Do you know the real Jesus?

and the Holy Spirit says to you "nothing could be further from the truth then your post"
What is written directly to the Jews, belongs to and is for the Jews. What is written directly to the Gentiles, belongs to and is for the Gentiles. What is written directly to the Church of God, belongs to and is for the Church of God. What does God mean when He tells us that the visions shown to Isaiah was concerning Judah and Jerusalem? It was not addressed to us or written concerning us, but it was addressed to and concerning Judah and Jerusalem. It would be dishonest for the Church of God to interpret to the Church of God what God said concerns Israel.

The present administration of God is in the time period of the New Testament known as Grace. It deals with the new covenant, and it belongs to the time that is called the administration of the mystery. It's a period in time that was not made known to any one prior to this administration because God kept it a secret since the world began. From this our Grace administration, we learn God’s secret purpose that He had placed in Himself, according to the administration of Grace, which was first revealed to the apostle Paul.

We will always be in darkness and confusion regarding the truth of God’s Word if we do not understand the different administrations in the Bible. All hope for our redemption is in Jesus Christ, who was born into this world, died, and in the resurrection, he became the head of a new creation. The living resurrected Christ Jesus has become the one great subject that occupies the Word of God that the church belongs to. It's this Christ Jesus that is the key to the divine revelation in the Word of God for this our Grace administration. The contents of the New Testament must be understood in reference to Christ Jesus our Lord because the doctrine and nature of God for this our Grace administration are centered in His Christ.

To be a Christian= following Jesus example as best as possible. That means with ones whole heart, soul and mind. Thus then it is 100% fact, the teachers on earth who have Jesus teach what he taught= correct? = Yes. The true followers do the same.
Jesus Teaches:
1)Matt 6:33- Keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his( Father= Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added.( sustenance, covering, spirituality))))--false teachers teach ones to seek Jesus righteousness first
2)John 17:1-6,26--Jesus is 100% clear= the one who sent him= Father( Jehovah) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD and one must know him as that and know Jesus to get eternal life.--Verse 6=Jehovah, verse 26= Jehovah= The Father.
3) John 4:22-24-- YOU worship what you do not know--but the true followers will worship the Father( Jehovah) in spirit and truth)))--No mention of a trinity by Jesus. Why?=John 17:3--The Father is the only true God.

Just by those 3 teachings one can see clear if their teachers have Jesus or not. And when ones teachers do not match Jesus= Run from them.

John 14:6-- I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father except through me. ---See one must go through Jesus and get to the Father( Jehovah)

Trinity religions do not match Jesus. Do you think he is with them?
Your Jesus is but a resurrected man

You don't know him

Hebrews 1:1–3 (ESV) — 1 Long ago, at many times and in many ways, God spoke to our fathers by the prophets, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world. 3 He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

You don't know him

Hebrews 1:1–3 (ESV) — 1 Long ago, at many times and in many ways, God spoke to our fathers by the prophets, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world. 3 He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
JW's deny the Resurrection of Jesus and that He is still a man. They teach He rose a spirit, not a man with a red body.

i NEVER deny any word that proceeds from the Mouth of God

the Vatican is pure EVIL and that Harlot and Her children will Judged and God promised that HE will put it in "their hearts to burn Her with FIRE"

Matt 6:33
But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, is ABSOLUTELY TRUE

Here is the kingdom of God and His Righteousness

Simon Peter, a bondservant and apostle of Jesus Christ,
To those who have obtained like precious faith with us:
by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ:

Here is the kingdom of God and His righteousness
But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God—and righteousness

so that, just as sin reigned in death, so also grace might reign through righteousness to bring eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.

And this righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe
You have Catholicism translating= filled with errors to mislead. Jesus is not God, Jehovah is the only true God.

I do not know why we have so many Christians who believe the entire Bible is written directly to them, the Church of God. There is nothing in the Bible to indicate such thinking, and I would like to add nothing could be further from the truth. It's true the Word of God was written for everyone for all time, and it's for our learning because it contains what everyone should know. That does not mean every part of it is addressed to everyone in this time, because the subject matter was written either to the Jews, to the Gentiles, or to the Church of God (1 Corinthians 10:32).

To rightly understand the Word of God, one must understand what part is written to the Church of God and what part is written for the learning of the Church. Every word from Genesis 1:1, to Revelation 22:21, is written for our learning. However, not all of the words from Genesis 1:1, to Revelation 22:21, are addressed to us. We must learn to distinguish not only the various people, but also the different time periods God has spoken to if we want to understand the written Word of God. The time God spoke to the children of Israel is not the same time period He has spoken to us. The time He spoke to the prophets in the time of the Old Testament is not the same time period He spoke to His Son Jesus Christ in the time of the gospels.
2Tim 3:16= ALL scripture is inspired by God, and beneficial for teaching and setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness

You have Catholicism translating= filled with errors to mislead. Jesus is not God, Jehovah is the only true God.

• Genesis 16:7–14. The angel of the Lord appears to Hagar. The angel speaks as God in the first person, and in verse 13 Hagar identifies "the LORD that spake unto her" as "Thou God seest me".

• Genesis 22:11–15. The angel of the Lord appears to Abraham and refers to God in the first person.

• Exodus 3:2–4. The angel of the Lord appears to Moses in a flame in verse 2, and God speaks to Moses from the flame in verse 4.

You don't know him

You forgot verse 4 where it shows The name God gave him( Jesus as a mortal) made him better than the angels. Otherwise was equal to them. Just as Psalm 45:7 shows--Fellows( partners) = angels.

You forgot verse 4 where it shows The name God gave him( Jesus as a mortal) made him better than the angels. Otherwise was equal to them. Just as Psalm 45:7 shows--Fellows( partners) = angels.
Um you forgot this

Philippians 2:5–8 (LEB) — 5 Think this in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, existing in the form of God, did not consider being equal with God something to be grasped, 7 but emptied himself by taking the form of a slave, by becoming in the likeness of people. And being found in appearance like a man, 8 he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, that is, death on a cross.

and

Philippians 2:9 (LEB) — 9 Therefore also God exalted him and graciously granted him the name above every name,

you also forgot this

Hebrews 1:2–3 (LEB) — 2 in these last days he has spoken to us by a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, through whom also he made the world, 3 who is the radiance of his glory and the representation of his essence, sustaining all things by the word of power. When he had made purification for sins through him, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

• Genesis 16:7–14. The angel of the Lord appears to Hagar. The angel speaks as God in the first person, and in verse 13 Hagar identifies "the LORD that spake unto her" as "Thou God seest me".

• Genesis 22:11–15. The angel of the Lord appears to Abraham and refers to God in the first person.

• Exodus 3:2–4. The angel of the Lord appears to Moses in a flame in verse 2, and God speaks to Moses from the flame in verse 4.

LORD does not belong in the OT, YHVH was in every single spot GOD or LORD is in the altered translations. =100% fact and every scholar on earth knows its fact. Jerome removed Gods name by satans will to mislead. As its doing to you.

LORD does not belong in the OT, YHVH was in every single spot GOD or LORD is in the altered translations. =100% fact and every scholar on earth knows its fact. Jerome removed Gods name by satans will to mislead. As its doing to you.
Exactly and the angel of the LORD is identified as YHWH and God

Hello

Exodus 3:2–6 (LEB) — 2 And the angel of Yahweh appeared to him in a flame of fire from the midst of a bush, and he looked, and there was the bush burning with fire, but the bush was not being consumed. 3 And Moses said, “Let me turn aside and see this great sight. Why does the bush not burn up?” 4 And Yahweh saw that he turned aside to see, and God called to him from the midst of the bush, and he said, “Moses, Moses.” And he said, “Here I am.” 5 And he said, “You must not come near to here. Take off your sandals from on your feet, because the place on which you are standing, it is holy ground.” 6 And he said, “I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.” And Moses hid his face because he was afraid of looking at God.

Genesis 16:7–13 (LEB) — 7 And the angel of Yahweh found her at a spring of water in the wilderness, at the spring by the road of Shur. 8 And he said to Hagar, the female slave of Sarai, “From where have you come, and where are you going?” And she said, “I am fleeing from the presence of Sarai my mistress.” 9 Then the angel of Yahweh said to her, “Return to your mistress and submit yourself under her authority.” 10 And the angel of Yahweh said to her, “I will greatly multiply your offspring, so that they cannot be counted for their abundance.” 11 And the angel of Yahweh said to her: “Behold, you are pregnant and shall have a son. And you shall call his name Ishmael, for Yahweh has listened to your suffering. 12 And he shall be a wild donkey of a man, his hand will be against everyone, and the hand of everyone will be against him, and he will live in hostility with all his brothers.” 13 So she called the name of Yahweh who spoke to her, “You are El-Roi,” for she said, “Here I have seen after he who sees me.”

Genesis 22:11–17 (LEB) — 11 And the angel of Yahweh called to him from heaven and said, “Abraham! Abraham!” And he said, “Here I am.” 12 And he said, “Do not stretch out your hand against the boy; do not do anything to him. For now I know that you are one who fears God, since you have not withheld your son, your only child, from me.” 13 And Abraham lifted up his eyes and looked. And behold, a ram was caught in the thicket by his horns. And Abraham went and took the ram, and offered it as a burnt offering in place of his son. 14 And Abraham called the name of that place “Yahweh will provide,” for which reason it is said today, “on the mountain of Yahweh it shall be provided.” 15 And the angel of Yahweh called to Abraham a second time from heaven. 16 And he said, “I swear by myself, declares Yahweh, that because you have done this thing and have not withheld your son, your only child, 17 that I will certainly bless you and greatly multiply your offspring as the stars of heaven, and as the sand that is by the shore of the sea. And your offspring will take possession of the gate of his enemies.

Exactly and the angel of the LORD is identified as YHWH and God

Hello

Exodus 3:2–6 (LEB) — 2 And the angel of Yahweh appeared to him in a flame of fire from the midst of a bush, and he looked, and there was the bush burning with fire, but the bush was not being consumed. 3 And Moses said, “Let me turn aside and see this great sight. Why does the bush not burn up?” 4 And Yahweh saw that he turned aside to see, and God called to him from the midst of the bush, and he said, “Moses, Moses.” And he said, “Here I am.” 5 And he said, “You must not come near to here. Take off your sandals from on your feet, because the place on which you are standing, it is holy ground.” 6 And he said, “I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.” And Moses hid his face because he was afraid of looking at God.

Genesis 16:7–13 (LEB) — 7 And the angel of Yahweh found her at a spring of water in the wilderness, at the spring by the road of Shur. 8 And he said to Hagar, the female slave of Sarai, “From where have you come, and where are you going?” And she said, “I am fleeing from the presence of Sarai my mistress.” 9 Then the angel of Yahweh said to her, “Return to your mistress and submit yourself under her authority.” 10 And the angel of Yahweh said to her, “I will greatly multiply your offspring, so that they cannot be counted for their abundance.” 11 And the angel of Yahweh said to her: “Behold, you are pregnant and shall have a son. And you shall call his name Ishmael, for Yahweh has listened to your suffering. 12 And he shall be a wild donkey of a man, his hand will be against everyone, and the hand of everyone will be against him, and he will live in hostility with all his brothers.” 13 So she called the name of Yahweh who spoke to her, “You are El-Roi,” for she said, “Here I have seen after he who sees me.”

Genesis 22:11–17 (LEB) — 11 And the angel of Yahweh called to him from heaven and said, “Abraham! Abraham!” And he said, “Here I am.” 12 And he said, “Do not stretch out your hand against the boy; do not do anything to him. For now I know that you are one who fears God, since you have not withheld your son, your only child, from me.” 13 And Abraham lifted up his eyes and looked. And behold, a ram was caught in the thicket by his horns. And Abraham went and took the ram, and offered it as a burnt offering in place of his son. 14 And Abraham called the name of that place “Yahweh will provide,” for which reason it is said today, “on the mountain of Yahweh it shall be provided.” 15 And the angel of Yahweh called to Abraham a second time from heaven. 16 And he said, “I swear by myself, declares Yahweh, that because you have done this thing and have not withheld your son, your only child, 17 that I will certainly bless you and greatly multiply your offspring as the stars of heaven, and as the sand that is by the shore of the sea. And your offspring will take possession of the gate of his enemies.
No angel is YHVH, Its an angel representing YHVH.

God hates the Harlot and so do i

Your religion, just like RCC, has hatred for ELOHIM

JESUS said: FATHER I have given them YOUR NAME = the LORD JESUS CHRIST

JW,s serve Elohim=Jehovah 24/7-365

WAKE UP to God's Righteousness which is the LORD Jesus Christ

If you were serving Elohim you would be CHRISTS' Witnesses - Acts 1:8

But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you;
and you shall be My witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”

You are not in the LORD Jesus Christ, therefore you are false witnesses and will be judged as such.

WAKE UP to God's Righteousness which is the LORD Jesus Christ

If you were serving Elohim you would be CHRISTS' Witnesses - Acts 1:8

But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you;
and you shall be My witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”

You are not in the LORD Jesus Christ, therefore you are false witnesses and will be judged as such.
We do witness for Jesus as well, he is our king. We bow in obesiance to him by obeying him.
You seem confused. Jesus is not in a single instance called LORD--he is however called Lord. Only the name Jehovah goes for LORD.
LORD is only found in altered translations by satans will. God put his name-YHVH in every one of those spots in OT where by satans will through Catholicism-GOD and LORD replaced Gods name against Gods will to mislead, as its doing to you. Everyones religion shows God 100% whose will they support on that matter.

Back
Top Bottom