of the same body and love the lord for their hope in life eternal, their very existence.

How dare you. I think you should apologize to him...up to you. I do not ask you your salvation status as that is with you and not for me to know. I just can see the lack of mutual edification and spiritual fruit in your writing here.

Trinitarianism does not bring forth the fruit of the Spirit.

Yeah, because the guy you cited is such a shining beacon of humility and grace:

Catch the sound-bite and run with it and call it all good. I bet in class you got at least a letter D grade or a lower letter for not reading what a test question really said.

Time to make excuses for him and call evil good, and good evil!

Your writing indicates you being very presumptuous and arrogant that one can only conclude you really think that Wrangler is not a saved or being saved by the Father and Son today? Leave that to him and his Father God.

I never once said he was not saved. I stated that his theology contains an idol.

THAT IS A LOGICAL DEDUCTION NOT A MORAL ACCUSATION.

Puh-lease.

Plus no one loves God perfectly, so everyone succumbs to sin in measure.

How dare you. I think you should apologize to him...up to you. I do not ask you your salvation status as that is with you and not for me to know. I just can see the lack of mutual edification and spiritual fruit in your writing here.

How dare YOU to accuse me of arrogance and presumption with no basis at all.

Just straight up judging my heart and intentions when you have no basis for knowing the intent of my heart.

I think you should apologize to me if you had any of the "fruit" you constantly boast of.

Let's see if there is honestly and humility in your response...

It is amazing the excuses many are making about Jesus to make it "okay" to give him attributes that belong only to God.

I mean it is just a total logical disconnect, a cognitive dissonance.

"Well, it's okay to idolize this one creature even though idols are condemned."

That makes no logical sense.

It is amazing the excuses many are making about Jesus to make it "okay" to give him attributes that belong only to God.

What truly is amazing is that there are people who aren’t aware that Yahweh - Jesus’ God - gave him those attributes.

I mean it is just a total logical disconnect, a cognitive dissonance.

I mean it is just a total logical disconnect, a blinding that makes them satisfied to have a deity which the Messiah himself, didn’t, doesn’t and never will have for his God.

"Well, it's okay to idolize this one creature even though idols are condemned."

It’s never okay to make an idol out of anyone or anything.

There is no God besides the Messiah’s God. Everything else is idols.

If you believe that the Trinity is the Messiah’s God, then go for it. The Messiah’s God himself won’t stop you. The Messiah himself won’t stop you. The devil himself certainly isn’t going to stop you. No one will stop you.

That makes no logical sense.

What does make logical sense? Follow Jesus of Nazareth. He won’t lead us to any God besides his own. There is no other God for him to lead us to.

well if we are being completely honest here there are those in both groups that do not demonstrate the fruit of the spirit on a regular basis.
Perhaps but I am not talking generally. Specifically, trinitarians in talking about trinitarianism does not bring forth the fruit of the Spirit.

As @APAK pointed out, all we do is express a different understanding of God from the Scriptures. Trinitarians often respond with personal attacks.

As I said before, trinitarians hardly ever acknowledge one single valid point that undermines their dogma. To read the exchanges, one would not walk away with a 55-45 split but the hardended 100-0 split from trinitarians posts.

Now, before you turn this back on me, I've said in the past that I can admit some verses might appear to support the trinity. You just don't see that kind of humility among trinitarians. Consider how Post #46 from @dizerner proceeded. He quoted 2 Scripture verses, then concluded I have "a big fat idol in the room." How does he go from quoting Scripture to making a conclusion about me? The dots are not connected but as @APAK observed, it does not suggest the fruit of the Spirit.

Perhaps but I am not talking generally. Specifically, trinitarians in talking about trinitarianism does not bring forth the fruit of the Spirit.

As @APAK pointed out, all we do is express a different understanding of God from the Scriptures. Trinitarians often respond with personal attacks.

As I said before, trinitarians hardly ever acknowledge one single valid point that undermines their dogma. To read the exchanges, one would not walk away with a 55-45 split but the hardended 100-0 split from trinitarians posts.

Now, before you turn this back on me, I've said in the past that I can admit some verses might appear to support the trinity. You just don't see that kind of humility among trinitarians. Consider how Post #46 from @dizerner proceeded. He quoted 2 Scripture verses, then concluded I have "a big fat idol in the room." How does he go from quoting Scripture to making a conclusion about me? The dots are not connected but as @APAK observed, it does not suggest the fruit of the Spirit.
Well you are actually agreeing with me lol. Both sides are guilty and I'm not going to name names and cast stones. I've said it a 100 times and it bears repeating if we all would just practice the golden rule we wouldn't be having this conversations. Everyone needs to take personal responsibility.

And just as an FYI most of the people I invited here both trins and non trins were invited because over-all I saw good character traits in them which makes for healthy discussions. Personal attacks were the exception not the rule. I hope and pray it stays that way :)

When did Christ say loving others depends on them being such a shining beacon of humility and grace?
I'm going to predict that @dizerner will either:
A. Ignore this question; or​
B. Double down on insulting others.​

What he will not to is engage in self-reflection and introspection, examine how what he wrote is not in keeping with the Fruit of the Spirit.

But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
Galatians 5:22-23 (NLT)

I’m responding to a complaint so let’s stop talking about one another’s behavior. If you have a problem please report it.

Back
Top Bottom