What purpose is Jesus both God and Man Union?

You said the following so where is any verse that even hints at this ?

“But the Son of God, in the form of flesh in your place, stands guilty before the Father”
Okay, I think I may have worded that in such a way as to cause confusion. I do not mean to suggest in any way whatsoever that Jesus Himself was personally guilty of anything, and that He was Himself being judged.
That said, the scriptures, from the 3rd chapter of Genesis to the final chapter of Revelation, calls loudly and with great power the essence of the gospel, the innocent shall die in the stead of the guilty.
Throughout biblical history, the sins of the penitent were confessed while his hands were laid upon the innocent sacrificial victim. The sanctuary service in type showed that through the blood, the sins were transferred to the sanctuary itself, to be cleansed each year on the Day of Atonement. That blood, sprinkled before the altar and the veil, was in type, a record of the sins of the people until at the end of each year, typifying the final judgement, God would wipe the slate clean, casting off forever all remembrance of the sins of the redeemed. Throughout scripture, throughout history, the innocent lamb, goat, ox, dove etc etc, typified the sin bearer, until the Lamb of God bore away the sins of the world on the cross of Calvary. What a God we serve who would take upon Himself the just penalty for our transgression.
"Christ was treated as we deserve, that we might be treated as He deserves. He was condemned for our sins, in which He had no share, that we might be justified by His righteousness, in which we had no share. He suffered the death which was ours, that we might receive the life which was His". "With His stripes we are healed." DA 25.2

Back
Top Bottom