What is the name of the son per Matthew 28:19?

When you were born, were you given the name son? Or was that a title confirmed by the doctor about your sexuality written down on the separate part of your birth certificate?

I just follow the example of the Apostles. Wherever they use the name Jesus then that's what I would do. If you want to second guess the Apostles, I would highly advise against doing that. That's your choice.
Well, the apostles baptized, always, and only in the name of Jesus and never use the title father and Holy Ghost upon baptizing. They are your example. I think they knew that the name of the son is Jesus and obey the command instead of telling people that they are baptizing in the name of the millions of sons around the Earth. They were more specific.

Well, the apostles baptized, always, and only in the name of Jesus and never use the title father and Holy Ghost upon baptizing. They are your example. I think they knew that the name of the son is Jesus and obey the command instead of telling people that they are baptizing in the name of the millions of sons around the Earth. They were more specific.
I have no problem using either one. There is value in both. Who am I to second guess Scripture, especially since Matt 28:19 are the direct words of Christ.

I have no problem using either one. There is value in both. Who am I to second guess Scripture, especially since Matt 28:19 are the direct words if Christ.
All I am trying to do on this thread is to get somebody to tell me that the name of the son per Matthew 28:19 is actually Jesus. Nobody has yet been able to do that. As the original post says, it is nearly impossible for those on all forums in Christendom today to figure this out. It is a phenomenon.
It is happening all over again.

I think what we are seeing is a spiritual mind block. It is the power of the Roman Catholic Church at work. The spirit of the great whore has deceived her daughters also. That’s just my opinion.

I think what we are seeing is a spiritual mind block. It is the power of the Roman Catholic Church at work. The spirit of the great whore has deceived her daughters also. That’s just my opinion.
I already told you that the only begotten Son of God has many names and titles. Which one of many names do you want me to forward to you? I gave you Word of God for one. Do you want more?

I already told you that the only begotten Son of God has many names and titles. Which one of many names do you want me to forward to you? I gave you Word of God for one. Do you want more?
Try, the highest name....

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Is this name "word of God"?

Try, the highest name....

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Is this name "word of God"?
As I said before, I'm fine with whatever the Bible says. I'm just not into second guessing what Christ said in Matt 28:19. I would highly advise that you do not second guess Christ.

As I said before, I'm fine with whatever the Bible says. I'm just not into second guessing what Christ said in Matt 28:19. I would highly advise that you do not second guess Christ.
I would advise you to obey Peter in Acts chapter 2, 8, 10 and 19. Obey his command to be baptized in the name of the son(Jesus).
In turn, you would also be obeying Jesus in Matthew 28.

I would advise you to obey Peter in Acts chapter 2, 8, 10 and 19. Obey his command to be baptized in the name of the son(Jesus).
In turn, you would also be obeying Jesus in Matthew 28.
Thank you for your concern. I'm good as far as the Bible is concerned.

Back
Top Bottom