Do you know the real Jesus?

We do witness for Jesus as well, he is our king. We bow in obesiance to him by obeying him.
You seem confused. Jesus is not in a single instance called LORD--he is however called Lord. Only the name Jehovah goes for LORD.
LORD is only found in altered translations by satans will. God put his name-YHVH in every one of those spots in OT where by satans will through Catholicism-GOD and LORD replaced Gods name against Gods will to mislead, as its doing to you. Everyones religion shows God 100% whose will they support on that matter.
There is Only One Lord mentioned in the New Covenant = LORD JESUS CHRIST

There is Only One LORD who you will bow your knee and confess your tongue to = LORD JESUS CHRIST

The same LORD in the Old Covenant is the LORD of the New Covenant

Gods name

You often stress the name of God in quite a few of your posts, so who does "the name" refer to in these three passages below?
Hint: It reads exactly the same in Acts 5:41 and 3 John 7.

Acts 5:41
the name
τοῦ ὀνόματος

James 2:7
the fine name
τὸ καλὸν ὄνομα

3 John 7
the name
τοῦ ὀνόματος

No angel is YHVH, Its an angel representing YHVH.
Sorry the bible calls him YHWH

He speaks as YHWH

Men address him as YHWH and God

The bible states YHWH's name is in him

Exodus 23:20–21 (KJV 1900) — 20 Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. 21 Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him.

2Tim 3:16= ALL scripture is inspired by God, and beneficial for teaching and setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness
All Scripture is inspired by God, but not all Scripture is addressed to you. What is written directly to the Jews, belongs to and is for the Jews. What is written directly to the Gentiles, belongs to and is for the Gentiles. What is written directly to the Church of God, belongs to and is for the Church of God. What does God mean when He tells us that the visions shown to Isaiah was concerning Judah and Jerusalem? It was not addressed to us or written concerning us, but it was addressed to and concerning Judah and Jerusalem. It would be dishonest for the Church of God to interpret to the Church of God what God said concerns Israel.

The present administration of God is in the time period of the New Testament known as Grace. It deals with the new covenant, and it belongs to the time that is called the administration of the mystery. It's a period in time that was not made known to any one prior to this administration because God kept it a secret since the world began. From this our Grace administration, we learn God’s secret purpose that He had placed in Himself, according to the administration of Grace, which was first revealed to the apostle Paul.

We will always be in darkness and confusion regarding the truth of God’s Word if we do not understand the different administrations in the Bible. All hope for our redemption is in Jesus Christ, who was born into this world, died, and in the resurrection, he became the head of a new creation. The living resurrected Christ Jesus has become the one great subject that occupies the Word of God that the church belongs to. It's this Christ Jesus that is the key to the divine revelation in the Word of God for this our Grace administration. The contents of the New Testament must be understood in reference to Christ Jesus our Lord because the doctrine and nature of God for this our Grace administration are centered in His Christ.

We will never understand the truth of God’s Word if we read into one administration what God tells us belongs to another administration. If we believe what God said in one administration and carry it into another administration that was on a different principle, we will be taking what is true for one time, and using it to contradict what is also true for another time. When we mix them all together, by jumbling the whole Bible together: Law, Gospel, Grace, Judgment, Glory, Jew, Gentile, and the Church of God, we will be very confused in our understanding of the truth of God’s Word.

To be a Christian= following Jesus example as best as possible. That means with ones whole heart, soul and mind. Thus then it is 100% fact, the teachers on earth who have Jesus teach what he taught= correct? = Yes. The true followers do the same.
Jesus Teaches:
1)Matt 6:33- Keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his( Father= Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added.( sustenance, covering, spirituality))))--false teachers teach ones to seek Jesus righteousness first
2)John 17:1-6,26--Jesus is 100% clear= the one who sent him= Father( Jehovah) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD and one must know him as that and know Jesus to get eternal life.--Verse 6=Jehovah, verse 26= Jehovah= The Father.
3) John 4:22-24-- YOU worship what you do not know--but the true followers will worship the Father( Jehovah) in spirit and truth)))--No mention of a trinity by Jesus. Why?=John 17:3--The Father is the only true God.

Just by those 3 teachings one can see clear if their teachers have Jesus or not. And when ones teachers do not match Jesus= Run from them.

John 14:6-- I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father except through me. ---See one must go through Jesus and get to the Father( Jehovah)

Trinity religions do not match Jesus. Do you think he is with them?
The Watchtower society does not know Jesus

They have alternately claimed

He was Michael the Archangel

A small g god

Now it seems a plan of God

they identified the messenger of the Lord as YHWH and worshiped Him. A sin to worship anyone but YHWH ( God ).

Created angels refuse worship.

next fallacy
The Angel of the Lord or the messenger of the LORD

Exodus 3:1–6 (LEB) — 1 And Moses was a shepherd with the flock of Jethro, his father-in-law, the priest of Midian, and he led the flock to the west of the desert, and he came to the mountain of God, to Horeb. 2 And the angel of Yahweh appeared to him in a flame of fire from the midst of a bush, and he looked, and there was the bush burning with fire, but the bush was not being consumed. 3 And Moses said, “Let me turn aside and see this great sight. Why does the bush not burn up?” 4 And Yahweh saw that he turned aside to see, and God called to him from the midst of the bush, and he said, “Moses, Moses.” And he said, “Here I am.” 5 And he said, “You must not come near to here. Take off your sandals from on your feet, because the place on which you are standing, it is holy ground.” 6 And he said, “I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.” And Moses hid his face because he was afraid of looking at God.

is God, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, The God of Jacob. YHWH

And in heaven He forgives sin

Zechariah 3 (KJV 1900) — 1 And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him. 2 And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; Even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: Is not this a brand plucked out of the fire? 3 Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel. 4 And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment. 5 And I said, Let them set a fair mitre upon his head. So they set a fair mitre upon his head, and clothed him with garments. And the angel of the LORD stood by. 6 And the angel of the LORD protested unto Joshua, saying, .

Exodus 3:1–6 (LEB) — 1 And Moses was a shepherd with the flock of Jethro, his father-in-law, the priest of Midian, and he led the flock to the west of the desert, and he came to the mountain of God, to Horeb. 2 And the angel of Yahweh appeared to him in a flame of fire from the midst of a bush, and he looked, and there was the bush burning with fire, but the bush was not being consumed. 3 And Moses said, “Let me turn aside and see this great sight. Why does the bush not burn up?” 4 And Yahweh saw that he turned aside to see, and God called to him from the midst of the bush, and he said, “Moses, Moses.” And he said, “Here I am.” 5 And he said, “You must not come near to here. Take off your sandals from on your feet, because the place on which you are standing, it is holy ground.” 6 And he said, “I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.” And Moses hid his face because he was afraid of looking at God.

Zechariah 3 (KJV 1900) — 1 And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him. 2 And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; Even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: Is not this a brand plucked out of the fire? 3 Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel. 4 And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment. 5 And I said, Let them set a fair mitre upon his head. So they set a fair mitre upon his head, and clothed him with garments. And the angel of the LORD stood by. 6 And the angel of the LORD protested unto Joshua, saying, .
Amen

Yes

and now let others consider as you have considered

John 1:18
No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the Father's side, has made him known.

John 5:37
And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard his voice nor seen his form,

John 6:46
No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father.

and realize the angel of the LORD, the messenger of his Presence is the Pre-incarnate Christ

We do witness for Jesus as well, he is our king. We bow in obesiance to him by obeying him.
You seem confused. Jesus is not in a single instance called LORD--he is however called Lord. Only the name Jehovah goes for LORD.
LORD is only found in altered translations by satans will. God put his name-YHVH in every one of those spots in OT where by satans will through Catholicism-GOD and LORD replaced Gods name against Gods will to mislead, as its doing to you. Everyones religion shows God 100% whose will they support on that matter.
Exo 3 refutes you

Exodus 3:1–6 (UASV) — 1 Now Moses was shepherding the flock of Jethro his father-in-law, the priest of Midian, and he led the flock to the west side of the wilderness and came to Horeb, the mountain of God. 2 The angel of Jehovah appeared to him in a blazing fire from the midst of a bush; and he looked, and behold, the bush was burning with fire, yet the bush was not consumed. 3 And Moses said, “Let me turn aside to see this great sight, why the bush is not burned.” 4 When Jehovah saw that he turned aside to see, God called to him out of the bush, “Moses, Moses!” And he said, “Here I am.” 5 Then he said, “Do not come near; take your sandals off your feet, for the place on which you are standing is holy ground.” 6 And he said, “I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.” And Moses hid his face, for he was afraid to look at God.

There is Only One Lord mentioned in the New Covenant = LORD JESUS CHRIST

There is Only One LORD who you will bow your knee and confess your tongue to = LORD JESUS CHRIST

The same LORD in the Old Covenant is the LORD of the New Covenant
You are 100% in error. My post is 100% fact. If you want eternal life, you best relook.

You often stress the name of God in quite a few of your posts, so who does "the name" refer to in these three passages below?
Hint: It reads exactly the same in Acts 5:41 and 3 John 7.

Acts 5:41
the name
τοῦ ὀνόματος

James 2:7
the fine name
τὸ καλὸν ὄνομα

3 John 7
the name
τοῦ ὀνόματος
3John mentions God in verse 6 so Jehovah is that name
Acts can be Jesus James can be as well.
Not one on earth who doesn't obey Jesus knows very much. He showed all in the Lords prayer= his Fathers name is the #1 issue for all involved. Not his name.
As well to be Christian= one follows Jesus example-Who made his Fathers name known( John 17:6--and promised to keep making it known( John 17:26= that is part of obeying him and following his example.
The mislead stand in opposition to Jesus' Fathers name. And reject those who serve that name.

Sorry the bible calls him YHWH

He speaks as YHWH

Men address him as YHWH and God

The bible states YHWH's name is in him

Exodus 23:20–21 (KJV 1900) — 20 Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. 21 Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him.
Wow your religion is twisted=darkness.

All Scripture is inspired by God, but not all Scripture is addressed to you. What is written directly to the Jews, belongs to and is for the Jews. What is written directly to the Gentiles, belongs to and is for the Gentiles. What is written directly to the Church of God, belongs to and is for the Church of God. What does God mean when He tells us that the visions shown to Isaiah was concerning Judah and Jerusalem? It was not addressed to us or written concerning us, but it was addressed to and concerning Judah and Jerusalem. It would be dishonest for the Church of God to interpret to the Church of God what God said concerns Israel.

The present administration of God is in the time period of the New Testament known as Grace. It deals with the new covenant, and it belongs to the time that is called the administration of the mystery. It's a period in time that was not made known to any one prior to this administration because God kept it a secret since the world began. From this our Grace administration, we learn God’s secret purpose that He had placed in Himself, according to the administration of Grace, which was first revealed to the apostle Paul.

We will always be in darkness and confusion regarding the truth of God’s Word if we do not understand the different administrations in the Bible. All hope for our redemption is in Jesus Christ, who was born into this world, died, and in the resurrection, he became the head of a new creation. The living resurrected Christ Jesus has become the one great subject that occupies the Word of God that the church belongs to. It's this Christ Jesus that is the key to the divine revelation in the Word of God for this our Grace administration. The contents of the New Testament must be understood in reference to Christ Jesus our Lord because the doctrine and nature of God for this our Grace administration are centered in His Christ.

We will never understand the truth of God’s Word if we read into one administration what God tells us belongs to another administration. If we believe what God said in one administration and carry it into another administration that was on a different principle, we will be taking what is true for one time, and using it to contradict what is also true for another time. When we mix them all together, by jumbling the whole Bible together: Law, Gospel, Grace, Judgment, Glory, Jew, Gentile, and the Church of God, we will be very confused in our understanding of the truth of God’s Word.
I know many things in NT are written to the little flock alone. Not to the great crowd.

The Watchtower society does not know Jesus

They have alternately claimed

He was Michael the Archangel

A small g god

Now it seems a plan of God
The Greek lexicons gave the word-god--not God. He would have been called Theon=God as the true God was at John 1:1 and 2 Cor 4:4 but he was not. The trinity scholars know its fact, they will say nothing because all your religions would be proven false, Billions of tax free money lost year after year and being sued by 2 billion humans for them taking their money because they DO KNOW. They are no different from those ministers on the campmeeting tv show-laughing all the way to the bank.

Back
Top Bottom