The Second Adam

Wrong this is what it says

For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things

He was before everything created including the angels which is being referred to by powers, rulers, authorities
I don't see a trinity in the Bible. And I don't see a trinity in Colossians.

I don't see electricity or the wind, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
A study of the history of the Christian Church shows a definite development in the doctrine of the Trinity over the centuries. For example, the early form of the Apostles Creed (believed to date back to shortly after the time of the apostles themselves) does not mention the Trinity or the dual nature of Christ. The Nicene Creed that was written in 325 AD and modified later added the material about Jesus Christ being “eternally begotten” and the "true God” and about the Holy Spirit being “Lord.” But it was the Athanasian Creed that was most likely composed in the latter part of the 4th century or possibly even as early as the 5th century that was the first creed to explicitly state the doctrine of the Trinity.

It seems it would have been clearly stated in the Bible and in the earliest Christian creeds if the doctrine of the Trinity was genuine and central to Christian belief and especially if belief in it was necessary for salvation as many Trinitarians teach. God gave the Scriptures to the Jewish people, and the Jewish religion and worship that comes from that revelation does not contain any reference to or teachings about a triune God. Surely the Jewish people were qualified to read and understand it, but they never saw the doctrine of the Trinity.

I have my Jewish Bible and commentary

These are not my opinions by Adonai's.
You are a first class heretic with ignorance of Scripture to match. I will be placing you on ignore soon, so I don't have to read your lies about Scripture.
Shalom
LOL, LOL, LOL, "a first class heretic", well thank you.... at least I'm not in second class like you..... (smile). ..:ROFLMAO: YILES!.
now scripture, LISTEN and LEARN. Genesis 2:18 "And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him." Genesis 2:19 "And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof."

Note "every fowl of the air". scripture, Genesis 1:20 "And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven." Genesis 1:21 "And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good." Genesis 1:22 "And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth." Genesis 1:23 "And the evening and the morning were the fifth day."
Man was "ALONE" and then the animals was made, and and every winged fowl. this was done on day 5....... but man was already here. so the word of God reprove you again. and also note... man was here before the sea creatures. ..... (smile).

101G.

The Lord Christ created what he will need to govern when he returns and that is what Colossians is saying.
Christ is flesh and blood, and there was no flesh and blood at the beginning. and remember he God, Yeshua was "ALONE" and "BY HIMSEL" according to Isaiah 44:24.

and to back this up ..... Jesus the Christ himself in flesh said this in ... Matthew 19:3 "The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?" Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," he is a single person. and Christ said he, meaning God, his own Spirit made all things. read Isaiah 44:24.

101G.

LOL, LOL, LOL, "a first class heretic", well thank you.... at least I'm not in second class like you..... (smile). ..:ROFLMAO: YILES!.
now scripture, LISTEN and LEARN. Genesis 2:18 "And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him." Genesis 2:19 "And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof."

Note "every fowl of the air". scripture, Genesis 1:20 "And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven." Genesis 1:21 "And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good." Genesis 1:22 "And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth." Genesis 1:23 "And the evening and the morning were the fifth day."
Man was "ALONE" and then the animals was made, and and every winged fowl. this was done on day 5....... but man was already here. so the word of God reprove you again. and also note... man was here before the sea creatures. ..... (smile).

101G.
No you listen and learn. I will place you on ignore so you won't insult my biblical intelligence and keep distorting, discrediting and disrespecting Adonai's Word. I don't know whether it was your church or your parents that taught or programmed you with biblical heresy and untruths during your lifetime. But they surely didn't do you any favors in the process. Man was created on. the 6th day as I stated in my previous post and anything different is an absolute lie by you. Yes I will call you a liar and the truth is not in you. (Smile). The best way to deal with liars of Truth is to ignore then.
Shalom

No you listen and learn. I will place you on ignore so you won't insult my biblical intelligence and keep distorting, discrediting and disrespecting Adonai's Word.
do you really think 101G care? lol, ignore is your loss. so keep your opinions to yourself and address the scriptures only.

101G

Back
Top Bottom