Gaining : The Maturity

Behold

Reader...
-
When a person comes to God by Faith in Christ... God gives them "Christ's righteousness" as "the imputed righteousness of Christ'.

This is the "Divine Exchange", whereby Jesus takes your sin, as "God hath made Jesus to BE .Sin....for us".

In other words, Jesus becomes our sin, as If He is the sinner.....= "God hath laid on Jesus the SIN (iniquity) .. of us ALL"..

Isaiah 53:6

That is John 3:16..... and 2 Corinthians 5:19... and Romans 3:17.

And what do we become now that Jesus has become our sin bearer?

We, the Born again become .."Made Righteous".... "made free from sin".. having Become..."THE Righteousness of God, in Christ"

How do we get that?

= "imputed righteousness" as "THE GIFT of Righteousness".

So, that is how we start as CHRISTians.......... and only 2 seconds earlier we were SINNERS, unforgiven..

Now, we are "made righteous", "Saints".

There is our Salvation...

But now, the next day starts and there you are born again, made righteous, and yet you have wrong thought patterns and you have habits and behavior issues, that are of the MIND.......not the Spirit.. as the Spirit is born again, but your MIND is not.

So, the process of Discipleship, the literal important part, is not trying to be some fake imitation of Christ.......but its to understand fully, who you have become, as a "new Creation IN Christ"....as learning what this is all about, is how you "work out your Salvation".

See reader, if you are born again, and not just water baptized and religious.... YOU ALREADY HAVE SALVATION....... AND NOW you are to learn how to exist in it., correctly.... = by gaining all the revelation knowledge that is available to you, so that you get your mind in line with God's perspective of you.

Baby Christians, do not have this yet., and they can be 50 yrs saved.
Mature BELIEVERS, do have the REVELATION.... and the mature believer, is this one...Paul teaches....>"as many as be PERFECT">.

And that means that you have attained to God's perspective regarding what it means to be a "new Creation in Christ".

If you dont have it.....you'll be talking about sin a lot.. You'll be trying to confess sin... You'll believe you can lose your salvation... You'll talk about Law and commandments a lot,.. You will believe that water washed away your sin.... and you will have no understanding of the Cross of Christ.

Reader...
-
When a person comes to God by Faith in Christ... God gives them "Christ's righteousness" as "the imputed righteousness of Christ'.

Shouldn't a man come to God through the Faith that was in Christ?

John 6:44 "No man" can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. 45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

John. 4: 23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such "to worship him". 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Heb. 11: 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder "of them that diligently seek him".

Matt. 6: 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

The Jesus "of the Bible" demonstrated perfect Godly Faith in my belief.

Heb. 5:
7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard "in that he feared";

Phil. 2: 8 And being found in fashion as a man, "he humbled himself", and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

This is the Faith that was in Christ Jesus, Yes? Am I not to strive for the same Faith in God?

Phil. 3: 9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, (being made righteous by the blood of goats) but that which is through "the faith of Christ", the righteousness which is of God by faith:

It is the Faith of this Christ that I strive for, as Paul also strived for.

11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.

12 Not as though I had already attained, "either were already perfect": but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.

13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

14 I press toward the mark "for the prize" of the high calling of God "in" Christ Jesus.

As the Jesus "of the Bible" commands "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect."

Without the Faith in God, which was in Christ Jesus, this is not possible. But with Faith in God, all things are possible. As Paul teaches both Jew and Gentile.

Phil. 3: 15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

If a man is not persuaded to Strive for the Faith in God which was in Christ Jesus, and do not believe the instruction "He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked", then how can this man even know Jesus, or be known by Jesus, since no man can come to Him unless God, His Father draws him?

This man might call Jesus Lord, Lord, but Jesus wouldn't know him because HIS Father has not given this man, who is not learned of the Father, to Jesus.

Isn't this the reason Jesus said to "take heed" of the "many" who come in His Name, not to be deceived by them?

John 14:6

Your interpretation of this one verse doesn't make the Words of Jesus I posted false, or irrelevant, even though you seem to believe it does. So lets post the Christ's Words here, and see if this one sentence, makes void the Scriptures I posted, that you refused to acknowledge.

John 14: 1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. (In His Father's house, Yes?)

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

So "Behold", who are these men that Jesus goes to prepare a place for? Are they not those men "who are learned of the Father"? Who HIS Father gave to Him? And who are you? Will you answer questions posed towards you? Or will you avoid them?

4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

How is it they already know the way? Is it not because, as the Jesus "of the Bible" teaches, they are learned of the Father, and were drawn to Jesus? (See also 2 Tim. 3:14,15)

5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Is this not the reason why God gave Thomas to Jesus in the first place? So that Thomas can dwell in the house of God that Jesus went to prepare for him?

John 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. 45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

This is why I posted my reply. The implication of your religious philosophy is that men can forgo the "Learned of the Father" part and go straight to calling Jesus Lord, Lord as a means to entering the Kingdom of God.

The Jesus "of the bible" warns specifically of this very thing, for those who believe Him.

This is why I posted my reply. The implication of your religious philosophy is that men can forgo the "Learned of the Father" part and go straight to calling Jesus Lord,

Jesus is Lord.

That a person believes this as a believer, or denies it as an unbeliever, does not change the Fact, that : Jesus is Lord

And every knee is going to bow and every tongue is going to confess it, no matter if they believe it or not... @Studyman

Jesus is Lord.

That a person believes this as a believer, or denies it as an unbeliever, does not change the Fact, that : Jesus is Lord

Yes, Jesus is Lord. Even satan knows this. But Jesus' point in telling men the Word's I posted, but you still refuse to even acknowledge, is as HE Himself teaches.

Matt. 7: 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I (The Jesus "of the Bible") profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Those "working Iniquity" would be those who call Jesus Lord but are not "Learned of the Father", Yes? Therefore, the Father did not draw him. Paul defines these men (who desire occasion to be like the disciples) as "Transforming themselves" into Apostles of Christ. Yes, they "Come in Christ's Name, yes they call Jesus Lord, Lord, yes they "Profess to know God". But they "work Iniquity", or as Paul says, "by their Works they deny Him".

So then calling Jesus Lord, Lord, but "Working Iniquity" is worshipping Him in vain, according to HIS Own Words, Yes?. As HE also teaches. Matt. 15: 9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

And every knee is going to bow and every tongue is going to confess it, no matter if they believe it or not... @Studyman

But "Behold", Jesus, that is the Jesus "of the bible", doesn't warn me about the "Many" who claim they don't believe in Jesus. He warns me about the "Many" who "Come in His Name" who calls Him Lord, Lord, who "Profess to know God, who "Transform themselves" into apostles of Christ, but transgress God's Commandments by their own religious traditions. Are these things not Biblically True?

And I absolutely agree with the Words of the Christ, "And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Paul agrees with this same Christ as well, "Who will render to every man according to his deeds"

Rom. 2:7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life: 8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

Do you believe that if a man calls Jesus Lord, these Scriptures then became Void, and do not apply to them? And why will you not answer my relevant questions? What is the purpose of your post if not to promote discussion about what the Scriptures actually say?

But "Behold", Jesus, that is the Jesus "of the bible", doesn't warn me about the "Many" who claim they don't believe in Jesus.

And i also didnt warn you about the many who dont believe in Jesus.

Its those who claim his name, but are "cult captured" who are the issue.

And if you are not born again, and you patiently do good, you'll end up in hell wondering about your verse.

Jesus said "You MUST be born again", and that is not related to well doing, continually.

Do you believe that if a man calls Jesus Lord,

Is meaningless.

What matters is, "are you born again"....and after you were, "did a cult get you"..

And i also didnt warn you about the many who dont believe in Jesus.

Its those who claim his name, but are "cult captured" who are the issue.

That might be what the "Cult" you have adopted as your own preaches. But when a man actually reads what Jesus teaches, HE says, that is, the Jesus "of the Bible" says that those who "Call Him Lord, Lord", but transgress God's Commandments by their own religious traditions, AKA, "Work Iniquity" is the issue.

I am simply advocating that a man ignores the other voice in the garden God placed us in and listen to the "Word of God". I understand how difficult this philosophy can be to those who have been captured by the Cult of the Broad Path. And there is a cost to denying oneself, leaving the religions of this world, and following the Christ "of the Bible". But in my understanding, there is no other way to Salvation.

And if you are not born again, and you patiently do good, you'll end up in hell wondering about your verse.

This sentence of yours in "Your Verse". The Word's I posted for your review and discussion, was Paul's Words. I have adopted Paul's Verse as my own. But it is clear that you are only interested in "Your verses". I'm going to stick to the Word of God, in the garden God placed me in, as it would be foolish for me to listen to the "other voice" in the garden given God's example of Eve that HE had written for my admonition.

Paul speaks to this.

Eph. 4: 20 But ye have not so learned Christ;

21 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus: (of the Bible)

22 That "ye" put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; 23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; 24 And that "ye" put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

It is this "New Man" that Paul and I strive for, which is being "born again", learning again, growing again. Only this time, not according to the philosophies and traditions of this world's religious businesses or sects, or as you call them, "Cults". But as Paul and Jesus, at least the Jesus of the Bible teaches, the "born again" new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. This would be God's Definition of righteousness and true holiness, not yours or Kenneth Copeland. Jesus, that is, the Jesus of the Bible, tells us to be perfect, even as His Father in heaven is perfect. To be "learned of the Father", be taught by HIM, not by those "many" who "Transform themselves" into Apostles of Christ.

Those "Christians" in Matt. 7 who called Jesus Lord, Lord, who prophesied in His Name, cast out devils in His Name, they claimed to know Him, but by their disobedient "Works", it is clear God's Word didn't reside in them. Paul speaks to this as well.

Tit. 1: 16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

This would be the "Well doing" Paul speaks to that you don't believe.

Jesus said "You MUST be born again", and that is not related to well doing, continually.

A man, "Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience" truly must be "born again", or become a new man, "Which after God is created in righteousness and true godliness. This would mean becoming a man who repents and no longer walks "according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience".

That would be called "Well doing", at least according to the Jesus "of the Bible".

I understand that the religion you have adopted doesn't believe much of what is written, and so you must disagree with Paul's words that I am posting. However, I choose to believe the Holy Scriptures that Paul said were safe " for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness", especially since Paul also teaches,

1 Cor. 6: 9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived:

So according to what is actually written, there are those who call Jesus Lord, and "Work Righteousness" (well doing). and there are those who call Jesus Lord, that "Work Iniquity", ( the unrighteous).

It seem prudent then, as instructed, "to patiently continue in well doing" especially given that the Christ says HE rewards "EVERY MAN" according to his works. At least this is what the Jesus "of the Bible" teaches.

Rev. 22: 12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Is meaningless.

The "Broad Path Cult" doesn't believe in the Jesus "of the bible", nor the Words HE speaks. To them, much of His Words are meaningless. Their religion is what is most precious to them. I advocate that a man hears the Jesus "of the Bible" but not only hear Him as all men have, but to become a "New Man", one that is born again as a "Doer" of His Sayings, and not a hearer only.

What matters is, "are you born again"....and after you were, "did a cult get you"..

Born again into what? The same man that "Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience?

Back
Top Bottom