Children are a blessing not rotten little sinners- Jesus view of Children

I would say children are very important to the Lord as he knew that one day he would be one.

That is, the seed of the woman will crush the serpent’s head. The Bible makes it clear that “the woman’s seed” is more than mankind in general; it is an individual representing all mankind, that would be My King...Jesus

I love how this passage in Genesis 3:15 points to the promise of Jesus’ birth.

Jesus loves me this I know, For the Bible tells me so. Little ones to Him belong, They are weak but He is strong. Yes, Jesus loves me, Yes, Jesus loves me, Yes, Jesus loves me, The Bible tells me so.

Jesus loves the little children, All the children of the world; Red and yellow, black and white, They are precious in His sight, Jesus loves the little children of the world.

These songs teaches a very important truth: Jesus does indeed love the little children.

I would say children are very important to the Lord as he knew that one day he would be one.

That is, the seed of the woman will crush the serpent’s head. The Bible makes it clear that “the woman’s seed” is more than mankind in general; it is an individual representing all mankind, that would be My King...Jesus

I love how this passage in Genesis 3:15 points to the promise of Jesus’ birth.

Jesus loves me this I know, For the Bible tells me so. Little ones to Him belong, They are weak but He is strong. Yes, Jesus loves me, Yes, Jesus loves me, Yes, Jesus loves me, The Bible tells me so.

Jesus loves the little children, All the children of the world; Red and yellow, black and white, They are precious in His sight, Jesus loves the little children of the world.

These songs teaches a very important truth: Jesus does indeed love the little children.
some here would change the lyrics to this as we have read in some of the comments today.

Jesus hates them this I know, For the Bible tells me so. Little ones to Him dont belong, They are weak dirty little rotten sinners but He is strong. Yes, Jesus hates me, Yes, Jesus hates them, Yes, Jesus hates them, The Bible tells me so.

Jesus hates the little children, All the children of the world; Red and yellow, black and white, They are despicable dirty rotten sinners in His sight, Jesus hates the little children of the world.

I need to start using the vomit emoji when I read some of this unbiblical garbage. 🤮 There is a better one that show it projecting. I'll have to find that one. I used it in the old days on CARM.

Lets see if this was the one 1706582287936.gif

I need to start using the vomit emoji when I read some of this unbiblical garbage. 🤮 There is a better one that show it projecting. I'll have to find that one. I used it in the old days on CARM.

Garbage like "no one is good."

What garbage!

Who would say that.

@dizerner how can an infant do these things ?

how can an infant understand, turn away, practice deceit, curse, shed blood, fear God or know the way of peace ????

just more proof texting ignoring the " CONTEXT : once again.

This is the 3rd time today you have committed the same fallacy. As the saying goes 3 strikes you are outta there batter.

Romans 3- the Context
There is no one righteous, not even one;
11 there is no one who understands;
there is no one who seeks God.
12 All have turned away,
they have together become worthless;
there is no one who does good,
not even one.”[b]
13 “Their throats are open graves;
their tongues practice deceit.”[c]
“The poison of vipers is on their lips.”[d]
14 “Their mouths are full of cursing and bitterness.”[e]
15 “Their feet are swift to shed blood;
16 ruin and misery mark their ways,
17 and the way of peace they do not know.”[f]
18 “There is no fear of God before their eyes

conclusion : I rest my case by exposing the eisegesis and mine quoting scriptures in isolation ripped from their intended context and meaning,

Back
Top Bottom