Why I don’t believe or accept the trinity.

nd the Next one, Isaiah 61:1 "The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;"
Here you have shoot yourself in the foot--

This passage is from Isaiah 61:1 in the Hebrew Bible. Let's analyze it exegetically:

1. "רוח אדני יהוה עלי" (Ruach Adonai YHWH alai) - "The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me"
- "רוח" (Ruach) - "Spirit"
- "אדני יהוה" (Adonai YHWH) - "Lord God" (a combination of Adonai, which is a reverential term for God, and YHWH, the divine name)
- "עלי" (alai) - "upon me" (first person singular, masculine)

2. "יען משח יהוה אתי" (ya'an meshach YHWH oti) - "Because the Lord has anointed me"
- "יען" (ya'an) - "because"
- "משח" (meshach) - "has anointed"
- "יהוה אתי" (YHWH oti) - "the Lord me" (YHWH is the subject, and "oti" is the direct object)

3. "לבשר ענוים שׁלחני" (levasser anavim shalachani) - "to bring good news to the humble he has sent me"
- "לבשר" (levasser) - "to bring good news"
- "ענוים" (anavim) - "humble" or "afflicted"
- "שׁלחני" (shalachani) - "he has sent me" (third person singular, masculine)

4. "לחבשׁ לנשׁברי־לב" (lachbosh lenishberei lev) - "to bind up the brokenhearted"
- "לחבשׁ" (lachbosh) - "to bind up" or "to bandage"
- "לנשׁברי־לב" (lenishberei lev) - "the brokenhearted"

5. "לקרא לשׁבוים דרור ולאסורים" (likro leshivvim dror velasurim) - "to proclaim liberty to the captives and freedom to the prisoners"
- "לקרא" (likro) - "to proclaim" or "to call"
- "לשׁבוים" (leshivvim) - "to the captives"
- "דרור" (dror) - "liberty" or "release"
- "ולאסורים" (velasurim) - "and to the prisoners"

Exegetically, this passage is often seen as a prophecy about the mission of the Messiah, who would bring comfort and deliverance to the oppressed and brokenhearted. In the New Testament, Jesus applies this passage to himself in Luke 4:18-19, indicating its fulfillment in his ministry. This passage emphasizes the compassionate and liberating work of the Messiah.

Cross-references:
- This passage connects with the messianic prophecies in Isaiah, particularly Isaiah 42:1-4 and Isaiah 49:1-6, which also speak about the servant of the Lord bringing justice and deliverance.
- The theme of proclaiming liberty to captives echoes the language of the Jubilee in Leviticus 25:10, where liberty is proclaimed throughout the land.

is not the Lord Jesus the Lord God of the holy Prophets? see Revelation 22:16 as to who it was that sent his angel?

so you're reproved.

101G.
Nope-I do not stand "reproved" by you--

Revelation 22:16 indeed presents a significant statement regarding Jesus: "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

In this verse, Jesus identifies himself as the sender of the angel who delivered the message to John for the churches. He also references his connection to David, indicating his messianic lineage, and describes himself as the "bright Morning Star," a symbol of his divine and exalted nature.

The relationship between Jesus and the Lord God in the New Testament is multifaceted. While Jesus is clearly distinct from the Father, numerous passages also affirm his divinity and his unity with the Father. For instance, John 1:1 states, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." This verse identifies Jesus (the Word) as both with God and as God himself.

Similarly, in John 10:30, Jesus declares, "I and the Father are one," emphasizing their essential unity. Moreover, in Colossians 2:9, it is stated that "in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form," highlighting Jesus' divine nature.

So, while the New Testament makes a clear distinction between Jesus and the Father, it also affirms Jesus' identity as the incarnate Son of God, who shares in the divine nature. Thus, Jesus is the Lord God of the holy prophets in the sense that he is divine and shares in the divine attributes and authority, while also being distinct from the Father within the triune nature of God.

@101G is reproved.

ok 101G will answer you both way with my answer, and your concerns of my salvation. this will show that 101G is saved.

#1. the Lord God of the holy Prophets is the Lord Jesus. and here's 101G proof. when the angel who was sent in Revelation 1:1 and told who sent him in Revelation 22:6 "And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done."

well the bible answer itself, and the answer as to who the Lord God is that sent his angel is revealed in the same 22 chapter at verse 16. read and weep. Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

the Lord Jesus is the "Lord God" of the holy Prophets who sent his angel..... meaning that he is the God of the OT, without flesh, and without bone, and without blood. which answer the Genesis 1:26 of "US", and "OUR". he was ALONE and BY HIMSELF. because the Christ, (God) in flesh was to come... LATER, (the LAST). which confirms Isaiah 44:24, (he was ALONE, and BY HIMSELF, one person). and confirms Genesis 1:27 as ONE person and only ONE person Only who made man male and female in the beginning, per Matthews 19:4 by the Lord Jesus himself.... God. the bible doesn't lie. one just need the Revelator to reveal these things to us.

when the Lord Jesus said God is a "he", in Matthews 19:4, then that should have been the end of story. many say they believe the Lord Jesus who cannot LIE. well as one question 101G salvation.... (which do not offend 101G). but one need to check their oneself and see if they are saved themselves. first remove the beam in your own eye before you tell someone else to remove the beam in their eye. see clearly first yourself, then one can help your brother to remove the beam in their eye.

the blind only leads the blind into the ditch. so the question of 101G salvation in in his posts as here..... re-read it for clarity.

so the Lord Jesus is the God of the OT...... the Lord God who is the "LORD", all caps. this is clearly seen in Psalms 110:1. just look up the term "Lord" there and see what the "Lord" means in in the same chapter at verse 5.... (smile). this should open some closed eyes to the truth.

101G.
@101G stands reproved--
Let's break down the passage exegetically, focusing on syntax and morphologies:

1. **Genesis 1:26**: "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness."
- The Hebrew word for "God" in this verse is "Elohim" (אֱלֹהִים), which is a plural noun but often used with singular verbs and adjectives, suggesting a plurality within unity.
- "Let us" and "our" indicate a plural subject, which has led to interpretations of a divine council or the Trinity. [ And we both know it was not a divine council]

2. **Revelation 1:1**: "The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John."
- This verse introduces the revelation given to John by Jesus Christ, mediated through an angel sent by God.

3. **Revelation 22:6**: "And he said to me, 'These words are trustworthy and true. And the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, has sent his angel to show his servants what must soon take place.'"
- Here, the speaker confirms the trustworthiness of the words and identifies the sender of the angel as "the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets."

4. **Revelation 22:16**: "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star."
- Jesus identifies himself as the sender of the angel, affirming his authority and divine nature by referencing his lineage to David and his role as the bright morning star.

The argument presented is that Jesus, by identifying himself as the sender of the angel in Revelation 22:16, is also the "Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets" mentioned in Revelation 22:6. This interpretation suggests that Jesus is the divine figure who communicated with the prophets of the Old Testament.

The argument further extends to passages like Psalms 110:1, where "the LORD" (all caps) is interpreted as referring to Jesus. This understanding supports the claim that Jesus is the divine figure who interacts with humanity throughout both the Old and New Testaments.

Overall, the exegetical analysis presented seeks to demonstrate the continuity of Jesus' divine identity and authority across the biblical narrative, from the Old Testament to the New Testament.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************
The interpretation of the Hebrew word "echad" (אֶחָד) in the context of Deuteronomy 6:4, which states, "Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one," has been a topic of debate among scholars. While some argue that "echad" unequivocally means "one" in a numerical sense, others suggest that it can also convey a sense of unity or compound unity. Here are some scholars who have explored this debate:

1. **Nahum M. Sarna**: Sarna, a renowned Jewish scholar and biblical commentator, suggests that "echad" in Deuteronomy 6:4 carries the sense of unity rather than numerical singularity. He argues that the affirmation of God's oneness in this verse emphasizes the unique and indivisible unity of God.

2. **Gleason L. Archer**: Archer, an evangelical Old Testament scholar, acknowledges the debate surrounding the meaning of "echad" but leans towards the interpretation of numerical oneness. He argues that while "echad" can convey a composite unity in certain contexts, in Deuteronomy 6:4, it primarily denotes numerical singularity.

3. **John H. Walton**: Walton, a well-known evangelical Old Testament scholar, suggests that "echad" in Deuteronomy 6:4 refers to a compound unity. He argues that this verse emphasizes the unified identity of God, incorporating the concepts of uniqueness, exclusivity, and indivisibility.

4. **James D. G. Dunn**: Dunn, a prominent New Testament scholar, acknowledges the complexities surrounding the interpretation of "echad" but suggests that it can convey both numerical oneness and compound unity. He emphasizes the importance of considering the broader theological context of Deuteronomy 6:4 in understanding the meaning of "echad."

5. **Benjamin D. Sommer**: Sommer, a Jewish biblical scholar, argues for a nuanced understanding of "echad" in Deuteronomy 6:4, suggesting that it can encompass both numerical singularity and composite unity. He emphasizes the theological implications of God's oneness as articulated in Jewish tradition.

These scholars represent a range of perspectives on the interpretation of "echad" in Deuteronomy 6:4, reflecting the complexity of the issue and the diversity of approaches within biblical scholarship.

Your answer is not related to becoming a Christian. @101G

And i wanted the Mods and Member here to read what you would write, and i knew it would be unrelated to SALVATION.

See, Your answer is NONSENSE, GIBBERISH... CONFUSED< and not related to The Cross of CHRIST..

So i'll ask you again.

@101G ....Here is your "test", you requested., as The Devil's ministers will state that Jesus has come in the Flesh.

Ive met many of them..... @101G

1.) When were you saved.?

2.) Who saved you.?

3.) Why were you saved. ?

4.) What were you saved from.?

5.) How were you saved ?

6.) What was the process regarding your Salvation ?
(smile) nor your answer. when people say things like, "NONSENSE, GIBBERISH... CONFUSED" that tells 101G they been caught in an ERROR and don't have scripture to get them out of the ERROR.

now, 101G question your salvation in believing in a false doctrine.

101G.

Exegetically, this passage is often seen as a prophecy about the mission of the Messiah, who would bring comfort and deliverance to the oppressed and brokenhearted. In the New Testament, Jesus applies this passage to himself in Luke 4:18-19, indicating its fulfillment in his ministry. This passage emphasizes the compassionate and liberating work of the Messiah.

Cross-references:
- This passage connects with the messianic prophecies in Isaiah, particularly Isaiah 42:1-4 and Isaiah 49:1-6, which also speak about the servant of the Lord bringing justice and deliverance.
- The theme of proclaiming liberty to captives echoes the language of the Jubilee in Leviticus 25:10, where libert
Agent "J", is not the Lord Jesus the "Lord God?" and in Isaiah 48:16 here, is not the Lord God Jesus here? "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me."

so agent "J" if the Lord God is the Lord Jesus, question, "WHO WAS SENT according to Isaiah 48:16", (smile).

101G.

The relationship between Jesus and the Lord God in the New Testament is multifaceted. While Jesus is clearly distinct from the Father, numerous passages also affirm his divinity and his unity with the Father. For instance, John 1:1 states, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." This verse identifies Jesus (the Word) as both with God and as God himself.
Another ERROR of the DAY. the Lord God is Jesus, and......your next reply confirms this,
For instance, John 1:1 states, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." This verse identifies Jesus (the Word) as both with God and as God himself.
Another ERROR, for "WITH" tells us that the Word is God..... point blank. just as John 1:1b the Word was "WITH" God and .... WAS GOD, the same in one Person.

let's understand "WITH". Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." the LORD is with? let's see. Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."
THE SAME ONE PERSON

101G.

Another ERROR of the DAY. the Lord God is Jesus, and......your next reply confirms this,

Another ERROR, for "WITH" tells us that the Word is God..... point blank. just as John 1:1b the Word was "WITH" God and .... WAS GOD, the same in one Person.

let's understand "WITH". Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." the LORD is with? let's see. Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."
THE SAME ONE PERSON

101G.
No error.

To all trinitarians.
do you know that the Lord God is the LORD in the OT? Listen and Learn. Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me."
here the "Lord God" is the Hebrew word, H136 אֲדֹנָי 'Adonay (ad-o-noy') n-m.
1. (meaning) Lord (used as a proper name of God only).
2. (person) Adonai, The Lord God of Israel (which is actually “Yahweh God of Israel” - see Exodus 5:1 and 120 other occurrences).
[am emphatic form of H113]
KJV: (my) Lord.
Root(s): H113

NOTE DEFINITION #2. and then note that this term is the emphatic form of H113

now this, Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool."
My Lord, is the Hebrew word, H113 אָדוֹן 'adown (aw-done') n-m.
אָדֹן 'adon (aw-done') [shortened]
1. sovereign (i.e. controller, human or divine).
2. lord.
{also used as a prefix for names}
[from an unused root (meaning to rule)]
KJV: lord, master, owner.

the term "LORD", all caps is H3068 יְהוָה Yhvah (yeh-vaw') n/p.
יְהוָֹה Yhovah (yeh-ho-vaw')
יְהוֹ Yhow (yeh-ho') [as a prefix]
1. (meaning) the self-Existent or Eternal, the I AM.
2. (person) Yahweh (Yehvah), Jewish national name of God.

3. (anglicized) Jehovah.
4. (as a name prefix) Yeho-.
5. (As expressed in Hebraic Koine Greek) ἐγώ εἰμί, I AM (literally: I myself, I am).
[from H1961]
KJV: Jehovah, the Lord.
Root(s): H1961

the "LORD", all caps, and the "Lord", is this the same one person? yes. for in the same chapter at verse 5 ... Psalms 110:5 "The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath."

Here the "Lord" is the Hebrew word,
H136 אֲדֹנָי 'Adonay (ad-o-noy') n-m.
1. (meaning) Lord (used as a proper name of God only).
2. (person) Adonai, The Lord God of Israel (which is actually “Yahweh God of Israel” - see Exodus 5:1 and 120 other occurrences).

[am emphatic form of H113]
KJV: (my) Lord.
Root(s): H113

THIS IS THE SAME ONE PERSON. the person whom you call Father, with the title "LORD" is the same one person, JESUS, who is the Son, with the title "Lord" in flesh. THIS IS THE ECHAD OF GOD.

101G.

Still bickering.

Gods not so much worried about what you believe as much as his concern for faith and seeking him out, not bickering with other…

This subject trinity isn’t real. Gods not gonna be proud of you because you believe it to be true. He isn’t gonna hold you higher than others based on this. Only a fool who believes and forces this trinity thing on you as though you’ll be made right with God: is unbiblical.

A solitary 1 person god is a false god incapable of love. That god cannot know love since it is alone without another to know and experience love. That gods love is a self love, narcissistic in nature and the exact opposite of the Bible’s description of love.

Only a multi Personal God could know and experience love. This God known as YHWH is the Father, Son , Holy Spirit.

These Three are One. Hence Tri- Personal , Triune, Trinity.

All praise be to the above True God believers worship. We know there are many false gods and christs the Bible warns believers against and to expose them.

hope this helps. !!!

A solitary 1 person god is a false god incapable of love. That god cannot know love since it is alone without another to know and experience love. That gods love is a self love, narcissistic in nature and the exact opposite of the Bible’s description of love.

Only a multi Personal God could know and experience love. This God known as YHWH is the Father, Son , Holy Spirit.

These Three are One. Hence Tri- Personal , Triune, Trinity.

All praise be to the above True God believers worship. We know there are many false gods and christs the Bible warns believers against and to expose them.

hope this helps. !!!

yep. The Bible presents Yahavah, Yahavahs Word, and Yahavahs spirit.

Simple… there is no triune being… or three Gods in one Gods… anyone who believes in it doesn’t make them right before God….

Sorry….

”We have been made right with God because of our faith. So we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Through our faith, Christ has brought us into that blessing of God’s grace that we now enjoy. And we are very happy because of the hope we have of sharing God’s glory. And we are also happy with the troubles we have. Why are we happy with troubles? Because we know that these troubles make us more patient. And this patience is proof that we are strong. And this proof gives us hope. And this hope will never disappoint us. We know this because God has poured out his love to fill our hearts through the Holy Spirit he gave us.“
‭‭Romans‬ ‭5‬:‭1‬-‭5‬ ‭ERV‬‬

No mention of having to exprsss God is tri or anything… to be made right with Yahweh…

Hope this helps you! Thanks. Not that I’m your master or lord or god… but people should never take your word or my word for being serious.

Studying the trinity never makes a person more loving…. Causes it’s a bunch of bullhockey to believe in anyways…. Yet people admit it’s true on a case of “well others agree with me and we use the Bible so… therefore Matthew is wrong.”

Anyone who forces a doctrine that is mysterious and incomplete or not totally understood…

It’s a mythical doctrine that has no merit on salvation… period… it’s a useless low hanging fruit to grab ahold on a refute by scripture claims, but the other side can do the same thing…

It’s retareded but how the game of debate works… and if my claim dominates yours by use of scripture it’s game over…

That’s lawyer statues like Pharisaical mindset.

And the reason that no man has seen the Father, is because "God is A Spirit".

"Jesus is THAT Spirit"... (Same Spirit) but one is "in the Flesh".

Ex. 33: 20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live. 21 And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock: 22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by: 23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

Who is the Rock here?

So let me get this straight, in your religion, the front of your god is spirit, but the back parts are not?

So, when you've Seen Jesus you've "seem the Father".

Yes, There is no contradiction between the Son and the Father. As Jesus "Was perfect even as His Father in heaven is perfect".

Jesus was speaking to the fact that they didn't yet understand that He was God.

That is your religious philosophy. Not the Jesus "of the Bible's". Zacharias and Simeon understood. Perhaps you might consider their witness.

Later, after Jesus rose from the dead...... Thomas said...>"My Lord, and my God".

Yes, just as David Prophesied. Ps. 110: 1 The LORD said unto "my Lord", Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

And Jesus didn't correct Thomas, as why would God correct the Truth?

Truly James knew the One True God, "AND" the Light of the World, the Christ his redeemer, who this God sent.

Yes, God the Father, and God the Son.

Jesus has a Father and The Father has an only begotten of the Father.

When Jesus said.. "(I AM) come that you might have life".....or when Jesus said..... "i and my Father are one".... He's describing His Deity.

Yes. He describes HIS Deity. "Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

Here is another one for you..... @Studyman ..

Only GOD can give the Holy Spirit, because only : "God is A Spirit", and "Jesus is THAT Spirit".

I get that you must reject the Father in order to establish the Image of God you have created after the likeness of some random long haired handsome man. But to believe you, I would have to interpret God's Word as such.

Gen. 1: 3 And God said, Let there be Me: and there was Me. 4 And God saw Himself, that it was good: and God divided Himself from the darkness.

And again;

Gen. 3: 22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, "Me", to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

I would also have to erase the Words of Christ "of the Bible" out of my heart;

John 17: 5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory "which I had "with thee" "before the world was".

And why would I do that "Behold"? So I can be part of your religion, and worship the image of God you created, after the likeness of men?

Paul warned me of this very thing. 2 Cor. 11: 12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.

13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

I get it, you are on a mission to promote your adopted religion, and that is fine. But from time to time, I might reply so as to show others reading along, the Scriptures you refuse to acknowledge.

Ex. 33: 20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live. 21 And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock: 22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by: 23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

Who is the Rock here?

So let me get this straight, in your religion, the front of your god is spirit, but the back parts are not?

Yes, There is no contradiction between the Son and the Father. As Jesus "Was perfect even as His Father in heaven is perfect".

That is your religious philosophy. Not the Jesus "of the Bible's". Zacharias and Simeon understood. Perhaps you might consider their witness.

Yes, just as David Prophesied. Ps. 110: 1 The LORD said unto "my Lord", Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Truly James knew the One True God, "AND" the Light of the World, the Christ his redeemer, who this God sent.

When studying the Trinity, use John.

When studying dead faith and so forth, use James.

When wanting to know all about Real Christianity and Church Doctrine, the go to Paul and never leave.

Are you stuck on repeat?
Is that why you can't do anything but post your circular reasoning cut and paste over and over ?

So, yes, Jesus the Man, is a man, and this is not equal to God, even tho Jesus told us that "ye are gods".

However, the Deity of Christ is unaltered by being in the FLesh.
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/John-14-28/
I get that you must reject the Father

You dont "get" anything except your own opinion.
But you can get this..
Why dont find another topic, instead of just this one?

A.) Because you are obsessed on it, and for you that is all there is....

Get a real bible., and that try.

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Genesis-1-3/

Adam was "one with God", and 2nd Adam is the Same.

So, regarding first Adam.. this is.>"Let US (2) make Man (adam) in OUR (2) Image".

I get it, you are on a mission to promote your adopted religion,

This is the same that you said on another forum.

Yet its you who runs from forum to forum obsessing about the Trinity.

Maybe you should find something better to do , as your rabbit hole has you way down there... @Studyman

No where in scripture does it say you must accept this to be adhered a Christian… It’s a view, accepted yet, mysterious… Yeshua, stated that eternal life was to know the true God, Yahavah, and Yeshua whom he had sent… to accept something that is unproven, and unprovable, in order to be set right with your fellow peers is a wrong way to go about worshiping Yahavah in spirit and truth. Which Jesus said his Father seeks for people whom do so, and the writer of Hebrews says he is a rewarded of those who seek him out in faith…

Therefore… why not just do what Yeshua says, and put Yahavah your God first loving him, and fellowship of Him and of his Son… and loving your neighbor as yourself…

Being smart in a theological systematic way in setting up God in three persons, just doesn’t do it for me… I get Yeshua said I am, but it was his Father speaking in and through the Lord Yeshua, allowing it to be known he is, the Word of Yahavah, the very heart of God… he is not Yahavah in being set above him… He is Yahavahs Word, whom, is now seen sitting with his Father on his Throne, whom is the Lord God Almighty, even so… it doesn’t make… the Word of Yahavah … over Yahavah or Yahava exactly himself though Yeshua, by virtue of his Father, expresses whom he is and was by and through the life his Son has willingly sought after, which was do his Father will…

Never his own…
Why the Trinity is true.

Here is the problem with a Unitarian god. He would be incapable of love for the scriptures declare that God is love. It is impossible for that god to love for there was nothing to love before creation. This god would have created beings to love him out of something lacking within his very nature. For someone to love there must be another to share in that love. God is love because He loves within His own nature. God could not love if He was only one person. God would be contradicting Himself if He was not self sufficient. God is Love means that He has this ability to love within Himself. This is only possible if He is a tri-personal God whom the scriptures declare to be The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Tozer: The words “God is love” mean that love is an essential attribute of God. Love is something true of God but it is not God. It expresses the way God is in His unitary being, as do the words holiness, justice, faithfulness and truth. Because God is immutable He always acts like Himself, and because He is a unityHe never suspends one of His attributes in order to exercise another.

From God’s other known attributes we may learn much about His love. We can know, for instance, that because God is self-existent, His love had no beginning; because He is eternal, His love can have no end; because He is infinite, it has no limit; because He is holy, it is the quintessence of all spotless purity; because He is immense, His love is an incomprehensibly vast, bottomless, shoreless sea before which we kneel in joyful silence and from which the loftiest eloquence retreats confused and abashed.(AW Tozer)

hope this helps !!!

Why the Trinity is true.

Here is the problem with a Unitarian god. He would be incapable of love for the scriptures declare that God is love. It is impossible for that god to love for there was nothing to love before creation. This god would have created beings to love him out of something lacking within his very nature. For someone to love there must be another to share in that love. God is love because He loves within His own nature. God could not love if He was only one person. God would be contradicting Himself if He was not self sufficient. God is Love means that He has this ability to love within Himself. This is only possible if He is a tri-personal God whom the scriptures declare to be The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Tozer: The words “God is love” mean that love is an essential attribute of God. Love is something true of God but it is not God. It expresses the way God is in His unitary being, as do the words holiness, justice, faithfulness and truth. Because God is immutable He always acts like Himself, and because He is a unityHe never suspends one of His attributes in order to exercise another.

From God’s other known attributes we may learn much about His love. We can know, for instance, that because God is self-existent, His love had no beginning; because He is eternal, His love can have no end; because He is infinite, it has no limit; because He is holy, it is the quintessence of all spotless purity; because He is immense, His love is an incomprehensibly vast, bottomless, shoreless sea before which we kneel in joyful silence and from which the loftiest eloquence retreats confused and abashed.(AW Tozer)

hope this helps !!!

Just cause people say it’s true doesn’t make it true. I never read where Jesus is called God the Son or the Holy Spirit as God the Holy Spirit.

You’re gonna continue to spread lies about believing the trinity as though it is some type of God itself

That’s idolatry to me; but you wouldn’t understand that.

I don’t even believe in a uniterain God or a trinity God myself.

So there is no debating here, what’s obviously is not in the Bible is the mythical doctrine know to some as the trinity so holy they idolize it…

Back
Top Bottom