Deity of Christ but not Trinitarian

It’s okay if you don’t know. You can look it up instead of asking me to prove it, but I don’t say anything unless there’s a biblical reason for it. They had to go get it and refine it.

Numbers 11
7Now the manna resembled coriander seed, and its appearance was like that of gum resin. 8The people walked around and gathered it, ground it on a handmill or crushed it in a mortar, then boiled it in a cooking pot or shaped it into cakes. It tasted like pastry baked with fine oil. 9When the dew fell on the camp at night, the manna would fall with it.

Interesting that you don't pay attention to what you read.

You reference what they decided to do with it. Sure, you can include it or refine it. However, the manna was edible in and of itself. Just like corn. You can many things with Manna but you're ignoring the fact that it didn't NEED to be refined, milled or crushed to be eaten.

You'll find a similar example in what the servant in Revelation ate. It was sweet to the mouth but bitter once eaten.

Rev 10:10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.

They hated what God had given them. It only required gather. Many people love to ADD to the message of God. They love to "flavor it" and "refine it" when the message itself is all that matters.

Just to make sure you’re accepting what the Scriptures teach. Please reply in the affirmative you agree with Numbers 11:7-9.

Jesus compared himself to this very manna. They had to go get it, refine it, and after it was edible they could eat it. Same with Jesus. You must choose to trust and obey God’s messiah. That’s why he taught such things and compared himself to the manna.
I never denied that they had to gather it.

It was their choice to refine it to their pleasure. You're doing that now. You're changing the manna into what you want it to be. Not what God gave.

The point is quite clearly Christ is a reference to Jesus Christ a person and not an anointing

As was stated

Ephesians 4:1–15 (NASB 2020) — 1 Therefore I, the prisoner of the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling with which you have been called, 2 with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, 3 being diligent to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. 4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you also were called in one hope of your calling; 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 one God and Father of all who is over all and through all and in all. 7 But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ’s gift. 8 Therefore it says, “WHEN HE ASCENDED ON HIGH, HE LED CAPTIVE THE CAPTIVES, AND HE GAVE GIFTS TO PEOPLE.” 9 (Now this expression, “He ascended,” what does it mean except that He also had descended into the lower parts of the earth? 10 He who descended is Himself also He who ascended far above all the heavens, so that He might fill all things.) 11 And He gave some as apostles, some as prophets, some as evangelists, some as pastors and teachers, 12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the building up of the body of Christ; 13 until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ. 14 As a result, we are no longer to be children, tossed here and there by waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of people, by craftiness in deceitful scheming; 15 but speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head,

Is rather clear a person is meant who is the head of the church

Other anointed ones or messiahs do not fit the context and certainly the text is not speaking of a non personal anointing
The point is multifaceted. The christ anointing applies to others see verse 13. Where the word "christ" in mentioned, since that isn't even Jesus' name, don't try to automatically conflate it with Jesus.

Ephesians 4
13until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God, as we mature to the full measure of the stature of Christ.

The point is multifaceted. The christ anointing applies to others see verse 13. Where the word "christ" in mentioned, since that isn't even Jesus' name, don't try to automatically conflate it with Jesus.

Ephesians 4
13until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God, as we mature to the full measure of the stature of Christ.
That I believe is totally foreign to the text and seeks to disjoin verse 13 from the rest of the passage and even from itself

The point is quite clearly Christ is a reference to Jesus Christ a person and not an anointing

As was stated

Ephesians 4:1–15 (NASB 2020) — 1 Therefore I, the prisoner of the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling with which you have been called, 2 with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, 3 being diligent to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. 4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you also were called in one hope of your calling; 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 one God and Father of all who is over all and through all and in all. 7 But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ’s gift. 8 Therefore it says, “WHEN HE ASCENDED ON HIGH, HE LED CAPTIVE THE CAPTIVES, AND HE GAVE GIFTS TO PEOPLE.” 9 (Now this expression, “He ascended,” what does it mean except that He also had descended into the lower parts of the earth? 10 He who descended is Himself also He who ascended far above all the heavens, so that He might fill all things.) 11 And He gave some as apostles, some as prophets, some as evangelists, some as pastors and teachers, 12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the building up of the body of Christ; 13 until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ. 14 As a result, we are no longer to be children, tossed here and there by waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of people, by craftiness in deceitful scheming; 15 but speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head,

Other anointed ones or messiahs do not fit the context and certainly the text is not speaking of a non personal anointing

PS the son of God is called Christ

I never denied that they had to gather it.

It was their choice to refine it to their pleasure. You're doing that now. You're changing the manna into what you want it to be. Not what God gave.
Notice there was NO BREAD.... and NO WATER....

Yet there WAS this "light bread" that they hated.
Sorry, but no. The manna wasn't light bread that descended from the sky. It was like seeds that looked like resin. That does not sound like bread at all. They refined it into bread.

Numbers 11
7Now the manna resembled coriander seed, and its appearance was like that of gum resin. 8The people walked around and gathered it, ground it on a handmill or crushed it in a mortar, then boiled it in a cooking pot or shaped it into cakes. It tasted like pastry baked with fine oil. 9When the dew fell on the camp at night, the manna would fall with it.

Ephesians 4

Making sense now... You're one of those delusional people that actually believe they're Christ.

I see now what you desire to dismiss the wonderous work of God in Jesus Christ.

When are you going to be "transfigured" before anyone?

That I believe is totally foreign to the text and seeks to disjoin verse 13 from the rest of the passage and even from itself

As was stated

PS the son of God is called Christ
Let's go step by step then. Who is fully maturing into the anointing? Jesus or the church members? Are you suggesting Jesus doesn't have a mature anointing? Answer this and you'll be on the right track.

Sorry, but no. The manna wasn't light bread that descended from the sky. It was like seeds that looked like resin. That does not sound like bread at all. They refined it into bread.

Numbers 11

I quoted what the Scriptures say and you're running from it.

Manna was edible in given form. Again. You're appealing to what this disobedient generation of people did with it. They died in unbelief in the wilderness. They did what they wanted with it. They didn't like how it tasted so they change it.

You're doing that now. You don't like how "God" tastes. You're changing the truth to fit your own preferred narrative.

Interesting that you don't pay attention to what you read.

You reference what they decided to do with it. Sure, you can include it or refine it. However, the manna was edible in and of itself. Just like corn. You can many things with Manna but you're ignoring the fact that it didn't NEED to be refined, milled or crushed to be eaten.

You'll find a similar example in what the servant in Revelation ate. It was sweet to the mouth but bitter once eaten.
Funny you didn't post any scripture to support your feelings on the matter.
Rev 10:10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.

They hated what God had given them. It only required gather. Many people love to ADD to the message of God. They love to "flavor it" and "refine it" when the message itself is all that matters.
Then don't add to the message of God anymore.

I quoted what the Scriptures say and you're running from it.
Different contexts. Numbers 11 says they boiled it. They obviously used the dew.
Manna was edible in given form. Again. You're appealing to what this disobedient generation of people did with it. They died in unbelief in the wilderness. They did what they wanted with it. They didn't like how it tasted so they change it.
verse?
You're doing that now. You don't like how "God" tastes. You're changing the truth to fit your own preferred narrative.
I love how God tastes.

Funny you didn't post any scripture to support your feelings on the matter.

Delusional people like yourself didn't pay attention to what you posted. I didn't have to post anything. You did. The answer is right there in what YOU posted.

Then don't add to the message of God anymore.

I didn't.

So when are you going to reveal yourself to humanity and do all the miracles Jesus did?

Making sense now... You're one of those delusional people that actually believe they're Christ.

I see now what you desire to dismiss the wonderous work of God in Jesus Christ.

When are you going to be "transfigured" before anyone?
So you don't believe you are anointed? Will be glorified? Show the throne with Jesus? Walk as he walked? Carry your cross too?

Delusional people like yourself didn't pay attention to what you posted. I didn't have to post anything. You did. The answer is right there in what YOU posted.

I didn't.

So when are you going to reveal yourself to humanity and do all the miracles Jesus did?
Ah so Numbers 11 contradicts what you were believing about the manna and now you're taking it out on me because I told you the truth. They did the same to Jesus.

So you don't believe you are anointed? Will be glorified? Show the throne with Jesus? Walk as he walked? Carry your cross too?

I've never been transfigured. Never performed a miracle.

So again. When are you going to reveal yourself to humanity and perform all the miracles that Jesus Christ performed? Stop ignoring the question.

Ah so Numbers 11 contradicts what you were believing about the manna and now you're taking it out on me because I told you the truth. They did the same to Jesus.

I didn't ignore anything. Go back and read what you posted and pay attention.

Have you ever ate raw corn? It is wonderful when it comes from the right vine.

I can tell you've never raised any of your own food. Just "refined" nonsense for you.

Numbers 11 says they boiled it. Deal with it.

I love God.

I don't care what they did with it. I do care what it was when God gave it. I did deal with the boiling and you don't understand food. You're eating the "dishes" that come from men.

God gave the Manna. Eat it as it is.

You don't love God. You're rejecting Jesus Christ.

Joh 8:24 I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.”

You are NOT Jesus Christ and you're pretending you are. You will die in your sins.

I've never been transfigured. Never performed a miracle.

So again. When are you going to reveal yourself to humanity and perform all the miracles that Jesus Christ performed? Stop ignoring the question.
Matthew 17:2 says "He was transfigured" is a verb in the aorist, indicative, passive mood and voice. It means the subject, who is Jesus, received the action rather than performed it himself. So Jesus didn't transfigure himself. It was done by God.

As far as the miracles go, yes I could if God wanted to or needed to do them through me. Other disciples pretty much all of the same things Jesus did.

Back
Top Bottom