God is Love

My love is optimistic.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. NLT

I want you to know that I have a plan for your life that has been in My heart before the foundation of the world. Long before I said, 'Let there be light', I envisioned you and the person you would become here now, and throughout eternity.

For I am the ultimate planner who has recorded every one of your days in My special book before even one of them came to be. And I want you to know that I have a bright future in store for you. For My love never gives up. It never loses faith. It is always hopeful and it endures all things.

So raise your gaze above the things of this world dear one, so you can see into the unseen realms of My love today. For it is in this glorious place, you will know that all things work together for good because you have been called according to My eternal purpose in Christ.

God Loves You

My love suffers with you.

1 Corinthians 12:26-27
26 If one part suffers, all the parts suffer with it, and if one part is honored, all the parts are glad. 27 All of you together are Christ’s body, and each of you is a part of it. NLT

My dear child, I want you to know just how connected I am with you. I know and understand you more than you know and understand yourself. And it is your frailty that causes My heart to be filled with compassion towards you. For I remember how you were made and know that you were formed from the dust of the earth.

So take heart little one. Just as each part of your body is interconnected, so My heart is woven with your heart and sealed forever by My Spirit. For the eternal union you have with My Son has given you perfect union with Me.

So I want you to know that when you suffer, I suffer alongside of you. For in that holy moment, when you are experiencing the deep fellowship that comes with suffering, you will know that I truly am the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort.

God Loves You

My love endures forever.

Psalm 136:1
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. NLT

Kingdoms will rise and fall dear child, and there will even be a time when the earth will pass away. But be of good cheer, for My faithful love will endure forever. I want to remind you of this today so you don't forget. For My love is not fickle or conditional, and I am always the same. And I have set My heart to love you from everlasting to everlasting.

So rest in My faithful promise to love you through thick and thin, whatever comes your way today. And open up your heart to receive a fresh outpouring of My enduring love in this very moment, for My mercies are new every morning.

So take a deep breath and be assured that with every breath you take, you are breathing in a greater infilling of My eternal goodness, right here and right now. For My steadfast love will keep showering you with My delight... today, tomorrow and throughout eternity.

God Loves You

My love is always giving.

James 1:17
Whatever is good and perfect is a gift coming down to us from God our Father, who created all the lights in the heavens. He never changes or casts a shifting shadow. NLT

My beloved little one, I want you to know that every good and perfect gift you receive comes directly from My hand. For I am your Father and I love giving good gifts to each one of My children. These gifts that I give to you every day, come in various forms and often they remain unnoticed.

But make no mistake My child, I am continually showering you with tokens of My enduring affection. Your daily provision is in itself, a testimony of My faithfulness to provide for you. And all of creation continually displays My creativity and delight.

So the next time you see something that takes your breath away, remember that it is a love gift from Me to you. For I am the Father of Lights and I do not change like shifting shadows and I love to give good gifts to you.

God Loves You

My love counsels you.

Psalm 32:8
The Lord says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you. NLT

You are never alone dear one and you are never left to try and figure out this life on your own. For I am keeping a close eye on you at all times to gently guide you in the way you should go. Just as loving parents take the hand of their toddler, so I have taken your little hand into Mine.

So don't be afraid about your future or the life choices you have in front of you. I am bigger than any mistake you could possibly make and can cause all things to work together for your good. All I want you to do is trust that I am with you and will lead you by the deep desires of your heart.

For I only have good things in store for you. So take a deep breath, give Me all your cares, and I promise that we will walk through this life together.

God Loves You

My love fathers you.

2 Corinthians 6:18
And, “I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.” NIV

My dear child, I am not just a 'father figure', I am your true Father. And you are my beloved heir. For I did not adopt you from an orphanage and place you in My house. By the power of My Spirit, you have experienced a new birth and it is My seed that actually lives in you.

So when I promise to be a Father to you, I promise to father you in every area of your life. I father you in your hopes and dreams, and I father you in the areas of your greatest fears. For I am truly your heavenly Dad and you are truly My legitimate heir and a co-heir with Jesus.

The more you come into agreement with this eternal reality, the more you will be able to experience My fathering love in every part of your life. For I promise to be a Father to you, and I declare that you are My beloved child.

God Loves You

My love sealed you.

2 Corinthians 1:21-22
21 Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, 22 set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come. NIV

When all heaven looks at you My little one, they see that you have been sealed with the kiss of My love. And I have placed My own Spirit within you as a deposit to guarantee your eternal inheritance. I want you to know this at a deeper level today than ever before, because the broken world system will try at times to make you feel otherwise.

That is why My Holy Spirit continually opens the eyes of your heart so that you can know the hope of your calling, and the glorious inheritance you have together with all the saints. So embrace your royal position in My heart and align your thoughts with My great and precious promises.

For in My Kingdom, you shine like the sun and will forever be recognized as a much loved child in My family, and one who will rule and reign with My Son forever.

God Loves You

My love fights for you.

Exodus 14:14
The Lord himself will fight for you. Just stay calm.” NLT

I know there are many things that can overwhelm you and make you feel afraid little one. I also know there are times when you feel that you are alone in your fight against the spiritual forces which oppose you. But today My heir, I want you to fix your eyes on the bigness of My power to save you.

For My promise to you is that I will do the fighting on your behalf. If you just trust Me and stay calm, you will know at a deeper level that any battle you face, belongs to Me. And I can do more in the twinkling of an eye, than you can do in a lifetime of self protection and striving.

So give Me every battle you are dealing with today and let Me fight on your behalf. If you are able to commit your way to Me, you will see that I can do more for you than you could hope for or imagine.

God Loves You

My love commissions you.

Matthew 28:16-20
16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” NIV

It is My love that commissions you to go into all the world My beloved. And the world that I send you into, is the place of your influence today. To simply love those who you meet with the same love that has been given to you. For you have been ordained as a minister of reconciliation and an ambassador of My beloved Son.

Whether that expression of love finds itself in your family, your neighborhood, or the uttermost parts of the world, simply love others as you are being loved. In doing so, you will proclaim the good news to all who have ears to hear it and hearts to receive it.

So posture your heart today, to receive a fresh infilling of My everlasting love for you. My Spirit will give you the power to grasp the fullness of all the new mercies I want to impart to you today. And then just let My love spillover out of you to everyone you meet.

God Loves You

My love is caring.

1 Peter 5:7
Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you. NLT

My dear child, I want you know today how much I care about you. For there is not one detail in your life that goes unnoticed by My loving gaze. I watch over you when you sleep, and I know when you sit down and when you rise up. And of course, I have even numbered every one of the hairs on your head.

The more you are able to realize how much I love you, the more you will be able to give Me all your worries and cares. For you were never designed to carry the weight of the world on your shoulders My beloved. So cast every one of your cares on Me today... because I care for you.

Don't be afraid to be honest with Me, for I know what you need before you even ask for it. So be bold My little one, and throw every one of your cares and worries onto My big, strong shoulders... one worry at a time. And as you partner with My beloved Son, you will discover that your burden is light and you will find true rest for your soul.

God Loves You

My love is protective.

Psalm 91:1-2
1 Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. 2 This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him. NLT

The broken world in which you live in, may make you feel at times vulnerable and exposed. But today, I want to remind you of the infinite safety and security that you have in My eternal embrace. For My love for you is ferociously protective and your refuge.

If I am for you, there is no one that can possibly stand against you. Every enemy that manifests itself in lies, fear and condemnation, cannot possibly stand when you are abiding under the shadow of My wing.

So be of good courage today My little one, and rest in the shelter that My fathering love provides for you. For no one can harm you when you trust in My ability to keep you safe.

God Loves You

My love surrounds you.

Psalm 33:22
Let your unfailing love surround us, Lord, for our hope is in you alone. NLT

I want to awaken you My precious child to the nearness of My love today. For My unfailing love is actually surrounding you in this very moment. Even if you do not feel My embrace, I am nonetheless holding you close to My heart, right now.

If you would just take a moment and breathe, and ask My Spirit to reveal this to you, He will, for this is what He loves to do. And as the eyes of your heart become more and more open day by day, you will know the hope of your calling and the glorious inheritance you have together with all the saints.

So simply ask for a fresh baptism of My love today dear one and then by faith, receive it. For there is an endless supply of My goodness that flows from My throne room that is your portion and your birthright.

God Loves You

Edit by admin
I don't believe there is a limit to God's love. John 3:16 is a good example of that. As is this one.

We have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him.
1 John 4:16

Last edited by a moderator:
My love is a substance.

Colossians 3:14
Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds us all together in perfect harmony. NLT

My love is more than a concept dear one. It is more than an elusive ideal or a vain pursuit. And it is more than an intellectual or theological exercise. It is the very substance of what holds each molecule together in the universe through the life of My beloved Son. And it is the binding agent that creates a perfect harmony of union whenever it is expressed.

My love is so real, and so tangible, that you can wear it just like a garment. You can taste it, you can see it and you can experience it through the power of My Holy Spirit that indwells you. For it has always been My desire that you would know at a heart level, the immeasurable height and depth, width and breadth of My tender affection for you in Christ. And that you would be filled with the full measure of My fullness with each passing day.

So I invite you My precious child, to go deeper into the realms of My infinite kindness than you have ever experienced before. ...For My mercies are new for you every morning.

God Loves You

My love is a substance.

Colossians 3:14
Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds us all together in perfect harmony. NLT

My love is more than a concept dear one. It is more than an elusive ideal or a vain pursuit. And it is more than an intellectual or theological exercise. It is the very substance of what holds each molecule together in the universe through the life of My beloved Son. And it is the binding agent that creates a perfect harmony of union whenever it is expressed.

My love is so real, and so tangible, that you can wear it just like a garment. You can taste it, you can see it and you can experience it through the power of My Holy Spirit that indwells you. For it has always been My desire that you would know at a heart level, the immeasurable height and depth, width and breadth of My tender affection for you in Christ. And that you would be filled with the full measure of My fullness with each passing day.

So I invite you My precious child, to go deeper into the realms of My infinite kindness than you have ever experienced before. ...For My mercies are new for you every morning.

God Loves You
Edit by Admin.

Last edited by a moderator:
My love overwhelms you.

Ephesians 3:19
May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God. NLT

I want you to not only to know about My love dear child, I want you to experience it in its fullness through the power of My Holy Spirit. For the substance of My love in Christ is continually baptizing you afresh with an ever increasing awareness of My affirmation and acceptance.

But remember dear one, this immeasurable, eternal love cannot be grasped through your limited human understanding. For it is far too big for your mind to comprehend. However, if you receive it by faith just like a little child would, it will become an experiential reality for you in this very moment.

Just like a little child would receive a gift from their loving parent, open your heart and ask Me to fill it with a fresh outpouring of My kindness. And watch as My love overwhelms you with a new wave of everything good that I have in store for you today.

God Loves You

My love overwhelms you.

Ephesians 3:19
May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God. NLT

I want you to not only to know about My love dear child, I want you to experience it in its fullness through the power of My Holy Spirit. For the substance of My love in Christ is continually baptizing you afresh with an ever increasing awareness of My affirmation and acceptance.

But remember dear one, this immeasurable, eternal love cannot be grasped through your limited human understanding. For it is far too big for your mind to comprehend. However, if you receive it by faith just like a little child would, it will become an experiential reality for you in this very moment.

Just like a little child would receive a gift from their loving parent, open your heart and ask Me to fill it with a fresh outpouring of My kindness. And watch as My love overwhelms you with a new wave of everything good that I have in store for you today.

God Loves You
Edit

If what we call love doesn’t take us beyond ourselves, it is not really love. If we have the idea that love is characterized as cautious, wise, sensible, shrewd, and never taken to extremes, we have missed the true meaning.
—OSWALD CHAMBERS

God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.
—1 JOHN 4:16

In 1 John 4:16 we read that “God is love.” It doesn’t say that He loves, although we know that God does love us with unconditional love. This verse says that God is love. This is His nature, who He is. He will never be anything other than love because to be so would be contrary to His own nature.

Love is such a loose term these days that we often don’t know what it really means. It can refer to anything from a vague impression to the most sincere depth of emotion and commitment. We live in a time with a confused concept of love. We have grown up with fairy-tale love and false expectations and dreams. We have picked up mixed messages of love.

That’s why it is so important to have our minds renewed by God’s Word. We need to be asking ourselves, “What does the Bible say about love?”
We love many things. I love my family, shopping, having fun with friends, my darling little dogs Bubba and Molly … and, of course, chocolate. (Doesn’t every woman love chocolate?!) Love’s range is widespread. That is one of the reasons why it’s hard for us to believe the depth of God’s character when we read that He is love and that He loves us. We often reduce His love to a generality instead of embracing it as the life-affirming truth that it is.

If what we call love doesn’t take us beyond ourselves, it is not really love. If we have the idea that love is characterized as cautious, wise, sensible, shrewd, and never taken to extremes, we have missed the true meaning.
—OSWALD CHAMBERS

God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.
—1 JOHN 4:16

In 1 John 4:16 we read that “God is love.” It doesn’t say that He loves, although we know that God does love us with unconditional love. This verse says that God is love. This is His nature, who He is. He will never be anything other than love because to be so would be contrary to His own nature.

Love is such a loose term these days that we often don’t know what it really means. It can refer to anything from a vague impression to the most sincere depth of emotion and commitment. We live in a time with a confused concept of love. We have grown up with fairy-tale love and false expectations and dreams. We have picked up mixed messages of love.

That’s why it is so important to have our minds renewed by God’s Word. We need to be asking ourselves, “What does the Bible say about love?”
We love many things. I love my family, shopping, having fun with friends, my darling little dogs Bubba and Molly … and, of course, chocolate. (Doesn’t every woman love chocolate?!) Love’s range is widespread. That is one of the reasons why it’s hard for us to believe the depth of God’s character when we read that He is love and that He loves us. We often reduce His love to a generality instead of embracing it as the life-affirming truth that it is.
For the elect 1 Jn 4:16

Back
Top Bottom