About that Sin...

Behold

Reader,

If you have sin, you are not forgiven. = thats why you have it.
If you have sin, you are not born again yet, or you would not have any.

So, Christ has your sin, or you have it, Reader.
No other option is available.
See Jesus on the Cross for the final answer.

Think on that,..... as you read this verse... 1.) ."God hath made JESUS...to be sin for us".

Which?

A.) ALL OF IT

See, When we are born again, we are "made free from sin" by the "one time eternal sacrifice of Jesus".

Now....Carnal Christians see themselves as sinners, needing to confess because they have no actual understanding of the Cross of Christ or the Blood Atonement, or the New Covenant.

Under the NEW Covenant, = "I will remember your sin no more"... God says.
And who are you to argue?

God, sees the REDEEMED for ETERNITY... through the Blood of the Lamb..., as an "heir of God, "Made righteous" having become a "new creation in Christ".

And a heretic jumps up and says......"well what about 1 John 1:9"..

A.) Its not doctrine for the Christian, as a Christian is IN CHRIST and there is no sin found there.

So, read 1 John 3:9, as that one is for the blood bought born again.

Heretic Q.) why then does the apostle say...,"If we say we have no sin"..

Well, ... They said that, and he is talking to them, about them, while doing what preachers do.

Listen Reader.....Preaches always include themselves within the context of bringing someone to Christ.

It like this..
If i am preaching, and i say to a room of unbelievers, or one on the street....."WE all need Christ as our Savior"

Well, i ALREADY HAVE HIM< but they dont........yet, i just said """WE"""
See how i put both of us in the same light?
That what Apostles do. That is what Evangelist's do. Its what we do when we are soul winning.

So, that is what the Apostle is doing, when He said "WE"....
He did say "we", but he's only talking about them...

Now, Lets say some of you come to my NT Class.

The first thing i will teach you, is... = to Trust your Bible, and to LOVE IT, and put your Greek and your commentaries in a box, and forget them.

And then, we get into this the very first day, first hour.....>1.) "rightly dividing" the word, ...vs...wrongly dividing it..
Why?
Because that is the whole game, set, and match.

So then.... How do you wrongly divide the NT?
All you have to do, is not understand that some verses are not given to the Born again Christian, as doctrine, or instruction.
Just take a verse aimed at a OT Jew, or a Tribulation Jew, or a gentile unbeliever, and apply it to YOURSELF, and you have found some deception.
And Reader, avoiding people who will do this to you from a Pulpit, or on a "christian forum", is impossible unless you have been taught how to understand the BLOOD OF JESUS as your SALVATION, and what that means.

Q.) When is the last time your Pope, Bishop, Preacher, Pastor, said....>"Im going to preach a series on the BLOOD OF JESUS, as the NEW TESTAMENT and the NEW Covenant as the only reason that God accepts you and keeps you".

A.)
?
?
?

Uh huh....

So, to wind this up... You have to be taught how to learn to see the entire word of God, through the LENS of the Cross of Christ.. As His Crucifixion changed everything regarding "rightly dividing the word"....regarding anything that is a bible verse.
All verses in the NT have to be discerned in light of the CROSS.

Let me give you 2 simple examples...

There is a verse or a few that say..."" that if you dont forgive, then God wont forgive you.""

Yet, once the Cross is Raised, the born again thereby..... are eternally forgiven,.... and so, Paul says we are to forgive, because we are already FORGIVEN...
See how that changed from..."do this to be forgiven"....vs..."do this because you have now been forgiven".

= "rightly divide" the word.

That is "rightly dividing" the NT, based on the Light of the Cross revealing Blood Covenant CHANGES.

Let me show you another one....
= God deals with sinners as sinners.
God deals with the born again, as His Children, and that is completely different, regarding His methods and eternal outcome.

If we don't forgive, we won't be forgiven.

The born again are already forgiven.

See, you can't be born again and not be eternally Forgiven.

Why? Because Salvation is to have become, "made righteous" = Eternally Forgiven.

See the Cross of Christ as the reason.

Let me show you this.. Reader

1.) works of the flesh.

such as...

Bad attitude.
Anger in your heart.
Unforgivness.
Laziness
Hatefulness
Pride.

Q.) So, why is it, that if you are born again, and not just water baptized and religious, but BORN AGAIN... "In Christ", "one with God".. that all of that on the list, is this..

A.) """For God was in Christ, reconciling the world to himself, no longer counting people's sins against them.... And he gave us this wonderful = message of reconciliation.""

So, why is it, that if you are an unbeliever,...not born again... and you have a moment of pride filled pure hatred, = you have sinned... but if you are a born again believer, you are alway this... = """ Where there is no LAW, there is no Transgression""".

See that Reader?

The born again, exist in the Kingdom of God. = NOW.... We are born again into it. We exist there, right now.. and there is no LAW there.
So, There is now nothing that can define you as a sinner, ever again.
Why?
1.) Because "Christ has redeemed us from the CURSE of the LAW"..
2.) Because "Jesus is the END OF THE LAW....,.for righteousness, for everyone who Believes'""..

What does all this mean. ?????
What is the "simplified and amplified" version?

It means that God never again sees the born again a sinner, 2 Corinthians 5:19......= because He has created you as a NEW CREATION IN CHRIST..... to eternally exist "not under the law, but under Grace".

This does not mean you will be perfect in your behavior 24/7........it means that you have been born again as "Made Righteous"... and never anything less, based on the Blood of Jesus.
It means that God sees the born again, as if he is looking at Jesus, Himself, and that is because the born again are "IN CHRIST">.."ONE with God".

See it?

This is why the NT says the born again are a "SON/Daughter" of God.... exactly Like Jesus.
This is why the NT says the born again have become a SAINT.

This...

"Heir of God"
"Joint Heir with Jesus"
"Temple of the Holy Spirit"
"seated in Heavenly places in Christ"
"As Jesus IS.... so are the born again.. = in THIS World".

Reader, BELIEVE IT, and let this Grace of God, this SALVATION that is the Gift of God..... become your renewed mind, and in that you will find deliverance from "flesh" and protection from deceived HERETICS who want to make you believe you have sin, and can lose your salvation.

Get your MIND Of FAITH right, and you are finally "walking in the Spirit".

But if you do not forgive men their trespasses,
neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

(Matt. 6:15 NKJ)

Reader,

If you have sin, you are not forgiven. = thats why you have it.
If you have sin, you are not born again yet, or you would not have any.

So, Christ has your sin, or you have it, Reader.
No other option is available.
See Jesus on the Cross for the final answer.

Think on that,..... as you read this verse... 1.) ."God hath made JESUS...to be sin for us".

Which?

A.) ALL OF IT

See, When we are born again, we are "made free from sin" by the "one time eternal sacrifice of Jesus".

Now....Carnal Christians see themselves as sinners, needing to confess because they have no actual understanding of the Cross of Christ or the Blood Atonement, or the New Covenant.

Under the NEW Covenant, = "I will remember your sin no more"... God says.
And who are you to argue?

God, sees the REDEEMED for ETERNITY... through the Blood of the Lamb..., as an "heir of God, "Made righteous" having become a "new creation in Christ".

And a heretic jumps up and says......"well what about 1 John 1:9"..

A.) Its not doctrine for the Christian, as a Christian is IN CHRIST and there is no sin found there.

Heretic Q.) why then does the apostle say...,"If we say we have no sin"..

Well, ... They said that, and he is talking to them, about them, while doing what preachers do.

Listen Reader.....Preaches always include themselves within the context of bringing someone to Christ.

It like this..
If i am preaching, and i say to a room of unbelievers, or one on the street....."WE all need Christ as our Savior"

Well, i ALREADY HAVE HIM< but they dont........yet, i just said """WE"""
See how i put both of us in the same light?
That what Apostles do. That is what Evangelist's do. Its what we do when we are soul winning.

So, that is what the Apostle is doing, when He said "WE"....
He did say "we", but he's only talking about them...

Now, Lets say some of you come to my NT Class.

The first thing i will teach you, is... = to Trust your Bible, and to LOVE IT, and put your Greek and your commentaries in a box, and forget them.

And then, we get into this the very first day, first hour.....>1.) "rightly dividing" the word, ...vs...wrongly dividing it..
Why?
Because that is the whole game, set, and match.

So then.... How do you wrongly divide the NT?
All you have to do, is not understand that some verses are not given to the Born again Christian, as doctrine, or instruction.
Just take a verse aimed at a OT Jew, or a Tribulation Jew, or a gentile unbeliever, and apply it to YOURSELF, and you have found some deception.
And Reader, avoiding people who will do this to you from a Pulpit, or on a "christian forum", is impossible unless you have been taught how to understand the BLOOD OF JESUS as your SALVATION, and what that means.

Q.) When is the last time your Pope, Bishop, Preacher, Pastor, said....>"Im going to preach a series on the BLOOD OF JESUS, as the NEW TESTAMENT and the NEW Covenant as the only reason that God accepts you and keeps you".

A.)
?
?
?

Uh huh....

So, to wind this up... You have to be taught how to learn to see the entire word of God, through the LENS of the Cross of Christ.. As His Crucifixion changed everything regarding "rightly dividing the word"....regarding anything that is a bible verse.
All verses in the NT have to be discerned in light of the CROSS.

Let me give you 2 simple examples...

There is a verse or a few that say..."" that if you dont forgive, then God wont forgive you.""

Yet, once the Cross is Raised, the born again thereby..... are eternally forgiven,.... and so, Paul says we are to forgive, because we are already FORGIVEN...
See how that changed from..."do this to be forgiven"....vs..."do this because you have now been forgiven".

= "rightly divide" the word.

That is "rightly dividing" the NT, based on the Light of the Cross revealing Blood Covenant CHANGES.

Let me show you another one....
= God deals with sinners as sinners.
God deals with the born again, as His Children, and that is completely different, regarding His methods and eternal outcome.
"It is finished" means "It is finished." Everything about salvation for God's elect people is all said and done except one thing with regard to us.
When Christ returns, He's bringing the completion of our salvation. Until then, we are still in this body of this death until twinkle-twinkle of God's eye and we shall be changed...

But if you do not forgive men their trespasses,
neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

(Matt. 6:15 NKJ)

Your verse was given before the Cross of Christ was given.
Do you understand this @dizerner ??

Let me try again.

Your verse, came, under the Law, before Christ on the Cross produced...."not under the law but under Grace".

So, that means that if the person is under the law..... (not born again)< then that verse, and all verses that are given regarding being under the dominion of the Law, are in effect.
But, once the person is BORN AGAIN... then "they are not under the law, but under Grace"... so, your verse has no dominion, has no legal value (Moses Law), whereby it can effect a born again CHRISTian.

So, if you are not born again, then your verse is true for you, @dizerner .
And if all you have is "well i was water baptized" then you are under the law, and that verse is on you.

But, if a person is born again, then all their sin is forgiven, as "God hath made Jesus to be SIN for US"... and we the born again, are become the "righteousness of God, in Christ".. ,.forever and ever.

If you are that one, then all your sin is on the Cross of Christ, and if you are not that one, then your verse is on you, and you would be the person in that verse... but not the born again.

"It is finished" means "It is finished." Everything about salvation for God's elect people is all said and done except one thing with regard to us.
When Christ returns, He's bringing the completion of our salvation. Until then, we are still in this body of this death until twinkle-twinkle of God's eye and we shall be changed...

Salvation is all of God, through Christ.
We have no part to play, other then to receive it by faith., as its "The GIFT of Salvation".

Our part subsequent to receiving God's Salvation, who is Christ on the Cross...., is discipleship, And that is based on becoming a Son/Daughter of God.

Salvation, is not Discipleship, and Discipleship is not Salvation.

A person can be a disciple of Christ for 80yrs, and not be born again,,,,,, but you can't be born again, and not be born again.

Jesus said, "if you keep my words, you are my disciple".., but He didnt say, you are a born again Son of God.

This is why Jesus said..>"you MUST be born again" and that has nothing to do with being a disciple.

And yes, @jeremiah1five ... the "body is dead because of sin", which is why we get a new one.

So, as Man is "Body, Soul and Spirit", its only the Spirit that is Born again. Its only The Spirit that is Joined to God, .. and "God is A Spirit".

"Born again Spiritually" into God = who is "A Spirit".

That's not discipleship, that's Salvation.

Salvation is all of God, through Christ.
We have no part to play, other then to receive it by faith., as its "The GIFT of Salvation".
We have no faith. We have no faith even in which to receive it for faith is part of salvation and comes to us without anything we bring.
Our part subsequent to receiving God's Salvation, who is Christ on the Cross...., is discipleship, And that is based on becoming a Son/Daughter of God.
Salvation, is not Discipleship, and Discipleship is not Salvation.
Salvation leads to discipleship. We are beholden to the One that saved us and now our discipleship begins. He said, "learn of me."

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; Mt 11:29.
A person can be a disciple of Christ for 80yrs, and not be born again,,,,,, but you can't be born again, and not be born again.
A person cannot be a disciple of Christ without being born-again. New birth precedes discipleship.
Jesus said, "if you keep my words, you are my disciple".., but He didnt say, you are a born again Son of God.
No man who is not born-again can "keep" His Words.
And Jesus is speaking to a people already saved by virtue of covenant. Discipleship now follows. Once Jesus said, "follow me" to Peter and John and the rich young ruler, etc., discipleship came soon after came soon enough.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, Mt 28:19.

No doubt Jesus is speaking to Jewish men in covenant and commanding them to teach (disciple) those in covenant. Nations do not mean Gentiles. The word transliterated from Hebrew to Greek means "massing." And since Jesus is Jewish and came as promised to Jewish people and taught Jewish people in covenant already the command to "teach" Israel is much easier since they are in covenant already and saved. They just don't know it.
This is why Jesus said..>"you MUST be born again" and that has nothing to do with being a disciple.
And yes, @jeremiah1five ... the "body is dead because of sin", which is why we get a new one.

So, as Man is "Body, Soul and Spirit", its only the Spirit that is Born again. Its only The Spirit that is Joined to God, .. and "God is A Spirit".
The human spirit is not born again but created.
"Born again Spiritually" into God = who is "A Spirit".

That's not discipleship, that's Salvation.
And the Word of God is to believers ONLY. And the command to those already in covenant naturally follows,, especially since the early Church Christ promised to build was/is populated by Jews in covenant.

well first let's read 1 John 1:7 "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin." 1 John 1:8 "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us." (ONE MIGHT WANT TO READ THAT AGAIN), 1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:10 "If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us."

now, Romans 3:25 "Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;"

PAST? well what about the sins in the future in Christ? John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." so do forgiveness gives us a license to sin? no. until we come to the full stature of christ. Ephesians 4:13 "Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:" until then,,,,,,, 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:" the whole point is when one come into Christ, we're new born babes. so we grow, and learn how not to sin. if one thinks it's just as easy as throwing a switch .... only once, you can forget that pipe dream, and salvation. taking up one's cross and following after Christ is a "LEARNING PROCESS". he is the Author and Finisher of our Faith. and that's not a one time or one day thing.

so to be perfect......it takes Practice.

101G.

Back
Top Bottom