God is Plural

I think the Christology in the book of Hebrews is exceedingly high; in fact, it is one of the chief reasons why the early church was inclined to affirm the deity of Christ. Here we see Christ again described as the Son of God and as the agent of creation, who presents a vastly superior revelation than did the prophets of the Old Testament.

But the author also presents the concept that the Son of God is “the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature.” This is a clear reference to Jesus’ deity, but the author is also distinguishing the Son of God from the Father in terms of the idea of personhood. The Father’s person is expressed in the person of the Son. So even though both the Father and Son are divine, the author of Hebrews here sets forth the idea of a personal distinction in the Godhead.
101G ask if the Son and Father are different, "Who made all things?" only one person, per John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24.

if not tell us who then.
Jesus himself alludes to the trinity:

Jesus replied, Have I been with all of you for so long a time, and do you not recognize and know Me yet, Philip? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say then, Show us the Father?
10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in Me? What I am telling you I do not say on My own authority and of My own accord; but the Father Who lives continually in Me does the (His) works (His own miracles, deeds of power).
11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me; or else believe Me for the sake of the [very] works themselves. [If you cannot trust Me, at least let these works that I do in My Father’s name convince you.]
John 14:9–11
if that's correct, meaning the Father and Son are different, scripture, Hebrews 1:10 "And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:" NOW THIS,
Zechariah 12:1 "The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him."

the person who laid the foundation of the earth was it the LORD or the Lord.... read both verses again .

101G

Word Up...

But the question we must ask is this: Does the concept that is represented by the word Trinity appear in the Bible? All that the word Trinity does is capture linguistically the scriptural teaching on the unity of God and the tri-personality of God. Seeing these concepts in Scripture, we search for a word that accurately communicates them. We come up with the idea of “tri-unity,” three in oneness, and so we coin this term Trinity. It really is naive to object that the word itself is not found in Scripture if the concept is found in Scripture and is taught by Scripture.

Word Up...

But the question we must ask is this: Does the concept that is represented by the word Trinity appear in the Bible? All that the word Trinity does is capture linguistically the scriptural teaching on the unity of God and the tri-personality of God. Seeing these concepts in Scripture, we search for a word that accurately communicates them. We come up with the idea of “tri-unity,” three in oneness, and so we coin this term Trinity. It really is naive to object that the word itself is not found in Scripture if the concept is found in Scripture and is taught by Scripture.
TRUE.

as the OLD FOLKS use to say.... "if you want to END RIGHT, START RIGHT" and if we start at the beginning, we will have the truth about God's plurality right in the end. it's right there in Genesis 1:1.

101G.

Word Up...

I agree and add this.

The Athanasian Creed states: “We worship one God in Trinity, and Trinity in Unity; neither confounding the Persons, nor dividing the Substance.” The truth that in the unity of God there is a trinity of persons can be known only by revelation,* but the truth is seen as neither irrational nor peripheral to faith. Trinitarian faith does not derive from the Church Fathers, but from the apostolic faith and teaching. The controversies of the first four centuries do not comprise attempts to impose alien Greek or other ideas upon Christianity, but attempts by the Fathers to assimilate adequately the empirical facts of the Christian revelation in an age which had neither categories nor language adequate to the new Christian realities.

Trinitarian faith does not derive from the Church Fathers, but from the apostolic faith and teaching.
101G disagree, the church, not our fathers, but the Church fathers knew that God is one Person. as well as the apostles. there are not a three persons Godhead. only ONE Person in Diversity. this is in the bible.

101G.

I agree and add this.

The Athanasian Creed states: “We worship one God in Trinity, and Trinity in Unity; neither confounding the Persons, nor dividing the Substance.” The truth that in the unity of God there is a trinity of persons can be known only by revelation,* but the truth is seen as neither irrational nor peripheral to faith. Trinitarian faith does not derive from the Church Fathers, but from the apostolic faith and teaching. The controversies of the first four centuries do not comprise attempts to impose alien Greek or other ideas upon Christianity, but attempts by the Fathers to assimilate adequately the empirical facts of the Christian revelation in an age which had neither categories nor language adequate to the new Christian realities.
The Trinity teaches us that the parts of any whole cannot exist and cannot be understood except in their relation to the whole.
All of these ascriptions of holiness, eternity, life, immutability, omnipotence, omniscience, omnipresence, creation, providence, raising the dead, judgment of all men, prayer and worship due to Christ, most clearly teach His Deity.

The Father loves the Son, and the Son loves the Father. The Spirit glorifies the Son. "The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand" John 3:35

"I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love" John 15:10

"He (the Holy Spirit) shall glorify me; for he shall take of mine, and shall declare it unto you" John 16:14

The Son prays to the Father. "And now, Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was" John 17:5

"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may be with you for ever" John 14:16

The Father sends the Son, and the Father and the Son send the Holy Spirit who acts as their Agent.

"He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me" Matt. 10:40

"As thou didst send me into the world" John 17:18

"And this is life eternal, that they should know thee the only true God, and him whom thou didst send, even Jesus Christ" John 17:3

"But the Comforter, even the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said unto you" John 14:26

"It is expedient for you that I go away; for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I go, I will send him unto you" John 16:7

So we see that the Persons within the Godhead are so distinct that each can address the others, each can love the others, the Father sends the Son, the Father and the Son send the Spirit, the Son prays to the Father, and we can pray to each of them. They act and are acted upon as subject and object, and each has a particular work to perform. We say they are distinct persons, for a person is one who can say I, who can be addressed as thou, and who can act and be the object of action.

The doctrine of the Trinity, then, is but the synthesis of these facts. When we have said these three things, - that there is but one God, that the Father and the Son and the Spirit is each God, and that the Father and the Son and the Spirit is each a distinct Person, - we have enunciated the doctrine of the Trinity in its fulness. The Trinity which it is found in the Scriptures, and it is also the Doctrine in which it has entered into the faith of the Church.

that's not what 101G responded to. if you have two who is deity, and they are separate and distinct, then you have two Gods.

101G.
the term deity and God are not the same. For example, Deity is the nature of every son of ieue soon who will rule with Christ in paradise.

101G disagree, the church, not our fathers, but the Church fathers knew that God is one Person. as well as the apostles. there are not a three persons Godhead. only ONE Person in Diversity. this is in the bible.

101G.
He has His attributes, such as His feminine Spirit and His son... no?

The Trinity teaches us that the parts of any whole cannot exist and cannot be understood except in their relation to the whole.
All of these ascriptions of holiness, eternity, life, immutability, omnipotence, omniscience, omnipresence, creation, providence, raising the dead, judgment of all men, prayer and worship due to Christ, most clearly teach His Deity.
thanks for the reply. 101G have a question. based on what you said. "if all three is omnipresence, creation." if so, please explain this verse. Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

now, if the LORD, (ONE PERSON), was Alone, and alone means, "having no one else present", read that again. now if he, the LORD is alone, then the other two cannot be the creator,,,, "GOD".

looking for your reply.

101G.

He has His attributes, such as His feminine Spirit and His son... no?
ERROR, when the Spirit/Wisdom is spoke of in a feminine setting in the Hebrew it is speaking of "FUNCTION" and not Nature.

let's see this in an Example. "the hands", it is the Hebrew term
H3027 יָד yad (yawd) n-f.
1. a hand (the open one (indicating power, means, direction, etc.), in distinction from H3709, the closed one).
2. used (as noun, adverb, etc.) in a great variety of applications, both literally and figuratively, both proximate and remote (as follows).
[a primitive word]

we see clearly that the term, HANDS, here is feminine. now let's see these feminine hands in action.

Exodus 29:10 "And thou shalt cause a bullock to be brought before the tabernacle of the congregation: and Aaron and his sons shall put their hands upon the head of the bullock." WAIT.... these hands are on Males, what gives? answer, FUNCTION. this is why autos, airplanes, and ships have a feminine name. because they "CARRY" .... in this case people. IT IS THE FUNCTION that is being describe. repeat, not the NATURE.

101G.

we are speaking of God in the Godhead. so my question still stands.

101G.
Only God is God.

He has His Two Hands Who are His male and feminine attributes, who are His feminine Spirit the Word, and His Son, anointed in the Word...

the term godhead is impersonal and ugly. He doesnt talk that way.
God is my Father and All His sons and daughters are my family.

Not included in his Family: all of the mostly Esaus who came out of abraham but not sarah. Esau is not His, Esau He hates.

esau configured the type Greek trinity version that most jacob accepts today in modern christianity..

I've given you the correct sweet one here....

Last edited:
The One concept is Greek view sorcery...
which implies God is an IT or soma and not a gorgeous Being and our God.

He has His Two Hands Who are His male and feminine attributes, who are His feminine Spirit the Word, and His Son, anointed in the Word...
so, the Spirit is feminine? is not God a "Spirit"? per John 4:24a. and are you saying there is two Spirit?

looking to hear from you.

101G.

so, the Spirit is feminine? is not God a "Spirit"? per John 4:24a. and are you saying there is two Spirit?

looking to hear from you.

101G.
The point is:

God is God
His Spirit is His Feminine Word who He speaks (=ruach)
His son is His son, anointed of His Word
His Souls (=now imprisoned in this flesh after leaving paradise) will meet Christ on the clouds any day now and return Home
His Souls will be restored as His sons and daughters to our Original Nature made by God before the fall...
And, His sons will restore our paradise with Christ and rule with Christ in eden paradise

Last edited:
every soul is a spirit, and core of their Original being made by God to which soon all of us His Souls will be restored.

His Spirit is His Feminine Word who He speaks (=ruach)
scripture for that
His son is His son, anointed of His Word
his son is his son? are you speaking gender/biological or spiritually on the term son? which one,
All of His Souls (=now imprisoned in this flesh after leaving paradise) will meet Christ on the clouds any day now and return Home
yes, all souls are his, but imprison? so when John was called up to heaven, he did he do a jail break? or Paul's out of body experience.

but since you asked, "was Elijah leaving the earth whole body, spirit, and soul? yes or no.

101G.

scripture for that

his son is his son? are you speaking gender/biological or spiritually on the term son? which one,

yes, all souls are his, but imprison? so when John was called up to heaven, he did he do a jail break? or Paul's out of body experience.

but since you asked, "was Elijah leaving the earth whole body, spirit, and soul? yes or no.

101G.
Gods realm in the other reality has a different physicality.

So yes actual sons of the type Nature He spoke into being... God's type physicality and no not the biology or physicality of this current fallen reality (=sin realm,death)

the sons will be again actual sons but Not through breeding in animal flesh bodies like we are imprisoned in here.

He will restore us in our bodies made by Him as His temple... for this body we are in now is Not that.

Gods realm in the other reality has a different physicality.

So yes actual sons of the type Nature He spoke into being... God's type physicality and no not the biology or physicality of this current fallen reality (=sin realm,death)

the sons will be again actual sons but Not through breeding in animal flesh bodies like we are imprisoned in here.

He will restore us in our bodies made by Him as His temple... for this body we are in now is Not that.
yes this earth is a prison. yes a jailbreak.

rapture will be our jailbreak ❤️😉

scripture for that

101G.
the ones putting us in this jail are adam and the fallen angels, not God.

it will be a so so lovely jailbreak.

He will get us out.

Back
Top Bottom