Gods Name Fallacy

OK God's personal name. So what is the meaning of this personal name? You see if some are wanting to make a big deal over a personal name then why does one think God thinks this as being important. He told us that Jesus name would be Jesus (Joshua) for he will save his people from their sins. Meaning Savior, Deliverer....OK so what does YHWH mean?
Causes to become is the meaning.

Let us=YHWH(Jehovah) and the one beside him( Prov 8:30)= his master worker= Jesus.

That would be a disruption of Truth, otherwise known as a lie!

Since Elohim requires that we only speak truth to our neighbors, i will post the Truth.

Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness

Causes to become is the meaning.
Well I did a little bit of search....here's what Got Questions say,

"The name Yahweh refers to God’s self-existence. Yahweh is linked to how God described Himself in Exodus 3:14, “God said to Moses, ‘I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: “I AM has sent me to you.”’” God’s name is a reflection of His being. God is the only self-existent or self-sufficient Being. Only God has life in and of Himself. That is the essential meaning of the tetragrammaton, YHWH."

So if God YHWH really means about God being the self-existence one for he told Moses I Am Who I Am.....then it's still a name which tells us something about him as all the different names do. Each type of name is to bring us peace that he covers every place of life we might find ourselves in. Some names have to do with

PEACE....some names have to do with RIGHTEOUSNESS, and more other things as well. God isn't caught up in phonics as in make sure you pronounce a word properly.....there's been debates about how one says YHWH. It's what it means and the thought that puts in one's spirit and mind which is the important thing.

That would be a disruption of Truth, otherwise known as a lie!

Since Elohim requires that we only speak truth to our neighbors, i will post the Truth.

Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness
I did speak truth. The only one who can be called master worker is Jesus=the only one beside God whom God created all other things through.

Well I did a little bit of search....here's what Got Questions say,

"The name Yahweh refers to God’s self-existence. Yahweh is linked to how God described Himself in Exodus 3:14, “God said to Moses, ‘I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: “I AM has sent me to you.”’” God’s name is a reflection of His being. God is the only self-existent or self-sufficient Being. Only God has life in and of Himself. That is the essential meaning of the tetragrammaton, YHWH."

So if God YHWH really means about God being the self-existence one for he told Moses I Am Who I Am.....then it's still a name which tells us something about him as all the different names do. Each type of name is to bring us peace that he covers every place of life we might find ourselves in. Some names have to do with

PEACE....some names have to do with RIGHTEOUSNESS, and more other things as well. God isn't caught up in phonics as in make sure you pronounce a word properly.....there's been debates about how one says YHWH. It's what it means and the thought that puts in one's spirit and mind which is the important thing.
You best recheck-Every Hebrew scholar says that statement in their Hebrew written OT does not translate-i am that i am, I will be what i will be is correct. Found in altered trinity translations to mislead.

The name of God, as revealed in the Hebrew Scriptures, is YHWH (the closest English equivalents to the Hebrew letters). Ancient Hebrew did not have vowels, so the exact pronunciation of YHWH is uncertain. The vast majority of Hebrew and Christian scholars believe the name to be Yahweh, pronounced /ˈyä-wā/, with Yehowah, pronounced /yi-ˈhō-və/, being the second most popular possibility.
ERROR, YHWH is a verb and not a noun.
H1961 הָיָה hayah (haw-yaw) v.
1. to exist.
2. to be or become.
3. to come into being, i.e. to happen, to occur (always emphatic, and not a mere copula or auxiliary).
[a primitive root]
KJV: beacon, X altogether, be(-come), accomplished, committed, like), break, cause, come (to pass), do, faint, fall, + follow, happen, X have, last, pertain, quit (one-)self, require, X use.

verbs do not identify personal names as to "WHO" someone is. that the First mistake.

101G.

ERROR, YHWH is a verb and not a noun.
H1961 הָיָה hayah (haw-yaw) v.
1. to exist.
2. to be or become.
3. to come into being, i.e. to happen, to occur (always emphatic, and not a mere copula or auxiliary).
[a primitive root]
KJV: beacon, X altogether, be(-come), accomplished, committed, like), break, cause, come (to pass), do, faint, fall, + follow, happen, X have, last, pertain, quit (one-)self, require, X use.

verbs do not identify personal names as to "WHO" someone is. that the First mistake.

101G.
The Hebrews spoke vowels, they did not write them.
Causes to become is the translation of YHWH(Jehovah)

Causes to become? that's my point. because "Causes to become" is not God personal name as to "WHO" he is. but it is "WHAT" he is.

101G.

To all,
we know that, "I AM", is an emphatic verb, which is a name that describe what God is, so where did the Names Jehovah, and, Yahweh come from?. is not Jehovah in the bible?. So where did the names come from. these name came from, what is know as the tetragrammaton, and men tampered with it by adding vowels to these four letters. the tetragrammaton is a term from the Greek word, τετραγράμματον, meaning, "a word having four letters". It is the Hebrew written word, or four letters, (יהוה), Yodh, He, Waw, He, hence the translation into English, YHWH, or JHVH by some. these four letters, suppose to be the unpronounced name of God. and from these four letters come the man made names Yahweh, Hebrew, and Jehovah, English.

the question is, what is God proper/PERSONAL name to "WHO" he is. is it Jehovah, English or Yahweh, in Hebrew. well it's neither, Jehovah, nor Yahweh. lets see how they derived those names from the tetragrammaton. The word "JEHOVAH" was formed by merging the three vowels (e, o, and a) into the Romanized (Latinized) four letter version JHVH to get, JeHoVaH. and the word "YAHWEH" was formed by merging the vowels (a, and e), into the four letter version to get, YaHWeH. so we have the English man made, and the Hebrew man made form of God's supposed unpronounced name. here is the mistake. they, (the translator), added vowels to the four letter consonant, to make up a name to pronounce. one can never add or take away from the WORD of God. they added vowels to give God a personal name, because they knew that YHWH is a verb, and not a noun. and because the suppose name was lost, which the Jews said was forbidden to pronounce, they made a guess at the name where pointers should be. this was a grave mistake on their part. when you add to the word of God you just put the spiritual noose around your neck. arbitrarily, the translators injected the vowels into the four letter consonant to come up with the names, "YaHWeH", and, "JeHoVaH".

let the bible exposes the ERROR. in Exodus 6:3 God said this, "And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name, "YHWH", or hayah, and as some translators write, JEHOVAH, (English), was I not known to them". Now if the name Jehovah, (truly “I AM”), was not known to Abraham, why was Abraham using the name Jehovah?, lets see. Genesis 22:14 "And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovah-Jireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen". now we have a problem, because Genesis come before Exodus. if God said Abraham didn't know him by that name, why was Abraham using that name? or... the name was put in Abraham mouth by the translators. this is the problem, either God is lying, (God forbid), or Abraham, or the name is corrupt, meaning man made. by process of elimination, I know God don't lie, and Abraham is the friend of God, so that leaves the name and its translation by the translators. now we need to look at that Tetragrammaton, and the Jews who translated it for us, the Masoretic. The Masoretic was European Jews who translated the Hebrew texts, into what we have today, the bible. by adding vowels to the Tetragrammaton and arriving at a made up name, they guessed at what the unpronounced name of God should be. and when you add or take away from God word you will be heading for the ditch. the Jews had a reason why they added vowels, to keep the name out of other nations mouth, since they could not, or did not know the TRUE name of God.

this is how one catch translations errors, and corruption.

but God be true, and every man a liar, God in the OT did give his personal and Proper name, in an indrect wat, yes in the OT. Right in our faces. and that name he gave was, "YESHUA", and yes, "YESHUA" written Yod-Shin-Vav-Ayin, in in the OT. just find it....... it's not that hard to find.

did not the Lord himself tell us? John 5:43 "I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive." and many... not all still have not received him.

101G.

John 5:43 "I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive." and many... not all still have not received him.

According to the LORD Jesus Christ - What is His Fathers Name???

John 5:43 "I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive." and many... not all still have not received him.

According to the LORD Jesus Christ - What is His Fathers Name???
YHWH(Jehovah)--All who serve him are his witnesses( Isaiah 43:18,44:8--Jesus being the #1 witness-Rev 1:5

Where, in the Gospel, does JESUS ever say that His Father is YHWH?
John 17:6,26--Hallowed be thy( Father) name=YHWH(Jehovah) = the Abrahamic God served by Israel while serving the true living God.
Your altered translations, by satans will has Gods name removed in over 7000 places. nearly 6800 in OT and over 200 spots in NT where OT is quoted and the name belongs. Removed to mislead and it has mislead billions using the altered translations in support of satans will over Gods will, who willed his name in HIS bible because he wants it there. Only false religions are using the altered versions in support of satans will. like this-2Cor 11:12-15)

Back
Top Bottom