He that believes and is not water baptised is saved

Baptism saves us. That’s the point. That’s what the scripture says. People are speaking in reverse around here.
Baptism does not save us. The scriptures do not say they do. If you're hearing people speak in reverse you have a serious problem.:ROFLMAO: Did you mean glossolalia?

Water Baptism is when a person is immersed in water as a public confession of his or her faith in Jesus Christ after salvation.
Water baptism is not a requirement for a believer to be saved.

So then, those who accepted his message were baptized; and on that day about 3,000 souls were added [to the body of believers].” ACTS‬ ‭2:41‬

Notice what the scripture says... first they accepted the message. That means they believed and were saved then they were baptized.

I realize people have a tendency to get that backwards but there it is in black and white.

Water Baptism is when a person is immersed in water as a public confession of his or her faith in Jesus Christ after salvation.
Water baptism is not a requirement for a believer to be saved.

So then, those who accepted his message were baptized; and on that day about 3,000 souls were added [to the body of believers].” ACTS‬ ‭2:41‬

Notice what the scripture says... first they accepted the message. That means they believed and were saved then they were baptized.

I realize people have a tendency to get that backwards but there it is in black and white.
Water baptism in the name of Jesus is for the remission of sins

Baptism does not save us. The scriptures do not say they do. If you're hearing people speak in reverse you have a serious problem.:ROFLMAO: Did you mean glossolalia?
Peter said baptism does save us. Peter says baptism in the name of Jesus Christ is for the remission of sins. What’s wrong with this picture?

You and Peter are just not getting along today, huh?

Peter said baptism does save us. Peter says baptism in the name of Jesus Christ is for the remission of sins. What’s wrong with this picture?

You and Peter are just not getting along today, huh?
And John, Paul , Jesus all state we are saved, justified. have our sins forgiven by/through faith

And John, Paul , Jesus all state we are saved, justified. have our sins forgiven by/through faith
It’s not nice to be misrepresenting and robbing Jesus…

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved…

…and is…

You are an “and is” thief.

It’s not nice to be misrepresenting and robbing Jesus…

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved…

…and is…

You are an “and is” thief.
and all who believe will be saved

John 3:14–18 (KJV 1900) — 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 3:36 (KJV 1900) — 36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

John 5:24–25 (KJV 1900) — 24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. 25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

John 6:40 (KJV 1900) — 40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 6:47 (KJV 1900) — 47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

John 20:31 (KJV 1900) — 31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

etc etc etc

Christians are no different than Jews. Just like the Jews voluntarily blind themselves to Jesus as the Messiah, Christians blind themselves to Acts 2:38.

and all who believe will be saved

John 3:14–18 (KJV 1900) — 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 3:36 (KJV 1900) — 36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

John 5:24–25 (KJV 1900) — 24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. 25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

John 6:40 (KJV 1900) — 40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 6:47 (KJV 1900) — 47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

John 20:31 (KJV 1900) — 31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

etc etc etc
OK, your position is that Jesus per Mark 16 etc debunked himself and Peter. Great, just great.

Back
Top Bottom