An honest inquiry into the nature of Christology by a Trinitarian

Logical problems with the nature of YHVH and Jesus....

To state it in what strikes me as the simplest possible method...

Everything we need to know about them is contained in the Bible.

I think isaiah and Paul state it pretty straightforward...

Isa 40:13-14 WEB 13 Who has directed Yahweh’s Spirit, or has taught him as his counselor? 14 Who did he take counsel with, and who instructed him, and taught him in the path of justice, and taught him knowledge, and showed him the way of understanding?

Rom 11:33-36 WEB 33 Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and the knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past tracing out! 34 “For who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has been his counselor?” 35 “Or who has first given to him, and it will be repaid to him again?” 36 For of him and through him and to him are all things. To him be the glory for ever! Amen.

On another topic, Richard Feynman stated something similar regarding Quantum mechanics, and I think it applies to God/Jesus....

If anyone tells you they understand, they're lying to you.

The only thing we're capable of understanding is Scripture and much of that is by faith....

quantum mechanics describes the fallen situation only (=this cosmos and reality, this physics) which was feynman's field of study.

It does not describe God's reality
and the land He gave to His souls,
which is where Eden is and will be again
all though in the Other Reality
and which will be pretty again when
the sons with Christ restore her.

oh... i asked for the link since you mentioned a book of assumptions and I didn't know what you meant...
and that was weird since I have read mostly everything after 300bc or so and never heard of a book of assumptions.
Ok. I will try this again. there is NO Book of Assumptions. David used that fake name as a joke.

Last edited:
quantum mechanics describes the fallen situation only (=this cosmos and reality, this physics) which was feynman's field of study.
You're looking at my statement inaccurately.
I merely made the statement to show human inability to accurately understand YHVH beyond what YHVH gives us.
It does not describe God's reality
and the land He gave to His souls,
which is where Eden is and will be again
all though in the Other Reality
and which will be pretty again when
the sons with Christ restore her.
Hence my statement of quoting Isaiah and Romans.

You're looking at my statement inaccurately.
I merely made the statement to show human inability to accurately understand YHVH beyond what YHVH gives us.

Hence my statement of quoting Isaiah and Romans.
alright Steve... thank you.
I'm very tired and needed to read what you wrote more carefully.

Ok. I will try this again. the is NO Book of Assumptions. David used that fake name as a joke.
I get it. sorry for being slow today and also previously.
I've never been good with jokes and puns. In earlier years,
a neighbor tried to help me catch jokes faster... she got me from
30 minute lag to a 2 minute one... most of the time.
i could always catch irony and parallels..but slapstick type jokes
or puns are a bit tough for me. im a bit of an autist
though in the 60s and 70s that was not a thing..
so probably thats why the jokes don't happen for me.

I get it. sorry for being slow today and also previously.
I've never been good with jokes and puns. In earlier years,
a neighbor tried to help me catch jokes faster... she got me from
30 minute lag to a 2 minute one... most of the time.
i could always catch irony and parallels..but slapstick type jokes
or puns are a bit tough for me. im a bit of an autist
though in the 60s and 70s this was not a thing..
so probably thats why the jokes don't happen for me.
sure. I often have missed the joke when people use my humor around me. I was going to note that association with ASD.

sure. I often have missed the joke when people use my humor around me. I was going to note that association with ASD.
I never knew it was that, until recently, a few months ago, thought about it and now you just also confirmed the possibility of that connection. I don't use pharma or doctors so I guess it will remain a hunch.

found this... ha ha. true.

Not getting jokes

Some autistic people both get and make jokes of the more “traditional” variety. But some people with autism simply don’t find popular joke types or structures amusing. While they may get the point of a funny anecdote or something that is visually or physically funny, they may struggle with more contrived types of humour.... People with autism might also struggle with certain types of humour because they take things literally.

If anyone tells you they understand, they're lying to you.

The only thing we're capable of understanding is Scripture and much of that is by faith....
101G must disagree with that statement. the truth is in the bible, when led by the Spirit. supportive scripture. Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them." Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"

so there is no excuse. the KNOWLEDGE is in the bible, Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them."

101G.

esau's corrupt scroll (the sealed vision)...
eve that only an excuse. for people in HOPE/FAITH are save/RESTORED everyday.
the creature made subject to vanity is not God's sons and daughters in eden but refers to the flesh caused by adam, the current situation of this earth and body.
another excuse. if they are born again they are son's and daughter. this is the HOPE.

101G.

eve that only an excuse. for people in HOPE/FAITH are save/RESTORED everyday.

another excuse. if they are born again they are son's and daughter. this is the HOPE.

101G.
legally yes of course....

but since we are still in this dungeon
His souls wait for part ii which is the de facto saving Hoped For.

101G must disagree with that statement.
be my guest.
i wasn't looking for approval.

the truth is in the bible, when led by the Spirit. supportive scripture. Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them." Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"

so there is no excuse. the KNOWLEDGE is in the bible, Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them."

101G.
I never said otherwise.
That which MAY be known is manifest....
The triune nature of YHVH and Jesus is described in Scripture.
There are some things in nature which I think are examples of YHVH's triune nature. But I'm still sticking with my original statement.

legally yes of course....

but since we are still in this dungeon
His souls wait for part ii which is the de facto saving Hoped For.
GINOLJC, to all.
yes we live in hope, but hope makes us by faith worketh patience. supportive scripture, Romans 5:2 "By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God." Romans 5:3 "And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;" Romans 5:4 "And patience, experience; and experience, hope:" Romans 5:5 "And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us."

Romans 8:24 "For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?"

101G

There are some things in nature which I think are examples of YHVH's triune nature. But I'm still sticking with my original statement.
Stick to want you want, but for 101G, the KNOWLEDGE and UNDERSTANDING by God WISDOM, free 101G from such false beliefs, and stand in the Glory of his TRUTH. it's very simple, ask God to give you the KNOWSLEDGE and the UNDERSTANDING of the term H259 "ECHAD"". for ye have not, because ye ask not. but as our brother James said, "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed."

101G

“Hope” is commonly used to mean a wish : its strength is the strength of the person's desire. But in the Bible hope is the confident expectation of what God has promised and its strength is in His faithfulness.

When we trust in ourselves, we rely on something flawed, fickle, and failing. If we try to live in our own strength long enough, we will soon come to terms with our own inadequacy. The fact is, none of us are capable of true, lasting success; placing our hope in our own abilities is a mistake.

Likewise, putting faith in the world or in our circumstances will leave us hurt and broken. We’re counting on something unpredictable, something that does not care for us.

But hoping in God means hoping in someone who loves us, who was willing to suffer and die for us. It means depending on one who has our best interests at heart. This is a secure kind of hope, the result of trusting in the God who can do all things.

“Hope” is commonly used to mean a wish : its strength is the strength of the person's desire. But in the Bible hope is the confident expectation of what God has promised and its strength is in His faithfulness.

When we trust in ourselves, we rely on something flawed, fickle, and failing. If we try to live in our own strength long enough, we will soon come to terms with our own inadequacy. The fact is, none of us are capable of true, lasting success; placing our hope in our own abilities is a mistake.

Likewise, putting faith in the world or in our circumstances will leave us hurt and broken. We’re counting on something unpredictable, something that does not care for us.

But hoping in God means hoping in someone who loves us, who was willing to suffer and die for us. It means depending on one who has our best interests at heart. This is a secure kind of hope, the result of trusting in the God who can do all things.
Thanks for the reply, but consider this,
Romans 5:2 "By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God." Romans 5:3 "And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;" Romans 5:4 "And patience, experience; and experience, hope:" Romans 5:5 "And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us."

Romans 8:20 "For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope," Romans 8:21 "Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God." Romans 8:22 "For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now."Romans 8:23 "And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body." Romans 8:24 "For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?" Romans 8:25 "But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it." Romans 8:26 "Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered."R omans 8:27 "And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God." Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." Romans 8:29 "For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren." Romans 8:30 "Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified."

101G.

Thanks for the reply, but consider this,
Romans 5:2 "By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God." Romans 5:3 "And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;" Romans 5:4 "And patience, experience; and experience, hope:" Romans 5:5 "And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us."

Romans 8:20 "For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope," Romans 8:21 "Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God." Romans 8:22 "For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now."Romans 8:23 "And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body." Romans 8:24 "For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?" Romans 8:25 "But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it." Romans 8:26 "Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered."R omans 8:27 "And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God." Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." Romans 8:29 "For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren." Romans 8:30 "Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified."

101G.
Okay, I've considered the fact that you've compiled the post full of bible scriptures. Care to elaborate On the verses that you have selected?

Stick to want you want,
i am.
Rather curious how that works.
especially in light of

Pro 3:5-8 WEB 5 Trust in Yahweh with all your heart, and don’t lean on your own understanding. 6 In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. 7 Don’t be wise in your own eyes. Fear Yahweh, and depart from evil. 8 It will be health to your body, and nourishment to your bones.

Eph 3:16-20 WEB 16 that he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, that you may be strengthened with power through his Spirit in the inner person, 17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith, to the end that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may be strengthened to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and height and depth, 19 and to know Christ’s love which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. 20 Now to him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,

Eph 1:17-23 WEB 17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him, 18 having the eyes of your hearts enlightened, that you may know what is the hope of his calling, and what are the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, 19 and what is the exceeding greatness of his power toward us who believe, according to that working of the strength of his might 20 which he worked in Christ when he raised him from the dead and made him to sit at his right hand in the heavenly places, 21 far above all rule, authority, power, dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age, but also in that which is to come. 22 He put all things in subjection under his feet, and gave him to be head over all things for the assembly, 23 which is his body, the fullness of him who fills all in all.

So, why wouldn't I stick with these things?

but for 101G, the KNOWLEDGE and UNDERSTANDING by God WISDOM,
Whose knowledge, understanding and which god's wisdom?

Because I'm working on ensuring I learn YHVH's Word, and gain the wisdom of YHVH through Jesus Christ.

1Co 1:21 WEB For seeing that in the wisdom of God, the world through its wisdom didn’t know God, it was God’s good pleasure through the foolishness of the preaching to save those who believe.

free 101G from such false beliefs, and stand in the Glory of his TRUTH. it's very simple, ask God to give you the KNOWSLEDGE and the UNDERSTANDING of the term H259 "ECHAD"". for ye have not, because ye ask not. but as our brother James said, "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed."

101G
Sounds like you're still wandering aimlessly.

Which is demonstrating that you're not operating in the knowledge, understanding and wisdom of YHVH.

GINOLJC, to all.
yes we live in hope, but hope makes us by faith worketh patience. supportive scripture, Romans 5:2 "By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God." Romans 5:3 "And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;" Romans 5:4 "And patience, experience; and experience, hope:" Romans 5:5 "And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us."

Romans 8:24 "For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?"

101G
i will wait to be saved from here....
having understood what He means by saved =
when Christ returns

when we are restored to our land, our original body,
and our birthright and to Him, such that the sons
walk with Him again in our land...THEN we will be saved from here this dungeon
which is Adam's curse.

Back
Top Bottom