Gods Name Fallacy

@Keiw1,
the correct answer is "Adam". yes, Adam, for this is "WHAT" she is in name. listen and Learn. Genesis 5:1 "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;" Genesis 5:2 "Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created."

Adam is what she is .. MANDKIND. now if 101G would have said, "Who was the First woman In Name" the correct answer as you gave is "Eve", for this is "WHO" she is in Name. now, go back and see what Moses asked God about his NAME.

101G

titles are not ones name.
Those Titles are also HIS NAME

We are commanded by Elohim to know HIS NAME = Exodus 3:14-15

And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ”
Moreover God said to Moses, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel:
‘The Lord Elohim of your fathers, Elohenu of Abraham, Elohenu of Isaac, Elohenu of Jacob, has sent me to you.
This is My name forever, and this is My memorial to all generations.

@Keiw1,
the correct answer is "Adam". yes, Adam, for this is "WHAT" she is in name. listen and Learn. Genesis 5:1 "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;" Genesis 5:2 "Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created."

Adam is what she is .. MANDKIND. now if 101G would have said, "Who was the First woman In Name" the correct answer as you gave is "Eve", for this is "WHO" she is in Name. now, go back and see what Moses asked God about his NAME.

@Keiw1,

101G
Eve was the first female created. Adam was a male.

Those Titles are also HIS NAME

We are commanded by Elohim to know HIS NAME = Exodus 3:14-15

And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ”
Moreover God said to Moses, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel:
‘The Lord Elohim of your fathers, Elohenu of Abraham, Elohenu of Isaac, Elohenu of Jacob, has sent me to you.
This is My name forever, and this is My memorial to all generations.
There is no -i am that i am translated from the Hebrew OT- I will be what i will be is the correct translation of that passage according to the Hebrew scholars.
Elohim translates-The supreme one or the mighty one for the true living God in the Hebrew language, it is NOT a name. YHWH(Jehovah) is Gods name.
Titles are NEVER a name.
Is Mom your mothers name? No, its a title, she has a personal name.

There is no -i am that i am translated from the Hebrew OT- I will be what i will be is the correct translation of that passage according to the Hebrew scholars.
Elohim translates-The supreme one or the mighty one for the true living God in the Hebrew language, it is NOT a name. YHWH(Jehovah) is Gods name.
Titles are NEVER a name.
Is Mom your mothers name? No, its a title, she has a personal name.
And ELOHIM says: "I will BE = FATHER/SON/HOLY SPIRIT"

Eve was the first female created. Adam was a male.
GINOLJC, to all.
listen and understand. Adam means MANKIND. Genesis 5:1 "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;" Genesis 5:2 "Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created."
Adam: is the Hebrew term, H120 אָדָם 'adam (aw-dawm') n-m.
ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.).
[from H119]
KJV: X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.
Root(s): H119

LISTEN, Adam: H119 אָדַם 'adam (aw-dam') v.
1. to show blood (in the face).
2. to become red (flush) or turn rosy.
3. to make or dye red.
[of uncertain derivation]
KJV: be (dyed, made) red (ruddy).

Listen, Adam: H121 אָדָם 'Adam (aw-dawm') n/p.
1. (person) Adam the name of the first man.
2. (location) a place in Israel.
[the same as H120]
KJV: Adam.

now please tell us which Adam was used in Genesis 5:2? your answer please.

101G.

Elohim never said that anywhere.
Exodus 3:14-15

And ELOHIM(Plural) said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM(I WILL BE)” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ” Moreover ELOHIM said to Moses, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel:
‘The YHWH ELOHE of your fathers, the ELOHE(1) of Abraham/Father, the ELOHE(2) of Isaac/Son, and the ELOHE(3) of Jacob/Holy Spirit,
has sent me to you.
This is My name forever, and this is My memorial to all generations.’

And ELOHIM(Plural) said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM(I WILL BE)” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ” Moreover ELOHIM said to Moses, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel:
‘The YHWH ELOHE of your fathers, the ELOHE(1) of Abraham/Father, the ELOHE(2) of Isaac/Son, and the ELOHE(3) of Jacob/Holy Spirit,
has sent me to you.
Exo 3:14 And Elohim said unto Moshe, Eh-heh-yeh ashair Ehheh- yeh (I AM WHO I AM); and He said, Thus shalt thou say unto the Bnei Yisroel, EHHEH-YEH (I AM) hath sent me unto you.
Exo 3:15 And Elohim said moreover unto Moshe, Thus shalt thou say unto Bnei Yisroel: Hashem, Elohei Avoteichem, Elohei Avraham, Elohei Yitzchak, and Elohei Ya'akov, hath sent me unto you: this is Shemi l'olam, and this is My remembrance unto all generations.

Exo 3:14 And Elohim said unto Moshe, Eh-heh-yeh ashair Ehheh- yeh (I AM WHO I AM); and He said, Thus shalt thou say unto the Bnei Yisroel, EHHEH-YEH (I AM) hath sent me unto you.
Exo 3:15 And Elohim said moreover unto Moshe, Thus shalt thou say unto Bnei Yisroel: Hashem, Elohei Avoteichem, Elohei Avraham, Elohei Yitzchak, and Elohei Ya'akov, hath sent me unto you: this is Shemi l'olam, and this is My remembrance unto all generations.
Thank You @Johann = i will use this and print it to give to my Jewish rabbi friend Samuel who comes to my home on Fridays.

Lift Samuel up in prayer to the LORD in petition for the veil of Moshe to be lifted that Samuel may SEE his Moshiach in Torah.

Actually there are two rabbis that come to my home - Senior rabbi is Asher and the understudy is rabbi Samuel.

Thank You @Johann = i will use this and print it to give to my Jewish rabbi friend Samuel who comes to my home on Fridays.

Lift Samuel up in prayer to the LORD in petition for the veil of Moshe to be lifted that Samuel may SEE his Moshiach in Torah.

Actually there are two rabbis that come to my home - Senior rabbi is Asher and the understudy is rabbi Samuel.
Will do-if you are interested this particular Bible is the OJB-written by
Phillip Goble

1702564291914.png

-a man who I dearly love.
Shalom
Johann.

to all.
God name, H1961 הָיָה hayah (haw-yaw) v. is "WHAT" he is in Name. I AM "KING", that's what he is. I AM "Saviour", that's what he is. I AM "Redeemer", that's what he is. I AM "the First and the Last", that's what he is. I AM "the beginning and the End", that's what he is ect.. .......... But "Who" he is, "JESUS"/"YESHUA"

and "JESUS"/"YESHUA" is "KING", is "Saviour", is "Redeemer", is, "the First and the Last", is "the beginning and the End" those are his titles. his name "JESUS"/"YESHUA" is WHO he is.

please understand the difference between the Title of a Person, and the Person themselves.

101G

GINOLJC, to all.
listen and understand. Adam means MANKIND. Genesis 5:1 "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;" Genesis 5:2 "Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created."
Adam: is the Hebrew term, H120 אָדָם 'adam (aw-dawm') n-m.
ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.).
[from H119]
KJV: X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.
Root(s): H119

LISTEN, Adam: H119 אָדַם 'adam (aw-dam') v.
1. to show blood (in the face).
2. to become red (flush) or turn rosy.
3. to make or dye red.
[of uncertain derivation]
KJV: be (dyed, made) red (ruddy).

Listen, Adam: H121 אָדָם 'Adam (aw-dawm') n/p.
1. (person) Adam the name of the first man.
2. (location) a place in Israel.
[the same as H120]
KJV: Adam.

now please tell us which Adam was used in Genesis 5:2? your answer please.

has sent me to you.
Yes YHWH(Jehovah) is his name.
There is no i am that i am in the Hebrew OT--look it up. A mistranslation by trinitarians to mislead.

I will be what i will be it translates to according to Hebrew scholars--They know better than any trinitarian does about the Hebrew language.
מֹשֶׁ֔ה I AMH1961 H8799 V-Qal-Imperf-1cs ’eh·yeh אֶֽהְיֶ֖ה WHOH834 Pro-r ’ă·šer אֲשֶׁ֣ר I AM;H1961 H8799 V-Qal-Imperf-1cs ’eh·yeh אֶֽהְיֶ֑ה

Why not make a study for yourself and THEN compare it with scholarly work?

Interesting how the LXX have it-

Exo 3:14 And God said to Moses, I am the one being. And he said, Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, The one being has sent me to you.

Which correlates to this-

(14) I AM THAT I AM.—It is generally assumed that this is given to Moses as the full name of God. But perhaps it is rather a deep and mysterious statement of His nature. “I am that which I am.” My nature, i.e., cannot be declared in words, cannot be conceived of by human thought. I exist in such sort that my whole inscrutable nature is implied in my existence. I exist, as nothing else does—necessarily, eternally, really. If I am to give myself a name expressive of my nature, so far as language can be, let me be called “I AM.”

Yes YHWH(Jehovah) is his name.
There is no i am that i am in the Hebrew OT--look it up. A mistranslation by trinitarians to mislead.
OK, for your sake let's ignore 'IAM'

Nothing changes as the TRUTH remains the SAME

SEE =
Moreover ELOHIM said to Moses, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel:
has sent me to you.

ELOHIM
Name FOREVER = Elohe FATHER Elohe SON Elohe HOLY SPIRIT

The GOSPEL verifies this and anyone who speaks against His NAME does so in ignorance.

Back
Top Bottom