Why I don’t believe or accept the trinity.

so you cannot discern this? test the spirit by the spirit.

Here is your "test", you requested., as The Devil's ministers will state that Jesus has come in the Flesh.

Ive met many of them.....

@101G

1.) When were you saved.?

2.) Who saved you.?

3.) Why were you saved. ?

4.) What were you saved from.?

5.) How were you saved ?

6.) What was the process regarding your Salvation ?

so you cannot discern this? test the spirit by the spirit.

so do 101G.

well instead of arguing with your brother, seek the truth.

ok, 101G listen to you, now LISTEN to the Lord Jesus who is God, and 101G. Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

now behold, is not "he", and "him" is one person. and this is right after verse 26. so how did God go from a "US" and a "OUR", a plurality to a singularity of "his", and "he"? this need to be examine. for the Lord Jesus himself.... who is God said, God is a "he" so why did God say let US and OUR in one verse, and in the very next verse say HE and HIS. this need to be resolved. and then we can KNOW the TRUTH.

101G.
ויברא אלהים את־האדם (vayivra Elohim et-ha'adam) - "And God created the man":
ויברא (vayivra) - Verb, Qal imperfect, 3rd person singular, meaning "and he created."
אלהים (Elohim) - Noun, masculine plural, meaning "God."
את (et) - Direct object marker, indicating the direct object of the verb.
האדם (ha'adam) - Noun, masculine singular, meaning "the man."
בצלמו בצלם אלהים ברא אתו (betzalmo betzelem Elohim bara oto) - "In his own image, in the image of God he created him":
בצלמו (betzalmo) - Preposition "be" (in) + Noun, masculine singular, construct form, meaning "in his image."
בצלם (betzelem) - Preposition "be" (in) + Noun, masculine singular, meaning "image."
אלהים (Elohim) - Noun, masculine plural, meaning "God."
ברא (bara) - Verb, Qal perfect, 3rd person singular, meaning "he created."
אתו (oto) - Direct object pronoun, masculine singular, meaning "him" (referring to "the man").
זכר ונקבה ברא אתם (zakar un'qevah bara otam) - "Male and female he created them":
זכר (zakar) - Noun, masculine singular, meaning "male."
ונקבה (un'qevah) - Conjunction "vav" (and) + Noun, feminine singular, meaning "female."
ברא (bara) - Verb, Qal perfect, 3rd person singular, meaning "he created."
אתם (otam) - Direct object pronoun, masculine plural, meaning "them."
In this verse, the morphology highlights God's creative action in forming humanity in His image, both male and female. The verbs, nouns, and pronouns used emphasize the act of creation and the distinction between male and female, all within the framework of being made in the image of God.

The Hebrew word "Elohim" is indeed a plural noun, but its usage in the Hebrew Bible is complex and nuanced. Here are some reasons why "Elohim" is plural, despite referring to the one God:

Plural of Majesty: In Semitic languages like Hebrew, the plural form can be used to express greatness, majesty, or intensity, even when referring to a singular entity. This is known as the "plural of majesty" or "plural of intensification." In the case of "Elohim," it may reflect the supreme majesty and greatness of God.
Plural Intensive: The plural form can also be used to emphasize the fullness or richness of the meaning of a word. In the case of "Elohim," the plural form may convey the richness of God's attributes, powers, or roles.
Plural of Abstract Concept: Sometimes, plurals in Hebrew can express abstract concepts rather than literal numerical plurality. For example, "mayim" means "waters" but can also refer to "water" in a general or abstract sense. Similarly, "Elohim" can denote the concept of deity or divinity rather than a specific number of gods.

Historical Linguistic Development: The origins of Hebrew grammar and linguistic forms are complex and not always fully understood. The plural form "Elohim" may have historical or linguistic roots that are different from its current usage. It could reflect ancient linguistic conventions or cultural practices that are no longer apparent to us today.
In summary, while "Elohim" is a plural noun, its usage in Hebrew reflects various linguistic and cultural factors that go beyond simple numerical plurality. It is a unique feature of Hebrew language and thought that has theological implications but does not imply polytheism or multiple gods. Instead, it emphasizes the greatness, richness, and fullness of the one God of Israel.

1. **כה־אמר יהוה** (koh-amar YHWH) - "Thus says the LORD":
- כה (koh) - Adverb meaning "thus" or "like this."
- אמר (amar) - Verb, Qal perfect, 3rd person singular, meaning "he said" or "says."
- יהוה (YHWH) - The personal name of God, often translated as "LORD" in English translations.
the LORD is One person correct. now knowing this, next you said,
2. **גאלך ויצרך מבטן** (go'alekha ve-yotserkha mi-beten) - "your Redeemer and the one who formed you from the womb":
- גאלך (go'alekha) - Noun, masculine singular construct, meaning "your Redeemer."
- ויצרך (ve-yotserkha) - Conjunction "ve" (and) + Verb, Qal perfect, 3rd person singular, meaning "he formed you."
- מבטן (mi-beten) - Preposition "mi" (from) + Noun, masculine singular construct, meaning "from the womb."
is not the REDEEMER the Lord Jesus, yes, and is not the LORD, all caps the redeemer? yes, then it's the same person.
In Isaiah 44:24, God is depicted as the Creator and Redeemer, emphasizing His sovereignty and power over creation. While the verse does not explicitly mention the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as distinct persons within the Godhead, it lays the foundation for understanding God's multifaceted nature.
STOP RIGHT THERE..... multifaceted nature? do not your trinity states 3 person and ONE "NATURE", (Spirit?). so your multifaceted nature just destroyed your own trinity.
3. **Compound Unity**: The Hebrew word "echad" (translated as "one" in Deuteronomy 6:4) suggests a compound unity or a unity within diversity. This concept aligns with the Christian understanding of the Trinity, where God is one in essence but exists in three distinct persons.
well you just shot yourself in the foot again, a compound is 1. to put together (parts) so as to form a whole : combine. 2. to form by combining parts. WHEN ONE SAY PARTS NOW YOU HAVE GOD DIVIDED BEFORE HE IS EVEN UNIFIED. WHICH IS A DOUBLE UNITY.
While the Trinity is not explicitly mentioned in Isaiah 44:24,
because only one person is PRESENT. meaning your other two person are not omni-present. meaning they are not "God", for the trinity is a added of persons. for the bible states do not add nor take away from the Word of God..... which the trinity do.

101G.

Here is your "test", you requested., as The Devil's ministers will state that Jesus has come in the Flesh.

@101G

2.) Who saved you.?

5.) How were you saved ?

answer is the Lord Jesus the God of the OT, and 101G will answer you. now is the Lord Jesus the Lord God of the Holy prophets, your answer please..... last chance.

101G.

The Hebrew word "Elohim" is indeed a plural noun, but its usage in the Hebrew Bible is complex and nuanced. Here are some reasons why "Elohim" is plural, despite referring to the one God:
plural of ONE.... Listen, Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
God: H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m.
אֱלֹהֵי 'elohiy (el-o-hee') [alternate plural]
1. (literally) supreme ones.
2. (hence, in the ordinary sense) gods.
3. (specifically, in the plural, especially with the article) the Supreme God (i.e. the all supreme).
4. (sometimes) supreme, used as a superlative.
5. (occasionally, by way of deference) supreme magistrates, the highest magistrates of the land.
6. (also) the supreme angels (entities of unspecified type).
[plural of H433]
KJV: angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.
Root(s): H433

Plural of H433? let's see who H433 is,

H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) n-m.
אֱלֹהַּ 'eloahh (el-o'-ah) [shortened (rarely)]
1. one with supreme strength and ability.
2. the Supreme Being, God the Creator, Yahweh by name.

3. a supreme entity, a god-like creature (that is, one of God's supreme creations, or one of man's inventions).
[probably prolonged (emphat.) from H410]
KJV: God, god.
Root(s): H410

Now agent "J" is H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) and H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') is this the SAME "ONE" PERSON? yes or No.

101G.

answer is the Lord Jesus the God of the OT, and 101G will answer you. now is the Lord Jesus the Lord God of the Holy prophets, your answer please..... last chance.

101G.

@101G..

when You dodge answering simple questions that a 6 yr old can answer, regarding their Salvation, the you have put a spotlight on yourself that is of your own design.
So, instead of running and trying to hide......just answer these simple questions about your Salvation, as you asked me if i know how to spot a heretic, when you asked me your question about "Jesus come in the Flesh"..

Here they are again... the questions.

@101G

2.) Who saved you.?

5.) How were you saved ?

Then you also know that Jesus (pre-incarnate) as the WORD, made "The World" according to John 1:10.

This same Christ also told us ALL His Power came from God His Father, who no man has ever seen. This means the Christ, when HE was up where HE was before, was also obedient to His Father, and followed His Father's instruction perfectly regarding the creation of this world, God's instruction in righteousness, everything. He is truly the Light of this world that His Father, the One True God, sent. "Let there be Light". As it is written, "The Word was God and the Word was with God".

Notice that JESUS the MAN, is in the verse, as the creator of the World.

He's the same as found in Colossians 1:16.

See, when Jesus said..>"When you've seen ME... You've seen the FATHER".... He understands His own Deity.

Here is what the Jesus "of the Bible" actually said, which I believe should take president over the philosophies of this world's religious businesses and Sects.

Matt. 19: 17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

John 20: 17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

John 14: 28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

You dont. @101G

See, when Jesus said..."Before Abraham was born.... I AM".... John 8.....that is Jesus referring to Himself as "And the Word was God".

"And God said", Let there be light: "and there was light". The Jesus "of the Bible" said "I am the light of the world" the God, His Father who is greater than Him, SENT. It's in your own Bible, just not taught by this world's religions you have adopted.

God, and the Word of God that was with God.

Gen. 3: 22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, ( The Christ, the Holy One of Israel, and His Father, the One True God, His Father and my Father.) to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

Notice..
When Moses asked God...."what is your Name"........God gave the same answer that Jesus gave, concerning "Himself"..

A.) "'I AM".

Yes, His Father drew Abraham to the Word of God, just as the Jesus of the Bible teaches. "No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day."

Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

This is why Jesus said..."I and my Father.....are ONE".

Matt. 10: 24 The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord. 25 It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?

Truly the Jesus "of the Bible" and HIS father were of one mind.

The is why Jesus told YOU...."you believe in the Father.....believe also in ME".

It seems important to include all of the Christ's Words so as to understand "HIS Teaching", as opposed to cherry picking His Words to promote popular religious philosophy. Here, lets post all of the Christ's Words so we can see what HE was really saying.

John 14: 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? "the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself": but the Father that dwelleth in me, "he" doeth the works.

11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

This would also be True for the Christ "of the Bible", when HE was up where HE was before. Or do you believe in another?

The fact is...when Jesus's baby feet took their first steps, they were walking on the World He Created.... John 1:10

At the behest, and according to the instructions of His Father, who sent Him in the First place. "Let there be Light".

STOP RIGHT THERE..... multifaceted nature? do not your trinity states 3 person and ONE "NATURE", (Spirit?). so your multifaceted nature just destroyed your own trinity.
In the context of Isaiah 44:24, where God is referred to as both the Redeemer and the one who formed Israel from the womb, it's true that the act of redemption is often associated with Jesus Christ in Christian theology. However, the Hebrew Bible does not explicitly make this connection in the same way that the New Testament does.

1. **The Redeemer**: In Hebrew, the term "go'el" (גאל) refers to a close relative who has the legal right and responsibility to redeem a family member in distress, such as by paying a ransom or avenging a wrong. Throughout the Old Testament, God is often portrayed as the Redeemer of Israel, delivering them from bondage, oppression, and exile (e.g., Exodus 6:6, Isaiah 63:16).

2. **The Formation from the Womb**: The imagery of God forming Israel from the womb emphasizes His role as the Creator and Sustainer of the nation. It underscores the intimate relationship between God and His chosen people, highlighting His care and providence from their earliest beginnings.

While the concept of redemption is later revealed in its fullness through Jesus Christ in the New Testament (e.g., Galatians 4:4-5), it's important to recognize that the Old Testament also portrays God as the Redeemer of His people. In this verse, both the act of redemption and the act of creation are attributed to God, emphasizing His sovereignty, power, and intimate involvement in the lives of His people.

While some Christian interpretations may see a connection between the Redeemer in Isaiah and Jesus Christ, it's essential to approach these connections with care and sensitivity to the distinct historical and theological contexts of both the Old and New Testaments.

well you just shot yourself in the foot again, a compound is 1. to put together (parts) so as to form a whole : combine. 2. to form by combining parts. WHEN ONE SAY PARTS NOW YOU HAVE GOD DIVIDED BEFORE HE IS EVEN UNIFIED. WHICH IS A DOUBLE UNITY.
Not so-I have proven echad is not a numerical ONE as Yachid IS
because only one person is PRESENT. meaning your other two person are not omni-present. meaning they are not "God", for the trinity is a added of persons. for the bible states do not add nor take away from the Word of God..... which the trinity do.
Incorrect.

1. **Unity and Diversity in the Godhead**: The doctrine of the Trinity teaches that God exists eternally in three distinct persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit—while remaining one in essence. While passages like Isaiah 44:24 emphasize God's singular presence or action, other passages reveal the plurality within the Godhead (e.g., Matthew 28:19, 2 Corinthians 13:14).

2. **Interpretation and Hermeneutics**: Different theological traditions interpret Scripture through distinct lenses, leading to varying understandings of complex doctrines like the Trinity. Some interpretative frameworks emphasize the unity of God's actions, while others emphasize the distinctions between the persons of the Trinity.

3. **Divine Attributes and Roles**: Proponents of the Trinity argue that each person of the Godhead possesses divine attributes and roles, including omnipresence, omniscience, and omnipotence. While individual passages may highlight specific aspects of God's nature, the totality of Scripture reveals the multifaceted nature of the Triune God.

4. **Scriptural Authority**: Your point about not adding or taking away from the Word of God reflects a commitment to the authority of Scripture. Those who affirm the Trinity argue that the doctrine is derived from the totality of Scripture, rather than being an arbitrary addition. They maintain that the Trinity is a theological framework that helps to make sense of the biblical data concerning the nature of God.

Now agent "J" is H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) and H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') is this the SAME "ONE" PERSON? yes or No.
In Hebrew, "אֱלוֹהַּ" (elohah) and "אֱלֹהִים" (elohim) are both terms used to refer to God. However, they carry slightly different connotations and are used in different contexts throughout the Hebrew Bible.

אֱלוֹהַּ (Eloah): This word is a singular form and is often used to emphasize the singularity and uniqueness of God. It is used less frequently than "אֱלֹהִים" (elohim) and often appears in poetic or elevated language. Examples of its usage can be found in Job 33:12 and Habakkuk 3:3.
אֱלֹהִים (Elohim): This word is the plural form of "אֱלוֹהַּ" (Eloah) but is often used with singular verbs and adjectives when referring to the God of Israel. It is the most common term used for God in the Hebrew Bible and can also refer to gods or divine beings in a general sense. It is important to note that when used in reference to the God of Israel, "Elohim" carries the idea of majesty, power, and sovereignty. Examples of its usage can be found throughout the Old Testament.
So, while both terms are used to refer to God, they carry different nuances and are used in different contexts. They ultimately point to the same divine being—the God of Israel. Whether they refer to the same "one" person depends on one's theological interpretation. Some may view them as different ways of referring to the same God, while others may emphasize their linguistic distinctions.

There is no way you are going to "pin" me

In the context of Isaiah 44:24, where God is referred to as both the Redeemer and the one who formed Israel from the womb, it's true that the act of redemption is often associated with Jesus Christ in Christian theology. However, the Hebrew Bible does not explicitly make this connection in the same way that the New Testament does.
another ERROR on your PART. Listen and Learn, Psalms 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer."

the LORD, all caps is Israel Redeemer. and is nor this same REDEEMER .... "of the World?" let's check the record. Joel 2:32 "And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call."

do not the term "deliverance" means salvation, redemption? yes.

101G.

In Hebrew, "אֱלוֹהַּ" (elohah) and "אֱלֹהִים" (elohim) are both terms used to refer to God. However, they carry slightly different connotations and are used in different contexts throughout the Hebrew Bible.
ERROR. listen and LEARN, Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me."

now this,

Isaiah 61:1 "The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;"

now read these two passages of scripture closely. now who is the Lord God?

101G.

plural of ONE.... Listen, Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
God: H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m.
אֱלֹהֵי 'elohiy (el-o-hee') [alternate plural]
1. (literally) supreme ones.
2. (hence, in the ordinary sense) gods.
3. (specifically, in the plural, especially with the article) the Supreme God (i.e. the all supreme).
4. (sometimes) supreme, used as a superlative.
5. (occasionally, by way of deference) supreme magistrates, the highest magistrates of the land.
6. (also) the supreme angels (entities of unspecified type).
[plural of H433]
KJV: angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.
Root(s): H433

Plural of H433? let's see who H433 is,

H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) n-m.
אֱלֹהַּ 'eloahh (el-o'-ah) [shortened (rarely)]
1. one with supreme strength and ability.
2. the Supreme Being, God the Creator, Yahweh by name.

3. a supreme entity, a god-like creature (that is, one of God's supreme creations, or one of man's inventions).
[probably prolonged (emphat.) from H410]
KJV: God, god.
Root(s): H410
The use of plural language for God in Genesis 1:1, particularly the term "Elohim" (אֱלֹהִים), has been a subject of theological inquiry and interpretation. Here's an exegetical exploration of this concept with reference to other Scriptures:

1. **Genesis 1:1**:
- In Genesis 1:1, the Hebrew word used for God is "Elohim," which is a plural noun but often used with singular verbs and adjectives. This plurality has led to various interpretations, including the idea that it reflects the majesty, greatness, and multi-faceted nature of God.

2. **Deuteronomy 6:4**:
- "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one."
- This verse, known as the Shema, emphasizes the oneness of God ("Yahweh"), using the Hebrew word "echad" (אֶחָד), which denotes a compound unity or a unity in plurality. While "Elohim" is a plural noun, the Israelites affirmed the absolute unity of God.

3. **Isaiah 44:6**:
- "Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: 'I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god.'"
- In this passage, God declares His uniqueness and supremacy over all other gods. While "Elohim" is a plural noun, Yahweh asserts His sole sovereignty and deity.

4. **John 1:1-3**:
- "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made."
- In the New Testament, Jesus Christ is identified as the Word (Logos) who was with God and was God from the beginning. This passage highlights the role of the Word in creation, affirming His divine identity and unity with God.

5. **Colossians 1:15-17**:
- "He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together."
- This passage identifies Christ as the agent of creation, emphasizing His preeminence and authority over all creation. It underscores the unity of purpose and action between the Father and the Son in the act of creation.

In summary, while the Hebrew term "Elohim" is plural, it is used in conjunction with affirmations of God's oneness and uniqueness throughout Scripture. The New Testament further elucidates the relationship between the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, affirming their unity in the work of creation and redemption.

The use of plural language for God in Genesis 1:1, particularly the term "Elohim" (אֱלֹהִים), has been a subject of theological inquiry and interpretation. Here's an exegetical exploration of this concept with reference to other Scriptures:

1. **Genesis 1:1**:
- In Genesis 1:1, the Hebrew word used for God is "Elohim," which is a plural noun but often used with singular verbs and adjectives. This plurality has led to various interpretations, including the idea that it reflects the majesty, greatness, and multi-faceted nature of God.
another ERROR of the Day. listen and LEARN. according to Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words. the term "of", translates the genitive case of nouns, with various shades of meaning. Of these the subjective and objective are mentioned here, which need careful distinction.

now the careful distinction is here, Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me." who was sent by the Lord God?

and the Next one, Isaiah 61:1 "The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;"

now before you run .... listen. the Lord Jesus is the Lord God. and yes, 101G has bible to back this up in PROOF, meaning in TRUTH.

101G.

another ERROR of the Day. listen and LEARN

@101G ....Here is your "test", you requested., as The Devil's ministers will state that Jesus has come in the Flesh.

2.) Who saved you.?

5.) How were you saved ?

Quote Reply
Report Edit

another ERROR on your PART. Listen and Learn, Psalms 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer."

the LORD, all caps is Israel Redeemer. and is nor this same REDEEMER .... "of the World?" let's check the record. Joel 2:32 "And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call."

do not the term "deliverance" means salvation, redemption? yes.

101G.
Your observation connects the concept of redemption and deliverance in the Psalms and the book of Joel. Let's examine these passages in more detail:

Psalm 19:14:
In this verse, the psalmist petitions God to let the words of their mouth and the meditations of their heart be acceptable in God's sight. The psalmist addresses God as "O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." Here, the term "redeemer" (גֹּאֲלִי, go'ali) emphasizes God's role as the one who rescues and delivers His people from trouble and oppression.
Joel 2:32:
In Joel 2:32, the prophet Joel declares a message of hope and salvation, proclaiming that whoever calls on the name of the LORD will be delivered. The term "deliverance" (פְּלֵיטָה, peleytah) carries the idea of rescue, salvation, or redemption from harm or danger. This verse underscores the universal scope of God's deliverance, extending to all who call upon Him.
Both passages highlight God's role as the redeemer and deliverer of His people. While the immediate contexts of these verses may differ, they both affirm the sovereignty and saving power of God. The Psalms often celebrate God's faithfulness and deliverance, while the prophetic books, like Joel, proclaim the fulfillment of God's promises of salvation for His people.

The term "deliverance" in Joel 2:32 indeed conveys the idea of salvation and redemption, emphasizing the broader scope of God's saving work beyond the immediate circumstances of the psalmist. Together, these passages testify to God's character as the redeemer and deliverer of His people, offering hope and assurance of His faithfulness and protection.

In the passages you mentioned, Jesus Christ is not explicitly mentioned by name. However, Christians often interpret Old Testament passages in light of their understanding of Jesus as the fulfillment of God's promises and the embodiment of God's redemptive plan.

1. **Psalm 19:14**: While Jesus is not mentioned by name in this verse, Christians may see parallels between the psalmist's plea for God's acceptance and Jesus' role as the perfect mediator between God and humanity. Jesus is often understood as the ultimate expression of God's redeeming love, bringing salvation and reconciliation to all who believe in Him.

2. **Joel 2:32**: Similarly, while Joel does not specifically mention Jesus, Christians may interpret this verse as foreshadowing the universal scope of salvation through Christ. The New Testament affirms that Jesus is the fulfillment of Old Testament prophecies (e.g., Acts 2:21, Romans 10:13), and His sacrificial death and resurrection provide the basis for salvation for all who call upon His name.

In Christian theology, Jesus Christ is considered the central figure of Scripture, and believers often interpret Old Testament passages through a Christological lens, seeing them as pointing to or fulfilled in Jesus. While His name may not be explicitly mentioned in every passage, Christians discern His presence and significance throughout the entirety of Scripture.

Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words. the term "of", translates the genitive case of nouns, with various shades of meaning. Of these the subjective and objective are mentioned here, which need careful distinction.

now the careful distinction is here, Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me." who was sent by the Lord God?

and the Next one, Isaiah 61:1 "The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;"

now before you run .... listen. the Lord Jesus is the Lord God. and yes, 101G has bible to back this up in PROOF, meaning in TRUTH.
No-YOU listen and learn

Your inquiry delves into the nuances of language and theology, particularly regarding the relationships between the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as portrayed in Isaiah.

1. **Isaiah 48:16**:
- This passage presents a complex interplay of divine persons. The speaker declares that they have not spoken in secret and have been present from the beginning. They then proclaim that the Lord GOD and His Spirit have sent them. This passage has been interpreted by Christians as a foreshadowing of the triune nature of God, with the speaker representing the pre-incarnate Christ, who was sent by the Father and empowered by the Holy Spirit.

2. **Isaiah 61:1**:
- In this verse, the speaker, anointed by the LORD to proclaim good tidings and bring liberation to the oppressed, declares that the Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon them. Christians often interpret this passage as a prophetic reference to Jesus Christ, who fulfilled these roles during His earthly ministry. Jesus Himself quoted this passage in Luke 4:18-19, applying it to Himself and His mission.

In both passages, there is a complex interplay between the persons of the Trinity—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. While the language may appear ambiguous, Christians interpret these passages in light of the New Testament revelation of Jesus Christ as the Son of God and the fulfillment of Old Testament prophecies. The doctrine of the Trinity helps to reconcile these complex relationships within the Godhead, affirming the unity of God in three persons.

Your assertion that Jesus is the Lord God aligns with the Christian understanding of Jesus' divinity and his identification with the God of Israel. The New Testament provides numerous passages that affirm Jesus' deity, such as John 1:1, where Jesus is identified as the Word who was with God and was God.

This same Christ also told us ALL His Power came from God His Father, who no man has ever seen.

And the reason that no man has seen the Father, is because "God is A Spirit".

"Jesus is THAT Spirit"... (Same Spirit) but one is "in the Flesh".

So, when you've Seen Jesus you've "seem the Father".

Jesus was speaking to the fact that they didn't yet understand that He was God.

Later, after Jesus rose from the dead...... Thomas said...>"My Lord, and my God".

And Jesus didn't correct Thomas, as why would God correct the Truth?

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-19-17/

Yes, God the Father, and God the Son.

Jesus has a Father and The Father has an only begotten of the Father.

When Jesus said.. "(I AM) come that you might have life".....or when Jesus said..... "i and my Father are one".... He's describing His Deity.

Here is another one for you..... @Studyman ..

Only GOD can give the Holy Spirit, because only : "God is A Spirit", and "Jesus is THAT Spirit".

So, in Genesis 2, you have God "breathing" the Spirit into Adam.

In John 20:22, you have JESUS "breathing the Spirit" into the 11 Apostles.

On the day of Pentecost, in Acts 2, you have JESUS sending down : The Holy Spirit.

A.) Only God can give the Holy Spirit, and THEY DID.

A human body is less then God "who is A Spirit".

Men (humans) were made "a little lower then Angels", yet, Humans are elevated well above angels in STATUS, as Humans are "made in the Image of God" and Angels are not.

So, you have to be careful with the wording of the verses, and Jesus is certainly the "God Man".. ."God manifested in the Flesh".

Yes, God = "SAID"...

A.) = Spoke WORDS...and Creation became created, and JESUS, pre-incarnate is Himself the WORD of Creation

= And the WORD became Flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His Glory.

"Glory" is interesting, as this is "HEAVEN", and what they are saying is that = this Heavenly Jesus, we have beheld Him, as the virgin born God man.

And John 1:10 says that Jesus the WORD, pre-incarnate, "made the WORLD">

Yes, His Father drew Abraham to the Word of God, just as the Jesus of the Bible teaches. "No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day."

And the way that God "draws" "ALL", which is the "World" in John 3:16, is like this..

Jesus said.. ."If I be lifted UP (on the Cross) i will
DRAW= ALL people to me"...

"All" means all, not "only the pre-destined", exactly the same as "WORLD" in John 3;16, means EVERYONE, and not just the "pre-destined".

So, that is to be "sent" by God... Its to be DRAWN by the Holy Spirit, and God is doing that all the time....

Not all who are sent, will BELIEVE, but ALL are "Drawn".

@101G ....Here is your "test", you requested., as The Devil's ministers will state that Jesus has come in the Flesh.

2.) Who saved you.?

5.) How were you saved ?

Quote Reply
Report Edit
ok 101G will answer you both way with my answer, and your concerns of my salvation. this will show that 101G is saved.

#1. the Lord God of the holy Prophets is the Lord Jesus. and here's 101G proof. when the angel who was sent in Revelation 1:1 and told who sent him in Revelation 22:6 "And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done."

well the bible answer itself, and the answer as to who the Lord God is that sent his angel is revealed in the same 22 chapter at verse 16. read and weep. Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

the Lord Jesus is the "Lord God" of the holy Prophets who sent his angel..... meaning that he is the God of the OT, without flesh, and without bone, and without blood. which answer the Genesis 1:26 of "US", and "OUR". he was ALONE and BY HIMSELF. because the Christ, (God) in flesh was to come... LATER, (the LAST). which confirms Isaiah 44:24, (he was ALONE, and BY HIMSELF, one person). and confirms Genesis 1:27 as ONE person and only ONE person Only who made man male and female in the beginning, per Matthews 19:4 by the Lord Jesus himself.... God. the bible doesn't lie. one just need the Revelator to reveal these things to us.

when the Lord Jesus said God is a "he", in Matthews 19:4, then that should have been the end of story. many say they believe the Lord Jesus who cannot LIE. well as one question 101G salvation.... (which do not offend 101G). but one need to check their oneself and see if they are saved themselves. first remove the beam in your own eye before you tell someone else to remove the beam in their eye. see clearly first yourself, then one can help your brother to remove the beam in their eye.

the blind only leads the blind into the ditch. so the question of 101G salvation in in his posts as here..... re-read it for clarity.

so the Lord Jesus is the God of the OT...... the Lord God who is the "LORD", all caps. this is clearly seen in Psalms 110:1. just look up the term "Lord" there and see what the "Lord" means in in the same chapter at verse 5.... (smile). this should open some closed eyes to the truth.

101G.

No-YOU listen and learn

Your inquiry delves into the nuances of language and theology, particularly regarding the relationships between the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as portrayed in Isaiah.

1. **Isaiah 48:16**:
- This passage presents a complex interplay of divine persons. The speaker declares that they have not spoken in secret and have been present from the beginning. They then proclaim that the Lord GOD and His Spirit have sent them. This passage has been interpreted by Christians as a foreshadowing of the triune nature of God, with the speaker representing the pre-incarnate Christ, who was sent by the Father and empowered by the Holy Spirit.
is not the Lord Jesus the Lord God of the holy Prophets? see Revelation 22:16 as to who it was that sent his angel?

so you're reproved.

101G.

ok 101G will answer you both way with my answer, and your concerns of my salvation. this will show that 101G is saved.

101G.

Your answer is not related to becoming a Christian. @101G

And i wanted the Mods and Member here to read what you would write, and i knew it would be unrelated to SALVATION.

See, Your answer is NONSENSE, GIBBERISH... CONFUSED< and not related to The Cross of CHRIST..

So i'll ask you again.

Ive met many of them..... @101G

2.) Who saved you.?

5.) How were you saved ?

Back
Top Bottom