Gods Name Fallacy

I personally like this one:

Romans 8:15: “For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, 'Abba, Father. '”

Galatians 4:6: “And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, 'Abba Father! '”

The most important Foundational Truth concerning God's Name is how HE officially declared Himself to us and His Name to us.

Since there was/is a pantheon of gods in this current Age, it was essential that Elohim(Plural) distinguish Himself from all the other elohim(gods).

This Distinction of Himself begins in Genesis and is quantifed/qualified in Exodus and then Proven in the Gospel and Revelation.

Peace
Elohim is not a name. Its a Hebrew word that translates-the supreme one or mighty one in Hebrew for the true God. YHWH(Jehovah) is Gods personal name.

KJV Jeremiah 23:5-6
5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.
In Gods real bible-Jer 23:6 says-YHWH(Jehovah) is our righteousness.

Elohim is not a name. Its a Hebrew word that translates-the supreme one or mighty one in Hebrew for the true God. YHWH(Jehovah) is Gods personal name.
ELohim is Hebrew, is plural and translates as 'gods' = plural

The Scriptures however, when referring to YHWH as Elohim translate singular as "God'.

Before we are given the Name YHWH we are given the factual account of Elohim.

Furthermore, Genesis records the Plurality of Elohim which is verified and confirmed in Genesis, Exodus, Gospel and Revelation

YHWH(Jehovah) is Gods personal name.
OK God's personal name. So what is the meaning of this personal name? You see if some are wanting to make a big deal over a personal name then why does one think God thinks this as being important. He told us that Jesus name would be Jesus (Joshua) for he will save his people from their sins. Meaning Savior, Deliverer....OK so what does YHWH mean?

The Most Holy Name given to us from the FATHER is the Name above all names = LORD Jesus Christ
In no way does this mean that Jesus is God. Just another back door rationalization to violate the 1C, the Sh'ma and Christ's own words that YHWH, who we relate to as father is the only true God and Jesus' God.

Jesus has a God. Does it make sense to you that God has a God?

In no way does this mean that Jesus is God. Just another back door rationalization to violate the 1C, the Sh'ma and Christ's own words that YHWH, who we relate to as father is the only true God and Jesus' God.

Christ is LORD/YHWH

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, - 2 Cor 1:3

The God and Father of the Lord Jesus, who is forever worthy of praise, knows that I am not lying. - 2 Cor 11:31

May he strengthen your hearts so that you will be blameless and holy in the presence of our God and Father when our Lord Jesus comes with all his holy ones. - 1 Thess 3:13

Elohenu Abraham/Father
Elohenu Isaac/Son
Elohenu Jacob/Holy Spirit

"This is My name forever, and this is My memorial to all generations." - Exodus ch3

Christ is LORD/YHWH
No he is NOT! There is not one single verse that says this.

Sad that you have to rely on anti-Scriptural statement to "support" your doctrine.

At least you recognize there is a difference between capital-LORD, of which there is one, YHWH, and lower-case-lord, which there are dozens in Scripture, including Jesus.

Sad that you have to rely on anti-Scriptural statement to "support" your doctrine.

At least you recognize there is a difference between capital-LORD, of which there is one, YHWH, and lower-case-lord, which there are dozens in Scripture, including Jesus.
Correct there are dozens upon dozens of verses/passages that proclaim the Eternal Son is YHWH.

Deuteronomy 10:17 -
For the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality nor takes a bribe.

1 Timothy 6:13-16 - I urge you in the sight of God who gives life to all things, and before Christ Jesus who witnessed the good confession before Pontius Pilate, that you keep this commandment without spot, blameless until our Lord Jesus Christ’s appearing, which He will manifest in His own time, He who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see, to whom be honor and everlasting power. Amen.

Revelation 17:14 - These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful.”

Revelation 19:16 -
And He(the WORD) has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:

KING OF KINGS AND
LORD OF LORDS.

Thank You for verifying who JESUS is.
LOL. Back door attempt to rationalize what is not in Scripture. These simply is no trinity verse in Scripture. Sad you resort to extreme Eisegesis.

Let me ask you this; if our salvation depends on believing what you claim, why doesn’t Scripture explicitly say, CONTRARY to Ex 3:15, Jesus is God?

I’ll answer. Because he is NOT God but annointed by God.

LOL. Back door attempt to rationalize what is not in Scripture. These simply is no trinity verse in Scripture. Sad you resort to extreme Eisegesis.

Let me ask you this; if our salvation depends on believing what you claim, why doesn’t Scripture explicitly say, CONTRARY to Ex 3:15, Jesus is God?

I’ll answer. Because he is NOT God but annointed by God.

Isaiah 45:21
Tell and bring forth your case;
Yes, let them take counsel together.
Who has declared this from ancient time?
Who has told it from that time?
Have not I, the Lord?
And there is no other God besides Me,
A just God and a Savior;
There is none besides Me.

“Look to Me, and be saved,
All you ends of the earth!
For I am God, and there is no other.
I have sworn by Myself;
The word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness,
And shall not return,
That to Me every knee shall bow,
Every tongue shall take an oath.

Are you looking to JESUS as your Savior?

You will never make sense of that until you admit that the Father has a Son.

There are 2 things in particular that God Himself said would define Him as deity and worthy of worship above all false gods.
1. The power to create.
2. Knowledge of the future, aka, prophecy.
In both the above the scriptures attest to these criteria as belonging not only to the Father, but also to His Son, Jesus.

You will never make sense of that until you admit that the Father has a Son.
By definition, son is a created Being and therefore, not the Creator. YHWH has many adopted sons; doesn't make us God.

Acts 17:31 emphasizes that God selected this man. If Jesus were any kind or part of God, such an absurd verse meaning ‘God selected a man, who is himself in the form of a man’ would never be written because it serves no purpose and violates 2 Cor 1:13 (VOICE) We are not writing to you in anything resembling codes or riddles.
Colossians 3:12 points out that we too are chosen by God. John 1:12 says that we too are sons and daughters of God. So, while Jesus was the only son of God, as all firstborns are, he is no longer the only son of God. This is the theological inheritance the Bible speaks of. Jesus is one of ‘us’ (teaching us to pray to God as a brother to our father), not one of ‘them’ (pray to me or to F, S & HS).

ELohim is Hebrew, is plural and translates as 'gods' = plural

The Scriptures however, when referring to YHWH as Elohim translate singular as "God'.

Before we are given the Name YHWH we are given the factual account of Elohim.

Furthermore, Genesis records the Plurality of Elohim which is verified and confirmed in Genesis, Exodus, Gospel and Revelation
Only plural for false Gods not the true God. There is no plurality for the true God in Hebrew.

Back
Top Bottom