What is the name of the son per Matthew 28:19?

Truther

I have found on every forum that I have posted this thread that very rarely a person can tell me the name of the son as per Matthew 28:19. I consider this a phenomenon. Christendom does not know what the name of the son is per the specific verse. I wonder if anybody on this forum can accept the challenge and give me the name of the son per Matthew 28:19.

So it should say …..baptize them in the name of the father and of Yahweh and of the Holy Ghost?
You don’t say Jesus, but you say, Yahweh?

Please fill in the blank….

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of …….., and of the Holy Ghost.

A….Jeff

B….George

C…son

D….Jesus

Please fill in the blank….

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of …….., and of the Holy Ghost.

A….Jeff

B….George

C…son

D….Jesus
C son according to the text of scripture

The father is not Jesus nor is the Holy Spirit

YHWH/ Theos is the Father, Son, Holy Spirit
So, you think the name on the son is "son"?

Fred is a son, so you sign your name, "son"?

Can I start calling you "son" instead of "Fred"?

That has a ring to it...brother son. Yeah, I like it!

I have found on every forum that I have posted this thread that very rarely a person can tell me the name of the son as per Matthew 28:19. I consider this a phenomenon. Christendom does not know what the name of the son is per the specific verse. I wonder if anybody on this forum can accept the challenge and give me the name of the son per Matthew 28:19.
The Son of God has dozens of names and titles. My favorite one is the Word of God.

So, do you think I can call you "son" instead of your name if I was introduced to you by name?

No offense taken?
No offense taken. You're asking a good question.

I am not in the same situation as the Son of God. It would be ambiguous to call me son. That's not the case with the Son of God. He is the only begotten Son of God so there's no ambiguity there.

No offense taken. You're asking a good question.

I am not in the same situation as the Son of God. It would be ambiguous to call me son. That's not the case with the Son of God. He is the only begotten Son of God so there's no ambiguity there.
So you think that you can just call Jesus son instead of Jesus when praying? Do you cast out devils using the name, son? Do you pray for divine healing in people using the name son without using the name Jesus? Is everything you do in word or deed in the name of son or Jesus?

So you think that you can just call Jesus son instead of Jesus when praying? Do you cast out devils using the name, son? Do you pray for divine healing in people using the name son without using the name Jesus? Is everything you do in word or deed in the name of son or Jesus?
I just follow the example of the Apostles. Wherever they use the name Jesus then that's what I would do. If you want to second guess the Apostles, I would highly advise against doing that. That's your choice.

Back
Top Bottom