What's Love Got To Do With It?

'Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels,
and have not charity,
I am become as sounding brass,
or a tinkling cymbal.'

(1Cor. 13:1)

Hello @jeremiah1five,

Faith obedience is to believe the gospel of God concerning His Son the Lord Jesus Christ in all it's fulness,
Yes, but He doesn't reveal Himself to any unless they are His covenant people. God keeps His promise. And His promises are to the people He came to save: Abraham's seed.
and to walk accordingly, by reckoning by faith as God reckons and being thankful:
No man can walk 'accordingly' unless God places them on the path to begin with. No man can do a heaven-invasion robbery.
but without love towards God,
Giving love to God begins with His giving love to a person first, and in my studies the only person and persons that can love God are those He came to save and give the Holy Spirit of Promise to which promise is given to Israel.
and by Him towards others,
ibid.
we are but resounding gongs and tinkling cymbals - merely a noise and an irritation,
Not so. "(re-)sounding gongs and tinkling cymbals" are the correct sounds that come from these 'instruments.'
A gong 'sounds' and a cymbal 'tinks."
and in nothing giving glory to God.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris
The opposite.
Saul's use of these two instruments in to sound exactly as correctly made.

Yes he is and its sad that few on earth know him. Why? Because of the schools of men taught teachers and their dogmas that contradict him. Jesus' real teachers on earth now= Matt 24:45) these get holy spirit guiding them into all truth just as Jesus promised. And at the proper time( When God wills a truth known) they share with the domestics. None who are not taught by these walk in the light but remain in darkness and have twisted Gods truths into oblivion.
Here is a fact about Gods amazing love that he has that few know= The resurrection. Blind guides teach that it will be to judgement of ones past sins-they are wrong. God passed judgement on ones sin in this lifetime= The wages sin pays is death. Thus when one dies has paid in full the wages of their sin. At Romans 6:7 teaches-one is acquitted of all past sin at death. Thus the resurrection = Ones get an opportunity during Jesus thousand year reign as Gods appointed king, with no satan influences around in a more perfect state of being on a paradise earth, to learn and apply Gods will. But the reason satan gets loosed for a little while is to test their faith--Rev 20 shows many will fall and be destroyed, those who remain faithful get their names written in Gods book of life. It would be senseless for God to resurrect the wicked to tell them you must be destroyed and kill them again when they already are dead. Gods love is outstanding.
I think you're right. That's why we need to lift one another up and encourage each other.

Not that we have dominion [over you] and lord it over your faith, but [rather that we work with you as] fellow laborers [to promote] your joy, for in [your] faith (in your strong and welcome conviction or belief that Jesus is the Messiah, through Whom we obtain eternal salvation in the kingdom of God) you stand firm. 2 Corinthians 1:24

I see one of the problems in the world today is that people want to "do their own thing" even if it makes them miserable. I know it's nothing new and has been going on for a long time. But it seems like today people don't want to take direction from anyone or be told what to do, And they certainly don't want to be accountable to God's Word.

I think this kind of arrogant independence and rebellion is responsible for many unpleasant results and tragedies that we hear about in the media. I'm pretty sure that if you stop and consider it that you know of situations in which people have been determined to go their own way and ended up with terrible problems.

To be able to enjoy life and avoid unnecessary problems, you and I must live according to the truth in God’s Word and not according to the lies we hear from other people, the world, or the enemy. We must know how to separate what is true from what is not. You can do this, but the battle for truth takes place in your mind, and you won’t win it without a fight.

You must examine what you believe and why you believe it. It is wise to be firmly convinced so when the devil challenges you concerning God’s Word, you are prepared to stand firm. We often find the children of Christian parents reaching an age where they begin to wonder if they really believe what their parents have taught them or not.

Sometimes they go through a “crisis” period concerning their faith in God. They need to find their own faith because they can no longer live on the faith of their parents as they have done in the past. This can be a very healthy process. Most of them usually realize they do believe Jesus is their Savior, but it is a decision they need to make for themselves.

You cannot stand through the storms of life based on someone else’s faith. You must be fully assured in your own heart and mind.

Yes, but He doesn't reveal Himself to any unless they are His covenant people. God keeps His promise. And His promises are to the people He came to save: Abraham's seed.

No man can walk 'accordingly' unless God places them on the path to begin with. No man can do a heaven-invasion robbery.

Giving love to God begins with His giving love to a person first, and in my studies the only person and persons that can love God are those He came to save and give the Holy Spirit of Promise to which promise is given to Israel.

ibid.

Not so. "(re-)sounding gongs and tinkling cymbals" are the correct sounds that come from these 'instruments.'
A gong 'sounds' and a cymbal 'tinks."

The opposite.
Saul's use of these two instruments in to sound exactly as correctly made.
Hello @jeremiah1five,

Please help me to understand you. For I do not want to do you an injustice. You give me the impression that you believe that only those in covenant relationship with God can be saved, and as only Israelites were ever covenanted with, then only they can receive salvation. That means that those of us who profess to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ from among the nations, Gentiles by birth, though we believe ourselves to be saved by God's grace, are mistaken.

Surely this is not what you believe??

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Hello @jeremiah1five,

Please help me to understand you. For I do not want to do you an injustice. You give me the impression that you believe that only those in covenant relationship with God can be saved, and as only Israelites were ever covenanted with, then only they can receive salvation. That means that those of us who profess to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ from among the nations, Gentiles by birth, though we believe ourselves to be saved by God's grace, are mistaken.

Surely this is not what you believe??

In Christ Jesus
Chris
Gentile theology is 'mistaken' on many doctrines.

I receive the Hebrew Scriptures (OT) as the Word of God that not only record 'beginnings' such as Genesis, but the beginnings of God's involvement with men on a more personal nature. When we get into the Abrahamic Covenant which is clearly stated this covenant is with Abram the Hebrew and later with his seed through his miracle son, Isaac, and also declared with Isaac's son, Jacob, whom God changed his name to Israel. Abraham's first birth was by a bondwoman, Hagar, whose name is Ishmael. You know this. Although Ishmael was seed of Abraham he was not in covenant with God as the promise went to Isaac born from Sarai, a freewoman and to whom the promise was made to her for a son way past her childbearing years. Isaac had two sons named Esau and Jacob. God declared covenant with Jacob. Jacobh had twelve sons by four women. In Genesis God told Abraham his seed will come into bondage/slavery for four hundred years.

From Exodus the Scripture records the history of Abraham's seed, a people that grew to over three million people when God delivered them from bondage. The rest of the Scripture records God's dealings with the children of Jacob/Israel from then onward. I won't itemize all the history, but the focus is upon the children of Israel and God's dealings with this people blessing and curses. The Mosaic Covenant comes into being in Exodus and the Abrahamic Covenant continues with the children of Jacob/Israel. Now, God is dealing with Abraham's seed. The Old Testament is a history of the children of Jacob/Israel as it weaves through the decades and centuries. Then we come to the Jeremiah prophecy of a New Covenant. Bear in mind that the New Covenant was built upon the Mosaic Covenant which was built upon the Abrahamic Covenant. And strictly with the Hebrews. I find no covenant in the OT between God and Gentiles (non-Hebrews.)

A Deliverer-Redeemer was promised to Israel in accordance with covenant and prophecies. This Deliverer-Redeemer came to save "His people" as stated by prophecies and Gabriel who instructed the Name to give this Savior of the Hebrew people (Matt. 1:21.) He was born, grew up, was a Rabbi and taught the children of Israel which had divided into two kingdoms in its past and the whole salvation is locked up in the children of Israel in accordance with the Mosaic Covenant and all the sacrifices and representations of this covenant along with Tabernacle symbolism and shadows. This Jesus lived, died, and resurrected to save His people, the children of Israel who was the children of Abraham.

Now, we have the four gospels which record the life of Israel's Deliverer-Redeemer Jesus the Christ and His effect upon the children of Israel.
In Acts is recorded the first thirty years of this New Covenant era between the children/House of Israel and the acts and presence of their Promised Holy Spirit and His involvement with this people.
I receive the epistles as discussion and 'hammering out' of the OT for understanding of this New Covenant Israel found themselves in which is basically meant as writings among Jewish Christians (Christ-followers) as they attempt to understand from the Hebrew Scripture of Law, Psalms, and Prophets this new era they found themselves in. Then, we come to Revelation which is prophecy to and for Israel of a future that will come to them and an end of mostly all things. These epistles are discussion and interpretation understanding of the New Covenant derived from the OT.

While Jesus was alive in Israel He dealt with and blessed Samaritan who were at the most half-Jew and half-Gentiles due to intermarriage, rapes, concubinage, and even slavery of the northern ten tribes by Assyria, and later the same happening to the two southern tribes by Babylon. Now, some major things occurred in the Babylonian captivity among the southern kingdom tribes and a minority of scattered ten northern tribes without a Temple but still practicing their Mosaic traditions except this religion centered around their Feasts as best they could. From this captivity the term "Jews" came into existence, and this revealed the eleven tribes in Babylon merging into the one tribe: Judah and the general term of "Jews" that identified this loose union among the twelve since Judah's descendants were in majority. This era also produced two schools of theology: Pharisees and Sadducees. (I was hoping this wouldn't become a long response but there are major events and people and cultural changes that took place in their Babylonian captivity, important things.) Although the "Jews" in remnant returned to Israel, the majority remained in Gentile lands. And the remarriages continued between Jews and Gentiles that resulted in Samaritans (which Samaria was the capital of the northern kingdom.) From the words, acts, and blessings by Jesus upon Samaritans it didn't matter to Jesus. If you were seed of Abraham, you were still seed of Abraham and still in covenant with God. I see the Samaritans as important in the salvation that is of the Jews and possibly a shadow of future Jew-Gentile couplings and offspring that continued to exist in Jesus' day and all the way to today. It seems to me that if one had Abraham's DNA/seed in their mix-marriages then they were still in covenant and at the appointed time these halves, quarter, etc., Jews received salvation and blessings from Christ and God. But for the next forty years after Pentecost everything that happened concerning this New Covenant Era occurred to the Jews until the destruction of their Temple and further scattering of the Hebrew/Jewish people. So, all this leads me to one unmistakable fact: If a person had Abraham's DNA (seed) in their bloodlines then they were all still in covenant with God no matter the dilution of Abe's seed through Jew-Gentile offspring. Because God is a Promise-Keeper and Christ died to save "His people" and that in the NT God blessed what I call 'hard-core, uncircumcised, Roman, Scythian, and Barbarian Gentiles,' I can only conclude that because of the covenants God made with Abraham and his seed everyone who is his seed will become born-again and saved as time passes. Christ died to save "His people" even if there is non-Hebrew blood in their family histories. Because of the three exiles and scatterings of this people anyone in the NT and beyond, even after the destruction of the Temple in AD 70, anyone who is born-again must have Jewish/Abraham DNA in their family history and when "Gentiles" began their ascendency after AD 70 they all those "Christian" conversions speaks to me that these are not all pure Gentile people but must have Abraham's DNA in their family histories because God is a Promise-Keeper of promises made to Abraham (and his seed.)
The problem I have is that this cannot be proved, nor can it be disproved. But it all sounds reasonable and possible, if not, probable.
I grew up believing I am Gentile and I am. But I am also born-again and given the Holy Spirit of Promise in my life, a promise given to Israel, which knowing the covenant is with Abraham and his seed I might have, as well as all presumed Gentiles who became born-again might have Abe's DNA in my and their family histories. And we also need to make distinction in the NT of proselytes and God-Fearers.

Having said ALL THAT the Scripture (OT) states God has covenant with Abraham and his seed and no covenant with Gentiles (non-Hebrew.)And I say again, if a presumed Gentile is born-again it might be the result of having Abraham's DNA in their family lines. Even to this day.
The problem I have with Gentiles who took over the salvation that was of the Jews UNMOORED true, biblical Christianity from its Abrahamic, Mosaic, and Hebrew roots and come up in many Gentile theologies a new religion since AD 70 just as Judaism was the result of a detached Mosaic tradition that came about while in the Babylonian captivity.
If alive or not, when the two witnesses show up (Rev. 11) I expect them to clear up a lot of Gentile theology and restore the covenant back to Israel and may also prove the Abrahamic DNA-Gentile connection.
Whew!

Gentile theology is 'mistaken' on many doctrines.

I receive the Hebrew Scriptures (OT) as the Word of God that not only record 'beginnings' such as Genesis, but the beginnings of God's involvement with men on a more personal nature. When we get into the Abrahamic Covenant which is clearly stated this covenant is with Abram the Hebrew and later with his seed through his miracle son, Isaac, and also declared with Isaac's son, Jacob, whom God changed his name to Israel. Abraham's first birth was by a bondwoman, Hagar, whose name is Ishmael. You know this. Although Ishmael was seed of Abraham he was not in covenant with God as the promise went to Isaac born from Sarai, a freewoman and to whom the promise was made to her for a son way past her childbearing years. Isaac had two sons named Esau and Jacob. God declared covenant with Jacob. Jacobh had twelve sons by four women. In Genesis God told Abraham his seed will come into bondage/slavery for four hundred years.

From Exodus the Scripture records the history of Abraham's seed, a people that grew to over three million people when God delivered them from bondage. The rest of the Scripture records God's dealings with the children of Jacob/Israel from then onward. I won't itemize all the history, but the focus is upon the children of Israel and God's dealings with this people blessing and curses. The Mosaic Covenant comes into being in Exodus and the Abrahamic Covenant continues with the children of Jacob/Israel. Now, God is dealing with Abraham's seed. The Old Testament is a history of the children of Jacob/Israel as it weaves through the decades and centuries. Then we come to the Jeremiah prophecy of a New Covenant. Bear in mind that the New Covenant was built upon the Mosaic Covenant which was built upon the Abrahamic Covenant. And strictly with the Hebrews. I find no covenant in the OT between God and Gentiles (non-Hebrews.)

A Deliverer-Redeemer was promised to Israel in accordance with covenant and prophecies. This Deliverer-Redeemer came to save "His people" as stated by prophecies and Gabriel who instructed the Name to give this Savior of the Hebrew people (Matt. 1:21.) He was born, grew up, was a Rabbi and taught the children of Israel which had divided into two kingdoms in its past and the whole salvation is locked up in the children of Israel in accordance with the Mosaic Covenant and all the sacrifices and representations of this covenant along with Tabernacle symbolism and shadows. This Jesus lived, died, and resurrected to save His people, the children of Israel who was the children of Abraham.

Now, we have the four gospels which record the life of Israel's Deliverer-Redeemer Jesus the Christ and His effect upon the children of Israel.
In Acts is recorded the first thirty years of this New Covenant era between the children/House of Israel and the acts and presence of their Promised Holy Spirit and His involvement with this people.
I receive the epistles as discussion and 'hammering out' of the OT for understanding of this New Covenant Israel found themselves in which is basically meant as writings among Jewish Christians (Christ-followers) as they attempt to understand from the Hebrew Scripture of Law, Psalms, and Prophets this new era they found themselves in. Then, we come to Revelation which is prophecy to and for Israel of a future that will come to them and an end of mostly all things. These epistles are discussion and interpretation understanding of the New Covenant derived from the OT.

While Jesus was alive in Israel He dealt with and blessed Samaritan who were at the most half-Jew and half-Gentiles due to intermarriage, rapes, concubinage, and even slavery of the northern ten tribes by Assyria, and later the same happening to the two southern tribes by Babylon. Now, some major things occurred in the Babylonian captivity among the southern kingdom tribes and a minority of scattered ten northern tribes without a Temple but still practicing their Mosaic traditions except this religion centered around their Feasts as best they could. From this captivity the term "Jews" came into existence, and this revealed the eleven tribes in Babylon merging into the one tribe: Judah and the general term of "Jews" that identified this loose union among the twelve since Judah's descendants were in majority. This era also produced two schools of theology: Pharisees and Sadducees. (I was hoping this wouldn't become a long response but there are major events and people and cultural changes that took place in their Babylonian captivity, important things.) Although the "Jews" in remnant returned to Israel, the majority remained in Gentile lands. And the remarriages continued between Jews and Gentiles that resulted in Samaritans (which Samaria was the capital of the northern kingdom.) From the words, acts, and blessings by Jesus upon Samaritans it didn't matter to Jesus. If you were seed of Abraham, you were still seed of Abraham and still in covenant with God. I see the Samaritans as important in the salvation that is of the Jews and possibly a shadow of future Jew-Gentile couplings and offspring that continued to exist in Jesus' day and all the way to today. It seems to me that if one had Abraham's DNA/seed in their mix-marriages then they were still in covenant and at the appointed time these halves, quarter, etc., Jews received salvation and blessings from Christ and God. But for the next forty years after Pentecost everything that happened concerning this New Covenant Era occurred to the Jews until the destruction of their Temple and further scattering of the Hebrew/Jewish people. So, all this leads me to one unmistakable fact: If a person had Abraham's DNA (seed) in their bloodlines then they were all still in covenant with God no matter the dilution of Abe's seed through Jew-Gentile offspring. Because God is a Promise-Keeper and Christ died to save "His people" and that in the NT God blessed what I call 'hard-core, uncircumcised, Roman, Scythian, and Barbarian Gentiles,' I can only conclude that because of the covenants God made with Abraham and his seed everyone who is his seed will become born-again and saved as time passes. Christ died to save "His people" even if there is non-Hebrew blood in their family histories. Because of the three exiles and scatterings of this people anyone in the NT and beyond, even after the destruction of the Temple in AD 70, anyone who is born-again must have Jewish/Abraham DNA in their family history and when "Gentiles" began their ascendency after AD 70 they all those "Christian" conversions speaks to me that these are not all pure Gentile people but must have Abraham's DNA in their family histories because God is a Promise-Keeper of promises made to Abraham (and his seed.)
The problem I have is that this cannot be proved, nor can it be disproved. But it all sounds reasonable and possible, if not, probable.
I grew up believing I am Gentile and I am. But I am also born-again and given the Holy Spirit of Promise in my life, a promise given to Israel, which knowing the covenant is with Abraham and his seed I might have, as well as all presumed Gentiles who became born-again might have Abe's DNA in my and their family histories. And we also need to make distinction in the NT of proselytes and God-Fearers.

Having said ALL THAT the Scripture (OT) states God has covenant with Abraham and his seed and no covenant with Gentiles (non-Hebrew.)And I say again, if a presumed Gentile is born-again it might be the result of having Abraham's DNA in their family lines. Even to this day.
The problem I have with Gentiles who took over the salvation that was of the Jews UNMOORED true, biblical Christianity from its Abrahamic, Mosaic, and Hebrew roots and come up in many Gentile theologies a new religion since AD 70 just as Judaism was the result of a detached Mosaic tradition that came about while in the Babylonian captivity.
If alive or not, when the two witnesses show up (Rev. 11) I expect them to clear up a lot of Gentile theology and restore the covenant back to Israel and may also prove the Abrahamic DNA-Gentile connection.
Whew!
Hello @jeremiah1five,

Thank you for responding, with so thorough a reply. I understand where you are coming from now. You do not deny that many from among the Gentiles have indeed been born from above, through faith in the person and work of the Lord Jesus Christ, God's only begotten Son: but maintain that they must be (unknowingly) descendants of Israel.

I am on my way out so must be brief

Within the love of Christ our Saviour,
our Lord and Head.
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Hello @jeremiah1five,

Thank you for responding, with so thorough a reply. I understand where you are coming from now. You do not deny that many from among the Gentiles have indeed been born from above, through faith in the person and work of the Lord Jesus Christ, God's only begotten Son: but maintain that they must be (unknowingly) descendants of Israel.

I am on my way out so must be brief

Within the love of Christ our Saviour,
our Lord and Head.
In Christ Jesus
Chris
That would have to be the sound, reasonable, and most likely conclusion given that God is a Promise Keeper and the Promises are with Abraham and HIS SEED.

That would have to be the sound, reasonable, and most likely conclusion given that God is a Promise Keeper and the Promises are with Abraham and HIS SEED.
Abraham and his seed=true followers. Israelite religion is cut off of being Gods chosen-Matt 23:38-39)--They can come to Jesus but few of them have. Jesus started a new religion. The Israelite religion rejects Jesus.

Abraham and his seed=true followers. Israelite religion is cut off of being Gods chosen-Matt 23:38-39)--They can come to Jesus but few of them have. Jesus started a new religion. The Israelite religion rejects Jesus.
God made an eternal covenant with Israel to redeem and deliver them from their sins yearly until Messiah would die for the sins of Israel permanently.
Jesus came to save "His people" (the Hebrews) only (Matt.1:21.)
If Israel rejected their Messiah (and only the remnant in Israel knew about Jesus) then the majority of Jews living in Gentile lands knew nothing about Israel's Messiah finally arriving until disciples were sent to them to herald their Messiah had come and gone.
If the Jews rejected their Messiah - which isn't true) then God has not rejected nor "cast away" His people with the evidence that three thousand Jews were born-again on the day of Pentecost, and Jesus added to His Jewish Church daily such as should be saved i.e. the Jews.
God has no covenant with Gentiles.
None.

God made an eternal covenant with Israel to redeem and deliver them from their sins yearly until Messiah would die for the sins of Israel permanently.
Jesus came to save "His people" (the Hebrews) only (Matt.1:21.)
If Israel rejected their Messiah (and only the remnant in Israel knew about Jesus) then the majority of Jews living in Gentile lands knew nothing about Israel's Messiah finally arriving until disciples were sent to them to herald their Messiah had come and gone.
If the Jews rejected their Messiah - which isn't true) then God has not rejected nor "cast away" His people with the evidence that three thousand Jews were born-again on the day of Pentecost, and Jesus added to His Jewish Church daily such as should be saved i.e. the Jews.
God has no covenant with Gentiles.
None.
Acts 15:14, God turned to the nations to take out a people for his name.
God cut Israel religion off-Matt 23:38--Your house is abandoned to you.--The renting of the banner the moment Jesus died signified that fact--they are cut off of being Gods chosen. But God is so loving as is Jesus that even though they rejected him and sent him to a horrible death, he left the door open to them-Matt 23:39--Matt 23 is Jesus telling off the Israelite spiritual leaders, he said they close the door to men to enter Gods kingdom, and as long as they reject Jesus it remains true for all who follow those. Jesus started a new religion.

Acts 15:14, God turned to the nations to take out a people for his name.
God cut Israel religion off-Matt 23:38--Your house is abandoned to you.--The renting of the banner the moment Jesus died signified that fact--they are cut off of being Gods chosen. But God is so loving as is Jesus that even though they rejected him and sent him to a horrible death, he left the door open to them-Matt 23:39--Matt 23 is Jesus telling off the Israelite spiritual leaders, he said they close the door to men to enter Gods kingdom, and as long as they reject Jesus it remains true for all who follow those. Jesus started a new religion.
True, corrupt Constantinian Gentile Replacement theology, which is unmoored from true, biblical Hebrew Christianity.

To say that God "cut off" the Hebrew people is to declare God a liar. But that's your false interpretation and thank God He keeps His promises, promises He gave to the Hebrew people.
You practice Gentile inheritance theft of the Hebrew people. Even Saul said, "has God cast away his people?"
And answer his rabbinical conclusion with a "God forbid," and then goes on to declare his being a rabbi and Pharisee of Pharisee above many his equals. Here is a message from God through Moses to the children of Israel.

6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
7 The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:
8 But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.
9 Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;
Deut 7:5–9.

God is not an adulterer nor is Christ an unfaithful whore adulterer. God has only ONE people for whom Christ died to save: Israel.
God is betrothed to Israel. Israel is the true and ONLY Bride of Christ:

19 And I will betroth thee unto me for ever;
Yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment,
And in lovingkindness, and in mercies.
20 I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness:
And thou shalt know the LORD.
21 And it shall come to pass in that day,
I will hear, saith the LORD, I will hear the heavens,
And they shall hear the earth;
22 And the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil;
And they shall hear Jezreel.
23 And I will sow her unto me in the earth;
And I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy;
And I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people;
And they shall say, Thou art my God.
Hosea 2:19–23.

A Marriage made in heaven. And a Marriage Supper, too.
At this Marriage Supper Israel is there through covenant, if there are any Gentiles there it is by invitation (Matt. 22.)

Israel is the true Church of God:

8 Also at the same time Solomon kept the feast seven days, and all Israel with him, a very great congregation, from the entering in of Hamath unto the river of Egypt. 2 Chron. 7:7–8.

God is a Promise Keeper. Christ died for the children of Israel, which is why God instituted animal sacrifices, to foreshadow Israel's Redeemer-King in the Person of Jesus the Christ/Messiah, and then to come and fulfill personally that which He instituted in the Torah Covenant. And God did this TO and FOR the children and House of Israel.
Not Gentiles.

True, corrupt Constantinian Gentile Replacement theology, which is unmoored from true, biblical Hebrew Christianity.

To say that God "cut off" the Hebrew people is to declare God a liar. But that's your false interpretation and thank God He keeps His promises, promises He gave to the Hebrew people.
You practice Gentile inheritance theft of the Hebrew people. Even Saul said, "has God cast away his people?"
And answer his rabbinical conclusion with a "God forbid," and then goes on to declare his being a rabbi and Pharisee of Pharisee above many his equals. Here is a message from God through Moses to the children of Israel.

6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
7 The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:
8 But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.
9 Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;
Deut 7:5–9.

God is not an adulterer nor is Christ an unfaithful whore adulterer. God has only ONE people for whom Christ died to save: Israel.
God is betrothed to Israel. Israel is the true and ONLY Bride of Christ:

19 And I will betroth thee unto me for ever;
Yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment,
And in lovingkindness, and in mercies.
20 I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness:
And thou shalt know the LORD.
21 And it shall come to pass in that day,
I will hear, saith the LORD, I will hear the heavens,
And they shall hear the earth;
22 And the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil;
And they shall hear Jezreel.
23 And I will sow her unto me in the earth;
And I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy;
And I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people;
And they shall say, Thou art my God.
Hosea 2:19–23.

A Marriage made in heaven. And a Marriage Supper, too.
At this Marriage Supper Israel is there through covenant, if there are any Gentiles there it is by invitation (Matt. 22.)

Israel is the true Church of God:

8 Also at the same time Solomon kept the feast seven days, and all Israel with him, a very great congregation, from the entering in of Hamath unto the river of Egypt. 2 Chron. 7:7–8.

God is a Promise Keeper. Christ died for the children of Israel, which is why God instituted animal sacrifices, to foreshadow Israel's Redeemer-King in the Person of Jesus the Christ/Messiah, and then to come and fulfill personally that which He instituted in the Torah Covenant. And God did this TO and FOR the children and House of Israel.
Not Gentiles.
Gods chosen people accept Jesus as the messiah.

Gods chosen people accept Jesus as the messiah.
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins
Rom. 11:25–27.

There is no "accept Messiah into your heart" or "confess with your mouth and believe in your heart."
Because of these three individual and joint covenants God made with the Hebrews He will save them all if they are Abraham's seed no matter if they 'believe' or not because God will make them willing when the time comes.
And I believe that God can saved His people eternally and also destroy them physically, such as what happened to those that worshiped the golden calf and 23,000 perished in one night.
God keeps covenant and there is no requirement for faith in the Abrahamic Covenant (although circumcision is commanded), there is no requirement for faith in the Mosaic Covenant (although God calls them to obedience), and there is no requirement for faith in the Jeremiah New Covenant.

All of Abraham's seed in God's eyes and in His plan and purpose will be saved because as Moses sprinkled the blood upon the people, so too, does Jesus apply His blood to God's covenant people. This is why Saul said, "and ALL Israel shall be saved."

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

There is no "accept Messiah into your heart" or "confess with your mouth and believe in your heart."
Because of these three individual and joint covenants God made with the Hebrews He will save them all if they are Abraham's seed no matter if they 'believe' or not because God will make them willing when the time comes.
And I believe that God can saved His people eternally and also destroy them physically, such as what happened to those that worshiped the golden calf and 23,000 perished in one night.
God keeps covenant and there is no requirement for faith in the Abrahamic Covenant (although circumcision is commanded), there is no requirement for faith in the Mosaic Covenant (although God calls them to obedience), and there is no requirement for faith in the Jeremiah New Covenant.

All of Abraham's seed in God's eyes and in His plan and purpose will be saved because as Moses sprinkled the blood upon the people, so too, does Jesus apply His blood to God's covenant people. This is why Saul said, "and ALL Israel shall be saved."
Israel meant--all of Gods chosen. Jesus started a new religion= They accept Jesus as the Messiah and serve the Abrahamic God= a single being God= YHVH(Jehovah)--these are the seed of Abraham now.= spiritual Israel.

Hello @jeremiah1five,

Wherefore remember,
.. that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh,
.... who are called Uncircumcision
...... by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
........ That at that time ye were without Christ,
.......... being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel,
............ and strangers from the covenants of promise,
.............. having no hope, and without God in the world:
But now in Christ Jesus
.. ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
.... For He is our peace, Who hath made both one,
...... and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
........ Having abolished in His flesh the enmity,
.......... even the law of commandments contained in ordinances;
............ for to make in Himself of twain one new man,
.............. so making peace;
And that He might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross,
.. having slain the enmity thereby:
.... And came and preached peace to you which were afar off,
...... and to them that were nigh.
........ For through Him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
.......... Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners,
............ but fellowcitizens with the saints,
.............. and of the household of God;'

(Eph 2:11-19)

* In the Church which is the Body of Christ, both believing Jew and Gentile are One in Christ Jesus, unified and equal in the sight of God. Son's of God, in Christ, they are God's Own inheritance in heavenly places, as redeemed Israel will be God's Own inheritance on the earth.

* Having the promise of life in Christ Jesus: If they remain faithful, and endure unto the end they have the hope of reigning with Christ; Which is the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. In that realm allotted to them, in Christ Jesus, in Heavenly places, where ALL spiritual blessings are their portion, they will be the recipients of God's loving-kindness throughout eternity by Christ Jesus.

* This is the testimony of the prison epistles of Paul (Eph. Phil. Col. 1 & 2 Tim. Titus and Philemon).

Praise God, for His Mercy and His Grace!!

In Christ Jesus
By God's grace,
Chris

Last edited:
Israel meant--all of Gods chosen. Jesus started a new religion= They accept Jesus as the Messiah and serve the Abrahamic God= a single being God= YHVH(Jehovah)--these are the seed of Abraham now.= spiritual Israel.
Jesus didn't start a new religion. The New Covenant is the Mosaic Covenant fulfilled.
When 3000 Jews were born again at Pentecost this was the beginning of spiritual Israel. Notice the ethnicity: spiritual ISRAEL, or the Jews. Christ began to build His Church and it was begun with Jewish souls as thousands of Jews were born again and became spiritual Israel.
Just as under the Mosaic Covenant the whole ritual centered and surrounded the sacrifice, so to, did still under the Mosaic Covenant it all centered and surrounded the Lamb of God as God's sacrifice for the children of Israel.
Let's keep everything biblical. Christ came to redeem Israel, not Gentiles.

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. Gal. 4:4–5.

You can't get any more precise or clearer than that.
Trying to add Gentiles into the Hebrew covenants is adding to the God's Words and to do so make you a liar and a "devil."
You would have to break Scripture to add Gentiles to the Hebrew covenants after they are closed and after the fact.
Christ came to redeem those UNDER THE LAW.
Say it with me.

Hello @jeremiah1five,

Wherefore remember,
.. that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh,
.... who are called Uncircumcision
...... by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
........ That at that time ye were without Christ,
.......... being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel,
............ and strangers from the covenants of promise,
.............. having no hope, and without God in the world:
But now in Christ Jesus
.. ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
.... For He is our peace, Who hath made both one,
...... and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
........ Having abolished in His flesh the enmity,
.......... even the law of commandments contained in ordinances;
............ for to make in Himself of twain one new man,
.............. so making peace;
And that He might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross,
.. having slain the enmity thereby:
.... And came and preached peace to you which were afar off,
...... and to them that were nigh.
........ For through Him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
.......... Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners,
............ but fellowcitizens with the saints,
.............. and of the household of God;'

(Eph 2:11-19)

* In the Church which is the Body of Christ, both believing Jew and Gentile are One in Christ Jesus, unified and equal in the sight of God. Son's of God, in Christ, they are God's Own inheritance in heavenly places, as redeemed Israel will be God's Own inheritance on the earth.

* Having the promise of life in Christ Jesus: If they remain faithful, and endure unto the end they have the hope of reigning with Christ; Which is the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. In that realm allotted to them, in Christ Jesus, in Heavenly places, where ALL spiritual blessings are their portion, they will be the recipients of God's loving-kindness throughout eternity by Christ Jesus.

* This is the testimony of the prison epistles of Paul (Eph. Phil. Col. 1 & 2 Tim. Titus and Philemon).

Praise God, for His Mercy and His Grace!!

In Christ Jesus
By God's grace,
Chris
Adding to God's word is the mark of a liar.

6 Add thou not unto his words,
Lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
Prov. 30:6.

Let the liars break Scripture and add to God's Word.
There are no Gentiles (non-Hebrews) in the Abrahamic Covenant.
There are no Gentiles (non-Hebrews) in the Mosaic Covenant.
There are no Gentiles (non-Hebrews) in the New Covenant.
The New Covenant is the Mosaic Covenant fulfilled. The sacrificed lamb in the Mosaic Covenant represented the coming Lamb of God to be sacrifice for the Hebrew people in covenant.

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. Gal. 4:4–5.

This IS the Word of God.
DON'T BREAK IT.

Adding to God's word is the mark of a liar.

6 Add thou not unto his words,
Lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
Prov. 30:6.

Let the liars break Scripture and add to God's Word.
There are no Gentiles (non-Hebrews) in the Abrahamic Covenant.
There are no Gentiles (non-Hebrews) in the Mosaic Covenant.
There are no Gentiles (non-Hebrews) in the New Covenant.
The New Covenant is the Mosaic Covenant fulfilled. The sacrificed lamb in the Mosaic Covenant represented the coming Lamb of God to be sacrifice for the Hebrew people in covenant.

This IS the Word of God.
DON'T BREAK IT.
'Every word of God is pure:
He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him.
Add thou not unto His words,
lest He reprove thee,
and thou be found a liar.'

(Pro 30:5-6)

@jeremiah1five, :)

'And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon;
and the same man was just and devout,
waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him.
And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost,
that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ.
And he came by the Spirit into the temple:
and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law,
Then took he Him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said,
"Lord, now lettest Thou Thy servant depart in peace, according to Thy word:
For mine eyes have seen Thy salvation,
Which Thou hast prepared before the face of all people;

A light to lighten the Gentiles, (Isaiah 49:6)
and the glory of Thy people Israel."
(Luke 2:25-32)

Praise God!

In Christ Jesus
our risen and glorified
Saviour, Lord and Head.
Chris

Last edited:
'Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision
for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:
And that the Gentiles might glorify God for His mercy;

as it is written,
'For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto Thy name.'
And again He saith, 'Rejoice, ye Gentiles, with His people'.
And again, 'Praise the Lord, all ye Gentiles; and laud Him, all ye people.'
And again, Esaias saith,
'There shall be a root of Jesse,
and He that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles;
in Him shall the Gentiles trust.'
Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing,
that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.'

(Rom 15:8-13)

Praise God!

Subject Heading:- 'What's Love Got To Do With It?'
Answer:- Everything!!

'For God so loved the world,
that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish,
but have everlasting life.

For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world;
but that the world through Him might be saved.
He that believeth on Him is not condemned:
but he that believeth not is condemned already,
because He hath not believed
in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
'
(Joh 3:16-18)

Praise God!

Jesus didn't start a new religion. The New Covenant is the Mosaic Covenant fulfilled.
When 3000 Jews were born again at Pentecost this was the beginning of spiritual Israel. Notice the ethnicity: spiritual ISRAEL, or the Jews. Christ began to build His Church and it was begun with Jewish souls as thousands of Jews were born again and became spiritual Israel.
Just as under the Mosaic Covenant the whole ritual centered and surrounded the sacrifice, so to, did still under the Mosaic Covenant it all centered and surrounded the Lamb of God as God's sacrifice for the children of Israel.
Let's keep everything biblical. Christ came to redeem Israel, not Gentiles.

You can't get any more precise or clearer than that.
Trying to add Gentiles into the Hebrew covenants is adding to the God's Words and to do so make you a liar and a "devil."
You would have to break Scripture to add Gentiles to the Hebrew covenants after they are closed and after the fact.
Christ came to redeem those UNDER THE LAW.
Say it with me.
Acts 24:5)----- Paul went around setting up congregations. Jesus speaks to 7 churches in Revelation, not to synagogues.

Back
Top Bottom