Grace Word For our Infirmities!

Grace ambassador

God's All-Sufficient Grace in our infirmities:

May His Grace And Peace Be to All Precious friend(s), Dear readers, and, diligent
students of God's Holy Word! Praying Hopefully The Following Scriptures Will Bring
God's "Peace, Hope, And Comfort" into your life in This Current Dispensation Of
The Amazing Grace Of A Wonderful God!:

(1) In That Grace, God, In His Omniscience, Had Already Chosen His Own In Christ,
And Already Knew What "infirmities, trouble, trials, afflictions, sufferings, And​
persecutions we would go through,” And, Thank Him, He Promised He Will Never
Give us more testing than we can handle (Ephesians 1:4; 1 Corinthians 10:13). Amen?​

(2) Please, Precious friend(s):

Thank God In { easy }, And, Also For { Difficult? } All things!​

(3) After Paul (our #"pattern"# for Today!), prayed 3 times for his affliction,
the "Answer he Received," According To The Scriptures, Was:​

"And He { Christ } Said Unto me, My Grace Is Sufficient For thee: For My​
Strength Is Made Perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather​
glory { cp } in my infirmities, that The Power Of Christ May Rest Upon me!"​

(4) "For our light affliction, which Is But For A Moment, worketh for us a Far More Exceeding
And Eternal weight of glory; While we look Not at the things which are seen, but at​
the things Which Are Not Seen: for the things which are seen [ are ] temporal; but​
the things Which Are Not Seen Are Eternal!" (2 Corinthians 4:17-18)​

(5) "For I reckon that The Sufferings of this Present Time are not worthy to be
compared with The Glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest​
Expectation of the creature Waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God...​
...ourselves also, which have The Firstfruits Of The Spirit, even we ourselves​
groan within ourselves, Waiting for The Adoption, to wit, The Redemption​
Of our body!" (Romans 8:18-19; Romans 8:23) Blessed Hope! Amen?​

(6) "Therefore being justified by faith, we have Peace with God through our
Lord Jesus Christ: By Whom also we have access by faith into This Grace
Wherein we stand, and rejoice in Hope of The Glory of God.​
And not only so, but we glory { cp } in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation​
worketh patience; And patience, experience; and experience, Hope: And Hope​
maketh not ashamed; because The Love Of God Is Shed Abroad in our hearts​
By The Holy Ghost Which Is Given Unto us!" (Romans 5:1-5) { cp 2 Corinthians 11:23-30 }​

(7) ”And He That Searcheth the hearts Knoweth What Is The Mind Of The Spirit, Because
He Maketh Intercession for the saints According To The Will Of God. Likewise The Spirit​
Also Helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: But​
The Spirit Itself Maketh Intercession For us with groanings which cannot be uttered!”​

(8) "Blessed Be God, Even The Father Of our Lord Jesus Christ, The Father Of
Mercies, And The God of All Comfort; Who Comforteth us in All our tribulation,​
that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, By The Comfort​
wherewith we ourselves Are Comforted Of God!" (2 Corinthians 1:3-4)​

(9) Please, always be “watching, Patiently waiting And Looking For” That Blessed Hope,
The Imminent Return Of our Lord To Take us Home To Heaven, In Glorification!​
{ Thus, Ending All of our "infirmities, trouble, trials, afflictions, sufferings, And persecutions!” }​

= Wonderful Comfort! Amen?​

(10) ”And we know That All things Work Together For Good To them that love God,
to them who Are The Called According To His Purpose!” (Romans 8:28)​

(11a) Please memorize 2 Timothy 4:8:

"Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness,​
which The LORD, The Righteous Judge, Shall Give me At That Day:​
and not to me only, but unto all them also that love His Appearing!"​

(11b) Please Prayerfully/Carefully study 1 Corinthians 3:7-15, And know that:
At That Day { The Judgment Seat } Of Christ, In Heaven, All "good works of preaching​
The Gospel of Grace, studying The Word Of Truth, Rightly Divided, and, loving/helping​
others" Will Surely Be "rewarded As gold, silver, And precious stones!" Amen?​

(12) For all those who humbly:
Trust Christ As their Personal Saviour, The Bible Says:​

a): “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power,​
and of love, and of a sound mind.” (2 Timothy 1:7)​
b): “Be careful [ anxious ] for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with​
thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the Peace Of God, Which​
Passeth all understanding, Shall Keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.​
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are True, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever​
things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever​
things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on​
these things.” (Philippians 4:6-8)​
c): # “Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen​
in me [ Paul! ], do: # And The God Of Peace Shall Be With you.” (Philippians 4:9)​

Conclusion, for All of the “just who live By Faith” { Not feelings… }:

"For unto you It Is Given in the Behalf Of Christ, not only to​
believe on Him, But Also to suffer for His Sake" (Philippians 1:29)​
+​
"If we suffer, we Shall Also reign with Him..." (2 Timothy 2:12) Amen?​
------------------------------
Again, Precious friend(s), please, Always:

Be Very Richly Comforted In The Lord And Saviour, Jesus Christ!
And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly Divided.

Last edited:

May His Grace And Peace Be to All Precious friend(s), Dear readers, and, diligent
students of God's Holy Word! Praying Hopefully The Following Scriptures Will Bring

(1) In That Grace, God, In His Omniscience, Had Already Chosen His Own In Christ,
And Already Knew What "infirmities, trouble, trials, afflictions, sufferings, And​
Give us more testing than we can handle (Ephesians 1:4; 1 Corinthians 10:13). Amen?​

(4) "For our light affliction, which Is But For A Moment, worketh for us a Far More Exceeding
And Eternal weight of glory; While we look Not at the things which are seen, but at​
the things Which Are Not Seen: for the things which are seen [ are ] temporal; but​

Expectation of the creature Waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God...​

And not only so, but we glory { cp } in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation​
By The Holy Ghost Which Is Given Unto us!" (Romans 5:1-5) { cp 2 Corinthians 11:23-30 }​

(7) ”And He That Searcheth the hearts Knoweth What Is The Mind Of The Spirit, Because
He Maketh Intercession for the saints According To The Will Of God. Likewise The Spirit​
Also Helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: But​
The Spirit Itself Maketh Intercession For us with groanings which cannot be uttered!”​

(9) Please, always be “watching, Patiently waiting And Looking For” That Blessed Hope,
{ Thus, Ending All of our "infirmities, trouble, trials, afflictions, sufferings, And persecutions!” }​

At That Day { The Judgment Seat } Of Christ, In Heaven, All "good works of preaching​
The Gospel of Grace, studying The Word Of Truth, Rightly Divided, and, loving/helping​

b): “Be careful [ anxious ] for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with​
thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the Peace Of God, Which​
Passeth all understanding, Shall Keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.​
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are True, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever​
things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever​
things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on​
c): # “Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen​
in me [ Paul! ], do: # And The God Of Peace Shall Be With you.” (Philippians 4:9)​

+​

+​

All these from Berean Bible Society?
Amazing!

We are in Christ through faith as per Ephesians 1 and His foreknowledge/omniscience and not because of predestination/election prior to our existence. Those whom He foreknew- those He predestined to be confirmed to the image of His son. Christ not only covers, forgives our infirmities/sins but remembers them no more. We are justified in Christ who is the Righteous One' the Elect One. And we who believe receive the benefits in the Elect One.

hope this helps !!!

We are in Christ through faith as per Ephesians 1 and His foreknowledge/omniscience and not because of predestination/election prior to our existence. Those whom He foreknew- those He predestined to be confirmed to the image of His son. Christ not only covers, forgives our infirmities/sins but remembers them no more. We are justified in Christ who is the Righteous One' the Elect One. And we who believe receive the benefits in the Elect One.

hope this helps !!!
How many there are whose hearts would be thrilled if they understood the old-fashioned Bible doctrine of sanctification!

Sanctification is not a negative matter: “Don’t do this” and “Don’t do that.” It is rather the positive truth that God wants us for Himself as a sacred possession, much as a bridegroom considers his bride his very own in a special, sacred way.

Bible sanctification is a twofold truth, affecting both our standing before God and our spiritual state. In one sense every true believer in Christ has already been sanctified, or consecrated to God, by the operation of the Holy Spirit. Thus we read:

“…God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit…” (II Thes. 2: 13).

“Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit…” (IPet.1:2).

This has nothing to do with our conduct. God did it. Sanctification begins with Him. Thus Paul could write to even the careless Corinthian believers and say: “Ye are sanctified” (1 Cor. 6:11; cf. Acts 20:32; 26:18), i.e., “God has set you apart for Himself.” This phase of sanctification is based on the redemptive work of Christ in our behalf, for Heb. 10:10 says: “We are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.”

But now God would have us appreciate this fact and conduct ourselves accordingly, consecrating ourselves ever more completely to Him. This is practical, progressive sanctification. “For this is the will of God, even your sanctification” (I Thes. 4:3). Hence Paul’s benediction: “The very God of peace sanctify you wholly” (I Thes. 5:23), and his exhortation to Timothy to be “a vessel unto honor, sanctified, and meet [fit] for the Master’s use” (II Tim. 2:21).

How can believers be more wholly sanctified to God in their practical experience? By studying and meditating on His Word. Our Lord prayed: “Sanctify them through Thy truth: Thy Word is truth” (John 17:17), and Paul declares that “Christ… loved the Church and gave Himself for it, that He might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the Word” (Eph. 5:25,26).

Back
Top Bottom