Gods Name Fallacy

to all,
Did the apostle Peter disobey in Baptizing in the Name? Matthew 28:18 "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth." Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:" the scripture states, "baptizing them in the name" notice NAME, and not NAME(S). only one name. the apostle Peter said, Acts 2:38 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
question, "is Jesus Christ" in the List above here in Matthew 28:19? ... now this, Acts 10:48 "And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days." now, is "Lord" in the name List of Matthew 28:19? so, was the apostle Peter wrong in the Name to baptize? remember the Lord Jeus said, Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:" now, if the name.... not names, are not of the Lord Jesus the Christ, then the apostle Peter is wrong in the NAME as to be baptized in, Correct?

Acts 10:48a "And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord". so is "Lord", Father, son, or Holy Spirit, which one? if Son, then "Lord" is not his Name, and the apostle Peter is wrong in his command. but if "Lord" is the Name of the Son, then the name Jesus the Christ is Just another name of Many for the Son,,,, correct?

now the question, "why is the Holy Ghost an adjective?". and we will get to Father and Son next.
Holy Ghost: G40 ἅγιος hagios (ha'-ǰiy-os) adj.
1. holy (set apart by Yahweh God unto himself and apart from the world).
2. (of a person) a holy one.
3. (physically or ceremonially) clean.
4. (morally) blameless.
5. (Note #1) Most explicitly, this is not “a saint” (compare G2413), which denotes a personal, continual lifelong effort to attain such a stature and position of recognized character, along with a formal recognition by the Roman Catholic Church (and variants) and all its stipulations. In fact, Holiness is intrinsic to Yahweh alone, and He works it in those who fear Him and diligently choose to cooperate with Him and His workings. Though one may indeed act upon his command to be holy, he alone can ascribe one as Holy.
6. (Note #2) Most especially, the Redeemed Kinsmen through trust in Jesus Anointed are indeed the holy ones of Yahweh God, with Jesus himself being the Holy One of God (and we ourselves, his redeemed brothers).
[from hagos “an awful thing”]
KJV: (most) holy (one, thing), saint
Compare: G53, G2413, G3741
See also: H6918

so, why is Holy Ghost an Adjective? see the definition above.

101G.

מֹשֶׁ֔ה I AMH1961 H8799 V-Qal-Imperf-1cs ’eh·yeh אֶֽהְיֶ֖ה WHOH834 Pro-r ’ă·šer אֲשֶׁ֣ר I AM;H1961 H8799 V-Qal-Imperf-1cs ’eh·yeh אֶֽהְיֶ֑ה

Why not make a study for yourself and THEN compare it with scholarly work?

Interesting how the LXX have it-

Exo 3:14 And God said to Moses, I am the one being. And he said, Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, The one being has sent me to you.

Which correlates to this-

(14) I AM THAT I AM.—It is generally assumed that this is given to Moses as the full name of God. But perhaps it is rather a deep and mysterious statement of His nature. “I am that which I am.” My nature, i.e., cannot be declared in words, cannot be conceived of by human thought. I exist in such sort that my whole inscrutable nature is implied in my existence. I exist, as nothing else does—necessarily, eternally, really. If I am to give myself a name expressive of my nature, so far as language can be, let me be called “I AM.”
I don't listen to trinity false reasonings.

OK, for your sake let's ignore 'IAM'

Nothing changes as the TRUTH remains the SAME

SEE =
Moreover ELOHIM said to Moses, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel:
‘The YHWH ELOHE of your fathers, the ELOHE(1) of Abraham/Father, the ELOHE(2) of Isaac/Son, and the ELOHE(3) of Jacob/Holy Spirit,
has sent me to you.
This is My name forever, and this is My memorial to all generations.’

ELOHIM
Name FOREVER = Elohe FATHER Elohe SON Elohe HOLY SPIRIT

The GOSPEL verifies this and anyone who speaks against His NAME does so in ignorance.
YHWH is his name not Elohim. Elohim is a Hebrew word which means-The supreme one or mighty one, its a title not a name.

YHWH is his name not Elohim. Elohim is a Hebrew word which means-The supreme one or mighty one, its a title not a name.
ELOHIM wrote His Name down for us in Genesis and Exodus just as you have been shown.
The LORD Jesus Christ came and confirmed His Name from Genesis and Exodus.

i asked you before, where in the Gospel does Jesus confirm His Father's Name....???

i know where HE does - how about you?

If you find it please post the scripture.

ELOHIM wrote His Name down for us in Genesis and Exodus just as you have been shown.
The LORD Jesus Christ came and confirmed His Name from Genesis and Exodus.

i asked you before, where in the Gospel does Jesus confirm His Father's Name....???

i know where HE does - how about you?

If you find it please post the scripture.
Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be thy( Father) name=YHWH(Jehovah) --Jesus showing all that his Fathers name is the most important thing to pray about. So one must ask--Why did wicked men by satans will remove Gods personal name where God willed it because he wants it there? And why does my religion support satans will in that matter by using altered translations?
John 17:6=YHWH(Jehovah) John 17:26--Jesus promises to keep on making his Fathers name known,))) its the false religions using altered translations that hide the name that is so important to Jesus, thus to his real followers and religion as well.

Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be thy( Father) name=YHWH(Jehovah) --Jesus showing all that his Fathers name is the most important thing to pray about. So one must ask--Why did wicked men by satans will remove Gods personal name where God willed it because he wants it there? And why does my religion support satans will in that matter by using altered translations?
John 17:6=YHWH(Jehovah) John 17:26--Jesus promises to keep on making his Fathers name known,))) its the false religions using altered translations that hide the name that is so important to Jesus, thus to his real followers and religion as well.

NOPE

The FATHER is the FATHER and nowhere in the Gospel or the Apostles Letters is the FATHER called YHWH.

PROOF TEXTS = John 20:17 and 2 Corinthians 1:3
Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’ ”

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord/YHWH Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort,

LORD Jesus Christ never called His Father as His Lord/YHWH.

Last edited:
To all, Consider this.

James 1:27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world." is God ... "and" ..... the Father the same person? yes, let's check the Record.
God: G2316 θεός theos (the-os') n.
1. (properly, in Greek) a god or deity. a supernatural, powerful entity (real or imagined).
2. (by Hebraism, especially with G3588) God, the Supreme Being, the Creator, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, Yahweh by name.
3. (figuratively) a supreme magistrate (in the land).
[of uncertain affinity]
KJV: X exceeding, God, god(-ly, -ward)

Now Lord. Same book, James 1:1 "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting."
Lord: G2962 κύριος kurios (kï '-riy-os) n.
1. lord, supreme in authority, the one in control.
2. (also, by implication) sir or master (as a title showing respect for others).
3. (in Hebrew) Adonai, The Lord God of Israel (which is actually Yahweh God of Israel - see Exodus 5:1 and 120 other occurrences).
4. (in Hebrew) Yahweh. Outside the Hebraic Scriptures, rabbis rendered the name “Yahweh” as “LORD” or as “GOD” with the intent to keep this name utterly holy and away from any hint or speck of desecration. This practice continues fervently to this day.
5. (of ownership) an owner (especially of an animal or object).
[from κῦρος kŷrȏs “supremacy”]
KJV: God, Lord, master, Sir

did one see the revelation? God is the Father James 1:27. God is the Son, the "Lord", James 1:1 ........ Same one Person.

if you're not sure, re-read them. again.

101G.

Last edited:
To all, consider, a direct correspondence between the OT and the NT.

NT, God: G2316 θεός theos (the-os') n.
1. (properly, in Greek) a god or deity. a supernatural, powerful entity (real or imagined).
2. (by Hebraism, especially with G3588) God, the Supreme Being, the Creator, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, Yahweh by name.
[of uncertain affinity]

so, What's G3588?

G3588 ὁ ho (ho) t.
ἡ he (hee) [feminine]
τό to (to') [neuter (each with various inflections)]
1. the.
2. (of a proper name) not expressed in English (i.e. the Adam, the Jesus).
3. (by context) the one.
4. (also) the thing.
5. (possessive) not expressed in English (i.e. the book of him, his book).
6. (genitive preceding infinitive, when expressed) for it (i.e. for it not to rain, James 5:17). otherwise, it is redundant as “the one” to do.
7. (nominative pronoun) he, they, she, it (rarely expressed in English. see Matthew 2:5 and Mark 14:64).
8. (implied possessive pronoun, by Hebraism) his, her, its, their.
9. (rarely) some.
10. (in an idiom) sometimes not expressed in English.
11. (rarely, with G3844) (personal) belongings.
{sometimes to be supplied, at others omitted, in English idiom}
[the definite article]
KJV: the, this, that, one, he, she, it, etc.

so we have "THE" God, or the "Lord"

Now OT, Deuteronomy 30:11 "For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off." Deuteronomy 30:12 "It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?" Deuteronomy 30:13 "Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?" Deuteronomy 30:14 "But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it."

THE "word":
H1697 דָּבָר dabar (daw-ɓaw') n-m.
1. a word.
2. a saying.
3. (by implication) a matter (as spoken of).
4. (generically) a thing.
5. (adverbially) a cause.
6. (royally) a sovereign or royal edict, a matter or a word spoken by a king which carries the innate force of a royal command.
7. a chronicle (i.e. a record of events).
[from H1696]
KJV: act, advice, affair, answer, X any such (thing), because of, book, business, care, case, cause, certain rate, + chronicles, commandment, X commune(-ication), + concern(-ing), + confer, counsel, + dearth, decree, deed, X disease, due, duty, effect, + eloquent, errand, (evil favoured-)ness, + glory, + harm, hurt, + iniquity, + judgment, language, + lying, manner, matter, message, (no) thing, oracle, X ought, X parts, + pertaining, + please, portion, + power, promise, provision, purpose, question, rate, reason, report, request, X (as hast) said, sake, saying, sentence, + sign, + so, some (uncleanness), somewhat to say, + song, speech, X spoken, talk, task, + that, X there done, thing (concerning), thought, + thus, tidings, what(-soever), + wherewith, which, word, work.
Root(s): H1696

definition #2 states, a saying. so the word is spoken rhema, correct. but definition #7. a chronicle (i.e. a record of events). well that's logos, WRITTEN. so "the" word is both rhema, and logos. the same word.

101G.

To all, consider, a direct correspondence between the OT and the NT.

NT, God: G2316 θεός theos (the-os') n.
[of uncertain affinity]

so, What's G3588?

G3588 ὁ ho (ho) t.
ἡ he (hee) [feminine]
τό to (to') [neuter (each with various inflections)]
1. the.
2. (of a proper name) not expressed in English (i.e. the Adam, the Jesus).
3. (by context) the one.
4. (also) the thing.
5. (possessive) not expressed in English (i.e. the book of him, his book).
6. (genitive preceding infinitive, when expressed) for it (i.e. for it not to rain, James 5:17). otherwise, it is redundant as “the one” to do.
7. (nominative pronoun) he, they, she, it (rarely expressed in English. see Matthew 2:5 and Mark 14:64).
8. (implied possessive pronoun, by Hebraism) his, her, its, their.
9. (rarely) some.
10. (in an idiom) sometimes not expressed in English.
11. (rarely, with G3844) (personal) belongings.
{sometimes to be supplied, at others omitted, in English idiom}
[the definite article]
KJV: the, this, that, one, he, she, it, etc.

so we have "THE" God, or the "Lord"

Now OT, Deuteronomy 30:11 "For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off." Deuteronomy 30:12 "It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?" Deuteronomy 30:13 "Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?" Deuteronomy 30:14 "But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it."

THE "word":
H1697 דָּבָר dabar (daw-ɓaw') n-m.
1. a word.
2. a saying.
3. (by implication) a matter (as spoken of).
4. (generically) a thing.
5. (adverbially) a cause.
6. (royally) a sovereign or royal edict, a matter or a word spoken by a king which carries the innate force of a royal command.
7. a chronicle (i.e. a record of events).
[from H1696]
KJV: act, advice, affair, answer, X any such (thing), because of, book, business, care, case, cause, certain rate, + chronicles, commandment, X commune(-ication), + concern(-ing), + confer, counsel, + dearth, decree, deed, X disease, due, duty, effect, + eloquent, errand, (evil favoured-)ness, + glory, + harm, hurt, + iniquity, + judgment, language, + lying, manner, matter, message, (no) thing, oracle, X ought, X parts, + pertaining, + please, portion, + power, promise, provision, purpose, question, rate, reason, report, request, X (as hast) said, sake, saying, sentence, + sign, + so, some (uncleanness), somewhat to say, + song, speech, X spoken, talk, task, + that, X there done, thing (concerning), thought, + thus, tidings, what(-soever), + wherewith, which, word, work.
Root(s): H1696

definition #2 states, a saying. so the word is spoken rhema, correct. but definition #7. a chronicle (i.e. a record of events). well that's logos, WRITTEN. so "the" word is both rhema, and logos. the same word.

101G.

ELOHIM is PLURAL
ELOHIM is the Official definition of 'God' and (for us) begins in Genesis.
ELOHIM carries this PLURAL definition throughout Scripture.

In the beginning
בְּרֵאשִׁ֖ית (bə·rê·šîṯ)
Preposition-b | Noun - feminine singular
Strong's Hebrew 7225: 1) first, beginning, best, chief 1a) beginning 1b) first 1c) chief 1d) choice part

God
אֱלֹהִ֑ים (’ĕ·lō·hîm)
Noun - masculine plural
Strong's Hebrew 430: 1) (plural) 1a) rulers, judges 1b) divine ones 1c) angels 1d) gods 2) (plural intensive-singular meaning) 2a) god, goddess 2b) godlike one 2c) works or special possessions of God 2d) the (true) God 2e) God

NOPE

The FATHER is the FATHER and nowhere in the Gospel or the Apostles Letters is the FATHER called YHWH.

PROOF TEXTS = John 20:17 and 2 Corinthians 1:3
Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’ ”

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord/YHWH Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort,

LORD Jesus Christ never called His Father as His Lord/YHWH.
Actually God inspired his name over 200 places in the NT. Every spot quoted of the OT where the name belongs. The biggest example of the misleading is Joel 2:21-22--Those who call on the name of YHWH(Jehovah) will be saved. Quoted at Acts 2:21 and Romans 10:13-- The altered versions have lord at all 3 spots-YHWH(Jehovah) belongs at all 3 spots in Gods will. Thus all knowing Jesus is lord will call on his name rather than Gods name because they are mislead by the removal of Gods name by satans will.

ELOHIM is PLURAL
ELOHIM is the Official definition of 'God' and (for us) begins in Genesis.
ELOHIM carries this PLURAL definition throughout Scripture.
101G know this, do you? Listen and Learn. Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

God: H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m.
אֱלֹהֵי 'elohiy (el-o-hee') [alternate plural]
1. (literally) supreme ones.
2. (hence, in the ordinary sense) gods.
3. (specifically, in the plural, especially with the article) the Supreme God (i.e. the all supreme).
4. (sometimes) supreme, used as a superlative.
5. (occasionally, by way of deference) supreme magistrates, the highest magistrates of the land.
6. (also) the supreme angels (entities of unspecified type).
[plural of H433]
KJV: angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.
Root(s): H433

[plural of H433]? yes, and what or who is H433, let's see.

H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) n-m.
אֱלֹהַּ 'eloahh (el-o'-ah) [shortened (rarely)]
1. one with supreme strength and ability.
2. the Supreme Being, God the Creator, Yahweh by name.
3. a supreme entity, a god-like creature (that is, one of God's supreme creations, or one of man's inventions).
[probably prolonged (emphat.) from H410]
KJV: God, god.
Root(s): H410

notice "OF" H433, not "From" H433, but "OF" H433. "OF" indicate the same person in an ECHAD of Oneself. for the term "OF" means, it translates the genitive case of nouns, with various shades of meaning. Of these the subjective and objective are mentioned here, which need careful distinction.

101G.

Actually God inspired his name over 200 places in the NT. Every spot quoted of the OT where the name belongs. The biggest example of the misleading is Joel 2:21-22--Those who call on the name of YHWH(Jehovah) will be saved. Quoted at Acts 2:21 and Romans 10:13-- The altered versions have lord at all 3 spots-YHWH(Jehovah) belongs at all 3 spots in Gods will. Thus all knowing Jesus is lord will call on his name rather than Gods name because they are mislead by the removal of Gods name by satans will.

@Keiw1, i want to thank you for this enduring conversation as it has been very fruitful in magnifying the Way unto Yeshua/Salvation.

You just proved that JESUS is YHWH = "Whoever calls on the Name of YHWH will be saved"

What is the only Name by which we can be Saved??? = LORD/YHWH Jesus Christ = Acts 4:8-12

Then Peter, filled with the Holy Spirit, said to them, “Rulers of the people and elders of Israel: If we this day are judged for a good deed done to a helpless man, by what means he has been made well, let it be known to you all, and to all the people of Israel,
that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth,
whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead, by Him this man stands here before you whole. This is the ‘stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.’
Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

You were shown with irrefutable Scripture Proof in Posts #87 #91 and #100 that ELOHIM is 3 Persons = FATHER/SON/HOLY SPIRIT

NOW, once AGAIN here in Acts chapter 4 is ABSOLUTE IRREFUTABLE SCRIPTURE that PROCLAIMS ELOHIM as 3 Persons.

You cannot be saved via the jehovah witness road = it will only lead you away from the only Name that can SAVE you = LORD Jesus Christ

You cannot come to the FATHER without first kneeling before the LORD/YHWH Jesus Christ.

YHWH Yeshua HaMoshiach is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE = "no one comes to the FATHER except by ME/JESUS"

101G know this, do you? Listen and Learn. Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

3. (specifically, in the plural, especially with the article) the Supreme God (i.e. the all supreme).
5. (occasionally, by way of deference) supreme magistrates, the highest magistrates of the land.
[plural of H433]
KJV: angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.

3. a supreme entity, a god-like creature (that is, one of God's supreme creations, or one of man's inventions).

notice "OF" H433, not "From" H433, but "OF" H433. "OF" indicate the same person in an ECHAD of Oneself. for the term "OF" means, it translates the genitive case of nouns, with various shades of meaning. Of these the subjective and objective are mentioned here, which need careful distinction.

101G.
SEE Post #112

SEE Post #112
ok,
You just proved that JESUS is YHWH = "Whoever calls on the Name of YHWH will be saved"
been saying that.
You were shown with irrefutable Scripture Proof in Posts #87 #91 and #100 that ELOHIM is 3 Persons = FATHER/SON/HOLY SPIRIT
no, 101G cannot agree with that. there is only ONE PERSON, Equally or Wholly "SHARED" in the ECHAD.
You cannot come to the FATHER without first kneeling before the LORD/YHWH Jesus Christ.
Jesus is the Father who we kneel to. supportive scripture, Philippians 2:10 "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;"

now this, Isaiah 45:23 "I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear."

now read the context of Isaiah 45, and see who is speaking. and then come back and tell 101G who do we bow the knee to?

101G.

ok,

been saying that.

no, 101G cannot agree with that. there is only ONE PERSON, Equally or Wholly "SHARED" in the ECHAD.

Jesus is the Father who we kneel to. supportive scripture, Philippians 2:10 "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;"

now this, Isaiah 45:23 "I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear."

now read the context of Isaiah 45, and see who is speaking. and then come back and tell 101G who do we bow the knee to?

101G.
The Scripture does not declare that there is 'one' Person who constitutes 'God'.

The Scriptures are EMPHATIC, that there are THREE PERSONS who constitute ELOHIM/PLURAL and that the THREE are ECHAD.

ECHAD ELOHIM declares that the THREE act as ONE.

Please SEE Genesis 1:1-3 as the HOLY SPIRIT revealed to John as he wrote John 1:1-5

Moreover, SEE Genesis = "Let US make man in OUR Image according to OUR Likeness" = PLURAL 3X

Conclusively, Exodus 3:14-16 Declares EXACTLY who the THREE are/EXIST as and ......................

Finally, ALL THREE are Proclaimed in the Gospel and Acts and the Apostles Letters and Revelation

MIND EXPLOSION = Without THREE you have No Gospel and No Salvation !!!

The Scripture does not declare that there is 'one' Person who constitutes 'God'.
are you sure? what if the Lord Jesus say God is "ONE" person, would you believe him? lets see. Matthew 19:3 "The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?" Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," (smile). but was it not "US", and "OUR", a Plurality that made man male and female in the beginning? let's check the record. Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

well 101G this seem like "US", and "OUR" are more than ONE PERSON. let the Scriptures and the Lord Jesus put it to the test if it's more than one person.

THE VERY NEXT VERSE, Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." Hmmmmmmm he and his are SINGLE DESINIGATION .... "ONE PERSON. did not the Lord Jesus say in Matthews 19:4 that God is a he, he, he, he? let's be sure. for our brother Mark recorded the same conversation. LISTEN, Mark 10:6 "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female." and the Lord Jesus said GOD is a "HE". now did the Lord Jesus LIE? of course not, and he said it is written, and it is written in Genesis 1:27 right after Genesis 1:26. so, now one have to find out how God who is a "HE", a single person be a plurality of "ONE". answer, the ECHAD as stated in Genesis 1:1.

now if you have a problem in understanding the ECHAD, just ask.

101G.

are you sure? what if the Lord Jesus say God is "ONE" person, would you believe him? lets see. Matthew 19:3 "The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?" Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," (smile). but was it not "US", and "OUR", a Plurality that made man male and female in the beginning? let's check the record. Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

well 101G this seem like "US", and "OUR" are more than ONE PERSON. let the Scriptures and the Lord Jesus put it to the test if it's more than one person.

THE VERY NEXT VERSE, Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." Hmmmmmmm he and his are SINGLE DESINIGATION .... "ONE PERSON. did not the Lord Jesus say in Matthews 19:4 that God is a he, he, he, he? let's be sure. for our brother Mark recorded the same conversation. LISTEN, Mark 10:6 "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female." and the Lord Jesus said GOD is a "HE". now did the Lord Jesus LIE? of course not, and he said it is written, and it is written in Genesis 1:27 right after Genesis 1:26. so, now one have to find out how God who is a "HE", a single person be a plurality of "ONE". answer, the ECHAD as stated in Genesis 1:1.

now if you have a problem in understanding the ECHAD, just ask.

101G.
Good Morning @101G and @Keiw1 and for all jw's

@101G asks: "what if the Lord Jesus say God is "ONE" person"

ANSWER
Yeshua/JESUS came into this world as the seed/lineage of Abraham and David as a Hebrew.

JESUS knew exactly what the OT Scriptures declares of ELOHIM(PLURAL/GODS)

Who is the Author of the Scripture???
Is it the FATHER?
Is it the SON?
Is it the HOLY SPIRIT?

Who does the Gospel Proclaim???
Is it the FATHER?
Is it the SON?
Is it the HOLY SPIRIT?

Count to 3 and sing it with me:
The FATHER sent the SON so that i can be FREE
Born Again of the HOLY SPIRIT so that i can SEE
Baptized in the HOLY SPIRIT, His martyrs we BE
GOD in me the Hope of GLORY
THREE there BE that Forgives, Loves and Guides me!!!

Last edited:
Good Morning @101G and @Keiw1 and for all jw's

@101G asks: "what if the Lord Jesus say God is "ONE" person"

ANSWER
Yeshua/JESUS came into this world as the seed/lineage of Abraham and David as a Hebrew.

JESUS knew exactly what the OT Scriptures declares of ELOHIM(PLURAL/GODS)

Who is the Author of the Scripture???
Is it the FATHER?
Is it the SON?
Is it the HOLY SPIRIT?

Who does the Gospel Proclaim???
Is it the FATHER?
Is it the SON?
Is it the HOLY SPIRIT?

Count to 3 and sing it with me:
The FATHER sent the SON so that i can be FREE
Born Again of the HOLY SPIRIT so that i can SEE
Baptized in the HOLY SPIRIT, His martyrs we BE
GOD in me the Hope of GLORY
THREE there BE that Forgives, Loves and Guides me!!!
first thanks for the reply. but JESUS is the "LORD", all caps the Father, as the Ordinal First. and Jesus is the "Lord", the Ordinal Last. please note those designations of First and Last in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK.

he is the First and the Last, and there is no one else.

now lets eliminate the titles Father and Son. scripture, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."

the "LORD" is the First..... and he is "WITH" the Last. is this two persons? no, because of the term "WITH?" let's see, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." there it is, the same one person. just as John 1:1 is the same one person.

101G

first thanks for the reply. but JESUS is the "LORD", all caps the Father, as the Ordinal First. and Jesus is the "Lord", the Ordinal Last. please note those designations of First and Last in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK.

he is the First and the Last, and there is no one else.

now lets eliminate the titles Father and Son. scripture, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."

the "LORD" is the First..... and he is "WITH" the Last. is this two persons? no, because of the term "WITH?" let's see, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." there it is, the same one person. just as John 1:1 is the same one person.

101G
YES, absolutely YHWH/JESUS is the First and the Last.

The Scripture also states that there is no other ELOHIM/PLURAL but HE =
This is speaking of YHWH the Savior = "the WORD that was both with ELOHIM and was ELOHIM"

The WORD is the preincarnate JESUS = "The WORD became flesh and dwelt among us"

The FATHER and the SON and the HOLY SPIRIT comprise ELOHIM = Genesis 1:1-3 and John 1:1-5

Thus the FATHER and the SON share in the exact same attributes = LORD, Savior, Redeemer = FATHER, SON, HOLY SPIRIT

If you remove any ONE you cannot have the GOSPEL = This is why the PLURAL ELOHIM speaks as ECHAD
ECHAD is used for UNITY as ONE UNIT but NOT as a singular.

This was established FIRST in Genesis and LAST in Revelation.

Peace Brother

Last edited:

[plural of H433]

101G.
Elohim is plural for false trinity gods. In the Hebrew language for the true God, Elohim translates-the supreme one or mighty one. This is 100% fact.

Back
Top Bottom